Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME  (Read 16816 times)
Intelligentx

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:51:55 PM

this is so funny and now we also have directors!!LOL

Let's make a list of what we have now:

Ministers, presidents, deputies, kings, astronauts and directors!!!LOL

These people are coming from a madhouse!!!LOL

Directors are directing their influence toward herd and sheeple trying to enslave them and dominate their poor asses. Crypto is meant to evolve on solely democratic and libertarian grounds so u will not find a central authority here. U seem like u were freed from a nuthouse and accidentally signed up to the wrong forum where u got shocked by absence of disunity.

A few minutes ago there was a zombie here and now a gosht!! You must the gosht of the zombie! LOL
I only have one word to say... idiots!! LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Future-Intelligentx

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:53:53 PM

A few minutes ago there was a zombie here and now a gosht!! You must the gosht of the zombie! LOL

Yes we are all the gosht's of idiots  Wink

Historic me so stupid.  Never did know when I should shut up  Roll Eyes
Intelligentx

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:00:27 PM

Yes we are all the gosht's of idiots  Wink

Historic me so stupid.  Never did know when I should shut up  Roll Eyes

It seems the future me doesn't how to shut up either! LOL
Future-Intelligentx

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:09:15 PM

https://i.imgur.com/35Pellm.png
Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:00:01 PM

Congrats future-intelligentx for seeing the light. Ur a brother and friend now. Quick Q&A. If u kill ur past self now for u were truely annoying Pinus Crab will u start to de materialize like in the movies?
JohnnyWireless

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:49:19 PM

The truth is that time travel is all around us we just have to open our eyes and minds to the reality that we are in.  Maybe we can even manipulate the past for a brighter futuer! what a concept! transpotimers forevers!
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:17:02 AM

The truth is that time travel is all around us we just have to open our eyes and minds to the reality that we are in.  Maybe we can even manipulate the past for a brighter futuer! what a concept! transpotimers forevers!
Exactly JohnnyWireless... there is still so much that we as humans do not know, this project will speed up the research needed to go beyond and back

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:23:24 AM

I have never seen a thread like this in my whole life!! Now a mad mat shouting at me! I bet in one hour will come a mad carpet shouting at me!LOL
By the way Intelligentx..I was not shouting at you, I was only....well...ok maybe I was but is all good I'm sure you have "broad" shoulders...

Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:25:09 AM

So awesome guys...great work and awsome parody!!! Really enjoy the song and words..Thumbs up

JohnnyWireless

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:31:07 AM

Most definitely another fun song from the transpotimers and wireless coin.  You really don't see anyone else putting this level of creativity into their tokens.  It's fun to be a transpotimer  Cool
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:31:14 AM

Most definitely another fun song from the transpotimers and wireless coin.  You really don't see anyone else putting this level of creativity into their tokens.  It's fun to be a transpotimer  Cool
I know eh such fun and very original...will be even more fun down the road when time travel becomes reality...many cures will come to light so much sooner so that all of mankind can be healthy and love and live!!!

Ib4E

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:54:37 AM

So awesome guys...great work and awesome parody!!! Really enjoy the song and words..Thumbs up
Ohhh man you guys do rock with the great songs/vidoes and the the announcements!!! Always out doing yourselves every time. Wondering can it get any better than this...yes time travel!!! keep it up guys

Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:28:11 AM

571llm4d

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:51:24 AM

So awesome guys...great work and awesome parody!!! Really enjoy the song and words..Thumbs up
Ohhh man you guys do rock with the great songs/vidoes and the the announcements!!! Always out doing yourselves every time. Wondering can it get any better than this...yes time travel!!! keep it up guys
thanks brother! appreciate the support, it is indeed a hard journey with all the haters, but our breakthroughs and research efforts will silence them all
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:05:31 PM

Be sure to snap some pics of the moon as we blow by it on our way to Alpha Centauri
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:37:06 PM

How stupid can someone be!
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:38:34 PM

How stupid can someone be!
Hello kashish948, not sure what you mean there?

Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:45:02 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 06:21:39 AM by Madmats

Anxiously waiting... Grin

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:24:45 PM

thanks brother! appreciate the support, it is indeed a hard journey with all the haters, but our breakthroughs and research efforts will silence them all

What have u done thus far? Posted a fartpic with colorful letters and went offline, these are ur accomplishments. It seems u like finding lovers online while ur commitment remains at the poorest levels ever. I will look into this when I have time and will possibly take this coin over. Get back to ur lover and ask him to bring a sandwich to the bed where u sleep.
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:50:11 PM

What have u done thus far? Posted a fartpic with colorful letters and went offline, these are ur accomplishments. It seems u like finding lovers online while ur commitment remains at the poorest levels ever. I will look into this when I have time and will possibly take this coin over. Get back to ur lover and ask him to bring a sandwich to the bed where u sleep.
Hello synthgauge, The wirelesscoin project is still in the early stages as this coin is still new. The project is always being worked upon with some leads from very smart people and time travel will takes some time once we have more stages in place. WLC ANN explains what are plans are and as we progress, the community  will hear it and see. There is no need for negativity and or dropping any kind of derogatory comments to fellows here. Why not instead join in on your thoughts or ideas to help advance this project. Appreciation goes along way and is always welcome here friend
Good day Sir  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: