Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining  (Read 417953 times)
kk003

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:57:37 PM

@fullzero

please help me, howto log ethminer console on a log file

Find ethminer line in 3main and add this to the end of it
Code:
2>&1 | tee your_log-file_name.log

like this :

Code:
screen -dmS miner $HCD -S $UBQ_POOL -O $UBQADDR:x -U   2>&1 | tee your_log-file_name.log

I tried but the log file was empty

My guess is you will most likely need to redirect the screen to a log and not ethminer; but I haven't tried it.
What do I need to do? I will try

Try adding a "L" to the screen args like this:

Code:
screen -dmSL miner $HCD -S $UBQ_POOL -O $UBQADDR:x -U   2>&1 | tee your_log-file_name.log

That's what a I do. Then a file called "screenlog.0" will be created. Keep in main that this file grows constantly, so eventually you will have to do some thing about it.
To watch the output in real time: tail -f /path to screenlog.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk003

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:12:35 PM

Here is a script to get notification from telegram. It has some comments expaining what it does and how.
Really the idea is that, only notify if a problem is detected and /or send a standar report.
At the moment the "error and report part" is not finish.. I am looking forward next week to finish that bit.
In the mean time it can be run from cron to send reports.
I don't have Nvoc installed but it should not be problematic to run the script over ubuntu.
I hope that many of you dare to deal with bash scripting and customize the script according to your needs so that I've written so many comments.
I am not a bash/linux guru but I'll be happy to help if I can.
Please read the comments on the script before you play with it and don't run it as root if possible.
Note that, I remove full path to commands in order to make it as much compatible as possible over different linux distros.

Code:
#!/bin/bash
# Telegram Info Script
# By BaliMiner et al...
# for nvOC by fullzero
# ref: http://bernaerts.dyndns.org/linux/75-debian/351-debian-send-telegram-notification
# and mod by kk003
# OS: Centos 7 (tested on ubuntu too)
# Script name: telegram-info.sh

# You can run the script from cron like this:
## $ crontab -e (press the "i" key to insert) add this line without the "##":
#
## 00 11 * * * /home/m1/telegram-info.sh >> /home/m1/telegram_rig.log
#
# Then press "ESC" key to scape the insertion mode, then ":" key, then "wq" to Write file and Quit
# The above line wil send you a report every day at 11AM
# You must save the script into root dir of user m1 (/home/m1) for the obove to work
# Don't forget to $ chmod 700 telegram-info.sh

# You must create a bot and get the Chatid + apikey.
# Fallow the link http://bernaerts.dyndns.org/linux/75-debian/351-debian-send-telegram-notification to do so
# and some goggling if you need it

I am going to add everyones telegram variants as selectable options in the next 1bash.  Please configure to work with the existing v0019 telegram daemon vs using cron.  Modifying cron is vastly inferior to starting / killing a process IMO.  None of the nvOC execution logic is setup to work with cron; and using it is likely to cause problems.

I'll check the v0019 telegram daemon as soon as I manage to uncompress v0019 following your suggestion, wich I think was what I did to uncompress v0018. Thx
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:35:45 PM

Possible to mine nicehash equihash only?

When will KMD be integrated?

damNmad is working on this and some other coins, I will add in a BETA 4update with some other changes when he is done. See:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854250.msg21422521#msg21422521

oops VoskCoin, didn't see the nicehash equihash request sorry; please see this:

Add coin

Code:
COIN="NICE_EQUIHASH"

Add coin details; make sure you have your BTC address and you can add us equihash pool as well; 'equihash.usa.nicehash.com:3357'

Code:
#For Nice Equihash
NICE_EQUIHASH_WORKER="$IP_AS_WORKER"
NICE_EQUIHASH_ADDRESS=$BTC_ADDRESS
NICE_EQUIHASH_POOL="equihash.eu.nicehash.com"
NICE_EQUIHASH_PORT="3357"

Add this in 3main at right place:

Code:
if [ $COIN == "NICE_EQUIHASH" ]
then

if [ $EWBF_VERSION == "3_3" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/zec/v3_3/miner'
fi

if [ $EWBF_VERSION == "3_4" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/zec/v3_4/miner'
fi

NICE_EQUIHASHADDR="$NICE_EQUIHASH_ADDRESS.$NICE_EQUIHASH_WORKER"

screen -dmS miner $HCD --eexit 3 --fee $EWBF_PERCENT --pec --server $NICE_EQUIHASH_POOL --user $NICE_EQUIHASHADDR --pass z --port $NICE_EQUIHASH_PORT;

if [ $LOCALorREMOTE == "LOCAL" ]
then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

while [ $BITCOIN == "theGROUND" ]
do
sleep 60
done
fi

You are welcome, hope it works Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
helpme85

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:39:03 AM

@fullzero

Code:

like this :

Code:
screen -dmS miner $HCD -S $UBQ_POOL -O $UBQADDR:x -U   2>&1 | tee your_log-file_name.log

My guess is you will most likely need to redirect the screen to a log and not ethminer; but I haven't tried it.

Code:
screen -dmSL miner $HCD -S $UBQ_POOL -O $UBQADDR:x -U   2>&1 | tee your_log-file_name.log

That's what a I do. Then a file called "screenlog.0" will be created. Keep in main that this file grows constantly, so eventually you will have to do some thing about it.
try
> filename
Set bash file to clear log
JudoFlash

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:16:22 AM

I just placed an order for some g4600's. I will see how that works - the rig that had been crashing every couple hours crashed after 24 hours after I turned off teamviewer - hopefully this puts me over the top.

As for power, both are built the same way. Each is running on 2 750w EVGA G3 power supplies. Each SATA/molex power connector is running no more than 2 GPU risers. The molex connectors (and single SATA) hooked to the board each share with the riser for a single GPU (this means 13 GPU's, 2 motherboard molex, and 1 motherboard SATA to connect. The PSU's each have 3 SATA and 1 Perif (molex) connector, hence my using two connections per cable). I did have a 550w PSU in the mix (as a third) to see if that would change things, but it did not.

The only other discernable different is that not all GPU's are the same brand/make (but all are 1060 6GB), and the risers are not all identical (though I have switched them out in troubleshooting).

Good, G4600 is 2 core, 4 threads CPU. That will definetely help, much better than Celerons you have.

As for the mixed GPU's, try to put as many of the same brand/model in the same rig. Then you will have to manualy set overclocking for each GPU. Don't use the global OC for all. Try with the lowest stable value for all (I believe it was about 600 memory for you), then increase +50 memory on one brand/model and see if it's stable, then try +50 on different model and see if it's stable, then repeat until you get max for all models. It will take a while to fine tune it, that's the downside of mixed cards. Good luck and keep us posted.

Hi there nvoc-ers !

I may be stupid or definitely not paying enough attention to something as i can't for sake of me to be able to make AsRock H110 to recognize 13 x 1060 6GB GPU's. Tried with nvoc17, then 18, then 19..does not see the gpu on the last pciex slot.
It mines beautifully with 12 GPU's but there is no way i can make it see all the 13 GPU's.
The rig is built using a G4560, i tried using an i3... same result.
2 x Corsair 1000 W PSU's powering 6 gpu + mobo + risers and the 2nd powering 7 gpu's

Any hints ?
I struggled with this for a very long time. For me, it came down to a bad riser. I could have sworn I had tested and replaced them all, but this past weekend I started with one, and kept adding 1, one boot at a time, until I got to 13 working. I swear I did this a few times, but i find the pic-e risers LOVED to come loose as well, and may have had bad luck swapping a bad riser for a bad riser.

Aside from that, if you haven't, I would make sure the the 2 molex connectors on the motherboard are each connected to the separate power supplies.

Also, I noticed you have all risers on one PSU. I believe I have read that you should not have more than 2 per connector - I am unsure how many connectors are on those corsairs, but it might be worth trying splitting them up if you haven't.

Let me know if you get anywhere with this.

Another potential problem; that is often overlooked is slightly bent risers.  If when you attach risers (depending on what kind of frame you are using) you place any (even slight, warping pressure (bending the front or rear of the riser sightly up or down while securing the other end) this will cause intermittent hard crashes.  I have a rig that crashed last night: and I suspect this is the case with it.

Incidentally, what are the "best" risers out there - both from a type and seller standpoint? With so much that can go wrong in a 13 GPU setup, anything to minimize failure would be great.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:07:05 AM

I just placed an order for some g4600's. I will see how that works - the rig that had been crashing every couple hours crashed after 24 hours after I turned off teamviewer - hopefully this puts me over the top.

As for power, both are built the same way. Each is running on 2 750w EVGA G3 power supplies. Each SATA/molex power connector is running no more than 2 GPU risers. The molex connectors (and single SATA) hooked to the board each share with the riser for a single GPU (this means 13 GPU's, 2 motherboard molex, and 1 motherboard SATA to connect. The PSU's each have 3 SATA and 1 Perif (molex) connector, hence my using two connections per cable). I did have a 550w PSU in the mix (as a third) to see if that would change things, but it did not.

The only other discernable different is that not all GPU's are the same brand/make (but all are 1060 6GB), and the risers are not all identical (though I have switched them out in troubleshooting).

Good, G4600 is 2 core, 4 threads CPU. That will definetely help, much better than Celerons you have.

As for the mixed GPU's, try to put as many of the same brand/model in the same rig. Then you will have to manualy set overclocking for each GPU. Don't use the global OC for all. Try with the lowest stable value for all (I believe it was about 600 memory for you), then increase +50 memory on one brand/model and see if it's stable, then try +50 on different model and see if it's stable, then repeat until you get max for all models. It will take a while to fine tune it, that's the downside of mixed cards. Good luck and keep us posted.

Hi there nvoc-ers !

I may be stupid or definitely not paying enough attention to something as i can't for sake of me to be able to make AsRock H110 to recognize 13 x 1060 6GB GPU's. Tried with nvoc17, then 18, then 19..does not see the gpu on the last pciex slot.
It mines beautifully with 12 GPU's but there is no way i can make it see all the 13 GPU's.
The rig is built using a G4560, i tried using an i3... same result.
2 x Corsair 1000 W PSU's powering 6 gpu + mobo + risers and the 2nd powering 7 gpu's

Any hints ?
I struggled with this for a very long time. For me, it came down to a bad riser. I could have sworn I had tested and replaced them all, but this past weekend I started with one, and kept adding 1, one boot at a time, until I got to 13 working. I swear I did this a few times, but i find the pic-e risers LOVED to come loose as well, and may have had bad luck swapping a bad riser for a bad riser.

Aside from that, if you haven't, I would make sure the the 2 molex connectors on the motherboard are each connected to the separate power supplies.

Also, I noticed you have all risers on one PSU. I believe I have read that you should not have more than 2 per connector - I am unsure how many connectors are on those corsairs, but it might be worth trying splitting them up if you haven't.

Let me know if you get anywhere with this.

Another potential problem; that is often overlooked is slightly bent risers.  If when you attach risers (depending on what kind of frame you are using) you place any (even slight, warping pressure (bending the front or rear of the riser sightly up or down while securing the other end) this will cause intermittent hard crashes.  I have a rig that crashed last night: and I suspect this is the case with it.

Incidentally, what are the "best" risers out there - both from a type and seller standpoint? With so much that can go wrong in a 13 GPU setup, anything to minimize failure would be great.

"Best" risers seller dont exist Wink
Better to do is always buy more them you need in case u get one defunct !
I dont know all about this ebay seller, i buy mine on https://www.cryptomined.com/ a bit expensive people will say, but no one have fail actually.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
papampi

Activity: 686
Merit: 140

Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:36:58 AM

@fullzero

Code:

like this :

Code:

Code:

To clear logs you dont want to keep enable the clear log file at reboot in 1bash
Then add your file address to "Clear_Logs" file

salfter

Activity: 651
Merit: 501

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:50:10 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 07:41:26 AM by salfter

I finally got around to upgrading to v19 from v17.  I'd had some trouble with v18 and went back to v17, but v19's being much better behaved.  I put my config in (configured to use my MiningPoolHub switcher and Maxximus007's fan-control code) and let her rip.

There is one issue I ran across: no Cryptonight miner.  I noticed it when my mining rig's fans all slowed down.  To get things running again in a hurry, I copied the mining software from my v17 setup.  It's in this tarball:

https://alfter.us/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/KTccminer-cryptonight.tar.xz

Unpack to ~m1. It'll unpack to a Git repo into which you can pull updates (I last updated it just a few days ago) that has already been configured and built.  I might've built it for Pascal (GeForce 10-series) GPUs only; I don't recall for sure if I did, so if you're using older GPUs and it doesn't work for you, you might need to rebuild it.

There was also an upstream change in this miner that requires a change in 3main.  The "-a cryptonight" option is no longer accepted, so load 3main into the editor of your choice, search for "KTccminer-cryptonight" (it's near the beginning of the heredoc that gets written to mph_conf.json), and delete "-a cryptonight" from that line.

Beyond that, the only other changes I made were to set the hostname equal to the worker name (changes in /etc/hostname and /etc/hosts), change the timezone from Eastern to Pacific, and to revise the speed and power figures in the mph_conf.json heredoc with my current configuration (up from 3 GPUs to 4).  As I write this, I'm imaging my v19 setup so I can copy it over to the (physically smaller) stick with v17.

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
papampi

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:54:33 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 09:51:52 AM by papampi

Setting target temp does not affect Maxximus

6_autotemplog :
Code:
GPU 0, Target temp: 70, Current: 69, Diff: 1, Fan: 100, Power: 131.56
GPU 1, Target temp: 70, Current: 69, Diff: 1, Fan: 75, Power: 128.21
GPU 2, Target temp: 70, Current: 67, Diff: 3, Fan: 65, Power: 128.31
GPU 3, Target temp: 70, Current: 70, Diff: 0, Fan: 75, Power: 129.51
GPU 4, Target temp: 70, Current: 69, Diff: 1, Fan: 85, Power: 130.39
GPU 5, Target temp: 70, Current: 70, Diff: 0, Fan: 65, Power: 130.88

1bash :
Code:
TARGET_TEMP=75

__FAN_ADJUST=5      # Adjustment size in percent

POWER_ADJUST=5      # Adjustment size in watts

# Difference in actual temperature allowed before action:  Works only if current is BELOW target temp

ALLOWED_TEMP_DIFF=3

# Restore original power limit if fan speed is lower than this percentage

RESTORE_POWER_LIMIT=90

# lowest fan speed that will be used

MINIMAL_FAN_SPEED=65

Edit 1 :
Only read from individual target temps even if it set to NO

Changing individual changes it :
Code:
GPU 0, Target temp: 75, Current: 74, Diff: 1, Fan: 80, Power: 133.05
GPU 1, Target temp: 75, Current: 73, Diff: 2, Fan: 65, Power: 129.05
GPU 2, Target temp: 75, Current: 68, Diff: 7, Fan: 65, Power: 129.48
GPU 3, Target temp: 75, Current: 73, Diff: 2, Fan: 65, Power: 131.14
GPU 4, Target temp: 75, Current: 75, Diff: 0, Fan: 70, Power: 132.09
GPU 5, Target temp: 75, Current: 71, Diff: 4, Fan: 65, Power: 130.52

1bash :
Code:
INDIVIDUAL_TARGET_TEMPS="NO"    # YES NO

# Set individual target temps here if INDIVIDUAL_TARGET_TEMPS="YES"
TARGET_TEMP_0=75
TARGET_TEMP_1=75
TARGET_TEMP_2=75
TARGET_TEMP_3=75
TARGET_TEMP_4=75
TARGET_TEMP_5=75
TARGET_TEMP_6=75

Edit 2 :
Acting strange, it reads all targets from  TARGET_TEMP_0=76
More tests :

1bash :
Code:
TARGET_TEMP=74

__FAN_ADJUST=5      # Adjustment size in percent

POWER_ADJUST=5      # Adjustment size in watts

# Difference in actual temperature allowed before action:  Works only if current is BELOW target temp

ALLOWED_TEMP_DIFF=3

# Restore original power limit if fan speed is lower than this percentage

RESTORE_POWER_LIMIT=90

# lowest fan speed that will be used

MINIMAL_FAN_SPEED=65

Code:
INDIVIDUAL_TARGET_TEMPS="NO"    # YES NO

TARGET_TEMP_0=76
TARGET_TEMP_1=70
TARGET_TEMP_2=70
TARGET_TEMP_3=70
TARGET_TEMP_4=75
TARGET_TEMP_5=70

==> 6_autotemplog <==
Code:
GPU 0, Target temp: 76, Current: 72, Diff: 4, Fan: 65, Power: 130.84
GPU 1, Target temp: 76, Current: 67, Diff: 9, Fan: 65, Power: 126.78
GPU 2, Target temp: 76, Current: 63, Diff: 13, Fan: 65, Power: 133.73
GPU 3, Target temp: 76, Current: 67, Diff: 9, Fan: 65, Power: 118.40
GPU 4, Target temp: 76, Current: 70, Diff: 6, Fan: 65, Power: 130.45
GPU 5, Target temp: 76, Current: 65, Diff: 11, Fan: 65, Power: 129.71

Edit 3
Individual target temp works as it should
1bash:
Code:
INDIVIDUAL_TARGET_TEMPS="YES"       # YES NO

TARGET_TEMP_0=76
TARGET_TEMP_1=70
TARGET_TEMP_2=70
TARGET_TEMP_3=70
TARGET_TEMP_4=75
TARGET_TEMP_5=70

==> 6_autotemplog <==
Code:
GPU 0, Target temp: 76, Current: 66, Diff: 10, Fan: 70, Power: 111.09
GPU 1, Target temp: 70, Current: 65, Diff: 5, Fan: 65, Power: 121.22
GPU 2, Target temp: 70, Current: 60, Diff: 10, Fan: 65, Power: 119.53
GPU 3, Target temp: 70, Current: 66, Diff: 4, Fan: 65, Power: 118.83
GPU 4, Target temp: 75, Current: 67, Diff: 8, Fan: 65, Power: 118.53
GPU 5, Target temp: 70, Current: 62, Diff: 8, Fan: 65, Power: 118.99

Can any one else test and clarify this please.

Moordact

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:14:41 AM

Hi, 'm no linux expert.. my rig seems to be mining but it doesn't open in terminal.

It's a clean install nvoss v19 .

Biostar TB250 BTC pro mobo with 12X GTX1070

http://imgur.com/a/oQBBc
https://i.imgur.com/CuJxZmH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WJRpKo7.jpg

I really need to see hashrate and watchdog etc
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:26:37 AM

Hi, 'm no linux expert.. my rig seems to be mining but it doesn't open in terminal.

Tried this?

Go to Guake (you seem already have Guake opened from your screenshots)

Type this in a fresh tab

Code:
screen -r miner

It should show you the mining process, it should've opened watch dog (given you set this flag to YES in 1bash)

You can run watchdog on its own independent from 1bash by typing 'bash I' then press tab and if it shows whole name of the script (gives you are in home/m1 directory), press enter, it would start watchdog.

Let me know if this has worked for you.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Moordact

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:39:42 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 08:57:48 AM by Moordact

Tried this?

Type this in a fresh tab

Code:
screen -r miner

It should show you the mining process, it should've opened watch dog (given you set this flag to YES in 1bash)

You can run watchdog on its own independent from 1bash by typing 'bash I' then press tab and if it shows whole name of the script (gives you are in home/m1 directory), press enter, it would start watchdog.

Thanks! Shows it indeed.
However can t seem to open watchdog!

I just noticed ssh and remote on in my 1bash.

This is probably why it not showing on local screen?

Plus it only show 11 gpu in terminal? 0-10 . All my gpu fans are spinning though.

I have settings for pastebin update. Only ssh needed then and put remote to local?

https://imgur.com/oiS3RFK

how come my watt is so high i have max 80watt :^p
bobers

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:28:27 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 11:33:27 AM by bobers

Hi, i just upgraded from 0018 to 0019 and my 1060 3g with same settings (cc100, mc800, pl75, Dual ETH_SC, dcri 40) shows 3-2 Mh less in 0019 then 0018. What is wrong, may be some additional settings?

Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:31:15 AM

Tried this?

Type this in a fresh tab

Code:
screen -r miner

Thanks! Shows it indeed.

Plus it only show 11 gpu in terminal? 0-10 . All my gpu fans are spinning though.

I have settings for pastebin update. Only ssh needed then and put remote to local?

If u want to see watchdog running open a new terminal and type "screen -x wdog"

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Moordact

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:47:26 AM

Tried this?

Type this in a fresh tab

Code:
screen -r miner

Thanks! Shows it indeed.

https://imgur.com/oiS3RFK

If u want to see watchdog running open a new terminal and type "screen -x wdog"

Got it working!

Only thing left is 12th gpu? Anybody any clue?
I checked at connections, all gpu are spinning
quasarix

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:44:51 AM

Back at version v0018, I had problem with mining not working when system started and launcher mining.
Claymore couldt connect, socket error.
If i started claymore manualy, then it worked..
That error was fixed later when i downloaded fixed scripts.

But now i installed fresh v0019 and same thing happening Cheesy

Im mining ETH with claymore 9.7-9.8 (genoil and ethminer have same problems)

Also i did update using 1update bash and rebooted.

Help ?! Cheesy
papampi

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:55:54 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 11:06:52 AM by papampi

Back at version v0018, I had problem with mining not working when system started and launcher mining.

Help ?! Cheesy
whats the output of
Code:
ps aux | grep miner
are you mining with remote setting or local ?
are you using upPaste?

quasarix

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:31:42 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 11:59:31 AM by quasarix

Help ?! Cheesy
whats the output of
Code:
ps aux | grep miner
are you mining with remote setting or local ?
are you using upPaste?

Im using remote (at v0018 it didt matter if it was local or remote it still didt want to connect when mining)
not using parallax mode

after it didt work i tryed executing bash 4update and rebooting.
my upPaste hmm?! pasteBASH="uZNXXJuE"

m1        2376  0.0  0.0  27188  2884 ?        Ss   13:39   0:00 SCREEN -dmS miner /home/m1/eth/9_8/ethdcrminer64 -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal (my add i removed)/nvQ -epsw x -mode 1 -dbg -1
m1        2378  4.3  7.1 128451952 582152 pts/22 Ssl+ 13:39   0:01 /home/m1/eth/9_8/ethdcrminer64 -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal  (my add i removed)/nvQ -epsw x -mode 1 -dbg -1

Should it be address.name of miner not /

Yes i forgot to change to DOT Cheesy didt even see that Cheesy

Well thanks for help Cheesy
sergixc

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:06:19 PM

Please, explain me what does

P106_100_FULL_HEADLESS_MODE="YES/NO"

mean?

explain please also when should I use YES and when NO

Thank you in advance,
respectfully,
Sergey
papampi

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:20:16 PM

Please, explain me what does

P106_100_FULL_HEADLESS_MODE="YES/NO"

mean?

explain please also when should I use YES and when NO

Thank you in advance,
respectfully,
Sergey
Headless means no desktop

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: