Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DiceVsDice.com BTC Gambling Site • #1 Player Vs Player BTC • Provably Fair  (Read 3799 times)
DiceVSDice.com (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:04:50 PM

Hey. There is no  house edge. There is 2.5% tax.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:12:33 PM

As it is player vs player, is this skill based? How much is the house edge?
Dice have noskill man, it's luck vs luck, it's like coinflip , 50:50 . And i think house edge of this website is about >1% , so if you finding for lucks ? Go dice! Want skill and calculate? Go betting. There're many ways to choose! Good Luck Bro!

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:16:02 PM

Hey. There is no  house edge. There is 2.5% tax.
2,5% income tax to the government or what?

As it is player vs player, is this skill based? How much is the house edge?
Dice have noskill man, it's luck vs luck, it's like coinflip , 50:50 . And i think house edge of this website is about >1% , so if you finding for lucks ? Go dice! Want skill and calculate? Go betting. There're many ways to choose! Good Luck Bro!
What is the difference between dice vs house and dice vs player?
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:38:33 PM

i visited again your site. and i think problem  in the access thru mobile still exist.. just like the first time i visited it.. i think you should try to address this first since members  find using mobile is the most convenient way than always using desktop. at least if people want to play with your site, then using mobile would be a lot easier.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Hanako

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:46:04 AM

i visited again your site. and i think problem  in the access thru mobile still exist.. just like the first time i visited it.. i think you should try to address this first since members  find using mobile is the most convenient way than always using desktop. at least if people want to play with your site, then using mobile would be a lot easier.
Well, your right i think you should be hire someone that good in this job, like Programmer. You can't attract many gamblers here if your gambling have a problems accessing it. Much better to hire an programmers, to do it for you. And i think you should create signature campaign
meemiinii

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:15:05 AM

Well, your right i think you should be hire someone that good in this job, like Programmer. You can't attract many gamblers here if your gambling have a problems accessing it. Much better to hire an programmers, to do it for you. And i think you should create signature campaign

yeah right, but i think before he makes a signature campaign, i think he should probably focus more on the common problem, by then he can already have signature or social media campaigns. major problems must be address first, then have trials again. then wait for some feedbacks. if its already ok, then campaign is the next big thing to do to attract more people.

▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

Hanako

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:29:59 AM

i visited again your site. and i think problem  in the access thru mobile still exist.. just like the first time i visited it.. i think you should try to address this first since members  find using mobile is the most convenient way than always using desktop. at least if people want to play with your site, then using mobile would be a lot easier.

yeah right, but i think before he makes a signature campaign, i think he should probably focus more on the common problem, by then he can already have signature or social media campaigns. major problems must be address first, then have trials again. then wait for some feedbacks. if its already ok, then campaign is the next big thing to do to attract more people.
Probably, yes they should be first fixed her problem in his gambling site. Before he create signature campaign. So in this all her gamblers can play more easily in mobile. Anyways i hope OP/Admin should fixed this problem in her gambler site. All in all i like her gambling because it have 0% HE and much probably fair games
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:10:56 AM

I visited your site here is my review.

First of all After registration I need to click Play button manually
Chat option IS compulsory for all users (how to hide if someone not interested)
And Main thing no players at your website

Here is my

Deposit bitcoin
3Lz2EWc1u9UdeuDTo1ZzKNchhBY3sLqssW

Thanks Regards

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:06:52 AM

Hey. There is no  house edge. There is 2.5% tax.

"Fee" should be more appropriate word to change "tax" IMO, as what mentioned by other you should implement provably fair system. Otherwise people will doubt about the results, people may think that they get cheated on everybet.
meemiinii

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:58:55 AM

i visited again your site. and i think problem  in the access thru mobile still exist.. just like the first time i visited it.. i think you should try to address this first since members  find using mobile is the most convenient way than always using desktop. at least if people want to play with your site, then using mobile would be a lot easier.

Probably, yes they should be first fixed her problem in his gambling site. Before he create signature campaign. So in this all her gamblers can play more easily in mobile. Anyways i hope OP/Admin should fixed this problem in her gambler site. All in all i like her gambling because it have 0% HE and much probably fair games

yeah, it will probably offer of a high chance to have provably fair since it is based on PvP.. but as waht they have said here, although its a PvP the problem is that player is having  a hard time looking for an opponent. which i guess dev should also be fixing with.

▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:41:10 PM

yeah, it will probably offer of a high chance to have provably fair since it is based on PvP.. but as waht they have said here, although its a PvP the problem is that player is having  a hard time looking for an opponent. which i guess dev should also be fixing with.

Mainly the reason behind is because its not yet popular through other players, Yes i would agree if you could fix the bugs in mobile before doing any campaign. If bugs would be fixed immediately sure i will recommend this site to my fellow people, and yes it helps to boost the popularity of this site also.
Goodluck

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hanako

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:01:41 PM

Mainly the reason behind is because its not yet popular through other players, Yes i would agree if you could fix the bugs in mobile before doing any campaign. If bugs would be fixed immediately sure i will recommend this site to my fellow people, and yes it helps to boost the popularity of this site also.
Goodluck
Nice, i like what you say, but i think also being an not actove admin will be a problem unlike in other gambling that always active for replying in her gamblers that have an problem. And needed to fix as soon as possible. But in this the admin is not much probably not active.
DiceVSDice.com (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:55:53 AM

Hey guys,
Sorry to hear that I seems to be not active, I am really trying to do my best.
But here some good news: Our coder is working to fix all the bugs and the mobile version aswell. It will be done in the next days.
Additionally, more improvements will be added in the next week Smiley
The desktop version is running smoothly, to the guys that want to try us!

Have a nice day mates!
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:04:57 AM

Two suggestions from my side:

1. You need to add option to close chat window at right side.

2. Rather than making accounts for users, you can make a lobby with one bitcoin address. And choose winner when it will get two deposits, send back the amount to the winning bitcoin address. In this way people don't have to worry about losing their identifier and don't have to wait for confirmation on their deposits. They can just send bitcoin and go away, if they will win they will get back their winnings.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:45:17 AM

Can't find betting history or no bet was made till now?
Also i think it will be better to have lobby in terms of bitcoin rather than in fiat. Bitcoin price is quite volatile and calculation shown can't be accurate, one player may end up paying more than other for same reward in terms of bitcoin.
DiceVSDice.com (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:04:58 PM

Also i think it will be better to have lobby in terms of bitcoin rather than in fiat. Bitcoin price is quite volatile and calculation shown can't be accurate, one player may end up paying more than other for same reward in terms of bitcoin.

Hey,
betting history? What do you mean? In the previous 3 days we had 250$ bets in average each day,
Yes its still nothing, but we believe it will be better and better in upcoming weeks.
About the lobbies, We have the amount if BTC in additionally to the amount in usd, and its automatically updating (with the price of the bitcoin of course)

Thank you so much for your comment.  We read all, and working to improve the site (ALOT updates will be added in this week)

Thanks again and have a great day all!
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:15:49 PM

Hey,
betting history? What do you mean? In the previous 3 days we had 250$ bets in average each day,
Yes its still nothing, but we believe it will be better and better in upcoming weeks.
About the lobbies, We have the amount if BTC in additionally to the amount in usd, and its automatically updating (with the price of the bitcoin of course)

Thank you so much for your comment.  We read all, and working to improve the site (ALOT updates will be added in this week)

Betting history should be something like the previous bets that have been done on your site. Look at dice site in common, they have bet history (both all bets by all players or all bets made by us only).
Is the provably fair system included on the next ALOT updates? It is the most important thing to be added aside other things.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:30:28 PM

Hey,

Betting history should be something like the previous bets that have been done on your site. Look at dice site in common, they have bet history (both all bets by all players or all bets made by us only).
Is the provably fair system included on the next ALOT updates? It is the most important thing to be added aside other things.

I highly agree with it. Even if you are making some new and unique betting site, do not set aside the betting history for it will be helpful to some other players who wants to calculate their past bets or looked back to it.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

Hey guys,
But here some good news: Our coder is working to fix all the bugs and the mobile version aswell. It will be done in the next days.

Have a nice day mates!

hey i have tried it again and its really running smoothly more than what i have experienced last time i checked. thank you for giving solutions to our feedbacks. i hope your team will run a campaign in the future..

have a good day dev.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
DiceVSDice.com (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:03:21 AM

Hey guys,

Have a nice day mates!

hey i have tried it again and its really running smoothly more than what i have experienced last time i checked. thank you for giving solutions to our feedbacks. i hope your team will run a campaign in the future..

have a good day dev.

So glad to hear that! Be sure we are hearing all, and working hard to get all done!
 ---

Guys, the site running smoothly, Come and try us Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: