Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining  (Read 417953 times)
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

Hi all,

Trying to download nvOC-V0019-2.0.img.tar.gz however every copy I've got (direct and gdrive) have given an error from 7zip saying the file must be broken when I try to extract it.

Any issues or a good source to get it from?

I would suggest you to verify checksum of the downloaded zip and use winrar to extract it.

Please check this page :

https://nvoc-mining-os.com/downloads/download-page-nvidea/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

Does anyone know how i can start mining Ellasim with Nvoc 19.2. I currently mining Pirl, but can't seem to start mining Ella. 

I guess it was added in the later version of updates.

You can get all new coins from here :

1bash :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/papampi/nvOC_by_fullzero_Community_Release/19-2.1/1bash

0miner :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/papampi/nvOC_by_fullzero_Community_Release/19-2.1/0miner

Else, you can just add the ella parts from 1bash and 0miner, search for ELLA and copy the relevant parts.

to 1bash

#Ellaism ELLA
ELLA_WORKER="$WORKERNAME"
ELLA_ADDRESS="replace_with_your_address"
ELLA_POOL="replace_with_pool_address"
ELLA_PORT="replace_with_pool_port"
ELLA_EXTENSION_ARGUMENTS=""    # add any additional Claymore miner arguments here

to 0 miner

if [ $COIN == "ELLA" ]
then
  ELLAADDR="$ELLA_ADDRESS/$ELLA_WORKER"
  if [ $DOT_POOL_FORMAT_or_FORWARD_SLASH_POOL_FORMAT == "DOT" ]
  then
    ELLAADDR="$ELLA_ADDRESS.$ELLA_WORKER"
  fi
  if [ $ETHASH_MINER == "GENOIL" ]
  then
    HCD='/home/m1/miners/Genoil-U/ethminer'
    screen -dmSL miner $HCD -S $ELLA_POOL:$ELLA_PORT -O $ELLAADDR:x -SP 1 -U $ELLA_EXTENSION_ARGUMENTS
  fi
  if [ $ETHASH_MINER == "ETHMINER" ]
  then
    HCD='/home/m1/miners/ethminer/latest/ethminer'
    screen -dmSL miner $HCD -S $ELLA_POOL:$ELLA_PORT -O $ELLAADDR:x -SP 1 -U $ELLA_EXTENSION_ARGUMENTS
  fi
  if [ $ETHASH_MINER == "CLAYMORE" ]
  then
    HCD=/home/m1/miners/claymore/$CLAYMORE_VERSION/ethdcrminer64
    screen -dmSL miner $HCD -epool $ELLA_POOL:$ELLA_PORT -ewal $ELLAADDR -epsw x -mode 1 -allpools 1 -dbg -1 $ELLA_EXTENSION_ARGUMENTS
  fi
fi

Hope it helps.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

Hi all,

Trying to download nvOC-V0019-2.0.img.tar.gz however every copy I've got (direct and gdrive) have given an error from 7zip saying the file must be broken when I try to extract it.

I would suggest you to verify checksum of the downloaded zip and use winrar to extract it.

Please check this page :

Thanks, Powershell is reporting the checksum is wrong. I've tried downloading about 10 times using each different source, using different downloader programs (including just straight through Chrome) and can't get anything that will  extract, except for nvOC_v0019.zip. I've tried 7zip and Winrar to extract, but the incorrect checksums kind of mean the archive program doesn't matter at this point.

PS C:\Users\maclean\Downloads\Compressed> Get-FileHash .\nvOC-V0019-2.0.img.tar.gz -Algorithm SHA256

Algorithm       Hash                                                                   Path
---------       ----                                                                   ----
SHA256          BA8A952ABCBD5561630B6F7DBAB57FA09C3221B664B9F3F8D55F050C65FD1C0B       C:\Users\maclean\Downloads\Co...

PS C:\Users\maclean\Downloads\Compressed>

That's odd!!

Are you on windows 10? Can you try this please :

How to check the SHA256 hash code using windows command prompt (you can also check other hashing algorithm codes too) :

* Open command prompt, navigate to the directory where you have the target file

* Type this command & wait for a while to generate the hash (does take some time)

certUtil -hashfile fileToCheck SHA256

hashmasta83

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

I've noticed recently Verge (Lyra2rev2 algo) XVG coin shooting up to three times the profit of other coins on WTM auto switcher by papampi so i wanted to provide this short guide to add XVG coin to nvOC.  I am using v0019-2.0, so i apologize if it's already included in the latest build.

Firstly, when you setup WTM you must uncheck the "Groestl" algo, as Verge coin allows for multiple algo mining.  WTM will only report out current profits for Groestl algo and not Lyra2rev2, which we want to mine.  If you don't uncheck Groestl algo, XVG coin will always be at the bottom of the WTM profit checking list and will never auto switch.  Once you have your WTM configured correctly, hit calculate, and follow the instructions in 1bash to add it (add in .json after coins).  Then add "XVG" to the list of coins for WTM to profit check.

Add "XVG" to list of coins for WTM to profit check (example below)
Code:
WTM_AUTO_SWITCH_COINS="ZEC;ZEN;ZCL;ETH;ETC;MONA;VTC;ZCOIN;BTG;FTC;XVG;XMR" ### coins to check profit or make the switch with format "ZEC;ETH;ETC;XMR"

Next add the following code to 1bash
Code:
# XVG ## No Need to add stratum+tcp:// to server address
XVG_WORKER="$WORKERNAME"
XVG_ADDRESS="BTC wallet address"        
XVG_POOL="lyra2v2.mine.zpool.ca"      
XVG_PORT="4533"
XVG_INTENSITY="0"

Add "-o $COIN == XVG" to this portion of code if you are using algo specific OC settings (these are my settings for GTX 1070)
Code:
# lyra2vRev2
  if [ $COIN == "MONA" -o $COIN == "VTC" -o $COIN == "XVG" ]
  then
    ALGORITHM="LYRA2REV2"
    POWERLIMIT_WATTS=130
    __CORE_OVERCLOCK=125
    MEMORY_OVERCLOCK=600
  fi

Add the following code to 0miner
Code:
if [ $COIN == "XVG" ]
then
  HCD='/home/m1/ASccminer/ccminer'
  ADDR="$XVG_ADDRESS"
  screen -dmSL miner $HCD -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://$XVG_POOL:$XVG_PORT -u $ADDR -p c=XVG -i $XVG_INTENSITY
fi

I confirmed this works on Zpool as i was generating BTC (Zpool converts mined coins to BTC).

Thanks for such nice illustration on how to add this coin, I guess it was probably already there but with different algo, am not sure though.

Your presentation is pushing me to ask you if you can write up some tutorials on how to do things on nvOC (only if you up for it)  Smiley

Let me know if you are interested.

You can contact PM me here or on our official discord channel : https://discord.gg/8YDFEvY

Honestly damNmad you read my mind.  I like doing this kind of stuff (i'm an engineer) and i'm anal as hell about everything.  I'd like to put together a post on hardware setups for mining rigs and converting a trio rig to a 6 x card rig (this is what i did) as that was lacking information.  I'd like to do some testing to prove out some of my theories on things.  But let me see what i can put together in about a week or so regarding adding coins.

Also fyi, i revised the post you quoted because I learned later that Zpool doesn't actually mine that specific coin (XVG), it mines a group of Lrya2rev2 algo coins.  So i switched to suprnova pool and revised to code to utilize that server instead as it mines that coin directly.
CryptAtomeTrader44

Activity: 340
Merit: 103

It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:25:59 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 02:35:44 AM by CryptAtomeTrader44

I've noticed recently Verge (Lyra2rev2 algo) XVG coin shooting up to three times the profit of other coins on WTM auto switcher by papampi so i wanted to provide this short guide to add XVG coin to nvOC.  I am using v0019-2.0, so i apologize if it's already included in the latest build.

Firstly, when you setup WTM you must uncheck the "Groestl" algo, as Verge coin allows for multiple algo mining.  WTM will only report out current profits for Groestl algo and not Lyra2rev2, which we want to mine.  If you don't uncheck Groestl algo, XVG coin will always be at the bottom of the WTM profit checking list and will never auto switch.  Once you have your WTM configured correctly, hit calculate, and follow the instructions in 1bash to add it (add in .json after coins).  Then add "XVG" to the list of coins for WTM to profit check.

Add "XVG" to list of coins for WTM to profit check (example below)
Code:
WTM_AUTO_SWITCH_COINS="ZEC;ZEN;ZCL;ETH;ETC;MONA;VTC;ZCOIN;BTG;FTC;XVG;XMR" ### coins to check profit or make the switch with format "ZEC;ETH;ETC;XMR"

Next add the following code to 1bash
Code:
# XVG ## No Need to add stratum+tcp:// to server address
XVG_WORKER="$WORKERNAME"
XVG_ADDRESS="BTC wallet address"        
XVG_POOL="lyra2v2.mine.zpool.ca"      
XVG_PORT="4533"
XVG_INTENSITY="0"

Add "-o $COIN == XVG" to this portion of code if you are using algo specific OC settings (these are my settings for GTX 1070)
Code:
# lyra2vRev2
  if [ $COIN == "MONA" -o $COIN == "VTC" -o $COIN == "XVG" ]
  then
    ALGORITHM="LYRA2REV2"
    POWERLIMIT_WATTS=130
    __CORE_OVERCLOCK=125
    MEMORY_OVERCLOCK=600
  fi

Add the following code to 0miner
Code:
if [ $COIN == "XVG" ]
then
  HCD='/home/m1/ASccminer/ccminer'
  ADDR="$XVG_ADDRESS"
  screen -dmSL miner $HCD -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://$XVG_POOL:$XVG_PORT -u $ADDR -p c=XVG -i $XVG_INTENSITY
fi

I confirmed this works on Zpool as i was generating BTC (Zpool converts mined coins to BTC).

Thanks for such nice illustration on how to add this coin, I guess it was probably already there but with different algo, am not sure though.

Your presentation is pushing me to ask you if you can write up some tutorials on how to do things on nvOC (only if you up for it)  Smiley

Let me know if you are interested.

You can contact PM me here or on our official discord channel : https://discord.gg/8YDFEvY

Honestly damNmad you read my mind.  I like doing this kind of stuff (i'm an engineer) and i'm anal as hell about everything.  I'd like to put together a post on hardware setups for mining rigs and converting a trio rig to a 6 x card rig (this is what i did) as that was lacking information.  I'd like to do some testing to prove out some of my theories on things.  But let me see what i can put together in about a week or so regarding adding coins.

Also fyi, i revised the post you quoted because I learned later that Zpool doesn't actually mine that specific coin (XVG), it mines a group of Lrya2rev2 algo coins.  So i switched to suprnova pool and revised to code to utilize that server instead as it mines that coin directly.

I'm not an engeneer and i do this before ...Just a technician that read all bash and python scripts. If users takes a little time to read the scripts like you we could reduce our support time.
I wrote it on 2 january 2018 :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854250.msg27353620#msg27353620

Because you seem to mine XVG, and because you are engeneer could you try this python WTM_SWITCHER script discribed in my post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854250.msg29824880#msg29824880

For Zpool problem, it was quote here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854250.msg28435458#msg28435458

EDIT : After more readings, delete some sentences.
CryptAtomeTrader44

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:36:42 AM

Hey guys, I lurk and have been poking around but I don't know python so I haven't been able to look at it as much as I would like. 

Anywho, I have a development/feature idea and feel free to relocate to somewhere else if they are supposed to go somewhere else but it is for papampi's wtm auto switcher.  It works well, but I was thinking about something that could possibly help in certain situations.

Let me know if I am being an idiot and/or overthinking this. 

I timed the switch between coins when a new coin is found and used that to extrapolate from the set switching interval (default 3min) that in order to overcome switching losses from downtime that I would need to set the minimum difference to 9% (up from 7 default).  Now the situation I just observed casually was ZCL holding at about 7.5% greater profit than the current coin for roughly 15 minutes (5 checks) before going to 15% higher and the rig actually switched.  My idea would be a degrading minimum switching percentage kinda like what miningpoolhub does with their switching algo.  The reasoning behind it is that with every subsequent check where the coin doesn't switch would actually lead to a lower minimum difference required to overcome those switching losses.  You want the switching minimum to be high in the beginning so you aren't chasing a 7.5% increase with a 9% loss from switching.  In my case. the actual 3-minute switching loss would be 8.4 initially and drops to 4.7% by switching every 6 minutes.  3.1 every 9, and on and on.  Would it be hard to implement setting an initial minimum switching and then set a degrading percentage that it goes down by every 3 minutes until it goes to a lower minimum switching level?  In my case, i would like after a few iterations of being on the same coin that it would go down to say 1% difference and would switch easily.  Then start back over at the upper minimum switching percentage and degrade all over again.

Thanks guys,

Ryansgt

I think I understand what you want to do, but your explanation is too vague.

I will try to summarize more simply:
you want a fluctuant checking time for the script that will be modified according to additional and / or specific parameters of each coins you choose ?

Could you explain more clearly through three examples of Coins please?
For example, imagine a scenario that fluctuates between ETH, ZEN, GBX or FTC and XVG. Describe each step separately as a list.

I am not a python developer, and unfortunately, I think that papampi is not very comfortable with this language either. Papampi forked Scott Alfter's MPH script to use Whatomine.com.
But maybe users will know how to give you what you want.
papampi

Activity: 686
Merit: 140

Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

Hey guys, I lurk and have been poking around but I don't know python so I haven't been able to look at it as much as I would like.  

Anywho, I have a development/feature idea and feel free to relocate to somewhere else if they are supposed to go somewhere else but it is for papampi's wtm auto switcher.  It works well, but I was thinking about something that could possibly help in certain situations.

Let me know if I am being an idiot and/or overthinking this.  

I timed the switch between coins when a new coin is found and used that to extrapolate from the set switching interval (default 3min) that in order to overcome switching losses from downtime that I would need to set the minimum difference to 9% (up from 7 default).  Now the situation I just observed casually was ZCL holding at about 7.5% greater profit than the current coin for roughly 15 minutes (5 checks) before going to 15% higher and the rig actually switched.  My idea would be a degrading minimum switching percentage kinda like what miningpoolhub does with their switching algo.  The reasoning behind it is that with every subsequent check where the coin doesn't switch would actually lead to a lower minimum difference required to overcome those switching losses.  You want the switching minimum to be high in the beginning so you aren't chasing a 7.5% increase with a 9% loss from switching.  In my case. the actual 3-minute switching loss would be 8.4 initially and drops to 4.7% by switching every 6 minutes.  3.1 every 9, and on and on.  Would it be hard to implement setting an initial minimum switching and then set a degrading percentage that it goes down by every 3 minutes until it goes to a lower minimum switching level?  In my case, i would like after a few iterations of being on the same coin that it would go down to say 1% difference and would switch easily.  Then start back over at the upper minimum switching percentage and degrade all over again.

Thanks guys,

Ryansgt

I think I understand what you want to do, but your explanation is too vague.

I will try to summarize more simply:
you want a fluctuant checking time for the script that will be modified according to additional and / or specific parameters of each coins you choose ?

Could you explain more clearly through three examples of Coins please?
For example, imagine a scenario that fluctuates between ETH, ZEN, GBX or FTC and XVG. Describe each step separately as a list.

I am not a python developer, and unfortunately, I think that papampi is not very comfortable with this language either. Papampi forked Scott Alfter's MPH script to use Whatomine.com.
But maybe users will know how to give you what you want.

Actually wtm switcher started as a fork of damNmad smartminer, but in time it totally changed to a new code with help of many users.

CryptAtomeTrader44

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

Actually wtm switcher started as a fork of damNmad smartminer, but in time it totally changed to a new code with help of many users.

Oops, The correction is now recognized and memorized.
Sorry for this bad information.
hashmasta83

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:34:38 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 04:41:47 PM by hashmasta83

I'm not an engeneer and i do this before ...Just a technician that read all bash and python scripts. If users takes a little time to read the scripts like you we could reduce our support time.
I wrote it on 2 january 2018 :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854250.msg27353620#msg27353620

But you omise to mention that Groestl algo must be inactivated if you are using WTM switch.

Because you seem to mine XVG, and because you are engeneer could you try this python WTM_SWITCHER script discribed in my post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854250.msg29824880#msg29824880

For Zpool problem, it was quote here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854250.msg28435458#msg28435458

You can propose all you want if it's not already proposed BUT Please use forum search engine before. it works well

Happy Minning mate.

I'm confused by your response, as it sounds your making some rash assumptions on my part.  I did use the search tool and found your posts.  I wasn't asking for support, i was providing it to users because using the code you posted DID NOT WORK.  Which is why i re-posted.  But since your so smart...maybe you can figure out what is wrong with it and let us know Smiley  You know because us "engeneer" technician types need help

I've since gone back and corrected it to use Suprnova, and if you took the time to read my post (and not immediately go into troll mode) i did say that you need to disable Groestl on the WTM website.  Which i also found using the search function.  Look at the bigger picture buddy, don't try to knock people trying to help.

Happy trolling....mate
Rig4p

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

With the help from the devs here I have the WTM switcher running pretty well.
Still working on some OC issues with my 1060s on a couple of algos but I'm getting support there as well.  Smiley

I noticed that when a coin switch occurs the XMR cpu mining I have enabled stops, opens a new tab in guake and starts again.
Is there some way to stop this from happening?
I don't think I am losing a lot of hash but it does fill the screen with a lot of of unused tabs.
Thanks.
papampi

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

Still working on some OC issues with my 1060s on a couple of algos but I'm getting support there as well.  Smiley

I noticed that when a coin switch occurs the XMR cpu mining I have enabled stops, opens a new tab in guake and starts again.
I don't think I am losing a lot of hash but it does fill the screen with a lot of of unused tabs.
Thanks.

When damNmad algo OC is enabled and coin algo switches, wtm restart 3main so that new OC takes effect and when 3main restarts it restarts  cpu miner, gpu miner, ...
I can make cpu miner to run in screen mode just like others so it won't open new guake tab on every restart for nvOC v19-2.1

tomlev5

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

I have two rigs both mining ZCL on Supernova and this has happened twice that both rigs will freeze within a minute of eachother. I saw the first time while being connected via teamviewer that the server "disconnects" briefly within the miner and that watchdog will then re-start the 3main, get hung up and freeze. I assume this is what happened again. I would point to a hardware issue, but both separately going down at the same time with no telegram errors? Too much of a coincidence. I don't have any of the cards overclocked at this point, both systems were up for almost two days before the last freeze.

This keeps happening over and over again. I am going to try a new mining pool, but I've liked SuperNova. I have zero issues with it on my personal desktop with two 1070 Ti's on windows and using Awesome Miner.

Any thoughts would be great.
Hello urnzwy! Do you have Asrock H110 Pro Btc+ motherboard?
I have two rigs with this motherboard. When one freezes the other one looses the internet connection.
Rig4p

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:45:35 AM

Thanks.

When damNmad algo OC is enabled and coin algo switches, wtm restart 3main so that new OC takes effect and when 3main restarts it restarts  cpu miner, gpu miner, ...
I can make cpu miner to run in screen mode just like others so it won't open new guake tab on every restart for nvOC v19-2.1

That sounds like a great solution Papampi. Thanks for the support.
CryptAtomeTrader44

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:43:09 AM

Hi all,

Please check this page :

Thanks, Powershell is reporting the checksum is wrong. I've tried downloading about 10 times using each different source, using different downloader programs (including just straight through Chrome) and can't get anything that will  extract, except for nvOC_v0019.zip. I've tried 7zip and Winrar to extract, but the incorrect checksums kind of mean the archive program doesn't matter at this point.

PS C:\Users\maclean\Downloads\Compressed> Get-FileHash .\nvOC-V0019-2.0.img.tar.gz -Algorithm SHA256

Algorithm       Hash                                                                   Path
---------       ----                                                                   ----
SHA256          BA8A952ABCBD5561630B6F7DBAB57FA09C3221B664B9F3F8D55F050C65FD1C0B       C:\Users\maclean\Downloads\Co...

PS C:\Users\maclean\Downloads\Compressed>

That's odd!!

Are you on windows 10? Can you try this please :

How to check the SHA256 hash code using windows command prompt (you can also check other hashing algorithm codes too) :

* Open command prompt, navigate to the directory where you have the target file

* Type this command & wait for a while to generate the hash (does take some time)

certUtil -hashfile fileToCheck SHA256

Have tried downloading again. NinjaDownloader reports it has downloaded correctly.

Running that command has given me 42dc4a51037e50a658e3717e020bf178f76d6113a3cc27e01ce08c186126dacc I've got the same broken file error in 7zip and winrar is saying checksum error.

Downloading with Chrome never seems to complete, drops out around 2G mostly. I'm on 40/100 fibre Internet so shouldn't be that.

Could you try this link : http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/kvBjGvPn/nvOC-V0019-2.0-10GB_Auto_Expand.zip
It's last shrinked image from papampi last image upload.

Or

This one : http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/AWltP5uD/nvOC_v0019-2.0.zip

Just clic on "Valider et Telecharger" button

Hope it helps
CryptAtomeTrader44

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:00:25 AM

I'm confused by your response, as it sounds your making some rash assumptions on my part.  I did use the search tool and found your posts.  I wasn't asking for support, i was providing it to users because using the code you posted DID NOT WORK.  Which is why i re-posted.  But since your so smart...maybe you can figure out what is wrong with it and let us know Smiley  You know because us "engeneer" technician types need help

I've since gone back and corrected it to use Suprnova, and if you took the time to read my post (and not immediately go into troll mode) i did say that you need to disable Groestl on the WTM website.  Which i also found using the search function.  Look at the bigger picture buddy, don't try to knock people trying to help.

Happy trolling....mate

I had actually read the beginning of your post too quickly.

Nevertheless, what I posted was working, EXCEPT if you used the SPECIFIC ALGO OC that I no longer use because it has often bugged and ultimately did not apply overcloking settings except the last.

In addition, others had ALREADY corrected me before you. I dries that even if your post is welcome, it was not necessary because the addition had already been done. Including by papampi himself in the various updates he has posted since a few weeks already ... C.F. on Githib and his various post on this thread.

You wanted to do well, I do not blame you. So please do not insult me and gratify yourself with phrases like "I'm an engineer ..." It's useless.
It's just what I meant without insulting you.
papampi

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:18:10 AM

Thanks.

That sounds like a great solution Papampi. Thanks for the support.

Actually we have 2 options here

Option 1: Dont restart cpu miner with every 3main restart
Option 2: Restart cpuminer with every 3main restart but run it in screen and only show log in guake tab to prevent multiple tabs.

Question is, do we need cpuminer restart with every 3main restart?
So if watchdog grab gpu error or wtm switcher switches and restart 3main, cpuminer keeps going and dont get restarted.
If cpuminer restart not needed we can set it not to restart if its already running.

I'm not using cpuminer.
So cpu miner users please let me know which one is better?

thaelin

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

@tomlev5
    I have one of the H110's and am real sorry I got it. It has a very bad habit of lock up. I have currently 5 machines on the network and when it does, all of them go down. I am in the process of replacing it with a pair of H81 even tho they are older and only 6 slot.  The one I have now (H81) is a rock.

@Pampi
    Was wanting to ask if NVOC 2.0 will auto update or do I have to do it manual?   I have had to instances now of machines locking up and it seems due to the update of drivers. That means that it is still updating but I have it all shut off. Does NVIDIA check on that side of the coin?  Once I do a manual update and restart, all is good.

@all
   I have been looking into mining ETC but cannot find a wallet that will work short of getting a hardware one. Any ideas of one that will?  Tried Parity but it will never sync for me.

thay
papampi

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

@tomlev5
    I have one of the H110's and am real sorry I got it. It has a very bad habit of lock up. I have currently 5 machines on the network and when it does, all of them go down. I am in the process of replacing it with a pair of H81 even tho they are older and only 6 slot.  The one I have now (H81) is a rock.

@Pampi
    Was wanting to ask if NVOC 2.0 will auto update or do I have to do it manual?   I have had to instances now of machines locking up and it seems due to the update of drivers. That means that it is still updating but I have it all shut off. Does NVIDIA check on that side of the coin?  Once I do a manual update and restart, all is good.

@all
   I have been looking into mining ETC but cannot find a wallet that will work short of getting a hardware one. Any ideas of one that will?  Tried Parity but it will never sync for me.

thay

I dont think the lock ups are because of the boards, I had a rig which was causing my entire network goes to lock up when it was freezing.
I changed mobo, risers,  cards and it still was doing it, I found out that a 6 pin to sata cable that was powering my risers was faulty and was causing all the problems.

nvOC has no auto update after v19-1.4, you should manually update ubuntu OS or nvOC scripts and miners.
Remember to stop miner, watchdog, tempcontrol ,... before updating.

damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

@all

thay

Hey, you can try use this, but make sure you know and understand what you doing.

https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/

Its kind of similar to mew. Hope it helps, ask any questions you have, i will try to answer my best with wallets. Thanks.

damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

Happy trolling....mate

I had actually read the beginning of your post too quickly.

Nevertheless, what I posted was working, EXCEPT if you used the SPECIFIC ALGO OC that I no longer use because it has often bugged and ultimately did not apply overcloking settings except the last.

In addition, others had ALREADY corrected me before you. I dries that even if your post is welcome, it was not necessary because the addition had already been done. Including by papampi himself in the various updates he has posted since a few weeks already ... C.F. on Githib and his various post on this thread.

You wanted to do well, I do not blame you. So please do not insult me and gratify yourself with phrases like "I'm an engineer ..." It's useless.
It's just what I meant without insulting you.

Hey @hashmasta83 , please don't take it in negative way @CryptAtomeTrader44 is very nice guy, he is also part of team, his efforts & work are really good. Infact, TBH the way he adds new coins is almost same to the way you did (topping them with all the wallets + pool info and any other important info). See this :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854250.msg29894004#msg29894004

I think, he didn't mean disrespecting/trolling/isulting you by any means, its just the translation probably. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

And we all people come here with same intention, mining & help fellow miners, lets focus on it Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: