Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBX] - Ripto Bux - The Official Tipping Token of the Waves Platform!  (Read 38698 times)
ashmore11

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:06:01 PM

We need Ripto Bux slack.

This ^

I really like the idea behind this coin but there's not really any social channels to build a community. Even the reddit page only has 1 post!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:36:09 PM

We need Ripto Bux slack.

Join the wavesslack, there is a channel for Riptobux  Cheesy

Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:22:05 PM

I see Ripto a lot on Waves Slack.
Very active member Smiley
riptobuxripto (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:58:34 AM

Hey yea guys sorry it's just so much easier for me to communicate on slack than it is to communicate on BTCtalk - maybe if there was an app for it ... maybe if the project gets super big we'll make a Ripto Bux slack Cheesy

Been pretty busy working on the updated whitepaper recently - still a lot more to do. Thank you all for your continued support Smiley

- ripto
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:07:49 AM

looks like good rate. what is distribution rate of Riputo Bux? at random? let's say if you have 1000waves, how much you will receive?  Smiley

I think a few people are confusing the Ripto Bux airdrop distributions that we've done in the past w/ leasing rewards distributed by full node operators.

Full node operators are able to process RBX fee blocks (that is, transactions sent using RBX as the fee the same way one would use .001 Waves as a fee) and these are then distributed to leasees. This is why a few of you have probably gotten like, .012345... RBX in the past few weeks.

The airdrop distributions have been rather arbitrary thus far. One was for WCT holders, most are for Waves holders and we decided recently to reward those who held 50 or more Waves. There was no real rhyme or reason.

That said, there is one final airdrop tentatively on the table but I haven't decided how we'll do it yet, or when we'll do it for that matter.

I'm actually considering holding off until Sphearis and Oceanlab release their Waves asset Proof of Stake mechanism. This would allow for a much more fair distribution of the remaining Ripto Bux (and would also rewards RBX holders).

Either way, we'll decide what we decide - that's the beauty of not having an ICO Smiley

- ripto

PS PLEASE don't private message me and ask for an airdrop / to be sent RBX. It's becoming too much to manage.
randysinclair

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:31:58 AM

looks like good rate. what is distribution rate of Riputo Bux? at random? let's say if you have 1000waves, how much you will receive?  Smiley

I think a few people are confusing the Ripto Bux airdrop distributions that we've done in the past w/ leasing rewards distributed by full node operators.

Full node operators are able to process RBX fee blocks (that is, transactions sent using RBX as the fee the same way one would use .001 Waves as a fee) and these are then distributed to leasees. This is why a few of you have probably gotten like, .012345... RBX in the past few weeks.

The airdrop distributions have been rather arbitrary thus far. One was for WCT holders, most are for Waves holders and we decided recently to reward those who held 50 or more Waves. There was no real rhyme or reason.

That said, there is one final airdrop tentatively on the table but I haven't decided how we'll do it yet, or when we'll do it for that matter.

I'm actually considering holding off until Sphearis and Oceanlab release their Waves asset Proof of Stake mechanism. This would allow for a much more fair distribution of the remaining Ripto Bux (and would also rewards RBX holders).

Either way, we'll decide what we decide - that's the beauty of not having an ICO Smiley

- ripto

PS PLEASE don't private message me and ask for an airdrop / to be sent RBX. It's becoming too much to manage.

What happen to the airdrop for Blockswap?
alaah

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:22:55 PM

- ripto

So, I got 16 random riptobux, so it was an airdrop? I thought that was a leasing reward.
blockchainbum

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:28:29 PM

I feel a Bittrex add anytime now! Ripto Bux is going places!
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:27:35 AM

Hey yea guys sorry it's just so much easier for me to communicate on slack than it is to communicate on BTCtalk - maybe if there was an app for it ... maybe if the project gets super big we'll make a Ripto Bux slack Cheesy

Been pretty busy working on the updated whitepaper recently - still a lot more to do. Thank you all for your continued support Smiley

- ripto

We are sure that the wait is worth it! thank you ripto

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:14:20 PM

- ripto

We are sure that the wait is worth it! thank you ripto

yup, wait worth to see big moon!! GO Waves and Riputo Bux!!!

LilibethSantos

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 09:18:29 PM

How exactly do we track our Riptobux? Is there a blockchain explorer or client that we can download?

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:38:46 AM

How exactly do we track our Riptobux? Is there a blockchain explorer or client that we can download?

Go to the asset page in the liteclient

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:14:03 PM

Is there any use for this asset already ?
kame

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:55:29 PM

not really at this point of time. buy Ripto Bux or keep it for long term revenue generation purpose. you can buy/sell Riputo Bux via Waves liteclient at anytime.   Smiley 

RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:54:27 AM

not really at this point of time. buy Ripto Bux or keep it for long term revenue generation purpose. you can buy/sell Riputo Bux via Waves liteclient at anytime.   Smiley 

Good to know, I think iti is also listed on cryptopia
How far do you think RBX can rise?

It is a decent investment at this point - the only token on two platforms - ETH and Waves
kame

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:14:20 AM

Good to know, I think iti is also listed on cryptopia
How far do you think RBX can rise?

It is a decent investment at this point - the only token on two platforms - ETH and Waves

just take it as an interests of the bonus. And look back again couple of years later. Buying Waves itself and Eth\Etc are much easy way to generate a profit.  Roll Eyes

m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:43:03 PM

What I like about Ripto is that the developers are involved and very actively working on the project. There are some sweet ideas brewing. I am therefore looking forward to the details in the upcoming whitepaper (could give the coin a boost imho).
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:26:13 PM

Hey all,

Still working on white paper - trying to synch everything up w/ Jkatz on dev stuff. Trying to figure out the best way to handle announcements and what have you.

Hang tight Smiley

You all know I can't give dates but we're working very hard.

Thank you all for your continued support Smiley

- ripto
kame

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:24:37 PM

Hey all,

Still working on white paper - trying to synch everything up w/ Jkatz on dev stuff. Trying to figure out the best way to handle announcements and what have you.

Hang tight Smiley

- ripto

Waves is taking time and we are getting used to speed of Waves progress.

take your time dev, we will wait and appreciate your air drop so far.  Grin

p3ngu1n

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:04:23 AM

Hey all,

Hang tight Smiley

- ripto

Knowledgeable people are used to waiting.
We will wait until the coming time comes. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: