Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VirtualPub.io - Run your own pub/bar, serve drinks, earn bitcoin!  (Read 53164 times)
KaToT

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:35:08 AM

Login failed, wrong username/password? Try again or contact support... Huh

same error

If you got login failed error just wait, it will back to normal a few hours later. I think mexicantarget is upgrading the site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nosmis

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

same error

me too

I am new in VP .. just play about 2 days .. it's addicted .. Grin Grin

Nika5

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:08:45 AM

There was the same mistake. But now everything is fine. My virtual pub opened again. And pours customers beer, whiskey and wine  Wink
KaToT

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:20:44 AM

same error

me too

I am new in VP .. just play about 2 days .. it's addicted .. Grin Grin

You can go in to your pub now, it is open.

p.s.
Did you notice that, your pub is lightning fast now.
mara88

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:27:37 AM

My pub also work again.  Smiley

p.s.
Did you notice that, your pub is lightning fast now.

What you mean with "lightning fast now"? I can not note any light... Roll Eyes
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:24:40 PM

Hey guys, sorry for the downtime.

VP server decided to sh*t itself while I was sleeping.
nosmis

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:02:31 PM

Hey guys, sorry for the downtime.

VP server decided to sh*t itself while I was sleeping.

thanks ...

working fine now, my customer can order beer now ... Grin

ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:56:43 PM

hi
the cigar bonus doesnt work
chikuk4

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:52:34 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 06:13:21 PM by chikuk4

Ok, after seeing a lot of people asking for some advice or having trouble with something that it answer is posted before I'll try to post some kind of guide and FAQ.

Guide

"Well I new, how is the business here?"

Ok, if you just created your Pub, you need to know that this game have 2 stages, the first one is where you have to Max up your Pub, Bartender, Storehouse, seats and it ends when you buy the  Science. The second Stage is the Science Pack/Inventions, here is where you'll take more time to get all of it, because the Science Points are kind of hard to get.

"Some advice for the First Stage, Shortcut, Anything"?

To start, the only "Shortcut" for the F.S is the lottery, because if you you're lucky enough to get the first prize (75k of Credits + 10 Shop Points), you'll have all the F.S done, only you have to do is invest those 75k of credits in your Pub and unlock the Science. If you don't a grain of luck, well, you'll go through 1-4 weeks of grinding credits to have all the upgrades. The things you can do to get credits are:

• Selling your drinks, (Obviously).
  • Doing the FastCash links and Events.
  • Doing Your Tasks, Claiming your Daily Bonus, Claiming your Tips and doing the 24 daily ADS.
  • Doing Your 4 Hours Bonus.

I listed them in order of appearance if you scroll down the page.

Ok, now lets explain all about your bar:

Upgrades

Bar: Level 1 = 9800 Cr--------Level 2 = 20000 Cr (Allow max out the other things).
Bartender: Level 1 = 100 Cr--Level 2 = 10000 Cr (Add 60 Min to your Bartender, now you can hire him for 120).
Seats: Level 1 = Free---------Level 2 = 10000 Cr (Add 5 more Seats, Now you sell x2 faster,not in time but in quantity. Everytime you sell something, you will sell 2).
Storehouse: Level 1 = Free----Level 2 = 10000 Cr (Add 50 more of capacity, now you will have 100).
Science: For unlock it you need everything in above maxed out and 15000 Cr. When you buy this you pass to "Stage 2".

Now let me explain you every Salable thing that you have (Drink,Food,Tobaco) (No inventions).

Beer: You don't have to unlock it, --Buying Price: 1 Cr/Beer, Selling Price: 3 Cr/Beer--------Profit = 2 Cr--------------Time To Sell: 1 minute/Beer.

Wine:
1000 Cr to unlock it. ---------Buying Price: 5 Cr/Bottle, Selling Price: 13/16 Cr/Bottle----Profit = 8/11 Cr------Time To Sell: 6 minute/Bottle.

Whisky: 5000 Cr to unlock it. ------Buying Price: 10 Cr/Bottle, Selling Price: 25/30 Cr/Bottle---Profit = 15/20 Cr-----Time to Sell: 10 minute/Bottle.

Tobaco: Unlocked with Whisky.------Buying Price: 100 Cr/Cigar, Selling Price: 110 Cr/Cigar-----Profit = 10 Cr--------Time to Sell: 40% of probability of selling with Whisky (100% With Cigar Bonus of the Shop = 10 minutes).

Pizza:
Unlocked activating Popunders, you can activate it on your profile page. You can sell one pizza every 30 minutes, you never will lose credits, so don't be afraid of adding ingredents.

The best strategy (for me) with the drinks is for every 5 seats, one round of Whiskys (5 Bottles), one of Wine (10 Bottles) and the rest in Beers.

"Ok, the same thing but with the second stage."

Well bro, I have to say sorry if you was looking for a shortcut, here the only way is the hard way, so, lets begin with the explanation:

When you unlock the Science, two new items appear at the bottom of the page (Before the 4 Hours Bonus), these are Inventions and Science. The things they do is boost your performance and profit. To have access to all those things you must get Science Points and you can collect them by:

• Cigars
  • 4 Hours Bonus
  • Events (Sometimes)
  • Lucky Game (Invention)

The unlocks of Science are listed by Packs, so, you will get first 3 Unlocks, then another 3, and the last one are 2,the unlocks are:

Firts science pack:

• +30 Credits maximum / 4-hour bonus---1500 SP.
  • -30 minutes waiting time / 4 hour bonus---2500 SP.
  • +50% tips from your customers---2500 SP.

Second science pack:

• +5 seats (150% faster)---4000 SP.
  • +3 Cr / sold wine---5000 SP.
  • +30 minutes working time to your bartender---7500 SP.

Third science pack:

• +5 Cr / sold whisky---7500 SP.
  • Unlock Jukebox---10.000 SP.

With the Inventions the thing is different, because you can't select what upgrade you want, they are random, the only thing you can do is hire for 24hr the Inventor by 3000 Cr + 200 SP, the invention will be created when you reach at 10000 Invention points, it normally takes 12-14 days to reach it. The list of Inventions is (Thanks to @Crystal11 for Post it):

• Storehouse expand  (expands storehouse capacity to 150)
  • Absinthe (buy/sell type invention); You can sell this luxury drink for your customers. Price: 50 SAT / bottle, max: 20 bottles, Selling price is 60 SAT and the customers buying it randomly (no timer).
  • Lucky rainbow ( claim bonus type invention) ; This card gives you higher rewards from some events + 4 hour bonuses.
  • Hot-dog (buy/sell type invention); Buying price: 1000 SAT / 100 pcs, Selling price: 12 SAT/hot dog, customers are buying 5-30 hotdogs per hour, if your bar is operating.
  • Mixed drink (cocktail ) (buy/sell type invention); Mixed drink price is 20 SAT, you are buying it for 15 SAT. Maximum is 100. It's sold in average 10-20 pieces per hour, if the bartender is operating.
  • Vodka (buy/sell type invention); Vodka is TOP selling drink, right after Beer. There is 20% chance to sell 1 Vodka with every beer, that makes a big profit maker from this drink! Price: 500SAT/Bottle = 100 shots (profit = 2 SAT/shot)).
  • Coffee (buy/sell type invention) ; Bartender serves coffees to tired customers, this machine capacity is 50. Price of the coffee-pack is 250SAT, 1 coffee = 7 SAT (profit = 2 SAT/Coffee).
  • treasure box (claim bonus type invention) once every 24 hours ; You can open the treasure box once per day, and you will be rewarded with great ammount of credits, Lucky Coins and Science Points..  = very similar rewards with the 4 hours bonus.
  • Lucky game (Horseshoe) (claim bonus type invention) once every 24 hours; This game is available every day once, and you can catch 5 rewards from the grid. It gives you credits, Lucky Coins, or even Science Points = usually u get average of 500 credits sometimes with 1-2 lucky coins.

I have only 2 advices that I can gave you in this stage, the first is related with lottery again, but now we are not looking for Credits, we want Shop Points, if you "buy" (You don't invest anything but time, you have to do a shortener for a ticket) 100 tickets in a row, you'll get 1 Shop Point and with 4 you can buy the Cigar Bonus on the shop (The shop is on the mainpage, in "Your Bar Items"), that makes 100% the probability of sell a cigar when you sell a bottle of Whisky (Every 10 minutes).

The second is related with "what thing I have to do first, Science Packs or Inventions?"Well do it both at the same time, it will take the same time because is the same amount of SP that you will spend to complete both, but you will start boosting your profit with the Inventions since the Beggining.

After 4-5 months, you will get all your Bar Max Out and Inventions, everything from here is Profit  Tongue

FAQ

"I Have Problems with the login, it says "Login failed, wrong username/password? Try again or contact support..." but I wrote it right."

The Server is down for the moment, it had happened twice, in both case it happened due to maintenance, so don't worry.

"The Captcha is terrible i had to do it 10 times to pass through one shortener."

Well bro, that is google captcha, Mexicantarget doesn't have the fault over it, the only thing that you can do to try to fix it is clean up your Cookies. Another solution that I saw on internet is try to do it Logged off of your Gmail account (Google Account).

Edit: Another possible solution is use Incognito Mode of Chrome (ctrl + shift + N) Thanks @nosmis for this solution. (I think that someone wrote this solution before in this thread but I forgot to write it)

"Why I can't deposit?

Because this game sustains with the shorteners and ADS, if you deposit you wouln't do the shortener so the game won't be profitable to the Admin, in Conclusion the game closes.

"I having Problems with CloudFire, it says that the server is offline"

It may be that the server is offline or is CloudFire having problems, just refresh the page, if the problem keep coming, just try again 1 hour later.

PS: I have a table that I made in excel (in spanish) with all data that I collected with my experience, It just calculated how much I can win per hour, how much I can do if I never leave the bartender doing nothing... A couple of thing that are interesting. I have to finish it with the inventions but I don't any of them so I have to wait to complete it, but for the new user that only works with the normal drinks it will work. But Idk, if I can post MEGA links or the Page have their own server to upload files, if anyone can solve this doubt I would upload the document in English to let that more people could understand it.

I think that I cover a good amount of doubts, anyway if is there any other doubt that i don't solve with this guide/miniFAQ just let me know and I'll try to answer it

Hi @mexicantarget, what do you think about this post? I think that 2 post below this someone will ask about how to earn Science Points, but it was fun to write it and it will help a lot of people.
coldfire1784

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:58:54 AM

So I have a question. I upgraded my bar to level 2 and I have the entire first science pack and even one invention, but I never got access to pizza. How does it unlock? Is it an invention?

chikuk4

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:04:51 AM

Ok, after seeing a lot of people asking for some advice or having trouble with something that it answer is posted before I'll try to post some kind of guide and FAQ.

Guide

"Well I new, how is the business here?"

Ok, if you just created your Pub, you need to know that this game have 2 stages, the first one is where you have to Max up your Pub, Bartender, Storehouse, seats and it ends when you buy the  Science. The second Stage is the Science Pack/Inventions, here is where you'll take more time to get all of it, because the Science Points are kind of hard to get.

"Some advice for the First Stage, Shortcut, Anything"?

To start, the only "Shortcut" for the F.S is the lottery, because if you you're lucky enough to get the first prize (75k of Credits + 10 Shop Points), you'll have all the F.S done, only you have to do is invest those 75k of credits in your Pub and unlock the Science. If you don't a grain of luck, well, you'll go through 1-4 weeks of grinding credits to have all the upgrades. The things you can do to get credits are:

• Selling your drinks, (Obviously).
  • Doing the FastCash links and Events.
  • Doing Your Tasks, Claiming your Daily Bonus, Claiming your Tips and doing the 24 daily ADS.
  • Doing Your 4 Hours Bonus.

I listed them in order of appearance if you scroll down the page.

Ok, now lets explain all about your bar:

Upgrades

Bar: Level 1 = 9800 Cr--------Level 2 = 20000 Cr (Allow max out the other things).
Bartender: Level 1 = 100 Cr--Level 2 = 10000 Cr (Add 60 Min to your Bartender, now you can hire him for 120).
Seats: Level 1 = Free---------Level 2 = 10000 Cr (Add 5 more Seats, Now you sell x2 faster,not in time but in quantity. Everytime you sell something, you will sell 2).
Storehouse: Level 1 = Free----Level 2 = 10000 Cr (Add 50 more of capacity, now you will have 100).
Science: For unlock it you need everything in above maxed out and 15000 Cr. When you buy this you pass to "Stage 2".

Now let me explain you every Salable thing that you have (Drink,Food,Tobaco) (No inventions).

Beer: You don't have to unlock it, --Buying Price: 1 Cr/Beer, Selling Price: 3 Cr/Beer--------Profit = 2 Cr--------------Time To Sell: 1 minute/Beer.

Wine:
1000 Cr to unlock it. ---------Buying Price: 5 Cr/Bottle, Selling Price: 13/16 Cr/Bottle----Profit = 8/11 Cr------Time To Sell: 6 minute/Bottle.

Whisky: 5000 Cr to unlock it. ------Buying Price: 10 Cr/Bottle, Selling Price: 25/30 Cr/Bottle---Profit = 15/20 Cr-----Time to Sell: 10 minute/Bottle.

Tobaco: Unlocked with Whisky.------Buying Price: 100 Cr/Cigar, Selling Price: 110 Cr/Cigar-----Profit = 10 Cr--------Time to Sell: 40% of probability of selling with Whisky (100% With Cigar Bonus of the Shop = 10 minutes).

Pizza:
Unlocked with Bar lvl 2, you can sell one pizza every 30 minutes, you never will lose credits, so don't be afraid of adding ingredents.

The best strategy (for me) with the drinks is for every 5 seats, one round of Whiskys (5 Bottles), one of Wine (10 Bottles) and the rest in Beers.

"Ok, the same thing but with the second stage."

Well bro, I have to say sorry if you was looking for a shortcut, here the only way is the hard way, so, lets begin with the explanation:

When you unlock the Science, two new items appear at the bottom of the page (Before the 4 Hours Bonus), these are Inventions and Science. The things they do is boost your performance and profit. To have access to all those things you must get Science Points and you can collect them by:

• Cigars
  • 4 Hours Bonus
  • Events (Sometimes)
  • Lucky Game (Invention)

The unlocks of Science are listed by Packs, so, you will get first 3 Unlocks, then another 3, and the last one are 2,the unlocks are:

Firts science pack:

• +30 satoshis maximum / 4-hour bonus---1500 SP.
  • -30 minutes waiting time / 4 hour bonus---2500 SP.
  • +50% tips from your customers---2500 SP.

Second science pack:

• +5 seats (150% faster)---4000 SP.
  • +3 SAT / sold wine---5000 SP.
  • +30 minutes working time to your bartender---7500 SP.

Third science pack:

• +5 SAT / sold whisky---7500 SP.
  • Unlock Jukebox---10.000 SP.

With the Inventions the thing is different, because you can't select what upgrade you want, they are random, the only thing you can do is hire for 24hr the Inventor by 3000 Cr + 200 SP, the invention will be created when you reach at 10000 Invention points, it normally takes 12-14 days to reach it. The list of Inventions is (Thanks to @Crystal11 for Post it):

• Storehouse expand  (expands storehouse capacity to 150)
  • Absinthe (buy/sell type invention); You can sell this luxury drink for your customers. Price: 50 SAT / bottle, max: 20 bottles, Selling price is 60 SAT and the customers buying it randomly (no timer).
  • Lucky rainbow ( claim bonus type invention) ; This card gives you higher rewards from some events + 4 hour bonuses.
  • Hot-dog (buy/sell type invention); Buying price: 1000 SAT / 100 pcs, Selling price: 12 SAT/hot dog, customers are buying 5-30 hotdogs per hour, if your bar is operating.
  • Mixed drink (cocktail ) (buy/sell type invention); Mixed drink price is 20 SAT, you are buying it for 15 SAT. Maximum is 100. It's sold in average 10-20 pieces per hour, if the bartender is operating.
  • Vodka (buy/sell type invention); Vodka is TOP selling drink, right after Beer. There is 20% chance to sell 1 Vodka with every beer, that makes a big profit maker from this drink! Price: 500SAT/Bottle = 100 shots (profit = 2 SAT/shot)).
  • Coffee (buy/sell type invention) ; Bartender serves coffees to tired customers, this machine capacity is 50. Price of the coffee-pack is 250SAT, 1 coffee = 7 SAT (profit = 2 SAT/Coffee).
  • treasure box (claim bonus type invention) once every 24 hours ; You can open the treasure box once per day, and you will be rewarded with great ammount of credits, Lucky Coins and Science Points..  = very similar rewards with the 4 hours bonus.
  • Lucky game (Horseshoe) (claim bonus type invention) once every 24 hours; This game is available every day once, and you can catch 5 rewards from the grid. It gives you credits, Lucky Coins, or even Science Points = usually u get average of 500 credits sometimes with 1-2 lucky coins.

I have only 2 advices that I can gave you in this stage, the first is related with lottery again, but now we are not looking for Credits, we want Shop Points, if you "buy" (You don't invest anything but time, you have to do a shortener for a ticket) 100 tickets in a row, you'll get 1 Shop Point and with 4 you can buy the Cigar Bonus on the shop (The shop is on the mainpage, in "Your Bar Items"), that makes 100% the probability of sell a cigar when you sell a bottle of Whisky (Every 10 minutes).

The second is related with "what thing I have to do first, Science Packs or Inventions?"Well do it both at the same time, it will take the same time because is the same amount of SP that you will spend to complete both, but you will start boosting your profit with the Inventions since the Beggining.

After 4-5 months, you will get all your Bar Max Out and Inventions, everything from here is Profit  Tongue

FAQ

"I Have Problems with the login, it says "Login failed, wrong username/password? Try again or contact support..." but I wrote it right."

The Server is down for the moment, it had happened twice, in both case it happened due to maintenance, so don't worry.

"The Captcha is terrible i had to do it 10 times to pass through one shortener."

Well bro, that is google captcha, Mexicantarget doesn't have the fault over it, the only thing that you can do to try to fix it is clean up your Cookies. Another solution that I saw on internet is try to do it Logged off of your Gmail account (Google Account).

"Why I can't deposit?

Because this game sustains with the shorteners and ADS, if you deposit you wouln't do the shortener so the game won't be profitable to the Admin, in Conclusion the game closes.

"I having Problems with CloudFire, it says that the server is offline"

It may be that the server is offline or is CloudFire having problems, just refresh the page, if the problem keep coming, just try again 1 hour later.

PS: I have a table that I made in excel (in spanish) with all data that I collected with my experience, It just calculated how much I can win per hour, how much I can do if I never leave the bartender doing nothing... A couple of thing that are interesting. I have to finish it with the inventions but I don't any of them so I have to wait to complete it, but for the new user that only works with the normal drinks it will work. But Idk, if I can post MEGA links or the Page have their own server to upload files, if anyone can solve this doubt I would upload the document in English to let that more people could understand it.

I think that I cover a good amount of doubts, anyway if is there any other doubt that i don't solve with this guide/miniFAQ just let me know and I'll try to answer it

Hi @mexicantarget, what do you think about this post? I think that 2 post below this someone will ask about how to earn Science Points, but it was fun to write it and it will help a lot of people.

how i can sell wine for 16 and WHISKY for 30

With the science upgrades, the wine upgrade is in Science pack 2 and it cost 5000 SP and the Whisky is in the Third Science Pack and it cost 7500 SP.
nosmis

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:13:55 PM

melowads captcha working fine on me.

but I have a problem with 30 minute event captcha and 4 hourly bonus captcha, even if I try to use incognito mode it still showing message below

"domain / ckey mismatch (RLZ2sFvwV-DaUZYcZhJWxUT9c-cMkGui)

Publishers:How can I fix this?"

small tips : "The Captcha is terrible i had to do it 10 times to pass through one shortener." .. try INCOGNITO MODE

nosmis

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:56:56 PM

TASKS:
- Finish the task list and earn valuable prize!
BEER SOLD: 156 / 100
4 HOUR BONUSES CLAIMED: 6 / 2   <----- I can claimed without waiting 4 hour but didnt received anything (captcha didnt work properly on my computer)
FASTCASH LINKS CLAIMED: 16 / 15  <----- melowads captcha and zap captcha working just fine
EVENTS CLAIMED: 1 / 5  <--------- I Cant solved the second captcha (captcha didnt work properly on my computer)
LUCKY COINS GAMBLED: 10 / 10

chikuk4

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:35:25 PM

TASKS:
4 HOUR BONUSES CLAIMED: 6 / 2   <----- I can claimed without waiting 4 hour but didnt received anything (captcha didnt work properly on my computer)
FASTCASH LINKS CLAIMED: 16 / 15  <----- melowads captcha and zap captcha working just fine
EVENTS CLAIMED: 1 / 5  <--------- I Cant solved the second captcha (captcha didnt work properly on my computer)

I can't help you trying to solve the problem internally looking what's wrong with the code because I'm another user and the only thing I do is resume all the trivial question that were repeated in the last 20 pages, but, Did you try it with another browser?
chikuk4

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:20:38 AM

i not understand. how do get st in LOTTERY TICKE. i'm try fast get 200 ticke but i can't get any one st

Sorry bro, what is ST?
nosmis

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:07:41 AM

TASKS:

I can't help you trying to solve the problem internally looking what's wrong with the code because I'm another user and the only thing I do is resume all the trivial question that were repeated in the last 20 pages, but, Did you try it with another browser?

I only have chrome

just instal mozzila and it works ....... the captcha working properly.... but melowads and zap captcha loading so slow  Sad Sad .. maybe because running for the 1st time

thx for the advise

nosmis

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:12:47 AM

i not understand. how do get st in LOTTERY TICKE. i'm try fast get 200 ticke but i can't get any one st

Sorry bro, what is ST?

maybe he refer to Shop Point ...

chikuk4

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:55:53 AM

TASKS:

I only have chrome

just instal mozzila and it works ....... the captcha working properly.... but melowads and zap captcha loading so slow  Sad Sad .. maybe because running for the 1st time

thx for the advise

Although you don't believe me, with Microsoft Edge (New Version of IE) I got a decent performance with the google captchas, I tried it when with Chrome I was getting like 5 second for refresh each picture and I was finishing one captcha in one minute or more (To get it Wrong Embarrassed)

If you are talking about Shop Points (SP), you need to do 100 tickets before that lottery's round ends (You decide if you want to do it in a row, or do 20 first, then 50 and at last 30). And if you want to see how many SP you have, you need to go to the Shop (On the Mainpage, it's bellow your Bar card)
nosmis

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:07:04 AM

Although you don't believe me, with Microsoft Edge (New Version of IE) I got a decent performance with the google captchas, I tried it when with Chrome I was getting like 5 second for refresh each picture and I was finishing one captcha in one minute or more (To get it Wrong Embarrassed)
if my case happen again I'll try Microsoft Edge

I face that problem too with chrome .. but its working fine in "incognito" mode ... until I face another problem

nosmis

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:47:39 AM

Error 502 Ray ID: 38a009ee35bd1153 • 2017-08-06 06:46:24 UTC
Bad gateway

anyone have same problem ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: