Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VirtualPub.io - Run your own pub/bar, serve drinks, earn bitcoin!  (Read 53152 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:51:28 AM

Unfortunately, there's no development planned for VP in the near/mid future.
I'm working on a advertising network and I'm focused 100% on it
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

Hello, I am new
Some questions here
How can I earn science points quickly?
How many days are required to finish the invention?

thank you

no, you cannot earn science points quickly, just from cigarettes, lucky game and bonuses. its quite difficult to earn. and you need approximately 12-13 days if you will hire investor every day to finish invention.

good luck and enjoy...

thank you
then, should I invent something first? or unlock all the packs in science first?

you cannot invest in this site, you only can reinvest, what you have earned with selling drinks and and bonuses. i advice you unlock all packs and hire investors every day and upgrade your bar, after several days of hard work, you can make some profit.

good luck...
uhro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:05:35 PM

Hello, I am new
Some questions here
How can I earn science points quickly?
How many days are required to finish the invention?

thank you

no, you cannot earn science points quickly, just from cigarettes, lucky game and bonuses. its quite difficult to earn. and you need approximately 12-13 days if you will hire investor every day to finish invention.

good luck and enjoy...

thank you
then, should I invent something first? or unlock all the packs in science first?

you cannot invest in this site, you only can reinvest, what you have earned with selling drinks and and bonuses. i advice you unlock all packs and hire investors every day and upgrade your bar, after several days of hard work, you can make some profit.

good luck...

He didn't say invest, he said invent.
And as far as science points go, as long as you are selling cigars and doing your task rewards with regularity, you will likely be able to keep your inventor working (only have to pay him 200sp every day) all the time as well as buy the science upgrades when you have enough points.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:17:57 PM

Are drinks now being sold randomly? Some time ago had a specific time for each one.
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

Are drinks now being sold randomly? Some time ago had a specific time for each one.

I'd like to know this too, seems a little more random when I check in more often now, but I usually don't get a chance to check in until all my drinks are gone anyway.
Seems like they are selling at about the same rate overall to me.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:16:12 PM

Yeah, when I go to virtualpub.io I'm directed to game faucet and I can't find the pub game. btw is the pub game like the mini game as all are on thsi website or is it like continuous game like a strategy browser game?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:03:30 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 07:14:51 PM by Crystal11

withdrawal error {"status":504,"message":"Connection error"}WITHDRAW FAILED  Cry
got the same message too and no timer reset after error. Never happened to me until now. I guess i have to wait 24 hours.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:33:00 PM

withdrawal error {"status":504,"message":"Connection error"}WITHDRAW FAILED  Cry
got the same message too and no timer reset after error. Never happened to me until now. I guess i have to wait 24 hours.
I've removed that "waiting" like 1-2 weeks ago. Try again and see if it works.
You prob hit hourly FH limit
Crystal11

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:27:15 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 08:38:13 PM by Crystal11

I've removed that "waiting" like 1-2 weeks ago. Try again and see if it works.
You prob hit hourly FH limit
its not working . I have cleared cookies ,history, caches from firefox . Logged in again but the timer still running , i even tried a withdraw with this red timer in hope for a visual bug but no, still can't do anything .
You can see on screenshot the last withdrawal date without problems. This is first time when i can't withdraw balance.
Maybe your last update was after my last withdrawal date and bugged the withdraw process.
I will wait 1306 minutes to see if i can withdraw 100k credits tomorrow.
Feel free if you have time to check my account or simulate a withdraw on your account.
 will continue to play later after a break  Smiley

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:38:02 PM

Yeah, when I go to virtualpub.io I'm directed to game faucet and I can't find the pub game. btw is the pub game like the mini game as all are on thsi website or is it like continuous game like a strategy browser game?
It's possible to make upgrades on your pub increasing the earnings.
Don't need complexes strategies , but for sure, a good management of your sources will help.
Hawiee

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:35:52 AM

It alwats direct me in Startpage
DarcDailo

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:59:49 AM

Too many captchas to solve. I know this is to prevent bots and other improper use, but do you know when you solve too many Google Recaptcha in a day?
I think you should replace with other service like Solve Media.
Crystal11

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

Too many captchas to solve. I know this is to prevent bots and other improper use, but do you know when you solve too many Google Recaptcha in a day?
Few pages behind in this topic someone posted a hint how to skip a mellow ads (any short link) redirect after solving a captcha, you will have to click somewhere on empty area page of the shrink link after load to activate the popup ,on this way you will solve only 1 time captcha .

uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:09:07 AM

Few pages behind in this topic someone posted a hint how to skip a mellow ads (any short link) redirect after solving a captcha, you will have to click somewhere on empty area page of the shrink link after load to activate the popup ,on this way you will solve only 1 time captcha .

Ya, this works for all the shorteners that reproduce themselves.

The key is that you need to wait for the page to fully load, then click on the screen somewhere and if it's going to duplicate, it will do it then, otherwise you are safe to do your reCaptcha.

Crystal11

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:54:28 PM

withdrawal waiting time expired and i did withdrew successfully 100k credits without any error  Smiley
Thank you .

sparky1

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

absolutely bang on. cleared cookies and it improves beyond recognition. mad that i now have to do this weekly to make things easier

many thanks Krug

sparkie

the biggest problem with the game is google recapcha

Even to register with this forum i had to solve 9 of the darn things all in all taking about 8 minutes. Each one you solve you get no way of knowing if you got it right or wrong.
The ones that change the picture i find most frustrating your looking for a car the size of a pin head in a 25mm picture. as you click you have no way of knowing if it right or wrong and the pictures take 5 or 6 seconds each one to change. then I regularly get a connection error message as if it my connection thats at fault

I had that problem on Firefox. I solved it this way
Options > Privacy > Remove individual cookies. On the search bar i typed google and removed all, i'm certain only some belong to the captchas but i'm not wasting my time trying to sort them out.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:07:44 AM

I'm new in this site. There is not any tips for how to start and develop. Opened tasks menu there is written some tasks as claim 4 hour bonuses or claim events but I don't know where is it and how to complete tasks. If there was a place which thought us what we should do in this game it would be better.

I think site will be developed by time.

Anyway I think Mexicantarget knows best how to manage faucet things  Smiley He is best

And 1 thing there is not profile menu in this site. I cant see which level I am and etc

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:41:03 AM

I'm new in this site. There is not any tips for how to start and develop. Opened tasks menu there is written some tasks as claim 4 hour bonuses or claim events but I don't know where is it and how to complete tasks. If there was a place which thought us what we should do in this game it would be better.

Anyway I think Mexicantarget knows best how to manage faucet things  Smiley He is best

And 1 thing there is not profile menu in this site. I cant see which level I am and etc

there is '?' mark on the right side of the site at the up, you can click it and read it. it will help you. if you will have some other questions or something will be misunderstanding, ask here and we will be glad to help you

good luck and happy earning
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 09:00:25 AM

there is '?' mark on the right side of the site at the up, you can click it and read it. it will help you. if you will have some other questions or something will be misunderstanding, ask here and we will be glad to help you

good luck and happy earning

Thank you. Didn't know that

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:42:35 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 04:08:58 PM by uhro

So I'll throw a quick newbie thing together here.

The whole key to this game is to keep your bartender working (not sleeping) and to keep your bar stocked.
It's a slow grind to get your bar to level 2, but you need to buy access to wine and whisky as soon as you can to help speed things up.
Once your bar is lvl2, you need to figure out a buy order for your bartender/seats/storage.
Each one has it's obvious gain and you need to figure out your play style.
Bartender extends time between needing to pay your bartender.
More seats will make you sell drinks faster.
More storage will help you hold more (duh).
If you only check in once and a while, you'll probably want bartender, storage, then more seats.
If you are on all the time, you want more seats first and the other two in either order.

Next big thing is to keep doing your "Task Reward", you can get this a couple times a day if you are really active and it helps a lot, especially when it gives lucky coins.  Remembering to keep on top of your task reward will remind you to keep doing your events, bonuses and shorteners (when needed)

When you get your inventor and scientist, you will likely be able to keep your inventor working and buy upgrades at the same time as your science points build.  But keep that inventor working is a priority.  Here is a list of inventions posted by another user:
Can someone who has all the inventions list them off and what they do, there is nothing in game about what they are until you get them.

Storehouse expand  (expands storehouse capacity to 150)
absinthe (buy/sell type invention); You can sell this luxury drink for your customers. Price: 50 SAT / bottle, max: 20 bottles, Selling price is 60 SAT and the customers buying it randomly (no timer)
lucky rainbow ( claim bonus type invention) ; This card gives you higher rewards from some events + 4 hour bonuses.
hot-dog (buy/sell type invention); Buying price: 1000 SAT / 100 pcs, Selling price: 12 SAT/hot dog, customers are buying 5-30 hotdogs per hour, if your bar is operating
mixed drink (cocktail ) (buy/sell type invention); Mixed drink price is 20 SAT, you are buying it for 15 SAT. Maximum is 100. It's sold in average 10-20 pieces per hour, if the bartender is operating.
vodka (buy/sell type invention); Vodka is TOP selling drink, right after Beer. There is 20% chance to sell 1 Vodka with every beer, that makes a big profit maker from this drink! Price: 500SAT/Bottle = 100 shots (profit = 2 SAT/shot))
coffee (buy/sell type invention) ; Bartender serves coffees to tired customers, this machine capacity is 50. Price of the coffee-pack is 250SAT, 1 coffee = 7 SAT (profit = 2 SAT/Coffee)
treasure box (claim bonus type invention) once every 24 hours ; You can open the treasure box once per day, and you will be rewarded with great ammount of credits, Lucky Coins and Science Points..  = very similar rewards with the 4 hours bonus.
lucky game (horseshoe) (claim bonus type invention) once every 24 hours; This game is available every day once, and you can catch 5 rewards from the grid. It gives you credits, Lucky Coins, or even Science Points = usually u get average of 500 credits sometimes with 1-2 lucky coins .

Note: Now "SAT" in the description texts means credits.
you're welcome  Smiley

And lastly, the Lottery.  
The lottery goes off whenever it reaches 5000 tickets and usually goes off multiple times a day.
You can get upto 200 free tickets for each round by going through an advertisement for each one.
You CAN win more than 1 of the top ten prizes in any single lottery.

Some last side notes:
1. The "Big Event" isn't anything special, it's like a poor mans task reward.
2. To prevent having to solve shorteners twice, wait for them to load fully and then click somewhere on the screen.  If it is going to pop another one up, it will do it then.
3. The lottery can really boost you along if you can get lucky enough to win early. Getting 200 (max) tickets out of 5000 will give you a 4% chance to win each prize during that lottery (my luck has been brutal, but I'm sure their are lots out there praising the lottery).  It's free tickets, it just takes a lot of clicking.
4. As with pretty much any Satoshi game out there, it's pretty slow at the beginning, but if you can get it going it's a decent earner.

I hope this helps you or any other newer player(s) out there get a better idea of how to progress in this game.
Have fun everyone!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: