Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brexit status  (Read 708 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

Trust me, Macron is shitting himself, and if he isn't he is pretty dumb. Just because these people don't want to fight cops doesn't mean they won't string his ass up, and if they chose to the police wouldn't be able to stop them anyway.

Oh ok then I should trust you.
I mean you're clearly more aware than me of what's happening in France and Paris than myself.
What do I know? I'm just living here  Roll Eyes

I know plenty of people who live here who don't know a God damned thing about the internal social dynamics of our nation. There is no reason you could not be ignorant of some aspects of your nation. That is a cute bit of sophistry though.

If this:
You also seem to think violence is required for change, which is very telling about you personally.
Isn't ad hominem then we don't have the same definition.

Macron doesn't give a shit and has no reason to do so. Number of persons involved in the movement is decreasing every week, movement support is decreasing every week, violence and damages are decreasing every week... Please tell me how this is an "opinion"? Facts are just pointing out that the movement is dying so why should he care?

It is not, and we do. You don't know the definition unfortunately, which is why I included a pretty graphic so you would maybe learn that definition, but to no avail.

"So you're saying nothing in fact. At least nothing interesting useful or logical." That is the opinion I referred to. Not seeing any facts there... just a lazy way of [see chart] criticizing the tone without addressing the substance of the argument.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

Trust me, Macron is shitting himself, and if he isn't he is pretty dumb. Just because these people don't want to fight cops doesn't mean they won't string his ass up, and if they chose to the police wouldn't be able to stop them anyway.

Oh ok then I should trust you.
I mean you're clearly more aware than me of what's happening in France and Paris than myself.
What do I know? I'm just living here  Roll Eyes

I know plenty of people who live here who don't know a God damned thing about the internal social dynamics of our nation. There is no reason you could not be ignorant of some aspects of your nation. That is a cute bit of sophistry though.

It's not sophism it's sarcasm. Sarcasm at the fact that your point is "TRUST ME" without anything else to back up what sounds like a stupid opinion, especially for someone living here and actually seeing the movement dying every day. Yeah sure I should just trust you.

Again you chose some words and ignore the others.
And to make it easier you ignore the facts. So let's point it out in such a clear way you won't be able to ignore them even with all your bad faith. Articles are in French of course but you can still read numbers normally.

-Number of participants in the movement is decreasing:
http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2018/12/06/01016-20181206ARTFIG00247-gilets-jaunes-le-conflit-en-chiffres.php

-Support from population is only decreasing, even if still higher than 50%:
https://www.challenges.fr/france/sondages-les-francais-soutiennent-toujours-les-gilets-jaunes_630665

-Effects of manifestations (blockades, violences, damages...) are only decreasing:
Very hard to find reliable sources, it's mainly due to the fact that number of people involved in the movement is decreasing

So please do explain while Macron "is shitting himself at the moment" and why he would be "dumb" if he wasnt?

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

brits are now going to become the worlds example of the the "tyrany of the majority" with their 50.1% election outcomes.

I wonder how Brexit will affect the talent pool in the long run, will it damage the "British brand"?

everyone that listens to politics in uk will get mad, and burned out, only those that are ignorant to politics and elections will be able to thrive be successful and stay sane.

so in total it will destroy the "british brand" but out of britain there will be countless companies evolving with their unique identity.

emilanea56

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:22:29 AM

May was voted and Brexit will be continuous for long time until March 2019. This time is so complex, just keeping and following news.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 10:45:07 AM

So please do explain while Macron "is shitting himself at the moment" and why he would be "dumb" if he wasnt?

Your right, he has nothing to worry about.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:54:00 AM

They don't need Brexit. What they need to realize is that they have the common law jury at Queen's Bench, and how to use it. The people, themselves, can nullify EU control through the common law jury, at Queen's Bench.

Anybody who truly is interested needs to take the time to listen to: https://www.youtube.com/user/765736 and https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZKeNa_PqtpSzSxqArho65dZuC2kqhYiCXnl9rzPQ0x8/edit.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 11:03:18 AM

They don't need Brexit. What they need to realize is that they have the common law jury at Queen's Bench, and how to use it. The people, themselves, can nullify EU control through the common law jury, at Queen's Bench.

Anybody who truly is interested needs to take the time to listen to: https://www.youtube.com/user/765736 and https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZKeNa_PqtpSzSxqArho65dZuC2kqhYiCXnl9rzPQ0x8/edit.

Cool

I endorse Karl Lentz, and frankly can't think of anyone else in that area of expertise I would. He truly is an expert.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:01:31 PM

Cool

I endorse Karl Lentz, and frankly can't think of anyone else in that area of expertise I would. He truly is an expert.

A lot of Karl's videos are coming down. I don't know why. Not only Youtube. Gotta get as many as possible before they're gone.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:28:47 AM

brits are now going to become the worlds example of the the "tyrany of the majority" with their 50.1% election outcomes.

I wonder how Brexit will affect the talent pool in the long run, will it damage the "British brand"?

everyone that listens to politics in uk will get mad, and burned out, only those that are ignorant to politics and elections will be able to thrive be successful and stay sane.

so in total it will destroy the "british brand" but out of britain there will be countless companies evolving with their unique identity.

Try listening to politics in India. First you, will lose the sense of hearing, partially or completely, you will lose hope in humanity, you will understand that none of this matters as the status quo benefits bearers of deep pockets, you will realize that there are deeper pockets at play and democracy is just a sham that politicians put on like make-up on a dead horse' chest.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 08:55:39 AM

I am not European but overall situation not good from planning the Brexit. I did trade in forex, I saw what happened on that market for Brexit plan. I wasn't doing my trade perfectly after that issue, so I quit. However, I think they need to change their decision from a Brexit plan.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 01:20:54 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 04:24:27 PM by KingScorpio

I am not European but overall situation not good from planning the Brexit. I did trade in forex, I saw what happened on that market for Brexit plan. I wasn't doing my trade perfectly after that issue, so I quit. However, I think they need to change their decision from a Brexit plan.

it will be 100% a no deal brexit, thats clear for everyone who knows how these burocratic egalitarian systems work

regards

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:34:49 AM

it will be 100% a no deal brexit, thats clear for everyone who knows how these burocratic egalitarian systems work

regards

Your prediction will likely be wrong. Latest news suggest that Brexit will be delayed for two months.
Guardian:
Brexit will be delayed for up to two months under plans being considered by Theresa May to extend Article 50, the Telegraph has learned.
Downing Street officials have drawn up a series of options in a bid to avoid resignations by ministers determined to support a backbench bid to take no deal off the table this week ...
While the Downing Street plans do not specify the length of the extension, ministers believe it will be no longer than two months - avoiding the need for the UK to participate in European parliament elections.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:33:12 PM

It's possibl that there was never any intention either from the EU or the UK politicians to let it happen. Actual nations have split into separate countries with far less messing around than has happened in this situation. The truth is that the will to make it happen didn't exist, the politicians on both sides simply didn't want to do it, and lied to everyone's faces that they were attempting it in good faith. Media were either complicit, or at least willfully ignorant.

This point seems pretty reasonable.
Theresa May had an anti-brexit position even before she was assigned as a PM. It was obvious that she wouldn't be enthusiastic during any brexit negotiations.

regards
Either no deal or they will try to cancel brexit. It seems like no one gave a crap about it aiming to get the worst deal ever and choose a safer option of brexit cancellation.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 01:21:07 PM
Merited by Beerwizzard (1)

There is so much rubbish spoken about Brexit.

First point - there is no such thing as a "no deal" Brexit. As was pointed out in the referendum " Brexit is Brexit" , and it means leaving the control of the EU, and trading under World Trade Organisation rules. Most of the UK trading is already WTO regulated, as is most of the EU. Any other agreement is just a shade of remaining.

The UK will be economically and politically better off as an independent nation. Don't forget that Britain may be a small Island, but it created the largest empire the world has ever know. This empire is still in existence, and it controls almost half ot the wealth of the Western World through a complex structure of trusts and tax havens. Have you ever wondered why the world's richest families don't appear in the rich lists. The only people in those lists are the parvenus like Bill Gates and Bazos.

The real problem is what will happen after Brexit and the collapse of the EU. The Eton/Oxford elite who control the front organisations such as The EU, The US and the UK. Economic, social and financial disruption is already underway, and you can see their attempts to create a new world order. Venezuela, Canada, the US military projects, Iran, Syria etc.

So what will happen to Britain. The Eton/Oxford elite control Britain as well as the EU. May is an Oxford graduate, and her job was to be a disruptive and as destructive as possible to ensure that Britain was disadvantaged once they leave the EU, but it will still be controlled by the Eton/Oxford elite. Fortunately their actions during their attempts to block Brexit have revealed their presence, and there is a chance that we can create a new political party that will reduce their influence, but it will be a real battle, as they are everywhere in the Civil Service, Defence, and the legal system.

If you don't believe we will be better offer with freedom, then here is an illustration. I have a friend who is entitled to a government funded mobility car. He ordered one which is manufactured by Hyundai in Korea. It was ordered through the EU and subject to tariffs. He has to wait until after Brexit because there will be a saving due to reduced tariffs and costs if the car is imported directly from Korea.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:35:05 PM

I don't have much to say about brexit, but I like very much your pyramid! Smiley

You seem to think the TV is a lot more important than it really is. You also seem to think violence is required for change, which is very telling about you personally. In spite of this movement rising from your home country, you seem to be totally ignorant of the ideals of your own countrymen. Even if what you say is true, this is bigger than France now and is indicative of a larger movement world wide. You keep telling me about TV I don't even watch if you like though.

You say "Macron is learningnow".

I answer "The people aren't even near ready to shake the power. Macron is laughing right now and movement is already nearly dead."

Your answer to this is just telling me "it's bigger than France now" "don't talk about TV so much" (while I just refered to it once in a post) and some adhominem attacks concerning my supposed personality.

So you're saying nothing in fact. At least nothing interesting useful or logical.

You should try reciting some of these posts to yourself into a mirror some time. You might find it helpful...

I really don't much care for your opinion anyway, and the fact you think my direct response is not "interesting or logical" is itself not even a retort, just some sad impotent personal opinion of your own dressed up as one. You give me a handful of personal anecdotes and then accuse me of having no logic and nothing interesting to say.

P.S. Learn how to use the definition of ad hominem properly, because there was none. You taking offense to a statement does not constitute a personal attack. Until you step up your game this is going to continue happening. Or you know, keep picking your nose as usual...

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Serena_M

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:22:37 AM

I don't have any source to post here currently, but I heard from the radio just yesterday that supposedly there are negotiations to postpone the whole decision what will happen until the 2021?

●● PrepayWay〚✙〛 | The New Paradigm of International Business ●●
╘══╡Simple Solution For Complex Processes╞══╛
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:40:03 AM

I think the Brexit would initiate a new brand revolution in Europe. It may lead EU to reform itself especially upon the regulations on immigration, tax, and economics.
I am also sure that UK would soon rejoined the European internations union, regardess of whether it is still an EU or a new union.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: