Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME  (Read 16816 times)
fred1992

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:06:24 AM

Is there a signature, twitter, facebook bounty campaigns?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intelligentx

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:37:41 AM

ooh...The idea of the coin is interesting .... Grin

And who are you...don't tell me! Yo are another minister LOL

This no a mad house, this is the house of ministers! LOL

Smiles , pours coffee and sits on toilet for morning ritual and troll therapy session.

IntelligentX...interesting name. U must think u are intelligent...no? Why do u come here sir? To bash a project that shoots for the stars? That wants to be different, that has character and imagination. When u were a kid did u not believe and let ur mind go to fantasy ? We are like kids but smart( smarter than u I reckon) we will attempt what hasn't been attempted. How will we know unless we try? U say its not possible...well alot of technology that has been made was deemed not possible. We are recruiting PHD students and minds as we speak. I think u should go find nice lady and leave us be.

And you are? King of ministers? Lol ....I rather call you king of nutters! Lol

Keep dreaming about building a time machine that's all you can do
CECVW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:45:30 AM

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Slothking

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

Smiles , pours coffee and sits on toilet for morning ritual and troll therapy session.

IntelligentX...interesting name. U must think u are intelligent...no? Why do u come here sir? To bash a project that shoots for the stars? That wants to be different, that has character and imagination. When u were a kid did u not believe and let ur mind go to fantasy ? We are like kids but smart( smarter than u I reckon) we will attempt what hasn't been attempted. How will we know unless we try? U say its not possible...well alot of technology that has been made was deemed not possible. We are recruiting PHD students and minds as we speak. I think u should go find nice lady and leave us be.

Sigh...uve forced my hand . I tried to be nice and play the PC way.  I am SlothKing! Great and mighty king! Hold ur tongue peasant ! Or I will deliver it to ur kin on a silver platter! U dare to call me nutters? I nutter butter in ur momma gutter ! So sure call me that. Dream about building it...hahahah, somewhere in the future its already been built ! Put that in ur pipe and smoke it sonny! Good day sir
Intelligentx

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:12:20 AM

Sigh...uve forced my hand . I tried to be nice and play the PC way.  I am SlothKing! Great and mighty king! Hold ur tongue peasant ! Or I will deliver it to ur kin on a silver platter! U dare to call me nutters? I nutter butter in ur momma gutter ! So sure call me that. Dream about building it...hahahah, somewhere in the future its already been built ! Put that in ur pipe and smoke it sonny! Good day sir

Lol I was right this man is a nutter! I bet you are a fat man king that has nothing better to do than to play time machine games with Alice in wonderland lol am I right fat king nutter? Lol
Slothking

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:41:20 AM

Sigh...uve forced my hand . I tried to be nice and play the PC way.  I am SlothKing! Great and mighty king! Hold ur tongue peasant ! Or I will deliver it to ur kin on a silver platter! U dare to call me nutters? I nutter butter in ur momma gutter ! So sure call me that. Dream about building it...hahahah, somewhere in the future its already been built ! Put that in ur pipe and smoke it sonny! Good day sir

Lol I was right this man is a nutter! I bet you are a fat man king that has nothing better to do than to play time machine games with Alice in wonderland lol am I right fat king nutter? Lol

What makes u think I'm fat? Indeed , the only thing fat on me is the circumfrence of my pinus. Time machine games? I'm confused 😕 I don't play games sir. It seems that maybe u r fat neckbeard troll cuz I have studied troll 101 in college and ur writing style is indictive of a sweaty , neckbearded troll with hirsutism(Robin Williams arms disease). Maybe a dash of mild autism sprinkled in. I'm sorry sir for ur position in life. If ud like to join my court I have job for u. It is called "groom of the stool" look it up good day sir.
Scrotum

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:44:12 AM

Is this coin project a performance art piece?
Intelligentx

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:04:04 AM

Yes this is  nutter ministers in colourful wonderland!LOL

They are preparing their bus time machine to visit little red riding hood so the transpotimers can save her grandmother from the wolf! Hahaha these ministers are real jokers! LOL
Slothking

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:24:44 AM

They are preparing their bus time machine to visit little red riding hood so the transpotimers can save her grandmother from the wolf! Hahaha these ministers are real jokers! LOL

U are like pesky mosquito on pinus.I see that we amuse u...we are not joke. We are very serious . we do not watch little red riding movie like u, we are strong men and have strong sassy tarts for women on our team. When ur done watching that go watch brokeback mountain. It is ur type of movie as well
Intelligentx

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:35:56 AM

U are like pesky mosquito on pinus.I see that we amuse u...we are not joke. We are very serious . we do not watch little red riding movie like u, we are strong men and have strong sassy tarts for women on our team. When ur done watching that go watch brokeback mountain. It is ur type of movie as well

Hello fat king nutter!
How are you? ..are you still eating nuts? LOL

What is a pinus? These ministers don't even speak English!

H
Slothking

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:39:58 AM

Hello pinsquito , that is ur new name. Why must u ask what a pinus is? U had one for lunch today. Do I eat nuts? What a silly question... Lay off the heavy drugs sir
Slothking

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:08:51 AM

Let us not pay him no mind fellow friends, I shouldn't of fed the troll. Let us talk about important information regarding wirelesscoin and transpotime21bus.  Sorry if this troll has disturbed any new people here. We are a friendly bunch of folk but we don't take to kindly to trolls trying to put pie on our face.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:25:56 PM

when coinbase
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 01:32:55 PM

When polo?
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:40:40 PM

Offering 10,000 WLC @ .04 BTC/WLC

PM if interested.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:05:27 PM

Hello Wireless Coin!

https://twitter.com/themoonparadigm/status/849622498085752833

Cool

Etar

Activity: 616
Merit: 312

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:54:27 PM

Selling 1000 WLC for 0.4btc. PM me.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:09:34 PM

nice idea!
things to do first
grab a gpu rig & an sha256 asic
sell my home and buy btc at 30cents
back this project when i came back to 2017!
Intelligentx

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:24:20 PM

nice idea!
things to do first
grab a gpu rig & an sha256 asic
sell my home and buy btc at 30cents
back this project when i came back to 2017!

This thread if full of nutters and time travellers! LOL
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

This thread if full of nutters and time travellers! LOL

And yet you still keep coming back.

Newbie with 14 posts, 13 of them in this thread, just saying Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print