Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBX] - Ripto Bux - The Official Tipping Token of the Waves Platform!  (Read 38696 times)
Bl1p

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:56:33 PM

Hi,

I deposited some $RBX to my Waves address, but they are not showing there. I only recently signed up at Waveswallet.io . Are my tokens lost?

Did you check your portfolio tab in the waveswallet. There they must be visible.

Thanks a lot, they are showing in portfolio. Sorry got worked up unnecessarily!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bl1p

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:19:59 PM

Hi,

I deposited some $RBX to my Waves address, but they are not showing there. I only recently signed up at Waveswallet.io . Are my tokens lost?

May I know your waves address ?, from which site you send your RBX ?,

Thanks, problem resolved. Did not check portfolio.
Need to learn how to trade on Waves decentralized exchange
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:00:05 AM

Whether prompt it is possible to store a coin on Cryptopia or it is even better to deduce on other exchange?
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:21:57 AM

Hi,

May I know your waves address ?, from which site you send your RBX ?,

Thanks, problem resolved. Did not check portfolio.
Need to learn how to trade on Waves decentralized exchange

The Waves Team is currently completely re-designing the UI of the liteclient. They've been working on it for a while, but hopefully once it's out that should make using the client and especially the DEX a much nicer experience. Everything works there right now, but the interface could be much clearer and smoother, so there is certainly a bit of room for improvement there.
oleksii777

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:53:52 AM

Prompt a coin with cryptopia to deduce ?? Or you can still store on the exchange
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:20:01 PM

Prompt a coin with cryptopia to deduce ?? Or you can still store on the exchange

Go to wavesplatform.com and download the litewallet.
There you can store your rbx.

oleksii777

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:26:06 PM

Your site does not work. Can coins be transferred to another exchange? I have coins on Cryptopia!
----------

Go to wavesplatform.com and download the litewallet.
There you can store your rbx.
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:28:33 PM

Your site does not work. Can coins be transferred to another exchange? I have coins on Cryptopia!
You can also create an online waves wallet at https://waveswallet.io/

Another exchange that is trading RBX is Tidex.

But Waves Dex is pretty good, and it's Waves official!!
vivland

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:05:25 AM

where to find the address for the transfer of RBX on WAVES wallet? Cryptopia requires to specify the destination where do I send the coins, I'm in my purse waves do not see the address of RBT. When i am try to dial RBT in exchange, I get: "no such thing"

CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:25:26 AM

where to find the address for the transfer of RBX on WAVES wallet? Cryptopia requires to specify the destination where do I send the coins, I'm in my purse waves do not see the address of RBT. When i am try to dial RBT in exchange, I get: "no such thing"
Your Waves Address is the same for Waves and every token.
You only have one Address.
oleksii777

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:26:54 AM

Tell me please whether we are waiting for some good news on the coin to the growth of the coin was? Maybe a coin will be added to another exchange. I want good news on the coin!
tuxedo8x

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:33:44 AM

RBX is good for sell now  Grin
Matrix.Max

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:36:21 AM

Is Good to BUY now. Grin
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:02:45 PM

Is Good to BUY now. Grin

Move over RBX, Oceanlab is now the highest traded asset on DEX  Grin

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/waves-dex/

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
onetimeplz

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:17:49 AM

The exchange issue aside, are there any plans on further development on this project?
It doesn't look like there is a lot going on right now.
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:42:40 PM

The exchange issue aside, are there any plans on further development on this project?

Ripto has already announced here in the forum that he has currently no plans of continuing his work on Ripto Bux.
I guess that could change in the future, but I wouldn't bet on it unless you know something that hasn't been announced yet.
Just_Jinn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

What do you crave?

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:39:38 PM

Ripto has already announced here in the forum that he has currently no plans of continuing his work on Ripto Bux.
I guess that could change in the future, but I wouldn't bet on it unless you know something that hasn't been announced yet.
That is very saddening. I though he would continue his work... What do you recommend?
Sell or hold for the future?

CRAVE WITH ZEROCOIN High Masternode Block Reward | REBRAND COMPLETE - CHECK OUT THE WHITEPAPER NOW!!!
CRAVE ROI info on MasterNodes.pro | CRAVE trades on Cryptopia | CRAVE Wallet + Whitepaper at the new: CRAVE.CC
riptobuxripto (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:53:31 AM

Hi guys,

The delisting from Cryptopia is obviously not cool, because it was a great spot for Waves tokens to be accessed by those new to the Waves ecosystem, but there's nothing that can be done about that, unfortunately. From what I understand, Cryptopia once de-listed Ethereum for similar issues as they de-listed Waves - issues with nodes de-synchronizing from the overall network (forking). It is what it is.

Of course, if one wishes to purchase RBX so that they can tip, or sell to others so that they can tip, they can do so on Tidex Exchange or Waves Decentralized Exchange within the Waves lite client. One should not purchase RBX unless they plan to tip an individual as there should be no assumption of an increase in value.

Ripto Bux is not an investment - it is simply a token used to signify appreciation of one's contribution within the slacks that it (the tip bot) is enabled in.

RE: The individual who brought up $OCL Oceanlab - I like that team quite a lot  Smiley Sphearis and his team are committed to Waves and the Waves ecosystem. Their Gravit platform will be super cool for crawling the Waves blockchain, and they're really working on a lot.

As far as I know, they are working on a very cool tool called Proof of Stake for All, or POS4All. It basically allows any asset on Waves to be able to become Proof of Stake. I'm not quite sure how they plan on implementing it, but I think it's a great idea. I can imagine a situation where say, XMR tokenized on Waves Platform can be used as a fee, and then those fees distributed through POS. A very interesting idea indeed.

Perhaps once regulatory uncertainties are clarified, the remaining undistributed supply of RBX could be distributed through POS4All.

Anyway, as another poster above commented, RBX isn't undergoing "development" per se. It is a simple token.

Regards,

ripto
onetimeplz

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

Thank you for clearing things up and being upfront about it.
Do you think there's a chance that Cryptopia will re-list Waves and its tokens again in the future?
riptobuxripto (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:55:15 PM

Thank you for clearing things up and being upfront about it.
Do you think there's a chance that Cryptopia will re-list Waves and its tokens again in the future?

Yea I mean it is what it is - there's nothing we can really do from this position.

I suppose it's possible. I know that Cryptopia does list Ether now and some ERC20 tokens even though in the past they swore off listing anything related to Ethereum.

I'm not going to try and make bold predictions about it or anything as they are their own company/entity. Perhaps once Waves releases their 1.0 update w/ Waves-NG, Smart Contracts, and Anonymity features they'll list again (because there will be fewer changes to the code base at this point). Or, if Waves gets to the point where they're losing money in fees because they don't have it listed, I would imagine they would re-list, but there's no guarantee.

- ripto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: