Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining  (Read 417953 times)
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:27:52 PM

I have issue too using ccminer for btw.

I alsk change name ktccminer is not in my files.

Of starts the miner and then stops, i can read it say it is mining bitcore algo though.

There are multiple ccmjner folders. Tested multiple one says unknown and 2 say it starts but terminates screen after.

Kxccminer and tpccminer work I believe.
But terminates the screen after it starts.

--- edit
It starts mining 14 mh per gpu.

It stops after some cpu error.

--- edit

It says --- error gpu4 'somenumbers' does not validate on cpu

Then it terminates miner

here you are stating ktccminer: this has an extra c and the KT must be uppercase:  KTccminer, KXccminer, TPccminer are the correct directory names.  I haven't tested this COIN; just want to make sure the problem isn't incorrect reference of the directory.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:29:36 PM

v0019-1 update:

Lots of changes; please keep in mind this update is beta: it will most likely have some bugs, if you don't want to deal with any bugs you can wait until any issues have already been found and fixed by the community.

Before updating; please copy your 1bash (and any other files you have changed/customized) to a different directory (such as the desktop).

To update:

open 1bash with gedit and ensure:

Code:
AUTO_UPDATE="BETA" 

close any terminal currently open; then:

open a guake terminal ( press f12 ) and type the following, then press enter:

Code:
bash 4update

This will launch 4update which will update your 2unix file.  

When 4update is done; gnome-terminal will auto launch.  

The new 2unix will detect your v0019 is not -1 and launch the update.

The update will install all system updates including the newest Nvidia driver.  Then update nvOC files.

When it is done your rig will reboot automatically.  

Your 1bash will be copied to a file named: your_old_1bash as a new version is required for some of the updates.  

You can copy and paste your pools / addresses into the new 1bash.  ( I will eventually automate this)

v0019-1 can support up to 19x GPUs; however it is unlikely you will be able to get more than 13x GPUs to work correctly with the new Asus 19x mobo.

Edit Additional info:

Lots of new COIN selections from damNmad and some from papampi.  I will add a full change log to the OP later today.
how can i update to 19.1 and not 19.2?

19-1.2 is an improved 19-1.1 which is an improved 19-1.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:30:59 PM

Is there any v19.1.2 img file available for download? I mean to directly burn the usb stick with nvOC V19.1.2 and to not be needed to update it according the instructions posted before.

I haven't seen where there has been a newer .img file released.  The only way is to burn v0019 and update to -1.2.

I will release a beta v0019-1.3 zip (of img) shortly after a -1.3 update.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:31:35 PM

Is there a full list of commands for nvOC? / If not could we compile one? / whats the command to kill the miner process

I will add making this to the list.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:40:40 PM

Is there any need to edit it in windows before starting the first time ? other than for the reason so that you can mine right away after boot ?

The first one I set up I edited it first the next four rigs I built I did it after. You might lose out on five minutes of mining. I burn the USB and stick it straight in the rig and turn it on. Once it is up and running I edit the 1bash (which is much easier in Linux with the highlighting) and then save it and reboot.

I had an issue one time with a bad usb image. Not sure what happened but making sure it boots with the default setup before taking the time to edit the 1bash seems like a good time saving idea to me.

The only downside is you may not have your payment addresses where you can access them on the new Linux boot up. I HATE manually typing them out and always prefer to copy and paste. With multiple rigs I just SSH to another rig and copy and paste from one 1bash to another.
Easier way is to create yor 1bash and save it to pastebin as instructed in upPASTE,
On first boot open 1bash and setup upPASTE and reboot
upPASTE will read from pastebin and update your 1bash.

Another way to streamline ops is to create a master image.
You can actually mount the image directly and edit 1bash, then boot straight into known config the first time and start mining (so all config can be done offline)
In cases where you use static IPs/static rig name/any additional routes not passed on from DHCP/or custom miners not included in stock nvOC I found the following really helped instead of recompiling or copying things around:

1 Take the image with all your pretty customizations/compiles etc
2 Boot that image on every board at least once
3 set any static settings you require during that time (ip/worker name/static routes) then once you've done this for all the rigs, image that USB and it becomes your master (every rigs ethernet interface will be remembered as a separate interface, it helps to identify them as well at the time you're editing static settings).
Once you have your master image you can drop in the necessary 1bash or specific configs before you image your target USB.

3.5 create an image, this now becomes the master image for all your rigs.

4 It's a good idea to keep all the latest miner specific configs on the image - I use the 10Mb partition to keep 1bash and any other specific configs on the master image and copy the desired config as needed before imaging the usb.

This has saved me lots of time between upgrades as well as USB failures, I've had 3 USBs die in past few months and having one spare ready to go for any rig really helps minimizing downtime.

Editing an .img can be done as follows:

Code:

cd /path/to/where/saved/your/image
sudo losetup -d /dev/loop0
sudo modprobe loop
sudo losetup -f
sudo losetup /dev/loop0 your master_image_file.img
sudo partprobe /dev/loop0
You should be able to browse the partitions on the image and add/edit any files (this is actually how I update the master with new functionality)

The commands below will help you resize any partitions on the image directly - was more useful before v0019 when the USB image required a true 16G USB, but this can still be useful for cloning from a larger SSD to a smaller one etc, or simply if you had chosen a larger usb to be the master, and then have to boot at least one rig from a smaller USB:

Code:
#to resize the partition
sudo gparted /dev/loop0
#(14230M) <-this is what I found fits on most 16Gig USBs
sudo losetup -d /dev/loop0

fdisk -l master_image_file.img.img
# find the ending sector of your last partition - in the case if v0019 and a 1423M partition it seems to be sector 29163519
# the command below truncates your image one sector after the last partition sector - therefore shrinking the image to your desired capacity
truncate --size=$[(29163519+1)*512] master_image_file.img.img

This is a good guide; you can also make an image of your already configured nvOC usb using dd or disk in linux or HDDrawCopy in windows.

What way is best for any particular miner mostly depends on the number of rigs you are running.  With a large number of rigs it becomes significantly easier to use upPASTE; rather than any manual system of updating.

I haven't had any feedback on if users want to also be able to use dropbox (as suggested and implemented by papampi) to update 1bash / other files on multiple rigs. 

fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:42:12 PM

how do you edit the onebash file under windows?

and how do you edit onebash file if i don't make any modification until i start ubuntu up?  

i just burned novc.   i don't see a onebash partition at all on usb key.

in v0019+ 1bash is copied from the windows partition to the /home/m1 directory (click the file cabinet icon on the left and double click the file: 1bash
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:44:28 PM

Updated my telegram and it will be pushed in v0019-1.2
Here it is if you want to get it sooner :
https://pastebin.com/w3T4BcKm

replace it with existing one
This is what you get if you set the timer :
Code:
Worker: nv102
Boot Time: 2017-09-24 06:11:41
System Up Time: up 7 hours, 1 minute
Miner Uptime:    06:59:02
GPU Count: 7
GPU Utilization:
99 100 97 97 100 97 99

Temp, Fan, Power:
GPU 0, Target temp:  75, Current:  70, Diff:  5, Fan:  65, Power:  135.25
GPU 1, Target temp:  75, Current:  68, Diff:  7, Fan:  65, Power:  137.36
GPU 2, Target temp:  75, Current:  70, Diff:  5, Fan:  65, Power:  136.05
GPU 3, Target temp:  75, Current:  72, Diff:  3, Fan:  65, Power:  133.92
GPU 4, Target temp:  75, Current:  57, Diff:  18, Fan:  65, Power:  136.58
GPU 5, Target temp:  75, Current:  67, Diff:  8, Fan:  65, Power:  137.50
GPU 6, Target temp:  75, Current:  67, Diff:  8, Fan:  65, Power:  132.73

And these are IAmNotAJeep watch dog alerts in case any thing goes wrong:

Code:
date-time - Starting miner restart script.
Code:
date-time - Lost GPU so restarting system.
reboot in 10 seconds

Code:
date-time - Utilization is too low: restart 3main
Code:
date-time - Utilization is too low: reviving did not work so restarting system in 10 seconds

If you have slow/small usb it will clear temp and wdog logs after every message is sent

can you add the last three or five lines of the algo_log file to this monitoring telegram for those using the MPH-Profit_Switching?

This gives an idea of what mine the rig has been for at least 2 hours, at what price and how much time for each line.

This one is with the current mining damNmad suggested working with all nicehash, mph and solso coin
I'm not using salfter switch, so send me your algo_log
So I can see what I should add.

Latest telegram

I will add your changes to the 1-3 update.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:53:21 PM

Salfter, damNmad or any one else good with python ...
I'm trying to fork salfter_mph_switch to use it with whattomine .... and have very little knowledge on python and stuck at the beginning

Code:
#!/usr/bin/env python2.7

import requests;

# grab something from a website
data = requests.get("https://whattomine.com/coins.json");

#print data
coinsData = data.json()['coins'];
coins = coinsData.keys();

includeTags = [ 'HUSH', 'ZEC', 'ZEN']

filterdCoins = {k: v for k, v in coinsData.iteritems() if v['tag']  in includeTags}
coins = filterdCoins.keys()
#print len(filterdCoins)
#print filterdCoins

sort={}
for i in data:
  sort[i["tag"] + i["algorithm"] + i["btc_revenue"]]
   sort = sorted(sort.items(), key=lambda x:x[1], reverse=True)
print sort

gives me this error :
Code:
 python2.7 wtm_switch.py 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "wtm_switch-2.py", line 28, in <module>
TypeError: string indices must be integers

Why not redo a script in bash directly?

I think there are competent people for this on this forum thread, do not you think?

Fullzero or IAmNotAJeep but also Leenoox.Maxximus and certainly some readers who only pass read the thread to find solutions to their problems.

Scott Alfter stops responding?

I think extracting data from the JSOn once downloaded with wget is not the most difficult, no, I feel that it is the sorting function and associated presentation that is.
I know its possible with bash, but the problem is if we change coin via bash script,
it should change 1bash COIN="coin" each time and restart miner.
That makes a conflict with upPASTE and upPASTE should be disabled.
So I wish Alfter can find some time to give us wtm switch.
on this line:

Code:

tag and algorithm and btc_revenue are of string or char_array type not type int; this is the reason for the error message. 

an int is an integer ( google type int for more info)  an easy solution / work around would be to associate each algo with an int prior to this line then invoke the array of associated ints rather than the algorithm  string / char_array.   You can also force a change in type depending on if the issue is only a type problem ie ("2" vs 2).  There are other ways to do the operations here as well.  Looking up 'how dictionaries work in python' should also be helpful / interesting if you haven't explored it before.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:54:46 PM

Dear Sir,

how to initial run Zcash under nicehash with v0019 , TQ

configure these in 1bash:

Code:
COIN="ZEC"

ZEC_ADDRESS="your_ZEC_address_here"
ZEC_POOL="zec-us-east1.nanopool.org"
ZEC_PORT="6666"
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:56:05 PM

Still on v0019 but im getting hard freezes randomly - sometimes it mines for 100hours straight then hard freeze, others it may only run for 4 hours and then a hard freeze.

is there somewhere i can look in ubuntu which may have some kind of log with errors or something?

In 1bash ensure:
Code:
CLEAR_LOGS_ON_BOOT="NO"

then logs with maintain overtime

click the System Log icon on the left of the screen
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:57:06 PM

Is it possible to add last xmr-stak-cpu to next beta? With the setting "hugepages" it gives me double the hashrate on xeon CPUs , near 1000h/s. CPU miner opt just 500h/s (mining Monero)

I will add this client with either the -1.3 or -1.4 update.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:01:22 PM

Yes
My 13 card 1070 rig showed only use of 2.61gb of ram

I took a 4GB stick out and left it with 4GB ram and it’s running like a champ

But yeah this CPU core saturation issue is bad.

ah thanks will unplug the other 4gb next maintanance Smiley
so the core usage is high for unknown reasons ?

not sure.  i can't even edit mine in windows. 

is SSH enabled? what's the default username/password?

m1/miner1 mate

I’m not sure why core usage is so high, I’m waiting on fullzero to respond Smiley

What mining client are you using?

I don't have access to the source code for the ewbf / zm / claymore clients:  if they are doing something wonky you need to ask the dev's themselves.

If there is some process other than a mining client utilizing the CPU intensively let me know.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:02:37 PM

There are NO such limitations; nvOC is designed to max of 13 cards without any modification of 1bash & 3main (can add more by modifying these two files). Try to verify the risers (swap them around with the working ones).

Hash rates dropped with your 8 cards??
OK, I think same - no limitations...

I've rate ~6400 Sol/s with 8 cards.

After connection next 3 cards, rate dropped to ~5100 Sol/s only. nvOS didn't detect more than 8 cards, as you can saw on nvidia-smi.

Well, risers maybe problem - I'm novice in mining, so I ordered more types. I using version v006C and v008S. On cards plugged on v006C blinking LEDs below power connectors on card. I've ordered 13 pcs of v008S (these: www.aliexpress.com/item/TISHRIC-2018-Hot-VER008S-Molex-4PIN-15PIN-SATA-6PIN-3-in-1-PCIE-PCI-Express-Riser/32830747032.html). I hope that will works well.

Many thanks :-)

What is your CPU ?
I had the exact same issue with AsRock and 12 Ti's and it all went smooth when i switched the CPU's from the rig with my own. For me it worked putting a i5 7400 on the motherboard. Maybe it works with a less expensive CPU but it was the only one i had around.
I've installed Intel Pentium G4500 @ 3.50GHz - it's maybe the problem?

When using more than 7gpus I recommend using at least a g4560 or more powerful CPU.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:16:01 PM

Hello more experienced Miners. I am new to the scene.

I have a 12 mixed gpu mining rig (6x1070 and 6x470) and would like to explore moving to linux (tb-250 btc pro) I see two versions of this release, one for Nvidia and another for AMD.

All I really care about is per-GPU undervolt/GPU and memory clock speeds for both and and nvidia. From what I gather the amd undervolt/clocking is typically done in bios. Can it be done in software? I would like full software control over the clock settings for all my cards. Is this possible?

I would also like the ability to update ubuntu drivers as they come out, independent of any kind of packaged mining OS release.

I would also like the ability to put all 6 nvidia cards into P0 state.

Whats the best practice?

Thanks in advance Smiley

Unfortunately there's no nvrxOC yet Wink

Both distributions are optimized for single vendor only. Adding AMD support to nvOC means rewriting all the code that's already in play, basicaly creating a new distro...

fullzero (the creator) stated that he experimented with mixed amd/nvidia cards but I doubt that is high priority now while there is still lots to improve in the current distributions.

Anyway, I won't speculate, I believe he will respond to your query when he can.

You can always update the driver / roll it back yourself with nvOC or rxOC by opening the additional drivers application in ubuntu and selecting the driver of your choice.  You can also do this in terminal with cmds.  The updates invoke the newest driver update when then are run.

change to p0 with:

Code:
GPUPowerMizerMode_Adjust="YES"

# Set PowerMizerMode
GPUPowerMizerMode=0

Unless you are experienced with linux I would avoid mixing amd and nvidia on the same rig; IMO it is best to make separate amd and nvidia rigs.  I have no plans to make a dual amd/nvidia distro.  Besides having driver/x problems, most mining clients require a separate version for amd and nvidia; their API calls are entirely different.

IMO the 500 series+ AMD are not worth buying / Nvidia is clearly superior.  AMD was worth considering when the GPUs had better significantly better $/hash than Nvidia; but now they have lots of new problems / a shitty API / similar pricing to Nvidia.  It is ironic that originally AMD was all anyone used to mine BTC.

fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:17:05 PM

Run top, make note of the PID for the miner process (should show up at the top of the list after a few seconds, hit 'q', then do:

Code:
sudo kill -9 PID

Then wait 30 seconds or so for the watchdog to restart the miner.  If you don't want the miner to restart, you have to stop the watchdog too.

thank you

so if I enable auto update = yes

auto update is on stable, has fullzero pushed 19.1 to stable? so that will prompt 19.1? otherwise did it go beta .1 to beta .2?

EDIT forgive for me the noob questions . .  so I have screen -r miner activated, how to get back to the guake terminal where I can execute commands. I've previously just been doing workarounds . . for example I would just log off / on and restart etc but I want to start navigating this software more effectively

EDIT 2 - How can I confirm my version of nvOC?

1.press Ctrl+A+D to exit screen, the miner runs on background.
2. the version number is always in the beginning of 1bash.
Thank you / It appeared the update pushed successfully as my 1bash was replaced by a stock bash - however I glanced through the files before posting at the top of the 1bash it just states 19 not 19.1 /.2 etc

if the 1bash in the /home/m1 directory states only 19 something when wrong with the update.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:18:37 PM

Recently I built a 12 cards rig, it run into low disk space in a few minutes, I found that /var/log/kern.log was eating the free space quickly. I followed this post to resolve the issue:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/771899/pcie-bus-error-severity-corrected

steps:
1.open /etc/default/grub, I use vi, you can use other text editors.
2.replace GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash" by GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash pci=nomsi", save and exit text editor.
3.sudo update-grub, sudo reboot

I hope it helps.

How can i determine if I am experiencing that issue? / was this causing intermittent restarts for you?

Furthermore what are the ideal settings you all have found for
1080 ti FE/ref blower type
1070 (zotac mini)
1080 (zotac mini)

Were any drivers updated with nvOC_19.1/.2? rig seems almost 50-100 sols but I've only been watching it here for 15 min

TI's are 660 sols at 200 watts
1070 mini 415 sols 125 watts

The driver is updated to the newest version with any update.

You can always update the driver / roll it back yourself with nvOC or rxOC by opening the additional drivers application (icon is on the left) and selecting the driver of your choice.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:21:42 PM

I rather not use api to kill my miner every once in a while just to see the web page stats
better enable screen log and use tail

change
Code:
screen -dmS miner $HCD ...  
To:
Code:
screen -dmSL miner $HCD ...

Then ssh to your rig and use this :
Code:
tail -f screenlog.0

My miners running flawlessly for 2-3 days with no restart

True I could do that, but pointing a browser to the API seems like a much more elegant solution, plus I could get creative and do up a local html page and use iframe to show all the miners in a single browser tab.  Tailing log files just seems very "old school".  Smiley

Agree that tailing log is old school, but restarting miner just to see how its working is not a good idea too
We need some one to make a web page from logs for nvoc.

Any one interested in the idea ?
Post your thoughts and solutions.
I'm not good with writing html and web pages, but can extract any info needed from logs with bash

autogenerating an html from logs is similar to generating a telegram; html without css or javascript is rather simple.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:22:56 PM

Still cannot solve the issue.
I tried with nvOc 0018 and 0019.
To sum up:
I have MSI Z270 gaming plus (quite similar to MSI Z270-a PRO).
Previously 4 ZOTAC Mini 1060 6gb
Now added two EVGA 1060 6Gb
Celeron G3930

• Was mining well with 4 Zotac on nvOc0018 and OC
  • I added two EVGA 1060 6Gb to the build, only 4 gpus detected always
  • I enabled above 4G memory, 6 gpus detected, starts mining and the OS hangs after 5 min always
  • I updated MB Bios and now it throws this error: https://imgur.com/a/QblT1 (No overclock)
  • I tried with nvOc 0019 and it restarts after 10 minutes

In 1bash ensure:

Code:
CLEAR_LOGS_ON_BOOT="NO"

then logs with maintain overtime

click the System Log icon on the left of the screen after a crash / restart and inspect the logs
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:26:39 PM

You are duplicating "workername", the workername is included in ZENADDR variable, why adding it again? Delete the part listed in orange or you will get something like address.worker.worker instead of address.worker

Those are nice looking stats, where did you get this api?  Is it pool specific, miner specific, nvOC specific??? How do you connect to it? You are supplying  local network ip address... hrmm... care to share more info about the api?
Thanks.  Good catch.  I was playing around with the environment variables earlier and forgot to change that back.  I know have this, which is generic enough to deploy on all my rigs:

Code:
screen -dmS miner $HCD --eexit 3 --fee $EWBF_PERCENT --pec --server $ZEN_POOL --user $ZENADDR --pass z --port $ZEN_PORT --api $IP:42000;

Adding the --api $IP:42000 allows you to point a browser from any machine in your lan, to the ip:port of the miner and get a nice little display showing how that rig is doing.  This is a feature built into ewbf.  I did open an issue on Github for this (the api stopping working if the pool drops out), but since the author of ewbf seems to have run off for the last month or so, I'm not sure if it will ever get resolved.

Enabling --api kinda makes --pec redundant since it passes the same information to the api, especially if you run your rig monitor less and don't plan to teamview into it.

Oh, I never used ewbf, hence my lack of knowledge about it... thanks for the info though, if/when i start using ewbf i will try it.

It seems it's ewbf linux bug... if it works for 10 hours you can use crontab to restart the miner every 10 hours... it's not the best solution, but if you must use the api it seems it's the only solution until the developer fixes the bug... or you can maybe try older version of ewbf that might not be affected by this bug

I agree this is an ewbf linux bug.  Unfortunately the author does not seem to be active these days.  My friend that is having the exact same issue took a look at the watchdog script and ripped out some logic to create an "apicheck" bash script.  It goes like this:

Code:
#!/bin/bash

source ~/1bash

#########################################################################

API_IS_UP=0

if nc -vzw1 $IPW 42000;
then
   API_IS_UP=1
fi

echo ""

if [[ $API_IS_UP == 0 ]]
then
   echo "$(date) - Miner api is down: reinitializing now"

# If miner runs in screen 'miner' kill the screen to be sure it's gone
   pkill -e miner

# Kill 3main to re-init
   target=$(ps -ef | awk '$NF~"3main" {print $2}')
   kill $target
else
   echo "$(date) - Miner api is up"
   echo ""
fi

If would be awesome if the above logic could be incorporated into the official watchdog.  It would also mean adding something like this to 1bash:

Code:
USE_EWBF_API=”YES”

EWBF_API_PORT=”42000”

And modify 3main to launch EWBF with the api flag.  Something along these lines:

Code:
screen -dmS miner $HCD --eexit 3 --fee $EWBF_PERCENT --pec --server $ZEN_POOL --user $ZENADDR --pass z --port $ZEN_PORT --api $IP:$EWBF_API_PORT;

Thanks

Almost all the information offered by the ewbf api is included in papampi's telegram alerts; I recommend seting up telegram alerts and trying it out.  Also IMO the zm client is superior to ewbf.

If you try these out and you still want to use the ewbf api; I will integrate these or similar options.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

I don't really know anything, but I'm worried you can't mine Bitcore on Linux since I only saw a Windows miner available.

Guys we can mine 'BTX' using nvOC v19.xx with the following additions:

Code:
COIN="BTX"

Coin Details :

Code:
BTX_WORKER="yourSuprNovaWorker"
BTX_ADDRESS="yourSuprNovaLogin"
BTX_POOL="stratum+tcp://btx.suprnova.cc:3629"
BTX_INTENSITY="21"

add this in 3main at right place

Code:
if [ $COIN == "BTX" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/KTccminer/ccminer'
ADDR="$BTX_ADDRESS.$BTX_WORKER"

screen -dmS miner $HCD -a timetravel10 -o $BTX_POOL -u $ADDR -p x -i $BTX_INTENSITY

if [ $LOCALorREMOTE == "LOCAL" ]
then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

while [ $BITCOIN == "theGROUND" ]
do
sleep 60
done
fi

I've tested this and it is working as expected, I am not sure about the earnings are up to the par, please tune the oc settings accordingly to get better yield!

If you have any issue mining this coin just reply to this message.

An error here:

m1@m1-desktop:~$ /home/m1/KTccminer/ccminer -a timetravel10 -o $BTX_POOL -u $ADDR -p x -i $BTX_INTENSITY
ccminer 8.13-KlausT (64bit) for nVidia GPUs
Compiled with GCC 5.4 using Nvidia CUDA Toolkit 8.0

Based on pooler cpuminer 2.3.2 and the tpruvot@github fork
CUDA support by Christian Buchner, Christian H. and DJM34
Includes optimizations implemented by sp-hash, klaust, tpruvot and tsiv.

Illegal instruction

Code:
m1@m1-desktop:~$ /home/m1/KTccminer/ccminer -a timetravel10 -o $BTX_POOL -u $ADDR -p x -i $BTX_INTENSITY

have you made this up or this is how you tried to mine (using the above command) ??

If you have add the above to 1bash and 3main as per the instructions, i have two answers :

Answer 1 try to reduce the Intensity to 20 prob. or may be even less and see if its running

Code:
BTX_INTENSITY="21"

Answer 2 try to change this

HCD='/home/m1/KTccminer/ccminer'

to

HCD='/home/m1/TPccminer/ccminer'

Thanks for adding another COIN selection damNmad:

I'll add it to the next update.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: