Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining  (Read 417953 times)
CryptAtomeTrader44

Activity: 340
Merit: 103

It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

I have a different plan of handling this c=COIN_NAME, doing some tests will share it once I have a working one.

Thanks.

I am interested in your implementation because it makes me more and more difficult to have a single password for all minors. the famous vaiable $ MINER_PWD.
Indeed, as you point out, many altcoins of WTM can be mined interestingly only on yiimp type server pools that requires to set the crypto currency in the password. Until I had rather preferred to do the opposite (add a variable COINNAME_PWD in 1bash), but it is clear that it is not optimal!

So I'm curious to know how you solved this problem.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashmasta83

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

Hey fullzero, firstly thanks for the great OS it is very stable once setup.  One issue i'm having is i cannot get my worker to authorize on mining pool hub for coin switching on equihash.  I keep getting "authorization failed" after the first GPU connects to the server.  This makes me think my username/worker is not setup correctly but I've tried just about everything.  I've setup pools similar to this using my username and worker name (i.e. coinmine, suprnova, zclmine.pro, etc.) so i'm familiar with the setup.  I've tried ports 12073, 17023, and 20570.  It just won't authorize...thinking this may be a setup issue with the OS, any ideas?

Example:

MPH workername = broheim
MPH username = blah

#MPH_EQUIHASH
MPH_WORKER="broheim"
MPH_ADDRESS="blah71"
MPH_EQUIHASH_POOL="us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com"
MPH_EQUIHASH_PORT="12073"

Also tried using blah71.broheim as a workername as well as blah71.broheim:x to include password (following MPH setup instructions) to no avail....

There has been a problem in 1bash which has 2 MPH_ADDRESS, one for Ethash another for Equihash
fixed for next version
Remove one or set both

Confirmed this was the issue, believe to fix it i had to actually delete the mph_ethash section for MPH to make this work.  Thanks!
bumbu100

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

##############################################
#                                                                                                      #
#   There is any way to change XMR CPU miner with VRM CPU miner?    #
#                                                                                                      #
##############################################
no way?

Give us more information. Du you have some links for linux version ? Source code to compile ? Did you tried to compile yourself ?

What are the minings commands for example ?

Propose something to modify scripts files like 0miner and/or 1bash by trying to copy another command from another miner.

your request in the state we can not answer it if you do not bring us a little information and that we are obliged to seek it in your place whereas it is you who asks this software that nobody here does not seem know.

Is this miner more efficient than XMR Stack CPU ?

In addition, XMR difficulty has become very difficult to sustain in recent weeks. Until the outbreak of BTC (and also ALTcoins) in December, the difficulty allowed really profitable mining with CPU or few GPU, but since this peak of BTC, it is really hard and continue to clim highly and rapidly.

One more effort, you registered, and put a question on this thread, you can also push the scmilblick  and we will look at your asks.

Yes, is a few times better than XMR, especially if you have CPU with AES instructions set. I've got $70/month with one  ESXI VM machine with 70% 2x8Core Xeon CPU.

VeriumMiner Linux Binaries: https://github.com/fireworm71/veriumMiner/releases/download/v1.4/cpuminer_1.4_linux_x64_O2_GCC7.zip
Sources: https://github.com/fireworm71/veriumMiner
syntax: ./cpuminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.vrm.mining-pool.ovh:3032 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Well that's enough to easily add the minor and modify the mining of Monero with this minor.

Just a question about your Monero miner: You say you are using a virtualization server equipped with 2 Xeon 8 Hearts. But it is known that servers of this type also have large amounts of memories. So your mining software may be better at using RAM.
Cryptonight is also known to be a heavy consumer algorithm of RAM.
How many RAM have your maachine ?

I think you will have papampi or Leenoox replies with this information, otherwise, I could make you a simplified modification proposal that would not necessarily be the best by filling in one by the other. But I think it's better to keep the two miners in the same way as EWBF and ZM Miner.This requires a little more modifications and "complexity" in the commands to launch and test.

EDIT : did you know if this miner is able to mine with GPU ? Beacause XMR STAK GPU is flawlessy efficient.

Verium is CPU only. I have 16GB RAM available.
Thank you so much.
Rig4p

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

I have been using the nvOC MPH_EQUIHASH coin setup successfully now for several days.
It's a pretty easy setup and switches seamlessly on MPH between Equihash coins on there.

Now I would like to try my hand at using the SALFTER_MPH_PROFIT_SWITCHING setup.
I went through the small changes in 1bash which were basically to set "COIN=SALFTER_MPH_PROFIT_SWITCHING, plus this section:

Code:
########################################################
#                                                      #
# SALFTER_NICEHASH_PROFIT_SWITCHING &                  #
# SALFTER_MPH_PROFIT_SWITCHING Settings                #

CURRENCY=USD

POWER_COST=0.12

MINIMUM_PROFIT=0.1

MPH_USERNAME=xxxxxxxx

PAYMENT_ADDRESS="$BTC_ADDRESS"

WORKER_NAME="$WORKERNAME"

PROFIT_CHECK_TIMEOUT=600

I wasn't sure where to exactly put the port for MPH multi-algo mining so I added it to the MPH_EQUIHASH settings instead of the port I was using for just multi-Equihash coin mining.
I have looked and the /home/m1/mph_config.json file has been created and has my "settings" from 1bash in there but the miners lines all look like default values.

When I start up the miner I see the usual GPU set up lines for power, temp and clocks and a miner is starting message.
My CPU mining starts up in the GUAKE terminal and I see a SALFTER...... tab there as well.
I see a large printout of the profit margins for several coins.
Then a error message and the terminal issues all the GPU stuff again and repeats.
Finally the miner SW shuts down but leaves the HW running. I have to physically reset the rig at this point.

I think I am missing something in 1bash that tells the switcher which algos to allow and I have set the worker up to just run Equihash and Ethash for now in MPH until I get this working.

I read back through the entries here and saw a rather old one by Papampi asking about the SALFTER_MPH function but never saw an answer from SALFTER.

Any help or ideas are appreciated.

Salfter mining launch commands are in 3main.
Open 3main check the miners it use for each algo and manually launch them to see which one has problem.

If you are on 19-2.x you can update and re compile your miners using this post
nvOC v0019-2.0 Community Release - Miner Update Script

In 3main I see this section that helps build the miner commands into the /home/m1/mph_config.json file:

Code:
   "Equihash":
    {
      "bin": "/home/m1/zec/v3_4/miner --eexit 3 --fee 0 --pec --server {HOST} --user {NAME}.{MINER} --pass z --port {PORT}",
      "power_limit": $pwr_lim_equihash, "gpu_oc": $gpu_clks_equihash, "mem_oc": $mem_clks_equihash, "fan": 0,
      "speed": 0.000001140, "power": 0.397
    },
    "Ethash":
    {
      "bin": "/home/m1/eth/ethminer_12dev2/ethminer -S {HOST}:{PORT} -O {NAME}.{MINER}:x -U",
      "power_limit": $pwr_lim_daggerhashimoto, "gpu_oc": $gpu_clks_daggerhashimoto, "mem_oc": $mem_clks_daggerhashimoto, "fan": 0,
      "speed": 0.087, "power": 0.397
    },.....................

But I cannot find where the variables like HOST, NAME, PORT and MINER are pulled from.
I'm sure it's just my limited scripting knowledge that's holding me back.  Smiley
Thanks.
papampi

Activity: 686
Merit: 140

Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

I have been using the nvOC MPH_EQUIHASH coin setup successfully now for several days.
It's a pretty easy setup and switches seamlessly on MPH between Equihash coins on there.

Now I would like to try my hand at using the SALFTER_MPH_PROFIT_SWITCHING setup.
I went through the small changes in 1bash which were basically to set "COIN=SALFTER_MPH_PROFIT_SWITCHING, plus this section:

Code:

CURRENCY=USD

POWER_COST=0.12

MINIMUM_PROFIT=0.1

MPH_USERNAME=xxxxxxxx

PROFIT_CHECK_TIMEOUT=600

I wasn't sure where to exactly put the port for MPH multi-algo mining so I added it to the MPH_EQUIHASH settings instead of the port I was using for just multi-Equihash coin mining.
I have looked and the /home/m1/mph_config.json file has been created and has my "settings" from 1bash in there but the miners lines all look like default values.

When I start up the miner I see the usual GPU set up lines for power, temp and clocks and a miner is starting message.
My CPU mining starts up in the GUAKE terminal and I see a SALFTER...... tab there as well.
Then a error message and the terminal issues all the GPU stuff again and repeats.
Finally the miner SW shuts down but leaves the HW running. I have to physically reset the rig at this point.

I think I am missing something in 1bash that tells the switcher which algos to allow and I have set the worker up to just run Equihash and Ethash for now in MPH until I get this working.

I read back through the entries here and saw a rather old one by Papampi asking about the SALFTER_MPH function but never saw an answer from SALFTER.

Open 3main check the miners it use for each algo and manually launch them to see which one has problem.

In 3main I see this section that helps build the miner commands into the /home/m1/mph_config.json file:

Code:
   "Equihash":
    {
      "bin": "/home/m1/zec/v3_4/miner --eexit 3 --fee 0 --pec --server {HOST} --user {NAME}.{MINER} --pass z --port {PORT}",
      "power_limit": $pwr_lim_equihash, "gpu_oc": $gpu_clks_equihash, "mem_oc": $mem_clks_equihash, "fan": 0,
    },
    "Ethash":
    {
      "bin": "/home/m1/eth/ethminer_12dev2/ethminer -S {HOST}:{PORT} -O {NAME}.{MINER}:x -U",
      "power_limit": $pwr_lim_daggerhashimoto, "gpu_oc": $gpu_clks_daggerhashimoto, "mem_oc": $mem_clks_daggerhashimoto, "fan": 0,
    },.....................

But I cannot find where the variables like HOST, NAME, PORT and MINER are pulled from.
I'm sure it's just my limited scripting knowledge that's holding me back.  Smiley
Thanks.

Hostname and port are extracted from mph web api
Miner location is written after "bin"
You can change them to what suits you best.

papampi

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:16:19 PM
Merited by damNmad (1)

Bminer updated to v5.3.0

Miners Update Script:
Code:
cd /home/m1/Downloads
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/papampi/nvOC_miners/master/nvOC_miner_update.sh
bash /home/m1/Downloads/nvOC_miner_update.sh

Rig4p

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

Code:

CURRENCY=USD

POWER_COST=0.12

MINIMUM_PROFIT=0.1

MPH_USERNAME=xxxxxxxx

PROFIT_CHECK_TIMEOUT=600

Code:
   "Equihash":
    {
    },
    "Ethash":
    {
    },.....................

Thanks.

Hostname and port are extracted from mph web api
Miner location is written after "bin"
You can change them to what suits you best.

Then maybe I see my confusion now.
From reading through the nvOC based "mph_switch" Python code file it appears this function does not use the "built-in" auto-switch function of the MPH website.
If that's the case then the only way to limit the algorithms mined by my miners is to delete them from the Python code.
The Python code appears to use direct mining ports/server paths and NOT the auto-switch ports listed on the website, plus it ignores the auto-switch algorithm selections from the website.
I thought the SALFTER switching in some way used the MPH web based auto-switch setup.
Am I seeing things clearer now?
Thanks.
hashmasta83

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

Probably a terrible question but is there a user guide for nvOC?  I searched the forum and any files in the OS and couldn't find anything.  Trying to find information on setting up SALFTER MPH SWITCHING.  Thanks in advance if I should kill myself........
CryptAtomeTrader44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:12:21 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 11:32:54 PM by CryptAtomeTrader44
Merited by papampi (1)

VeriumMiner Linux Binaries: https://github.com/fireworm71/veriumMiner/releases/download/v1.4/cpuminer_1.4_linux_x64_O2_GCC7.zip
Sources: https://github.com/fireworm71/veriumMiner
syntax: ./cpuminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.vrm.mining-pool.ovh:3032 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Well that's enough to easily add the minor and modify the mining of Monero with this minor.

Just a question about your Monero miner: You say you are using a virtualization server equipped with 2 Xeon 8 Hearts. But it is known that servers of this type also have large amounts of memories. So your mining software may be better at using RAM.
Cryptonight is also known to be a heavy consumer algorithm of RAM.
How many RAM have your machine ?

[/quote]

Verium is CPU only. I have 16GB RAM available.
Thank you so much.
[/quote]

I think you have to modufy this part of 3main script file code :
Code:
if [ $plusCPU == "YES" ] && [ $AUTO_START_MINER == "YES" ]
then
  HCD='/home/m1/cpuOPT/cpuminer'
  XMRADDR="$XMR_ADDRESS.$XMR_WORKER"
  echo ""
  echo ""
  echo "LAUNCHING:  plusCPU"
  if [[ `ps -ef |grep cpuminer |grep -v grep |wc -l` -eq 0 ]]
  then
    if [ $LOCALorREMOTE == "LOCAL" ]
    then
      guake -n $HCD -r plusCPU -e "$HCD -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://$XMR_POOL:$XMR_PORT -u $XMRADDR -p x -t $threadCOUNT"
    else
      screen -dmS plusCPU $HCD -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://$XMR_POOL:$XMR_PORT -u $XMRADDR -p x -t $threadCOUNT
    fi
    echo ""
    echo "plusCPU process in guake terminal Tab (f12)"
    echo ""
    running=""
  fi

Code:
 HCD='/home/m1/cpuOPT/cpuminer'
needs to be modified if you replace cpuOPT by verminer.
I will test your miner.

You must add the pools and port parameters too in 1bash.

EDIT, arf, I did not understand that you wanted to mine verium (VRM) with algo Scrypt! I thought you wanted to mine monero (XMR) because you wanted to replace the minor CPU OPT that undermines cryptonight as it is configured in nvOC scripts ... I only realized that when I wanted to register me on one of the pool proposed on the page of your pool which 'no longer accepts registrations.

And suddenly, everything becomes simpler. Just add a section with the mining controls.

On the other hand, there is something else that escapes me: why do you want to undermine scrypt with CPUs, even servers packed with ram in front of ASICs?
This crypto is ASIC compatible and in my opinion it would be much more profitable to mine with Bitmain's machines ... like the L3+ if I remember correctly.
But maybe this crypto currency has implemented ASIC blocking of which I am not aware?

I think these questions deserve answers to be sure you have understood that nvOC is much less powerful for GPU minning than a single ASIC on algo scrypt.

Sorry for giving you false hope ;-)
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:02:15 AM

Probably a terrible question but is there a user guide for nvOC?  I searched the forum and any files in the OS and couldn't find anything.  Trying to find information on setting up SALFTER MPH SWITCHING.  Thanks in advance if I should kill myself........

Hey bruv, I'm here to save you from dying.

You just need to select coin name like this :

COIN="SALFTER_MPH_PROFIT_SWITCHER

You can see that in the coin list at the end.

I agree there should be guides about this, being a community built we need more contributions, hope more people chip in.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
joshuajones02

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:48:58 AM

papampi, does the nvOC 19-2.0 full image have the nvOC 19-1.4 version of linux or is it the newer version that has connectivity issues for some people? Thanks!

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:43:12 AM

Anychance of adding timetravel algo?
papampi

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

papampi, does the nvOC 19-2.0 full image have the nvOC 19-1.4 version of linux or is it the newer version that has connectivity issues for some people? Thanks!

It has no problem on my rigs
Test it on a USB stick and see if it has problem or not Wink

papampi

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:14:15 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 11:02:37 AM by papampi

@CryptAtomeTrader44
Thanks for the Merit point Wink

hurvajs77

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

1bash and 0miner v0019-2.1 pre-release changes for Bminer and new coins

Some Changes
Code:
New Coins: LUX, SUMO, DSR, ELLA, XVG, GBX, CRC
Renamed ZM_OR_EWBF to EQUIHASH_MINER
Renamed ETHMINER_or_GENOIL_or_CLAYMORE to ETHASH_MINER
Added BMINER and BMINER_SSL and ANXccminer

Its Better to download and update your 1bash with new 1bash

Or add new coins and Bminer :
Code:
cd /home/m1/Downloads
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/papampi/nvOC_by_fullzero_Community_Release/19-2.1/1bash_19-2.1_pre_release.sh
bash /home/m1/Downloads/1bash_19-2.1_pre_release.sh

Get pre-release 0miner
Code:
cd /home/m1/Downloads
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/papampi/nvOC_by_fullzero_Community_Release/19-2.1/0miner
cp /home/m1/Downloads/0miner /home/m1/0miner

Backup your 1bash and 0miner before update to 19-2.1 pre-release!!!!

I'm very disappointed from this update...

Setting for Nicehash is now very very stupid... :-( Using now 'NICE-' not 'NICE_' as have all coins? 0miner has some mistakes for NH... Didn't work :-( Please, be carefull if change logic of mining coins (I thing there aren't any good reasons for changing coin names). I've some useful tools for switching, monitoring etc and now doesn't works now. I think add new coin and follow actual structure of definition coins and extend other scripts, if it's needed

LuKePicci

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

I've spent some time in the last few days experimenting with different ethash miners, I found that the easiest way to switch is to make a link named "latest" and point it to the selected miner version. I also had to move the content of the existing "latest" directory in a properly named dir, I don't understand why it hasn't been done this way already. I think the best would be that update script will install new miners in a dedicated directory and update the "latest" link to point the new miner version. Than like it's for claymore in 1bash one should be able to select either "latest" or the exact version. It sounds reasonable or I'm missing something obvious?
papampi

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:50:23 PM
Merited by damNmad (1)

1bash and 0miner v0019-2.1 pre-release changes for Bminer and new coins

Some Changes
Code:
New Coins: LUX, SUMO, DSR, ELLA, XVG, GBX, CRC
Renamed ZM_OR_EWBF to EQUIHASH_MINER
Renamed ETHMINER_or_GENOIL_or_CLAYMORE to ETHASH_MINER
Added BMINER and BMINER_SSL and ANXccminer

Its Better to download and update your 1bash with new 1bash

Or add new coins and Bminer :
Code:
cd /home/m1/Downloads
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/papampi/nvOC_by_fullzero_Community_Release/19-2.1/1bash_19-2.1_pre_release.sh
bash /home/m1/Downloads/1bash_19-2.1_pre_release.sh

Get pre-release 0miner
Code:
cd /home/m1/Downloads
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/papampi/nvOC_by_fullzero_Community_Release/19-2.1/0miner
cp /home/m1/Downloads/0miner /home/m1/0miner

Backup your 1bash and 0miner before update to 19-2.1 pre-release!!!!

I'm very disappointed from this update...

Setting for Nicehash is now very very stupid... :-( Using now 'NICE-' not 'NICE_' as have all coins? 0miner has some mistakes for NH... Didn't work :-( Please, be carefull if change logic of mining coins (I thing there aren't any good reasons for changing coin names). I've some useful tools for switching, monitoring etc and now doesn't works now. I think add new coin and follow actual structure of definition coins and extend other scripts, if it's needed

First of all I should thank you for your nice tone... and sorry for nicehash bugs in 1bash, as I said its a pre-release, and usually they have bugs.
I had no intentions of adding Nicehash to my wtm switch as I dont use nicehash but after many users asked for it I followed @CryptAtomeTrader44 instructions on it, and he said that "NICE_" should be changed to "NICE-" in coin name for it to work.

So if you have a fix for it please let us know.

Thanks.
Pap.

CryptAtomeTrader44

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

First of all I should thank you for your nice tone... and sorry for nicehash bugs in 1bash, as I said its a pre-release, and usually they have bugs.
I had no intentions of adding Nicehash to my wtm switch as I dont use nicehash but after many users asked for it I followed @CryptAtomeTrader44 instructions on it, and he said that "NICE_" should be changed to "NICE-" in coin name for it to work.

Thanks.
Pap.

Yes, I wrote that there are some post of that.
hurvajs77 had to read it in two or three of my posts a few weeks ago when nicehash returned online after their December BTC hack.

I also had problems with the implementation of these crypto currencies nicehash algo displayed in the list of WTM ...
In fact, I had to review all the 0miner script to check the conditional loops "If" and "fi" I did not notice where I found that it was missing, but what is certain c After doing this, I did not have any more problems with nicehash-algo.
Without this operation, I was entitled to an empty line in the terminal window. He detected that it was nicehash thanks to the python scripts, but did not launch the mining command. As if he did not find it ...

Finally, I asked to replace the underscore in the forked script python papampi because the site WTM uses a dash and not an underscore, which implies that if I want to see the nicehash-algo years the list WTM that recovers that script, I have to put dashes.

Another change request that I made is to change the BTC address used for Nicehash commands to undermine their multi-algo cooperative.
Indeed, nicehash generates its own BTC addresses associated with our accounts nicehash online and therefore you can not directly mine to any BTC address of another site (exchange) or wallet
So I myself replaced this variable in the commands to mine nicehash-algo in NICEHASH_BTC_ADDRESS which is a BTC address for the internal auto exchange on their site, but which can not be a BTC address external to their site and has our personal account.

If this is not clear, do not hesitate to explain what is problematic.
papampi

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

Thanks.
Pap.

Yes, I wrote that there are some post of that.
hurvajs77 had to read it in two or three of my posts a few weeks ago when nicehash returned online after their December BTC hack.

I also had problems with the implementation of these crypto currencies nicehash algo displayed in the list of WTM ...
In fact, I had to review all the 0miner script to check the conditional loops "If" and "fi" I did not notice where I found that it was missing, but what is certain c After doing this, I did not have any more problems with nicehash-algo.
Without this operation, I was entitled to an empty line in the terminal window. He detected that it was nicehash thanks to the python scripts, but did not launch the mining command. As if he did not find it ...

Finally, I asked to replace the underscore in the forked script python papampi because the site WTM uses a dash and not an underscore, which implies that if I want to see the nicehash-algo years the list WTM that recovers that script, I have to put dashes.

Another change request that I made is to change the BTC address used for Nicehash commands to undermine their multi-algo cooperative.
Indeed, nicehash generates its own BTC addresses associated with our accounts nicehash online and therefore you can not directly mine to any BTC address of another site (exchange) or wallet
So I myself replaced this variable in the commands to mine nicehash-algo in NICEHASH_BTC_ADDRESS which is a BTC address for the internal auto exchange on their site, but which can not be a BTC address external to their site and has our personal account.

If this is not clear, do not hesitate to explain what is problematic.

I already made the change as your request and added it in 1bash 19-2.1 pre release :

Code:
NICE_ADDRESS="$NICEHASH_BTC_ADDRESS"

joshuajones02

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

Papampi, can you help me out. I'm not sure where to start really but one of my rigs keeps getting a GPU Utilization is too low: restarting 3main error ever so often and it constantly says "connection closed by server r:0". I've tried different pools and different coins but seem to have the same issue. I've also reformatted with a fresh copy of nvOC 19-2.0 but still have issues. Thanks man!

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: