Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 06:05:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VirtualPub.io - Run your own pub/bar, serve drinks, earn bitcoin!  (Read 48511 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 686

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:53:15 PM

Yeah, when I go to virtualpub.io I'm directed to game faucet and I can't find the pub game. btw is the pub game like the mini game as all are on thsi website or is it like continuous game like a strategy browser game?
It's possible to make upgrades on your pub increasing the earnings.
Don't need complexes strategies , but for sure, a good management of your sources will help.

I can't even find the pub game. Whenever I open the link that's provided I get redirected to the game faucet homepage. So I'm asking if that pub game is a continuous game (like that miner game where you upgrade your miner) or like a one time browser game?

Veritas Mining

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
           Sustainable Crypto - Mining        
        ●Cost Efficient  ●Eco-Friendly  ●Profitable  ●Innovative

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Slack
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Reddit
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mnixxo

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:42:37 AM

I noticed that the site became pretty slow since mellowads are start appear.Site is load slow and I see it is waiting for mellowads to load,but I notice that also on FaucetHub today.Maybe there is some problem with mellowads or there is problem with server/hosting.I hope to see site is working fast as before Smiley

i had the same problem, but after logged off from gmail eveything is ok.

Guzztsar

Activity: 280

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:20:20 AM

Yeah, when I go to virtualpub.io I'm directed to game faucet and I can't find the pub game. btw is the pub game like the mini game as all are on thsi website or is it like continuous game like a strategy browser game?
It's possible to make upgrades on your pub increasing the earnings.
Don't need complexes strategies , but for sure, a good management of your sources will help.

I can't even find the pub game. Whenever I open the link that's provided I get redirected to the game faucet homepage. So I'm asking if that pub game is a continuous game (like that miner game where you upgrade your miner) or like a one time browser game?
First, you need to register.
And yes, It is necessary to visit your pub at times.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
humblev8

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:34:47 AM

Registered yesterday,is this a good way to earn a bit of BTC without investing in it ? im currently interested in cryptocurrencies and trading of said currencies.
mara88

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:15:04 PM

can someone please inform me about how the pizza work? I dont no how, but suddenly a wild Pizza appear. Grin
I can add toppings and can sell it, but it will not count on the left side (between luckyCoins and shopPoints).
I don't find any instuctions how to work correct with that rund dough piece.

Someone with more experience here which can tell storys about that Pizza? Huh
lenoli

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:24:13 PM

can someone please inform me about how the pizza work? I dont no how, but suddenly a wild Pizza appear. Grin
I can add toppings and can sell it, but it will not count on the left side (between luckyCoins and shopPoints).

after clicking on pizza, you are choosing from 3 option one of them and some ingredients will be added on you pizza, after several clicking and adding ingredients, once you will stop adding them you will sell your pizza and will get  credits, after that it will be counted

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
.ChipMixer.{ MIXING REINVENTED FOR YOUR PRIVACY #.ChipMixer.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀

Escrow Information

I will be holding the funds for this campaign, and paying participants. The escrow address will be topped up as the campaign progresses.

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I, DarkStar_ (u=507936) am escrowing funds for the ChipMixer campaign that I am managing in the address 1ChipWGhJtEWCeSq3cra4HmKhvYqe8Tvty
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.70
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJZJ6MjAAoJEIZVviH1IAyt6z4H/ii3xV9/IOQyVOXTdPZzd/al
chpHY7gblLQ/C3BNR9Tx+v5mDvgDFFEJW7AH5AVDfqvz8w5NSFPSRn2Au22u5HyU
Ab30xludXpSx8ADEm7m8/T6GNppGRVL2KKlxQSRZMcE9RwTRKOKLu5lUD6U45XUU
hlO1XgvBv6XHUA6sm56R2Nwnwy0cZnvStH2fgGkadwsyzCmFpqSTCoXQDZJnwgzL
30RxBt8GrKtIEIoLWpi+0EULf2bP/Q4+rklJBoeUARiw0t1xs2dsBJkPNEDGOlEQ
+4uc/jirIAeBGRMfYLOrv/QO1CmLwJ7s/j9BI76/IPIMU2oI6rERhykFmU8Cyu4=
=Z/gC
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Spreadsheet Link

Report to moderator 

▄████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████         Bazista®      
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██      
.For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!.
.BZS.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Pre-ICO November 16, 2017.

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██   |   
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██▀    ▄▄▄▄    ▀██
██    ▄██▀▀██▄    ██
██    ██        ██    ██
██    ▀██▄▄██▀    ██
██▄    ▀▀▀▀    ▄██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████▄
███      █████
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
███
mara88

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:34:39 PM

after clicking on pizza, you are choosing from 3 option one of them and some ingredients will be added on you pizza, after several clicking and adding ingredients, once you will stop adding them you will sell your pizza and will get  credits, after that it will be counted

i can sell it, yes. I will also get the credits. But i can only sell it manually and it will be not count on the top left side at my Pizza-counter ?!
Guzztsar

Activity: 280

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:36:11 PM

I noticed that the site became pretty slow since mellowads are start appear.Site is load slow and I see it is waiting for mellowads to load,but I notice that also on FaucetHub today.Maybe there is some problem with mellowads or there is problem with server/hosting.I hope to see site is working fast as before Smiley

i had the same problem, but after logged off from gmail eveything is ok.
Looks this issue was already fixed it. Use the faucet with that speed is really frustrating

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
uhro

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:55:11 PM

i can sell it, yes. I will also get the credits. But i can only sell it manually and it will be not count on the top left side at my Pizza-counter ?!

Pizza counter only goes up once you hit the message that says the guys stops you but give you +10 credits and you can't add anymore toppings for 30 mins.
Tszunami98

Activity: 140

English ► Romanian Translator

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:13:40 AM

Can anyone with a big bar tell me how many credits his making a day?

mnixxo

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:02:44 AM

i think somewhere between 30k-35k. I dont have all the things in the bar and i am not all day online and i am earning about 18k a day.

uhro

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:36:29 AM

Depending on how well I keep on top of things I can make ~20k credits a day.  I can half a$$ keeping my bar going all day and still make 15k credits most days.
I'm still missing a few inventions though.  I could see how it can get up to ~30k credits.
castro87

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:15:33 PM

I'd say I make somewhere around 15 to 20k credits as well. I'm also still missing some inventions and I basically just make sure my bar is up and running an refill drinks once in a while. I don't make any pizzas, don't participate in the lottery (even though I know I should). If I complete the TASKS mission once a day I'll pat myself on the back and pretend like I'm not a lazy bastard. Also I don't buy coins for the roulette game and just play it the one time needed (10 coins) to complete TASKS.

So in short I'm a pretty lazy bartender who still ends up making a pretty decent amount of satoshi daily. What really surprises me is that only 1 out of my 31 bought referrals is very active and is the only one who has made a withdrawal. About 2-3 other users are barely active and the remaining have been MIA from the start. Anybody else here with a fair number of referrals who have similar experiences?

I mean it's not really that I'm disappointed about wasting 300.000 credits on buying referrals. It just surprises me that some people have short such attention span that they would cheat themselves out of a profitable service, especially silly considering VirtualPub is easily one of the better faucet games out there.

But hey... I guess that's why claiming from actual faucets is so popular right? instant gratification and all that.

Edit: Oh and it's generally a good idea to do the Bonus before the Event if both are up. The reason being Event has a pretty big chance at refreshing the Bonus. However you need to make sure that your storage is full before doing the Event otherwise the likelihood of just getting refills is pretty significant. Just a tip that you probably figured out already.
Tszunami98

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

Thank you guys, can you also give me the order of growing your bar?
For example:
unlock wine, thenwhiskey, then lvl 2 bar?
If you could give me a longer list that i could follow

mara88

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:51:51 AM

CIGAR BONUS does not work?!

I aktivate CIGAR BONUS wit 4 shop poins and thought that i have during that a 100% chance to sell cigar with every wisky i sell.
But nope. Nothing has changed...also i can not note any other improvemend by this boost.
How should it work or is this boost maybe not working at all?

Thanks in advance for every helpful answer
Tszunami98

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:36:28 AM

I aktivate CIGAR BONUS wit 4 shop poins and thought that i have during that a 100% chance to sell cigar with every wisky i sell.
But nope. Nothing has changed...also i can not note any other improvemend by this boost.

I got the same thing today but for me is working fine.
I wait until i sell a whiskey then refresh the page after 10 minutes and it shows me the sells also the cigar bonus...

uhro

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

Thank you guys, can you also give me the order of growing your bar?
For example:
unlock wine, thenwhiskey, then lvl 2 bar?
If you could give me a longer list that i could follow

Look at post #693 in this thread on page 35, I wrote up a quick starter guide.
uhro

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:36:30 PM

This is the only shop item worth buying and it's worded quite vaguely.
"With this item, your chance for selling cigar in every refresh (and sold whisky) is 100%
1 PACK DURATION: 1 WEEK"

I'm not sure what the timer is on a "refresh" ( @mexicantarget - can you clarify this for us, or even change the wording on the shop item to be more clear?? ), but I know that when I have this bonus active, I sell way more Cigars than I do when it's not active.  And the wording suggests that you will automatically sell a Whisky if you sell a Cigar, not the other way around.
Tszunami98

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:04:42 PM

This is the only shop item worth buying and it's worded quite vaguely.
"With this item, your chance for selling cigar in every refresh (and sold whisky) is 100%
1 PACK DURATION: 1 WEEK"

I'm not sure what the timer is on a "refresh" ( @mexicantarget - can you clarify this for us, or even change the wording on the shop item to be more clear?? ), but I know that when I have this bonus active, I sell way more Cigars than I do when it's not active.  And the wording suggests that you will automatically sell a Whisky if you sell a Cigar, not the other way around.

If you are away from the computer and enter after 40 minutes you will sell 4 whiskey and 1 cigar. But if you refresh the page every 10 min when you sell 1 whiskey you will also sell 1 cigar. Well 11 minutes...you cant always be so precise Tongue

mnixxo

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:52:23 PM

If i am behind the computer I am refreshing site cca. every 5 minutes and cigars are selling. So i dont see any problem with that. Try it and let us know if it is working for you, too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.