Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conquer The Wilderness - Earn Bitcoin - BTCWarrior.com - Strategic/Addicting RPG  (Read 10003 times)
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:06:03 AM

Hi again, I have a bit more suggestions again and hope you can take a look at it! Smiley

Do you mind shifting the Stamina and waiting time to the TopBar instead? I just want to know how much I have and it is annoying to have to 'Hide Ad' everytime. Here is a screenshot to what I mean. (Image not displayed to prevent flooding)
Can you make the stamina update real time? Would be better if so Smiley

Next, please display the exp next to our stats! Makes it easier to know what you can work on! Check screenshot below!

Lastly, shift the 'Explore' button up so that it would be easier to navigate the site. I know maybe you intended that for users to spend more time on your site, but if you make it easier for us, we naturally will do Smiley

Hope you can take these into account!

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rcpcash (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:02:44 AM

Hi again, I have a bit more suggestions again and hope you can take a look at it! Smiley

Do you mind shifting the Stamina and waiting time to the TopBar instead? I just want to know how much I have and it is annoying to have to 'Hide Ad' everytime. Here is a screenshot to what I mean. (Image not displayed to prevent flooding)
Can you make the stamina update real time? Would be better if so Smiley

Next, please display the exp next to our stats! Makes it easier to know what you can work on! Check screenshot below!

Lastly, shift the 'Explore' button up so that it would be easier to navigate the site. I know maybe you intended that for users to spend more time on your site, but if you make it easier for us, we naturally will do Smiley

Hope you can take these into account!

Let me know what you think of the changes Smiley
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:24:47 AM

When I'm using multiple tabs, the redirects acts funny, wilderness tab redirecting to shop page and shop going to loot page. You might want to fix the way you're redirecting, it works well for a single tab, but it's 2017 everyone runs same website on multiple tabs.
EXtremeAEX

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:43:45 AM

Yup!! Exactly what I was thinking of, now it is easier to navigate around, thanks! That was pretty fast too Tongue I think for now everything is fine, just that it gets a little 'grindy' and to improve the game you would have to add more features Smiley You should have some small permanent upgrades using coins that stays throughout, even after you reset. It would only be fair to those that play longer.

You mind adding the total experience at the leaderboard section and the user's current share? I want to see mine, even if its 0.01%, haha! Cheesy Maybe you can add a 'Dungeon' tab where bosses appear, and ALL players can hit it, and the top damage dealers, last to hit (final blow) can get some coins and extra EXP. This is kind of like adding a multiplayer section to the game Smiley

Right now I have nothing to do, just attacking to level up my stats. Will be pretty cool to have more stuff to do there. I support your site, pretty cool game! Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:03:05 AM

May I know how can I get more experience per fight?
Thx!

Severos

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:40:38 PM

May I know how can I get more experience per fight?
Thx!

If you go deeper in the wilderness monsters get harder but give more experience.

I suggest to add an option for selling item we pick either for experience or coins.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:14:38 AM

When I'm using multiple tabs, the redirects acts funny, wilderness tab redirecting to shop page and shop going to loot page. You might want to fix the way you're redirecting, it works well for a single tab, but it's 2017 everyone runs same website on multiple tabs.

Should be fixed now, Didn't even think about users running multiple tabs. Thanks for pointing it out Smiley
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:39:15 AM

Yup!! Exactly what I was thinking of, now it is easier to navigate around, thanks! That was pretty fast too Tongue I think for now everything is fine, just that it gets a little 'grindy' and to improve the game you would have to add more features Smiley You should have some small permanent upgrades using coins that stays throughout, even after you reset. It would only be fair to those that play longer.

You mind adding the total experience at the leaderboard section and the user's current share? I want to see mine, even if its 0.01%, haha! Cheesy Maybe you can add a 'Dungeon' tab where bosses appear, and ALL players can hit it, and the top damage dealers, last to hit (final blow) can get some coins and extra EXP. This is kind of like adding a multiplayer section to the game Smiley

Right now I have nothing to do, just attacking to level up my stats. Will be pretty cool to have more stuff to do there. I support your site, pretty cool game! Smiley

Glad you like it Smiley If I like an idea and it isn't super complicated to implement I will make it a priority Smiley I listen to every single idea and think about them, sometimes adding my own twist like with your ideas. (for example: nav bar space limited on mobile so I moved stamina and regen time to wilderness page)

I have been adding features and will continue to work on it as often as time permits Smiley I work 40+ hours a week.

Will think about the permanent upgrades idea, have 1 thing in mind but will have to think about it some more. I don't want anything that gives old users any significant  advantage over newbies to make newbies think there is no hope of reaching the top.

1 thing that is permanent with this system is the knowledge gained each time up the ladder Smiley

I Added users total exp and ladder position to the leaderboard page, only top 10 can claim from pool right now but will add more as the site grows.

I am trying to find as many simple things to add atm that will attract people then work on more complicated things later.

I will keep all ideas in mind though as I move forward.
EXtremeAEX

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:52:35 PM

Good to see my ranking there now! Cheesy Some minor suggestions again hehe! Can you add a 'Use' function when you pickup something, like scrolls or potions (except soulstones). It is very troublesome to collect and use it one by one, so can you put a 'Use All' function at the right sidebar too? Now it makes the item storage more useful as you can use all the scrolls you collected at once to go 'deeper into the wilderness'. Smiley

Can you add a zone number too? It is hard for me to keep track how deep I am, to gauge the enemy's difficulty, especially since you removed the details of the fight. Tongue I think that no energy should be spent from travelling, only to make it fair for users to try the more difficult monsters.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:43:39 PM

Hi guys , I'm new here , kind of like this game , can I ask though , where we can upgrade our inventory slots ? I mean is it stuck at 1 slot or we can purchase more slots ?

EXtremeAEX

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:48:55 PM

Hi guys , I'm new here , kind of like this game , can I ask though , where we can upgrade our inventory slots ? I mean is it stuck at 1 slot or we can purchase more slots ?
Check out the shops at the top bar interface. You can purchase different colored soulstones with coins and use it to buy various stuff like upgrading your inventory slots. You can be lucky too and get soulstones as loot drops.

I recommend you to buy the yellow stones and upgrade the Magic find which increase your chance of finding loot. Smiley

Great to see a game promoting Bitcoin! Cheesy

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:16:26 PM

Check out the shops at the top bar interface. You can purchase different colored soulstones with coins and use it to buy various stuff like upgrading your inventory slots. You can be lucky too and get soulstones as loot drops.

I recommend you to buy the yellow stones and upgrade the Magic find which increase your chance of finding loot. Smiley

I will add that higher wilderness levels also increases chance of finding items (and better items)

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:16:56 PM

Just visited the site.Looks a nice game stuff.
New to such games,though.Need some time to understand fully.

Severos

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:27:58 PM

Bad choice to upgrade Magic find at early levels, the game is all about the stamina wait time, after upgrading that if you still have extra yellow stones then go for upgrading find levels, just don't spend your coins on upgrading that, specially in early stages.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:19:01 AM

Added get random magicfind bonus (for 20 minutes) on character page Smiley
Severos

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

Are there any estimates on how fast the prize pool grows??
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:00:01 PM

Can vary widely, 100% of revenue coming in right now to promote growth of the site
Nasfire93

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:25:03 AM

i have a suggestion

Could you add a button or a tab to recover passwords?

Thx
Severos

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:19:06 AM

Can vary widely, 100% of revenue coming in right now to promote growth of the site

And how is that going? are we looking on promising growth?? I suggest increasing the pool a bit at first since larger pool will attract more players as well.
Also, what do you think of adding a sell option to the items we pick?? personally I have no use to whatever item except for stones and coins.

By the way, the items don't stack, they override each others with the newest effect rather than best/longest. is that intended to be like that? or it's something you didn't think of yet? or you had it on to fix list but not yet done??
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:24:06 AM

i have a suggestion

Could you add a button or a tab to recover passwords?

Thx

Button added on login page (enter username and click reset password)

This sends an email with a link to reset password.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: