Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME  (Read 16813 times)
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:11:23 PM

You don't know what you are talking about at all. You were unable to finish btcd and then came up with Komodo scam to hide the failure of btcd! And you don't know what cutting edge is! Iota is cutting edge tech and know what they are doing, you buy share of iota and then don't care about it.You just abandon everything  you try to build or buy!

A big fan of IOTA but not made a single post there?

Here's a link :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0

When you invest in a coin you are not expected to develop it too  Wink

p.s. You are the first retard on this forum to make my "Ignore" list

See ya  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intelligentx

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:21:20 PM

You don't know what you are talking about at all. You were unable to finish btcd and then came up with Komodo scam to hide the failure of btcd! And you don't know what cutting edge is! Iota is cutting edge tech and know what they are doing, you buy share of iota and then don't care about it.You just abandon everything  you try to build or buy!

A big fan of IOTA but not made a single post there?

Here's a link :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0

When you invest in a coin you are not expected to develop it too  Wink

p.s. You are the first retard on this forum to make my "Ignore" list

See ya  Kiss

What do you have against IOTA? You bought IOTA and then don't do anything to help!

Your Komodo reptil and now this bus machine! LOL Can you see you are ridiculous!
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:31:01 PM

What do you have against IOTA? You bought IOTA and then don't do anything to help!

Your Komodo reptil and now this bus machine! LOL Can you see you are ridiculous!

Last reply to you just to make things clear.

1) I am not a dev and have no links to the KMD team other than holding KMD
2) Supernet decided to invest in IOTA, this does not mean they then have to dedicate time, resource or money in developing IOTA when they are currently 100% committed to developing their own project - KMD.
3) WLC is not developed by JL777
4) WLC is an independant assetchain within the agama wallet.

As I said previously try doing your homework before posting incorrect crap that makes you look stupid
Intelligentx

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:33:29 PM

So jl777 has not finished anything? Komodo is a scam?

So you probably don't know about Blockshow '17 ? What disruptive tech have you brought out?

Maybe first understand something properly before you start bashing it. No need to attack jl777 or komodo, you sound like a stuck record, try another thread. Your trolling is weak.

Hahaha they are not only nutters ministers they are also great  singers, I have to admit both songs are brilliant  but you are still big nutters!!! Time travel is imposible!!

And yet you still keep coming back.

Newbie with 14 posts, 13 of them in this thread, just saying Wink

Update that figure to 15 posts, 14 of them in this thread  Grin

Just buy some WLC, you'll sleep well tonight then.

Guys this is getting better, we don't have only ministers and nutters but also astronauts!! This is ridiculous! LOL
Glad you like the songs sir bud nothing is impossible in today's day and age...keep following though as you may start to warm up to ideals of what wireless coin can provide to try to make time travel a reality. I'm sure you are a good person in your way...as many of us here are
Good day to you sir...hope you find your way and that way may be wireless coin  Wink

Songs and projects are two different things. I can see all of you come from Komodo scam and this is another failed project! You do nothing but unfinished projects, anything jl777 is behind is a failure and stupid project like this exactly the  same.

Please do some serious projects for once and you will do better

Here is again the minister of upside down! LOL

When you reply to a message you write on the bottom of the page!

How can you build a time machine if you don't know how to write in a forum!LOL

Useless Ministers! Hahaha Im still waiting for you to tell me something jl777 has finished or not abandoned
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:40:06 PM

This is the funnest coin. You are like a meme generator. Memes apparently sell well. MOON SOON!!

Intelligentx

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:41:47 PM

2) Supernet decided to invest in IOTA, this does not mean they then have to dedicate time, resource or money in developing IOTA when they are currently 100% committed developing their own project - KMD.

As I said previously try doing your homework before posting incorrect crap that makes you look stupid

2) supernet decided to invest in iota and agreed to help in the development that's why jl777 was given a big share of IOTA and now he does nothing to develop it!

You astronaut knows nothing what was said between IOTA team and JL777 as you are not part of SN. So better keep quiet....you ignorant astronaut!!
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:47:05 PM

2) supernet decided to invest in iota and agreed to help in the development that's why jl777 was given a big share of IOTA and now he does nothing to develop it!

You astronaut knows nothing what was said between IOTA team and JL777 as you are not part of SN. So better keep quiet....you ignorant astronaut!!

To quote your previous post:
Iota is cutting edge tech and know what they are doing

So if the IOTA dev team know exactly what they are doing and JL777 cant finish anything and abandons everyting then why the fuck are you crying he's not helping IOTA  Grin Grin

Also the big share of IOTA "given" as you state, were they given or paid for?

Again try posting from your real account instead of this sockpuppet account coward.
Intelligentx

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:48:56 PM

This is the funnest coin. You are like a meme generator. Memes apparently sell well. MOON SOON!!

I agree it's all about fun nothing else
Ib4E

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:51:22 PM

2) Supernet decided to invest in IOTA, this does not mean they then have to dedicate time, resource or money in developing IOTA when they are currently 100% committed developing their own project - KMD.

Hello again sir...do you work with IOTA team Jl777 yourself? goes both ways soooo just saying friend. Nobody is ignorant here...not even yourself... please don't act like you are Smiley

Intelligentx

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:57:20 PM

To quote your previous post:
Iota is cutting edge tech and know what they are doing

So if the IOTA dev team know exactly what they are doing and JL777 cant finish anything and abandons everyting then why the fuck are you crying he's not helping IOTA  Grin Grin

Also the big share of IOTA "given" as you state, were they given or paid for?

Again try posting from your real account instead of this sockpuppet account coward.

There were certain conditions that jl777 is failing to deliver!!   It's jl777 hidden  and letting people like you talking
On his behalf! Why jl777 is not telling the truth of what was agreed!
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:59:18 PM

There were certain conditions that jl777 is failing to deliver!!   It's jl777 hidden  and letting people like you talking

So if you know all the facts then just post them instead of endless trolling and posting crap.

Were the IOTA paid for or given free to Supernet?

I have a sneaking suspicion you actually know very little to nothing but just like to feel important.

You dont even understand how KMD/assetchains/agama work so are not really in a position to comment on JL777's work.

Also your posts have just turned into whining girl posts about Supernet doing the IOTA devs job for them.
Intelligentx

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:18:33 PM

So if you know all the facts then just post them instead of endless trolling and posting crap.

Were the IOTA paid for or given free to Supernet?

I have a sneaking suspicion you actually know very little to nothing but just like to feel important.

You dont even understand how KMD/assetchains/agama work so are not really in a position to comment on JL777's work.

Also your posts have just turned into whining girl posts about Supernet doing the IOTA devs job for them.

I know more than you that's for sure
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:20:44 PM

Thats not an answer, its a shit out.

If you have nothing to say for yourself then go away and quit the trolling.

Perhaps spend some time on the Supernet slack channel so when you come back you will know what your talking about.
Intelligentx

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:25:26 PM

Thats not an answer, its a shit out.

If you have nothing to say for yourself then go away and quit the trolling.

Perhaps spend some time on the Supernet slack channel so when you come back you will know what your talking about.

Ok what's the link of the sn slack and what's your name  there?
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:27:50 PM

Link:
http://slackinvite.supernet.org/

Not sure why you want my name there, if you have something to say just say it here.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 09:31:39 PM

I suspect JL had been in cahoots with IOTA for a long time before things took off and crowdfunding happened. Maybe IOTA code was written developed by JL or JL was an advisory and helped with refining a draft which has grown into a large concept now known as iota. He wouldnt take such a decision if he was uncertain about iota becoming a dealbreaker in less than year and a half.

Intelligentx

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

I suspect JL had been in cahoots with IOTA for a long time before things took off and crowdfunding happened. Maybe IOTA code was written developed by JL or JL was an advisory and helped with refining a draft which has grown into a large concept now known as iota. He wouldnt take such a decision if he was uncertain about iota becoming a dealbreaker in less than year and a half.

Yes exactly you are right, there are dark shadows but basically you just said it
Intelligentx

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:41:31 PM

Link:

Not sure why you want my name there, if you have something to say just say it here.

You are a coward
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:43:02 PM

Ok what's the link of the sn slack and what's your name  there?

Link:

You are a coward

Please explain?

I said if you have something to say about me then feel free to post it on an open forum.

Try the same with your main account instead of your shill trolling account.

As expected you have posted no facts or evidence to back up anything you have posted other than your "Dark Shadows" theory.  Nice.
Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:02:24 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 12:48:26 AM by Slothking

Ok what's the link of the sn slack and what's your name  there?

Link:

You are a coward

U r annoying and cling to thread like crab on pinus and eggs. Away with u! I will write another song called "attack of the pinus crab"and dedicate to u!

Sorry...u know what...this is not in my nature to fight and name call. I will extend olive branch ...will u join us to fight troll.? Since u are one u have first hand knowledge of how to fight. Will u accept?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: