Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 07:20:01 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VirtualPub.io - Run your own pub/bar, serve drinks, earn bitcoin!  (Read 48475 times)
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 952

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 03:23:09 PM

Hi mex,

what we do with Science Points? Do you have any new ideas?
You can convert them to credits 1:1
Кто-нибудь смог вывести сатоши?

Yes.

Having an issue on some of my websites? Please open a support ticket from that specific website, where I can pull information from your account and solve the issue faster.
Using bitcointalk.org for marketing purposes mostly, it's not an official support platform for any of my websites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vitaly1972

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:30:48 PM

я ставлю на вывод 50000, ввожу пароль и капчу а вывода нет, что делать?
woodworm

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:32:28 PM

mexicantarget

No access to my account - I'm tired of futile attempts. Help! My nickname in the game "woodworm".
What's the issue exactly?

"You must be logged in to view this page. Login here." - This icon constantly Yesterday concluded Satoshi on faucethub.io and then no access to the account. Sorry for the ignorance of the English language.
First, login, then open this URL: http://virtualpub.io/VirtualPub/index.php

Already tried a few dozen times - it is useless, it returns back to the original page: http://virtualpub.io/VirtualPub/index.php
Please try clearing your cookies and see if it continues.

EDIT: Also, try logging out then login back

Even though I cleaned cookies and rebooted computer repeatedly looking for the opportunity to log in to Your site, I'll do it now and in case of success or failure I will report on the forum.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 03:36:58 PM

You should read the error you're getting and you'll know

Having an issue on some of my websites? Please open a support ticket from that specific website, where I can pull information from your account and solve the issue faster.
Using bitcointalk.org for marketing purposes mostly, it's not an official support platform for any of my websites.
evakoshka

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:41:09 PM

i can't try to withdraw again because of time. i need wait till tomorrow.can you reset counter?
suns

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:46:48 PM

насколько я понимаю, должно быть 100000 кредитов, т.е. 50000 сатоши, чтобы их вывести.
__
as far as in understand it, you should have the total of 100000 credits, which would be 50000 satoshi, to request a withdrawal
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

i can't try to withdraw again because of time. i need wait till tomorrow.can you reset counter?
Unfortunately, I can't reset the counter. After counter goes away on your end, you'll be able to withdraw without any issues

woodworm

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:22:37 PM

mexicantarget!

Performed on Your Board: "Please try clearing your cookies and see if it continues.

EDIT: Also, try logging out then login back".

It didn't help. I have no desire to throw the game on which I spent 2 months. Maybe here need help Tomas81 to resolve such problems?

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 04:25:01 PM

mexicantarget!

Performed on Your Board: "Please try clearing your cookies and see if it continues.

It didn't help. I have no desire to throw the game on which I spent 2 months. Maybe here need help Tomas81 to resolve such problems?

Download teamviewer. PM me with access info.

woodworm

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:55:55 PM

mexicantarget!

Do you believe that the expected income of a few cents per day worth of access to my personal information? Excuse me, but such conditions are unacceptable to me and I unfortunately decline Your offer. Thank You for taking the time and effort to assist me!
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 04:57:01 PM

mexicantarget!

Do you believe that the expected income of a few cents per day worth of access to my personal information? Excuse me, but such conditions are unacceptable to me and I unfortunately decline Your offer. Thank You for taking the time and effort to assist me!
Do you believe that your few cents are worth to risk my reputation?

I'm just trying to understand what's happening and help you, not steal your "a few cents".

Anyway, have a good day.

I.Grozni

Activity: 305

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

Already happened before that people make mistakes, leaving an empty field in front of or behind the user name or password. Each user should check that it is not accidentally made this mistake when creating the account.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Crystal11

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:54:27 PM

1. You can try to download "fraps" or any capture screen recording application and record the issue and post on youtube or on another video hosting website such as metacafe, vimeo, etc. as a video.
On this way there is no need for remoting apps whicch also may not work if the firewall is set on high or your windows services are shut down for remote access applications so there is no risk of losing personal data if you think so.

2. Or take few sequential screenshots and post them on an image hosting website.

3. Or record the screen with a phone and post the video.

Grin 3 ways to present website bugs proofs  Wink

Hire one or work as FREELANCER for Bitcoin▐ Get paid in $ from posting in the Beermoneyforum ▐ Join to the battle for free satoshi on Bitfootball v2.0▐ Hire virtual Bartender and sell drinks for satoshi▐ Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Join to World-of-Bitcoin (bitcoin PTC) (min 10k withdraw to faucethub)▐ These are some always PAYING faucets or bitcoin ptcs. Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 07:58:21 PM

You can try to download "fraps" or any capture screen recording application and record the issue and post on youtube or on another video hosting website such as metacafe, vimeo, etc. as a video.
On this way there is no need for remoting apps whicch also may not work if the firewall is set on high or your windows services are shut down for remote access applications so there is no risk of losing personal data if you think so.

Or take few sequential screenshots and post them on an image hosting website.
tomos msgd me about this user and said he's running scripts. Don't waste your time.

Crystal11

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

oh, i didn't knew i'm just trying to be helpful with alternate ideas Smiley

Hire one or work as FREELANCER for Bitcoin▐ Get paid in $ from posting in the Beermoneyforum ▐ Join to the battle for free satoshi on Bitfootball v2.0▐ Hire virtual Bartender and sell drinks for satoshi▐ Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Join to World-of-Bitcoin (bitcoin PTC) (min 10k withdraw to faucethub)▐ These are some always PAYING faucets or bitcoin ptcs. Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
lunaby

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:12:37 PM

I noticed now that there is a Science tab, is it different from the Inventions?
fachan

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:50:46 PM

Thanks Mexicantarget for keeping the pub alive.  Is there a problem with the site or is it just my crappy wifi it seems slow today.
rattenplan

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:44:27 PM

I noticed now that there is a Science tab, is it different from the Inventions?

yes it's an own section. you need to collect sciencepoints to get the upgrades from it. inventions give you randomly specials, science gives you different upgrades.
rattenplan

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:50:56 AM

mellowads-problem is back  Embarrassed
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 01:11:00 AM

mellowads-problem is back  Embarrassed
Yeah, seems so Sad
I tried logging in, but it wont let me login

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.