Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About trade bots  (Read 1845 times)
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:02:46 AM

Trading bot us just same with the gambling site the autobet feature, because you will set in that the buying point and the selling point that you want I think that bot is just for no time people because they are too busy but for me the professional trading is manual because in trading the pick price can't be determine it is depend on your luck but in bot you can miss the pick price. I think manual trading is the best. 
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:14:12 AM

There are bots with strategies, that are far more complex.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:54:25 AM

Trading bot us just same with the gambling site the autobet feature, because you will set in that the buying point and the selling point that you want I think that bot is just for no time people because they are too busy but for me the professional trading is manual because in trading the pick price can't be determine it is depend on your luck but in bot you can miss the pick price. I think manual trading is the best. 
Great comparison and i agree with your comparison. Those auto trade bots in different trading sites are like bots in gambling sites because they didn't have assurance that they will give you enough profits because most of them are just designed for lazy people who want to earn money very fast and very easy but that is not how the game works because the game only pays off to the people who are hard working and smart, so doing manual can be the best help for you to be on the top.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: