Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52253 times)
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

I think there are two type of activities in market down situation,
one is the peoples start selling the coins which they have in their wallet they panic sale may be in thread of they will go more down,
2ndly some people think positive they do not panic sale and wait for the again market condition become favorable,
i think 2nd strategy is best and i follow this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

I think to control emotion is the first thing in the tough situation and after that you can use cool minded trade and wait for the price until their price will go up again and make you able to aware of loss and if you think about to aware of loss then you will be able to be profitable trade and with no loss trade also.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

Its only those who are newbies who haven't lost anything when trading with bitcoins. Once you lose money you shouldn't get desperate and try to recoup the money that you have lost back, it will lead to you losing even more money in the process. Step back a while before you do anything else again.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

Losses in a trade may be a common thing, but the lesson of such loss should be made in experience of future trade evaluation. A successful person in trading is not a person who has never suffered a loss in his trading activities but a person who is able to rise from a loss. Obviously people don't want to lose any bitcoin at all. But always remember that is quite normal and necessary in investments and trading
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Whenever you encounter some financial mishap or loss, you first need to admit that it was your fault and try to figure out where you actually went wrong. Just consider lose or loss as an opportunity for you to do better in the future. Always learn from your mistake. In fact if you los something you could actually try on earning more by having an option or thing to invest to just make sure that you could actually have the time and power to manage it for you to lessen the risk
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

It actually depends on which alt I am investing in, if I feel that I will get return on my investment I will wait,else I will sell it. And if I get a big loss, I will make a report of how I got a loss, and then I will make sure that I won't repeat the same mistake yet again and maybe I will keep ready a pros and cons list of the next alt I invest in. Of you are the trader or investor loss is something you have to calculate with because you will not make the profit all the time
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

Losing in crypto trading is part of our daily life here and for me I charge it as a learning experience it keeps me reminding not to commit the same mistake again so the next time I trade I will already more cautious and vigilant to the movement of the coins I invested.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

I research thoroughly before investing. I go for cheap Altcoin with great potential. I never panic if a trade doesn't go my way easily. Panic to me  means selling off to avoid more loses. The only time I sell off like that is when am deliberately trading scamcoin. Don't ever regret your trading mistakes If you have done the above.

All in Summary:

Research
Go for good & cheap Altcoin
Keep holding even if trade doesn't go ur way
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

Acceptance is the best way to deal with your loss, in every investment there is a win or loss. So you have to be ready on what happen. If you loss your investment, well you need to accept that and make plan for the next move. Dont give up, not every time is a loss. Sometimes all you need is to control your emotion specially your patience.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:43:50 AM

That is cleanly a fine looking methodology to manage misfortunes. See everything as Associate in Nursing ordeal and skill accompanies learning to own the capability to choose higher decisions for what is to return. On the off likelihood that I lose, I think about it to be Associate in Nursing approach to impress myself to enhance matters next time, and once I improve matters next time, it's Associate in Nursing or additional on behalf of me. it's standard that lone a trick continues rehashing {a similar|an identical|an Associate in Nursingalogous|the same} factor expecting numerous outcomes nonetheless once you have got done it antecedently and you update your option to an acceptable one next time, it while not a doubt improves you get.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

I would limit my thinking when I'm losing money and I would go out or hang out with my friends as this will help me to be more comfortable and able to reduce stress in my work. Once calm I will try to return to trading with a better spirit.
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

There is no one solution which fits all situations. It all depends on details of each individual case - sometimes it would be better to hold, but there are some cases when you have to fix your losses immediately.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

How do I deal with loss? I learn from mistakes! Most of my mistakes, I am too greedy chasing huge profit without consireding other indicators to predict the market. I make loss, being sad wont take it back. Keep fighting until we profit again.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

How do I deal with loss? I learn from mistakes! Most of my mistakes, I am too greedy chasing huge profit without consireding other indicators to predict the market. I make loss, being sad wont take it back. Keep fighting until we profit again.
You have a very strong will. Do not be discouraged by failures. I also had a loss in business, I was a little sad because of capital loss. But I think that's the lesson for me. I have to step up and continue to invest, so I can reclaim my lost capital. And then I succeeded. Today, I still fail but I do not lose too much capital. Good luck.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

the key is dont be greedy in trading. the market is fluctuation and possible we get a profit or lose it
it better to set amount for target profit or lose and consitent with that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

In trading, anything can happen even if the price is beyond the prediction that sometimes will lose, I also have experienced losses in trading and I make a failure as a lesson in trading, I never give up and always think positive, I believe bitcoin will give good to me

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Ferdinand Thomas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

only trade what you can afford
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

Loss is an emotional stress. It is necessary to learn to cope with it. It is necessary to understand that it when that will happen also to you. But if you are patient and you will manage to cope with the emotions, then it wont occur

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:54:23 AM

Loss is an emotional stress. It is necessary to learn to cope with it. It is necessary to understand that it when that will happen also to you. But if you are patient and you will manage to cope with the emotions, then it wont occur
You will still loss in trading at any time but learning how to manage your emotion when you lose will help you to make a decision the next time.
It's gonna be a long journey, therefore you need to learn and improve as in trading all you can rely is your decision making
so keep yourself updated to always do a working strategy.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

Its only those who are newbies who haven't lost anything when trading with bitcoins. Once you lose money you shouldn't get desperate and try to recoup the money that you have lost back, it will lead to you losing even more money in the process. Step back a while before you do anything else again.
Yeah i think in trading you should have to be mentally prepare with any kind of situation because trading is unpredictable and i think volatility is natural so , you got profit as well as you got the loss. So , you have to deal with both of them. Some newbie when they start trading got loss and then they quit. I think in trading you need a lot of patience.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: