Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign - R.I.P. BUg Unlimited  (Read 737 times)
felipehermanns (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:18:41 PM

Who support this campaign raise your hand! Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 4370

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:32:52 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2017, 09:49:18 PM by franky1

you only want to call it dead just to move the REKT campaign onto bitcoinEC
and then onto the next and the next, whatever it take to give sole power to blockstream(core).

if your not smelling the fish of "core wants to make it easier to make changes without consensus by going soft" as a trojan backdoor ..then get your nose tested.
if things can change without node consensus. be afraid even if you trust X dev today. letting them bypass consensus going soft but then demand and threaten the worse opposite with banscores, orphans and Pow nukes.. something is up

ever think its not about network control being lost by diverse dcentralised nodes. but the REKT campaigns are about trying to make CORE the centralistic controller..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:44:39 PM

Certainly not me. I don't see anything wrong with supporting a different version that achieves what you want and is good enough to get most other people to agree.

I do see something wrong with the unworkable shit they attempted to force on everyone else. I guess it's back to blockchain spamming until the next attempt.
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:44:47 PM

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:46:21 PM

Why post this spam from a new account, stand up and hold your position publicly.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:51:15 PM

and then onto the next and the next, whatever it take to give sole power to blockstream(core).

if your not smelling the fish of "core wants to make it easier to make changes without consensus by going soft" as a trojan backdoor ..then get your nose tested.
if things can change without node consensus. be afraid even if you trust X dev today. letting them bypass consensus going soft but then demand and threaten the worse opposite with banscores, orphans and Pow nukes.. something is up

ever think its not about network control being lost by diverse dcentralised nodes. but the REKT campaigns are about trying to make CORE the centralistic controller..

Segwit is supported by the market, nodes and economic majority. Progress will not be stopped by a couple of chinese guys with a hashrate monopoly. They are supposed to cooperate and attend what the client wants. If they don't, they get fired via UASF. If they fuck around, PoW change. Pretty easy.
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:57:16 PM

You going to start shilling for BitcoinEC now? OH LORD, when will this end...  Cry

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:00:23 PM

You going to start shilling for BitcoinEC now? OH LORD, when will this end...  Cry

When his funding runs out of course. Or maybe you can put in a counter offer for his services if you can't take any more of it. It may be surprisingly reasonable.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:06:23 PM

You going to start shilling for BitcoinEC now? OH LORD, when will this end...  Cry

i have never shilled for any brand

i want BITCOIN - decentralsied diverse network with no one in control.

the issue is that if you pidgeon hole me into X camp because it is just the latest drama trying to keep core from being the controller.. its you that needs to realise what your protecting by thinking its ok for core to own bitcoin.

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
felipehermanns (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:08:36 PM

Dude.
Just tell the truth. How much chinese cartel pay you to open your mouth like this?

You and some others fools always supporting BU with big texts and big technical explanation and bla bla bla..

Cmon tell us how much they pay you?

This guys are a joke.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:23:11 PM

Dude.
Just tell the truth. How much chinese cartel pay you to open your mouth like this?

You and some others fools always supporting BU with big texts and big technical explanation and bla bla bla..

Cmon tell us how much they pay you?

This guys are a joke.

the node i run is neither core nor BU or any other known brand.
i have read the code and understand the concepts and real end results of many different implementations.

my income is not related to this forum or any forum or any brand. my income is not related to my opinions or my comments
its not related to what i write or say.

the funny part is when you cant rebut the context you can only insult the content writer. .. kind of bottom of the barrel last ditch attempts to fail at making a point.

i have actually helped many people on both sides of the debate. i have tried to get people to look passed the debate and look hard and deep at the technicals and even understand the basics of the silly things they are trying to promote without understanding.

but some dont care about bitcoins diverse decentralised bitcoin. all they care about is king gmaxwell and for kingdom dominance.
if anyone cares more about core and gmaxwells reputation than bitcoins diverse decentralised network. then please take a step back and take a few minutes thinking about what you are really here for

some people dont need to be pidgeon holed because they have dug themselves a hole of their own, but would never admit they have trapped themselves, and instead call that hole their home and double down on protecting their home

felipehermanns (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:58:54 PM

BU = centralization = no future
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:12:25 AM

While I think BU is a terrible incompetent project, I think we are far from over in terms of it disappearing. Discounting the money and influence they have among early bitcoin investors is foolish imo. Many crazies actually think core is run by the FBI to destroy bitcoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:17:26 AM

While I think BU is a terrible incompetent project, I think we are far from over in terms of it disappearing.

Doubtful. They'd have to return in a different form. The current one has been comprehensively shat all over. Its rise forced almost everyone who's anyone to declare where they stand in this type of situation and it wasn't too encouraging for BU fans.
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:28:38 AM

BU was targeted by some creative hackers who had ( and continues to have ) access to there code base.
its really no surprise it " shat all over "...
I like BU, I love the concept, I think as price rises and adoption grows, minning will become even more competitive! and we'll get even more decentralization where it counts.
And i think its very important that  Core make some alterations to stay compatible with slightly bigger blocks.
I think without there pressure blocks Might get >4MB sooner than we'd expect, if core simply changed it 4MB block weight to 4MB blocksize they would be compatible, and i would very much like to move forward TOGETHER.

I am very sad angry seeing how this whole "debate" has deteriorated over the years.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Viscount

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:36:08 AM

You going to start shilling for BitcoinEC now? OH LORD, when will this end...  Cry

What are you talking about? Everyone knows that you're one of the worst BTU shill. You post everyday hundreds of repetitive stupid shills posts . You ruined your reputation forever now is too late to repent
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:47:13 AM

What are you talking about? Everyone knows that you're one of the worst BTU shill. You post everyday hundreds of repetitive stupid shills posts . You ruined your reputation forever now is too late to repent

and last year blah blah brand x
and the year before blah blah brand y

when you people learn that its DIVERSE DECENTRALISED OPEN consensus network ... not brands
you will wake up that you cant pigeon hole m into a brand

i know you are peed off that i am not a helpless dron asleep and kissing gmaxwels ass..
but just because im not kissing his ass does not mean i must be kissing someones ass..

thats the close minded thought of those that think that kissing ass is the only option.

its not

gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:51:54 AM

While I think BU is a terrible incompetent project, I think we are far from over in terms of it disappearing.

Doubtful. They'd have to return in a different form. The current one has been comprehensively shat all over. Its rise forced almost everyone who's anyone to declare where they stand in this type of situation and it wasn't too encouraging for BU fans.

Hmm. Then again...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/63alpm/secret_softfork_being_deployed/?sort=confidence
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:48:02 AM

I am lukewarm on this Bitcoin hard fork project from the start. I feel like its another project fueled by greed or someone wants to control it. Let the community decide,because in the first place, its the community that will benefit from it. I am happy that it did not push through, hope theres improvement that will benefit all stakeholders.

Open for Campaigns
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: