Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBX] - Ripto Bux - The Official Tipping Token of the Waves Platform!  (Read 38698 times)
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 08:44:09 AM

When the bounty will be announced?

Yes, I'm still waiting for social bounty to promote this project .
 Is there any update for social media bounty?  Thanks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 03:00:07 AM

'yoyoamigo' will no longer be doing any recaps due to new errands, work and other commitments.
You may read his message
here

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

the_timetravler

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:13:49 PM

RBX jumped on 366sat  Shocked

What happend?

avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:36:00 PM

so i got some ripto bux in my waves wallet and led me here to find out what is it.

2 block chains, 1 coin?   Roll Eyes

does rbx have any thing to do with incent or just using their blockswap service?

how long will the swap go on till the airdrop?

is this the only rbx/eth market? https://cryptoderivatives.market/token/RBX

could be why some one offering to buy 395 sat in eth for rbx?

but i don't know how to use that exchange, looks weird.
Probablyaplatelet

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:09:34 PM

Rates on Cryptopia and Tidex are way below that though, so I just figured somethings up with Coinmarketcap?
avitas

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:00:29 PM

Rates on Cryptopia and Tidex are way below that though, so I just figured somethings up with Coinmarketcap?

i see, someone on tidex bought up to 0.013 WAVES, it's like a pivot pump.  he did buy a lot up to that price.
Probablyaplatelet

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:24:06 PM

i see, someone on tidex bought up to 0.013 WAVES, it's like a pivot pump.  he did buy a lot up to that price.

What´s a pivot pump? Tried googling but I get more irrigation pumps than anything else.  Cheesy
Why not just buy a whole bunch at a lower rate with the same amount of money instead of buying way over market rate?
If that´s what they did?
avitas

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:33:51 PM

i see, someone on tidex bought up to 0.013 WAVES, it's like a pivot pump.  he did buy a lot up to that price.

What´s a pivot pump? Tried googling but I get more irrigation pumps than anything else.  Cheesy
Why not just buy a whole bunch at a lower rate with the same amount of money instead of buying way over market rate?
If that´s what they did?

lol, meaning they bought it off the RBX/WAVES market  https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/RBX_WAVES

@0.013 WAVES per RBX, and @0.00045 BTC per WAVES, it's actually closer to 500 sat per RBX.

so they are using one exchange to pump up one side of the coin, and let other exchanges catch up, either if they have bots or people thinking they have a good deal.

i made that word up, pivot pump...lol..., kinda like using a little pivot, to try to pump a bigger market.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 03:54:14 AM

When the airdrop is going to happened?

Probablyaplatelet

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:14:31 AM

If that´s what they did?

lol, meaning they bought it off the RBX/WAVES market  https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/RBX_WAVES

@0.013 WAVES per RBX, and @0.00045 BTC per WAVES, it's actually closer to 500 sat per RBX.

so they are using one exchange to pump up one side of the coin, and let other exchanges catch up, either if they have bots or people thinking they have a good deal.

i made that word up, pivot pump...lol..., kinda like using a little pivot, to try to pump a bigger market.

It´s a good word for it though. Grin
riptobuxripto (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

Hey all,

A bit of information about BlockSwap - it seems that transactions have been going through albeit at a slower rate than before. Still working on identifying the core issue.

Obviously because of this, we'll be pushing the airdrop period further back to compensate for the time lost. Do not worry, if you have already transferred your Ripto Bux to ETH through BlockSwap, they will indeed be counted.

In other news, we are working on our Ethereum Smart Contract integration/application that will utilize the Ripto Bux token. Can't give away too much information at this point in time, but more will be revealed in due course.

Thanks for everybody's continued interest!

- ripto
avitas

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:48:18 AM

hey! i think i finally see the RBX show up in my ethereum wallet.

so i'mma go ahead and swap some more?

what are the perks of swapping again?  i think it's more versatile and more powerful on the ethereum chain, but more movable or trade-able on the waves chain.

interesting project..trying to get the best of the both worlds...as long as the ethereum chain coins don't get mixed up with the waves chain without accountability hun?

lisasteca

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:03:43 AM

Hey guys sorry - figuring out what's going on w/ blockswap has been taking a bit of time.

It seems that the issue stems from an update to Waves full node - and it causes the chain to fork - and then the tx's don't show (or something to this effect).

The airdrop will still occur - but it will most likely need to be pushed back at this point.

Either way, I'll announce once 1) BlockSwap is fully and reliably operable once more and 2) Once the airdrop period is 100% reinstated.

Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion.

- ripto
hi dev how many coin for airdrop? do you still have the aridrop running , what whell we do to get some coin , are you running any campaign or soccial bounties , thanks dev
Probablyaplatelet

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:51:57 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 12:29:34 PM by Probablyaplatelet

I seem to get the same message from blockswap to verify myself by sending a nominal amount of Waves to a specific address even though I did that about 7 hours ago.
Are you supposed to do it every time you swap?
How do I know I´m verified? When I tried sending from Waves to Myetherwallet my Waves client says the address is not valid.
Tried working it out from the instructions but not getting any further.

Anyone know?
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 07:29:41 AM

Is there a specific amount of waves to swap?  how many Ripto coins will a person earn from Airdrop by swapping?

USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 07:42:20 AM

Can  I use a waves wallet from the exchange or has to be from the one I hold pvt key?

randysinclair

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:34:42 AM

what are the perks of swapping again?  i think it's more versatile and more powerful on the ethereum chain, but more movable or trade-able on the waves chain.

interesting project..trying to get the best of the both worlds...as long as the ethereum chain coins don't get mixed up with the waves chain without accountability hun?

Good for you. my RBX still haven't show up in my eth wallet.
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

how long after the swap was done before the tokens show up in the ETH wallet? Is the swap by incent blockswap done manually or by batch?
avitas

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:10:40 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 05:24:24 PM by mprep

how long after the swap was done before the tokens show up in the ETH wallet? Is the swap by incent blockswap done manually or by batch?

for me it took about half a day, but i was still syncing my ethereum wallet most of the time to test this thing out.  i would think it should done automatically or atomically so to keep both chain automatically sync'd and free of human errors.

well, the rbx is there in the wallet, but it is still 0/12 confirmed.  is it because incent swap app sent it with minimum fee, so it is taking it's sweet time getting there?

i done that with btc before...almost a week before i could get a confirm. 
randysinclair

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:31:57 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 04:06:03 AM by randysinclair

what are the perks of swapping again?  i think it's more versatile and more powerful on the ethereum chain, but more movable or trade-able on the waves chain.

for me it took about half a day, but i was still syncing my ethereum wallet most of the time to test this thing out.  i would think it should done automatically or atomically so to keep both chain automatically sync'd and free of human errors.

Me too, i just receive my RBX. It took around half a day too. I guess the blockswap is working but it need a little time to get through
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: