Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Lauda censors.  (Read 1273 times)
dinofelis (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:41:31 PM

I didn't move this thread to "reputation".  Most probably you or one of your buddies did so.
I can't move any threads, and neither do I have any "buddies" that can do this to your thread.

This thread was about the fact that ASIC boost is a normal improvement
Not only is that not a fact, that is an outright deceiving statement. More down here:

..like so many others, but that if this is mentioned, one cannot get a normal answer, and that very fact is an interesting given in itself, because it obviously points to a difficulty that those wanting to say that ASIC boost is an exploit, have in arguing, so they are only left with Soviet techniques.  THAT in itself, is a very interesting subject.
This thread is about "Lauda censoring", which is why it got moved to this section. If you want it to be about ASICBOOST then you need to rewrite it all, or lock this and start a fresh one by following what I've suggested in my previous post. Discussing ASICBOOST in this thread is actually off-topic, as is.

I want to discuss the fact that if one tries to discuss about asic boost, one gets censored, indicating that people saying that it is an exploit, have no rational arguments to back their claims up.  I don't want to discuss especially about you or your "reputation" (I couldn't care less), I want to talk about how my technical arguments about asic boost must destabilize people with your stance so much, that they have no other way of responding but to censor.

That is a statement, not about you personally, but about the validity of ASIC BOOST.  Namely that those that say that it is an exploit, have no arguments left and need to censor if they encounter my technical explanation of why it isn't.

In other words, your act of censoring is about equivalent to a post of your kind of "Your argument is so convincing that I have nothing else to say", which, in itself, is an important statement about ASIC boost.

In which case, that thread shouldn't be in the "reputation" section, because it has nothing to do with your reputation (nor mine), but about a technical argument over ASIC boost, that is now so strong, that no counter argument can visibly be thought of.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: