Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever!  (Read 36614 times)
hardfm

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:02:39 AM

Hi, I would like to apologize first if any of the questios below sounds like nobe one but true is im novice here Smiley

1. POS - I downloaded wallet, loaded coins would like ask how the calculation is done, is staking done automatically or should I change something within the wallet ( cant see such an option, simply did not reverse any coin )
2. MN - based on all above info I do understand that MN going to be delayed ( how long ?) and would like to ask what is the min number of coins for MN as I would like to apply for ?

thx in advance

1. You must unlock your wallet to be able to stake your coins.
2. I don't know nothing about masternodes release.

Thank you very much !
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doftplatform

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:09:34 AM

The idea looks innovative!!!

Still what is twin (or double) chain?
What are the benefits?

Doft $50M ICO | Going now!!! | doft.com
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:55:42 AM

The idea looks innovative!!!

Still what is twin (or double) chain?
What are the benefits?

I also want to know this. How does it work ? Also how the pos works.

What is going on with this coin anyway ? The price is plummeting ?? Good time to buy ? I want to know the staking amount first. I used Yobit investbox for sometime as well.

cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:49:21 PM

Sincerely believe only Master Nodes can bring the price back up and more.
Wish Dev would go ahead with Master Node implementation.
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:12:35 PM

Indeed, the masternode implementation will be a good thing for this coin, because it will take off some good bunch of coins from the circulation and also will wake up some intrest, now is low 3-6% APR or something. Each coin with masternodes went up. Do it dev!
asleep

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:33:09 PM

Indeed, the masternode implementation will be a good thing for this coin, because it will take off some good bunch of coins from the circulation and also will wake up some intrest, now is low 3-6% APR or something. Each coin with masternodes went up. Do it dev!

good news if tatoocoin really implements masternode. do it dev Wink
I always wait and of course tse in my wallet waiting to be part of masternode.
tattoodev (OP)

Activity: 224

www.tattoocoin.net

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:55:35 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 02:10:57 AM by tattoodev

When are Masternodes coming out for this coin?
Not for now, is too complicated to set other fork now, specially when our head tech cryptocoderz is very busy wit other projects,[actually missing months ago] besides we had a super virtual campaign to check how many people use this features and we are not happy with the number of participants, but we focus in other things more according with our initial philosophy of make a coin that every one can use , and regarding the demands of usability we are working in a software that is much more usefull than a masternode and will be the icon and flag of the tattoocoin project.

http://www.cryptoconverter.rocks/

You guys keep on asking for masternodes, so i will try other paths... going to post ann in services recruiting third party to create with us the masternode coin, and evaluate best options like a new coin or a hard fork of the twin chain , is kinda complicated.

The fact of publish this ann doesn't guarantee that we find the correct candidate because masternodes is a serious thing that require long term support and  post-fork attention. So is not like jihaaa masternodes!!, and after .. what?

So, we try but Can't promise

there we go:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167277.new#new

zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:41:48 PM

proudly presenting

http://cryptoconverter.rocks/

Official ann coming soon

Refill prepaid card service is very good project for tattocoin bcause the service  based on bitcoin is not reliable for now  bcause of very high fee.

JustMe22

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:45:09 AM

Refill prepaid card service is very good project for tattocoin bcause the service  based on bitcoin is not reliable for now  bcause of very high fee.

This is my opinion too. GO for it dev,  i think this will be the best feature of the tattoo coin project.
And the masternode is a must have now days, it will atract more investors in your project, for sure.
bryansschrupp

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:55:49 AM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
tattoodev (OP)

Activity: 224

www.tattoocoin.net

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:28:21 PM

so, new dual mac wallet for tse-tle https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7dreXNDLUcwUG1lMk0  with updated seed nodes and other security fixes, an announcing that we are almost with handy masternodes now because through our research we have found a great candidate to help us with this project, we cant fork tse or tle to masternodes but we can create tme (tatoo masternode edition) and offer a swap from those who want, also a chance to miners to get in tattoo coin and add more community members, we are working on it now

asleep

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:03:54 AM

so, new dual mac wallet for tse-tle https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7dreXNDLUcwUG1lMk0  with updated seed nodes and other security fixes, an announcing that we are almost with handy masternodes now because through our research we have found a great candidate to help us with this project, we cant fork tse or tle to masternodes but we can create tme (tatoo masternode edition) and offer a swap from those who want, also a chance to miners to get in tattoo coin and add more community members, we are working on it now

great news tattoodev, can you explain when tme coin releases, swap ratio of tse and tle, supply, algo, how many coins for one MN and if it is willing to introduce dev / team that create source for tme. I've been waiting for this great news and can not wait after hearing this news from you
siemonangle0007

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:45:25 PM

great news tattoodev, can you explain when tme coin releases, swap ratio of tse and tle, supply, algo, how many coins for one MN and if it is willing to introduce dev / team that create source for tme. I've been waiting for this great news and can not wait after hearing this news from you

yes it is cool ,  Can't wait to see the MN edition coin ..!!
mon4lis4

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

Will TME be a third chain of Tattoocoin? Triplet chain?
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:54:37 AM

Will TME be a third chain of Tattoocoin? Triplet chain?

Yes, if the tattoocoin project will go for masternodes then will be a swap from TSE/TLE to TME coin.

@tattoodev

Any news about the virtual masternodes rewards, the 4 months passed already? Thanks!
JustMe22

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:09:55 PM

so, new dual mac wallet for tse-tle https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7dreXNDLUcwUG1lMk0  with updated seed nodes and other security fixes, an announcing that we are almost with handy masternodes now because through our research we have found a great candidate to help us with this project, we cant fork tse or tle to masternodes but we can create tme (tatoo masternode edition) and offer a swap from those who want, also a chance to miners to get in tattoo coin and add more community members, we are working on it now

Yes will be great to have more info about the TME coin. Also will help a bit in the increase of the price if the people know how much will be the amount needed for a masternode and the swap ratio of TSE/TLE, because people will buy in time for it.
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:35:47 PM

DEV seems to have been sleeping and not online for a long time
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:52:06 AM

DEV seems to have been sleeping and not online for a long time

A week is a long time for you?
btc-investor

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:02:02 AM

very interesting news and project's . Thanks dev.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:38:58 PM

The virtual masternodes was paid off, check you wallets. Thanks dev!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: