Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VirtualPub.io - Run your own pub/bar, serve drinks, earn bitcoin!  (Read 53152 times)
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

I understand that all people are upset with their losses but you can't really expect that a new admin wich has nothing to do with the previous balances just will payout that from his own pocket when he just spend 1 btc to buy the site? Be happy he is willing to pay 25% and revive the game!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:04:19 AM

I understand that all people are upset with their losses but you can't really expect that a new admin wich has nothing to do with the previous balances just will payout that from his own pocket when he just spend 1 btc to buy the site? Be happy he is willing to pay 25% and revive the game!

i fully agree with you, if i were new owner of VP, i would be reset everything and made everyone start playing from begging, but mex leave everything and we dont need to upgrade our pub again, so just say thanks to mex for his kind decision. if you dont like new owner of VP and what he is doing, just log out and forget about this site

My respect to mex for everything he is doing for us
MarshallDTeach

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

Personally I have nothing against mex. Tomos knew that mex would not pay the entire debt and it is unfair for those who have invested time and money.
rattenplan

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:15:47 AM

you are right at this point. not mex as the new admin is the problem.
but tomos scammed us at this point. especially as he was talking 2 days ago, everyone will get paid. and that s the point i think. he is covering most of his losses (don't know, if they are real), and his ex-users have to stay in loss. this is really scam. i can really live with not to get profit as i espected, but tomos, as the admin who made selfish decisions, didn't react and let people doubt, did everything to loose the trust of his members and files disputes, now has "his" money back. but everyone who has bought boosters is still fucked by him.

i think, we have to see a new virtualpub, and have to use it as a new game. new admin, new rules, new game.

what to do with tomos... everyone should make his own decision about it.
evakoshka

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:18:50 AM

i didn't get any payments till now!!!!
and game is not working. i have just start page. and when i click on it no DNS found
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

you are right at this point. not mex as the new admin is the problem.
but tomos scammed us at this point. especially as he was talking 2 days ago, everyone will get paid. and that s the point i think. he is covering most of his losses (don't know, if they are real), and his ex-users have to stay in loss. this is really scam. i can really live with not to get profit as i espected, but tomos, as the admin who made selfish decisions, didn't react and let people doubt, did everything to loose the trust of his members and files disputes, now has "his" money back. but everyone who has bought boosters is still fucked by him.

i think, we have to see a new virtualpub, and have to use it as a new game. new admin, new rules, new game.

what to do with tomos... everyone should make his own decision about it.

i really dont care anymore what the players are thinking of me..
i sold virtualpub to keep it alive. from this point mex had all debts and the rest is on his decision.
i did not get my money back, i am in fucking minus from virtualpub you cannot imagine.
so continue crying about few cents loss
if i am a real scammer i will run away from all money the players invested to this game.
in february i paid as a compensation for my miscalculation but everybody forgot about that. It costed me around 45M satoshis and paid it via faucethub

this is my last post of this thread, think what you want. everything is my fault, i am a scammer... think what you want i dont really care anymore
evakoshka

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:36:05 AM

it's not about few cents...it's all about time what we spend with clicking and making ours Pubs bigger. and for me personally its around $50+ pending. so?
i also have paypal boost, but, didn't claim it back. coz trusted you on your promise to pay when you will sale it!
and what did i get (many of us) in return?
rattenplan

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:42:00 AM

i really dont care anymore what the players are thinking of me..
i sold virtualpub to keep it alive. from this point mex had all debts and the rest is on his decision.
i did not get my money back, i am in fucking minus from virtualpub you cannot imagine.
so continue crying about few cents loss
if i am a real scammer i will run away from all money the players invested to this game.
in february i paid as a compensation for my miscalculation but everybody forgot about that. It costed me around 45M satoshis and paid it via faucethub

this is my last post of this thread, think what you want. everything is my fault, i am a scammer... think what you want i dont really care anymore

yes, i do. you lied less than 48h before to all of your users. you give a fuck about everyone who trusted you. so, everything said at this point, bye. not to the pub, but to tomos.
Groath

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:44:58 AM

One thing more:

Tomos: You have report 1400 euro of personal loses. Maybe its true, maybe not. But You became 1BTC from Mex and income from ads, popups and shorteners opened last month.

43 editions of lottery is 215.000 opened shorteners. Even if 30% was effective it gave You about 150$. You said, that shorteners give half of Your income, when was opened not so often (higher efficiency). By 30% eff. its should be about 1/4 - 1/3 of Your total profits. I suppose, You have ~500$ from last month.

And last, but not least: You have almost all our deposits, every one dollar we spend for boosters. Probably You are only one, who know, how much booster s You sold.

Tomos: You've create wonderful game. You kill project few months after, just because You don't hear warnings. Shit happens. But don't cry. WE have loses, not You.

Don't break my (still good) opinion about You.

Can You answer me?
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:51:05 AM

i dont understand why all of you are flooding this thread? this is mex's thread about VP, if you have any problem to tomos, talk with him via PM or if you thing tomos scammed you, open scam accusation and continue discussion there.

pls stop this nonsense now and leave this thread if you have no questions about new VP or to new admin
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 10:18:04 AM

I will continue virtual hub but hope that there is less pop-ups then before!

Thx!

Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 5543

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

I login in in my account and play for some time normally and then all data disappear(credits,science points...)and log out button is not working if I try to log out I stay in game.Does this happen to someone else,perhaps admin works on site causes this problem?

Regarding the change of owner,I think that old VP is gone and what happened there must stay there in old thread.Tomos81 has made some bad moves which ultimately led to that he need to sell his project or shut down this game.I think that selling is in any case better solution,all we get at least something and the game continues.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
rattenplan

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:48:42 AM

I login in in my account and play for some time normally and then all data disappear(credits,science points...)and log out button is not working if I try to log out I stay in game.Does this happen to someone else,perhaps admin works on site causes this problem?

Regarding the change of owner,I think that old VP is gone and what happened there must stay there in old thread.Tomos81 has made some bad moves which ultimately led to that he need to sell his project or shut down this game.I think that selling is in any case better solution,all we get at least something and the game continues.

it works to use the directlink: http://virtualpub.io/VirtualPub/login.php

regarding the second. i think, you are right. but the old thread is closed, and mex told, that he will open a new thread, when he understand all of things in the vp. so this thread is the only possibility to talk about it, atm. for myself, everything is said about tomos and all this.
muralita

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:14:26 PM

Tomos speak >>>

The truth is that Tomos never really cared, besides being a great incompetent!
Congratulations Tomos to be so dumb and irresponsible!
edictalis

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:23:58 PM

Hi guys and girls

I am gratefull to Tomos which did a so interesting project (the best faucet i ever saw with Game Faucet). Never mind the mistakes, i am waiting for another project, even if it rapports nothing!
I am gratefull to Mex to give VP a second chance.
I wonder if people who said that clicking on adverts have a idea of what is the real work in the real life, and also the work of coding such a game.
I wonder what Mex will think of people who are so angry about Tomos. It will be the same when Mex will do a mistake? Are you sure it is a good way to help him to spend money and time for this game?
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

Hey guys, sorry for not replying, just woke up.
It's been a hell working on this lately, since I had to go through a lot of scripts.. Cheesy

Now. If I were you, someone who played in the old virtual pub, I'd be pissed as well.
You can't do anything at this point right now. You can either keep blaming someone or just move on.
Don't waste your energy on things you can't change. Look forward.

Regarding people saying 25% was given instead of 50%. In your accounts, there's 50% of your pending coins + your balances combined.
Now, like I said it that post 2 days ago, I need to lower "rewards" so the site becomes sustainable. I said I'd lower them by x3-5, but I lowered them just by x2.

I'm getting really annoying PMs and I don't want to answer to those. I'm not responsible for anyone's losses, I can't repay anyone's losses, but what I can do is ensure everyone is that this damn game will continue going on and I'll be working on it.
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:45:37 PM

It's been a hell working on this lately, since I had to go through a lot of scripts.. Cheesy

Now. If I were you, someone who played in the old virtual pub, I'd be pissed as well.
You can't do anything at this point right now. You can either keep blaming someone or just move on.

Regarding people saying 25% was given instead of 50%. In your accounts, there's 50% of your pending coins + your balances combined.
Now, like I said it that post 2 days ago, I need to lower "rewards" so the site becomes sustainable. I said I'd lower them by x3-5, but I lowered them just by x2.

I'm getting really annoying PMs and I don't want to answer to those. I'm not responsible for anyone's losses, I can't repay anyone's losses, but what I can do is ensure everyone is that this damn game will continue going on and I'll be working on it.

Will you pay referral earnings?
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:55:11 PM

Will you pay referral earnings?
What referral earnings? I haven't touched any ref earnings so far.
Groath

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:17:01 PM

You've right, our frustration is not Your problem. Sorry for my (our) posts i n this topic.

I understand ALL OF GAME INCOME ARE HALVED, BECAUSE ARE COUNTED AS CREDITS, NOT AS SATOSHIS

...and 2Cr=1sat.

Tell me, please:  You allow to 100k of withdraw daily. 100k satoshi. But script allow to withdraw 100k Cr (50k sat). It's mistake?
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:29:59 PM

You've right, our frustration is not Your problem. Sorry for my (our) posts i n this topic.

I understand ALL OF GAME INCOME ARE HALVED, BECAUSE ARE COUNTED AS CREDITS, NOT AS SATOSHIS

...and 2Cr=1sat.

Tell me, please:  You allow to 100k of withdraw daily. 100k satoshi. But script allow to withdraw 100k Cr (50k sat). It's mistake?
Yes, you're right, sorry about that, gonna fix it now

EDIT: Fixed. Sorry Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: