Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is Amir Taaki?  (Read 5417 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Taaki

- Developer of DarkMarket/OpenBazaar, libbitcoin and Darkwallet.
- Promotes Bitcoin with interviews in big media sites
- Posted strange young age stuff here on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=3066.0
- BBC published an article in Sept. 2014, where they made him look almost like a terrorist: http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-29283124
- Disappeared from the internet in February this year and is now more than 4 month absent from public.

I was wondering, if there was more behind his disappearance, than just a little offtime.

Has anyone had any verified contact with Amir after Feb 8 this year?

I am not sure if it was true but I read an article on this forum that the developer of DarkMarket and Darkwallet has gone to Syria to fight the ISIS. It seems funny but somehow as I go through the lines I started thinking that there was a possibility that it could be true. We just all hope that he will return safely and continue to run his site.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:03:53 PM

Well looks like he was fighting ISIS lmfao

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: