BitClockers.com is a Bitcoin Community mining pool with a dash of overclocking. As you may already know, overclocking your graphics cards can boost performance in games. Similarly, overclocking will also allow you to mine more Bitcoins than anyone else with the same videocard; especially when done properly. Fortunately, the folks here at BitClockers.com are willing to help get you started. We have forums and live chat where fellow users and admins are available to help with any questions you might have. If we don't have a feature you want, let us know! We're actively developing our services every day.
[BitClockers.com Mining Pool] 1% Fee/Secure/API/US+EU/InstaPay/Live SupportBitClockers.com Features:
>> STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR MINING BITCOINS AND JOINING THE POOL <<Getting Started with Bitclockers.com:
- Step by Step Guides for Miner Setup and Optimization
- Video Card Overclocking Guides
- Forums and Live Chat.
- Worker Watchdog - you can be notified by email if any of your miners pass preset limits. Such as: hash rate, rejected shares, and last seen.
- BC supports Long Polling(+LP) for reduced stale shares and increased efficiency.
- Currently offering porportional payment. proportional_payout = user_shares / total_shares * 49.5
- Unlimited Instant Payouts
- Low 1% service fee.
- JSON format API for pool, account, and worker status information.
- Live pool and account status signature images.
- Multiple datacenters for speed and redundancy. Servers in Denver & Chicago, USA
- BitClockers.com is fully encryped and signed with a registered SSL Certficate for privacy and enhanced account security.
- Friendly and active IRC channel with Live pool and worker statistics. chat.freenode.net: #bitclockers
an account with Bitclockers.com and setup worker accounts on the Dashboard
. You can use the same worker username/password for multiple miners.
2. Join your miner to the pool; the hostname is pool.bitclockers.com
the port is 8332
and the username and password is that of the worker you created BitClockers.com
- We recommend installing GUIMiner
by kiv for those that are new to mining.
Command line: none needed. You can find a complete step-by-step guide for Installing GUIMiner and joining the pool
- We also recommend Phoenix Miner
by jedi95 for advanced users.
Command line: phoenix.exe -u http://WORKERNAME:WORKERPASS@pool.bitclockers.com:8332/
-k poclbm DEVICE=0 -v
- For advanced users:
1. Download Phoenix Miner
and unpack somewhere.
2. Download this
batch file and place it in the same directory as phoenix.exe.
3. Right click the StartGPU0.bat and click EDIT.
4. Change WORKERNAME and WORKERPASS. Close, save, and double click startgpu0.bat to start mining.
3. You're done! Check out the pool Statistics
to see how the pool is doing or visit your Dashboard
to see your personal miner status.For Support:
- For live support visit our IRC channel. chat.freenode.net: #bitclockers
- For general questions, guides, and community information visit the BitClockers.com Mining Pool Forums
- For private and all other inquiries contact: admin (@t) bitclockers.com