Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:59:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBX] - Ripto Bux - The Official Tipping Token of the Waves Platform!  (Read 38698 times)
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:03:46 AM

Hi!
What's the actual supply of rbx now?
Is it correct to say it's between 200K and 300K coins?

Hi cryptomass,

Currently ~ 226 million Ripto Bux are in circulation.

By the time airdrop distribution is complete, we aim to have roughly 400 million in free floating circulation.

- ripto

Ok great ! Smiley

Would it be possible for you to communicate it to coinmarketcap so they can update their data?
ATM they show a "?" for the total supply and for the market cap.
I don't know if it's only me but it gives a bad impression when browsing through coins to see it instead of a digit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randysinclair

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:47:57 AM

Hey,

So from the past few test I've done, it seems that blockswap is still functional, but it can take anywhere between 1.5 hours and 24hrs for your token to successfully swap between the Waves and Ethereum blockchains.

I've heard multiple accounts of roughly 2 hours to swap, and I would say this is average. Swaps taking roughly a day seem to be outliers.

So, I would say it is currently safe, yet inconvenient, to BlockSwap your Ripto Bux.

I'm in contact w/ the BlockSwap developer at Incent, and he believes that the issue stems from the most recent updates to the Waves full node causing communication issues between the BlockSwap application and the Ethereum contract address.

He's working on improving it currently, and believes that subsequent  updates to the Waves full node will improve swap speed (in the beginning, swaps took roughly 5 minutes).

And, to put your mind more at ease, both MobileGo and Encryptotel will also be utilizing BlockSwap for their tokens. So, BlockSwap should see improvements in the near term.

Now, taking all of this into consideration, I think it makes sense to hold off on the BlockSwap airdrop. It will occur again at a later date for sure, just because the ability to swap between Waves and Ethereum will be important for Ripto Bux as a dual blockchain token. I've made note of the original announcement and today's date, and individuals who swapped within this time frame will be credited for swapping their Ripto Bux once the BlockSwap airdrop is resumed. Apologies for the inconvenience.

In the interim, I'm considering a small airdrop of say, 10 million across all RBX holders. This isn't set in stone yet, but it's something I've been thinking about to make up for the BlockSwap issues.

In other news, we are hard at work on the Ethereum contract functionality that we believe will bring value to the Ripto Bux token. We should be moving into the testing phase semi-soon. To make use of the Ethereum contract and the ERC20 form of Ripto Bux, you will need to BlockSwap your RBX. So if you've already done so, I'd say just leave them on the Ethereum chain for the time being.

Additionally, I'll be attending TokenSummit in NYC! I hope to do some networking and spread the word about Ripto Bux a bit.

Thanks for everyone's interest and involvement.

- ripto

All the best to you for the TokenSummit in NYC.
riptobuxripto (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:31:10 AM

Hi!

Hi cryptomass,

By the time airdrop distribution is complete, we aim to have roughly 400 million in free floating circulation.

- ripto

Ok great ! Smiley

Would it be possible for you to communicate it to coinmarketcap so they can update their data?
I don't know if it's only me but it gives a bad impression when browsing through coins to see it instead of a digit.

Hey,

I can send them this information - I've actually been researching just what is meant by the '?' and what exactly they need from me to update the cap accordingly.

I'll try and get everything to them in the next week or so Smiley

I'm in agreement that an actual cap would look better  Smiley

- ripto
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

Hey,

So from the past few test I've done, it seems that blockswap is still functional, but it can take anywhere between 1.5 hours and 24hrs for your token to successfully swap between the Waves and Ethereum blockchains.

I've heard multiple accounts of roughly 2 hours to swap, and I would say this is average. Swaps taking roughly a day seem to be outliers.

So, I would say it is currently safe, yet inconvenient, to BlockSwap your Ripto Bux.

I'm in contact w/ the BlockSwap developer at Incent, and he believes that the issue stems from the most recent updates to the Waves full node causing communication issues between the BlockSwap application and the Ethereum contract address.

He's working on improving it currently, and believes that subsequent  updates to the Waves full node will improve swap speed (in the beginning, swaps took roughly 5 minutes).

And, to put your mind more at ease, both MobileGo and Encryptotel will also be utilizing BlockSwap for their tokens. So, BlockSwap should see improvements in the near term.

Now, taking all of this into consideration, I think it makes sense to hold off on the BlockSwap airdrop. It will occur again at a later date for sure, just because the ability to swap between Waves and Ethereum will be important for Ripto Bux as a dual blockchain token. I've made note of the original announcement and today's date, and individuals who swapped within this time frame will be credited for swapping their Ripto Bux once the BlockSwap airdrop is resumed. Apologies for the inconvenience.

In the interim, I'm considering a small airdrop of say, 10 million across all RBX holders. This isn't set in stone yet, but it's something I've been thinking about to make up for the BlockSwap issues.

In other news, we are hard at work on the Ethereum contract functionality that we believe will bring value to the Ripto Bux token. We should be moving into the testing phase semi-soon. To make use of the Ethereum contract and the ERC20 form of Ripto Bux, you will need to BlockSwap your RBX. So if you've already done so, I'd say just leave them on the Ethereum chain for the time being.

Additionally, I'll be attending TokenSummit in NYC! I hope to do some networking and spread the word about Ripto Bux a bit.

Thanks for everyone's interest and involvement.

- ripto

Thanks for the update!

Looking forward to seeing the ETH contract functionality coming!
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:40:25 PM

Hi Dev, You need to get this coin on a Chinese exchange. This coin needs to be on BTC38 exchange.

Wink
randysinclair

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:17:28 PM

Hi Dev, You need to get this coin on a Chinese exchange. This coin needs to be on BTC38 exchange.

Wink

I agree. We need more exchange.
randysinclair

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:13:15 AM

Any update on the airdrop and blockswap?
randysinclair

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:22:31 AM

Hi!

Hi cryptomass,

- ripto

Ok great ! Smiley

Hey,

I can send them this information - I've actually been researching just what is meant by the '?' and what exactly they need from me to update the cap accordingly.

I'll try and get everything to them in the next week or so Smiley

I'm in agreement that an actual cap would look better  Smiley

- ripto

FYI, coinmarketcap has just update RBX market cap and circulating supply. Good to see a proper info on this coins. Smiley .
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:48:57 PM

Bittrex would be a nice add as well

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
riptobuxripto (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:52:57 PM

Yea guys I reached out to CMC the other day and gave them the total circulating supply at this current point in time Smiley
cryptomass

Activity: 325

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:01:24 PM

It lloks like that double chain will be the new crypto trend https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1910108.0

Maybe time to spread a bit more the word about rbx?
Is there any bounty for signature or tweeting?
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 08:52:39 AM

Can you give an estimated date?  to come back and check for updates?

menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:34:22 PM

what's up with the blockswap airdrop? still gonna happen?
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:12:40 PM

I have a total trust in ripto

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:34:16 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 02:54:02 PM by FandangledGizmo

For instance, I've just found out that Sphearis over in Waves slack is working on a cool feature that will allow any Waves based token to have it's own functional version of Proof of Stake. I'm considering re-allocating a portion of the supply for this - I think it'd be a cool way to get more people involved and holding RBX rather than dumping them if they receive them in a free airdrop.

This would be great. Additional airdrops will result in dumping. Some form of POS will result in the opposite.

Just saw this token recently and thought it's cool that you have circa 20% of the supply to pivot with, so some brainstorming ideas...

- 100 Day Lock-Up You could have something like a '100 day lock-up' for a pro-rata share of 50 million RBX. This will remove most of the available supply from circulation and increase demand for the remaining supply, due to people buying it to participate in the lock-up, this will be very price positive during the next 4-6 months while RBX establishes itself and has additional developments which will create even more demand. Contrast this with bringing out those cool developments but seeing the price struggle if 50 million RBX are given away in share-drops.

- Stronger than ETH/WAVES Could you create some system whereby in most eventualities such as a catastrophic blockchain failure of ETH/WAVES the RBX on the failed chain could be re-instated on the working one? That way RBX can be advertised as being in most eventualities, stronger than ETH or WAVES because it can survive most catastrophic blockchain events and with potentially minimal impact on price.

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:48:25 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 03:06:13 PM by FandangledGizmo

Crazy idea and probably flawed/too complicated for RBX but hopefully interesting concept nonetheless...

The Real Dollar Token (RDT) backed by an average of 10x RBX collateral

RDT is always redeemable for exactly 1 USD and is transferrable between the Waves and Ethereum blockchain backed by RBX

The RBX Staking system. 200 million RBX (that would have been used for share-dropping) is put into contract address ‘EFG’ that pays people who deposit RBX into contract address ‘ABC’ say 24% per annum.

Example

Hypothetical exchange rate 1 RBX =  $0.1

MR. A wants to stake his RBX so his XYZ address sends 10$ worth of RBX, (100 RBX) to contract address ABC

MR. A's XYZ address receives back 1 RDT for every 10 USD worth of RBX sent to ABC, so in this case 1 RDT and in addition he starts to receive 24% per annum paid monthly to his XYZ contract address. (so say 2RBX per month based on his 100 RBX deposit in the example)  

Mr. A can now sell the RDT for 1 USD (or slightly more) in any currency to somebody, say Mr. B that wants a token that will hold the value of the USD. Even after moving/selling the RDT, Mr. A's contract address XYZ will continue receiving 2 RBX a month.

Mr. B has ETH but he wants to move into USD for a bit and he doesn't trust USDT or a centralised exchange especially after the recent shenanigans. So Mr. B buys the RDT token for $1 or slightly more on any exchange that offers RDT. At any time Mr. B can send his RDT to contract address ABC and he will receive in return $1 worth of RBX from the ABC contract address based on the current exchange rate. (The exchange rate can be sourced via 'Oraclize' perhaps?)

If Mr. A ever wants to get back his original 100 RBX he is staking, all he has to do is send back the same amount of RDT he initially received from the 'ABC' address. So in this case he would have to buy 1 RDT for circa 1 USD on the open market and then send it to ABC from his XYZ address. The ABC contract will recognise his XYZ address and send him back his original 100 RBX.

So what you have is a traditional staking system that has created a dual blockchain token always worth 1 USD as a by-product. Even with a 90% drop in the RBX value at which the average RDT was created (meaning probably a 95% fall in the RBX price) they will still be redeemable for $1 worth of RBX. Plus there will be the 200 Million RBX (less what has been paid out in staking) that can be used to redeem RDT if necessary too.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:39:28 PM

Hello all,

So the next Ripto Bux $RBX airdrop will take place a bit differently than those prior.

Instead of doing an indiscriminate airdrop to all Waves or WCT token holders, this time we're going to try and teach people how to use Incent blockswap to move their Ripto Bux from Waves to Eth.

So, in order to earn this airdrop, you must test out the Waves/ Ethereum gateway by swapping your Waves Ripto Bux for Ethereum Ripto Bux.

- To use Incent blockswap, you will need to visit this website. https://blockswap.incentloyalty.com/

- From here, you must select the token that you wish to transfer. Make sure you select Ripto Bux.

- You will be prompted to connect your Waves wallet to your Ethereum wallet. Input both addresses as directed.

- Follow the instructions to send a specific amount of Waves to the swap address. This verification process will link your Waves wallet address with your Ethereum Wallet address.

- Once verified, send Ripto Bux to the specified address. Please do a test send of 1 or 2 Ripto Bux before swapping a large amount. Blockswap is a new technology, and sometimes an error may occur.

- On the Ethereum side, you will need to watch the Ripto Bux token contract in order to see your swapped tokens. You can visit this page for more information https://github.com/bokkypoobah/TokenTrader/wiki/RBX-%E2%80%90-Ripto-Bux or visit riptobux.com. But, for brevity's sake, you can follow these instructions.

Token Name: Ripto Bux.
Contract Address: 0x74aca0f1a40f7e0f3845dadf52c65060de7749af
Token Symbol: RBX
Token Decimals: 8

Note: When using MyEtherWallet, it is not necessary to include 'Token Name'.

- Once you've input this information, you will see your Ripto Bux $RBX tokens in your wallet. On MyEtherWallet, you may need to refresh your page.

- The more Ripto Bux you swap, better.

Again, for a detailed guide on how to move your RBX across the Waves and Ethereum blockchains, visit this page. https://github.com/bokkypoobah/TokenTrader/wiki/RBX-%E2%80%90-Ripto-Bux. Also contained on this page is information for buying and selling Ripto Bux on CryptoDerivative.market -an Ethereum decentralized exchange - although this is not necessary to earn the airdrop.

- For a detailed guide on returning your Ripto Bux from Ethereum to Waves, consult this handy text document put together by USUKAN (a very helpful and very active member of Waves, Incent, and Ethereum communities.) --> https://mega.nz/#!GE4iFRTA!7aeiWq5VGFyoNcmyesQrGo-aWyrkrm_laWGTS5sMeJE
(Note: It costs Etherum gas to make transactions on the Ethereum network just as it costs Waves to send a Waves transaction fee. So, be sure to have or purchase a few Eth to insure you can swap your Ripto Bux back to Waves.)
(Note: Moving your Ripto Bux back to Waves will have no impact on this airdrop.)

- Do not return /swap your Ripto Bux back to the Waves blockchain until the airdrop period has ended. An announcement will be made once the airdrop period is over and all necessary data needed to calculate distribution has been taken.

In total, 50 million Ripto Bux will be distributed during this airdrop.

Thank you all for your interest in Ripto Bux! As always, we are doing our best to bring real value to the Ripto Bux token. Retweets and spreading the message is very much appreciated!

I'm back Smiley

Hi Ripto, at that time you asked us to wait a little, is it possible to do the swap nowadays?
All my best to the convention in NY.
Vive RBX !

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
avitas

Activity: 302

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:19:22 AM

i think we are still swap period?

i haven't swapped all rbx yet, was waiting on some kind of update...but might as well just do it so i don't forget about it i guess.
tiaozhanziwo

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:03:24 AM

Ripto Bux in WAVES purse is true? Seems to be free to send.
tiaozhanziwo

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:49:42 AM

Hello all,

So the next Ripto Bux $RBX airdrop will take place a bit differently than those prior.

Instead of doing an indiscriminate airdrop to all Waves or WCT token holders, this time we're going to try and teach people how to use Incent blockswap to move their Ripto Bux from Waves to Eth.

So, in order to earn this airdrop, you must test out the Waves/ Ethereum gateway by swapping your Waves Ripto Bux for Ethereum Ripto Bux.

- To use Incent blockswap, you will need to visit this website. https://blockswap.incentloyalty.com/

- From here, you must select the token that you wish to transfer. Make sure you select Ripto Bux.

- You will be prompted to connect your Waves wallet to your Ethereum wallet. Input both addresses as directed.

- Follow the instructions to send a specific amount of Waves to the swap address. This verification process will link your Waves wallet address with your Ethereum Wallet address.

- Once verified, send Ripto Bux to the specified address. Please do a test send of 1 or 2 Ripto Bux before swapping a large amount. Blockswap is a new technology, and sometimes an error may occur.

- On the Ethereum side, you will need to watch the Ripto Bux token contract in order to see your swapped tokens. You can visit this page for more information https://github.com/bokkypoobah/TokenTrader/wiki/RBX-%E2%80%90-Ripto-Bux or visit riptobux.com. But, for brevity's sake, you can follow these instructions.

Token Name: Ripto Bux.
Contract Address: 0x74aca0f1a40f7e0f3845dadf52c65060de7749af
Token Symbol: RBX
Token Decimals: 8

Note: When using MyEtherWallet, it is not necessary to include 'Token Name'.

- Once you've input this information, you will see your Ripto Bux $RBX tokens in your wallet. On MyEtherWallet, you may need to refresh your page.

- The more Ripto Bux you swap, better.

Again, for a detailed guide on how to move your RBX across the Waves and Ethereum blockchains, visit this page. https://github.com/bokkypoobah/TokenTrader/wiki/RBX-%E2%80%90-Ripto-Bux. Also contained on this page is information for buying and selling Ripto Bux on CryptoDerivative.market -an Ethereum decentralized exchange - although this is not necessary to earn the airdrop.

- For a detailed guide on returning your Ripto Bux from Ethereum to Waves, consult this handy text document put together by USUKAN (a very helpful and very active member of Waves, Incent, and Ethereum communities.) --> https://mega.nz/#!GE4iFRTA!7aeiWq5VGFyoNcmyesQrGo-aWyrkrm_laWGTS5sMeJE
(Note: It costs Etherum gas to make transactions on the Ethereum network just as it costs Waves to send a Waves transaction fee. So, be sure to have or purchase a few Eth to insure you can swap your Ripto Bux back to Waves.)
(Note: Moving your Ripto Bux back to Waves will have no impact on this airdrop.)

- Do not return /swap your Ripto Bux back to the Waves blockchain until the airdrop period has ended. An announcement will be made once the airdrop period is over and all necessary data needed to calculate distribution has been taken.

In total, 50 million Ripto Bux will be distributed during this airdrop.

Thank you all for your interest in Ripto Bux! As always, we are doing our best to bring real value to the Ripto Bux token. Retweets and spreading the message is very much appreciated!

I'm back Smiley

Hi Ripto, at that time you asked us to wait a little, is it possible to do the swap nowadays?
All my best to the convention in NY.
Vive RBX !
Follow the instructions to send a specific amount of Waves to the swap address. WAVES can not be sent to ETH address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: