Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, well, well, now we know what Jihan Wu’s been up to.  (Read 19965 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:14:54 AM

At least it explains the purposeful blocking of Segwit which is a no brainer backwards compatible soft fork.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:16:20 PM

I have a new theory on what Jihan's strategy may be...

Re: What does everyone think on Iamnotbacks view on Jihan and current UASF situation

Jihan has full control over segwit in LTC too. The only way BTC or LTC can get segwit is UASF. UASF will get more and more support overtime. People are just not going to sit back and see how BTC becomes useless for 99.99% of population, so JihanChain will not get any support.

I don't know if Jihan plans to try block SegWit entirely from Litecoin. I don't understand what his motivation to do that would be. It seems insane.

But I will say that none of your UASF shit will work. So Jihan might be trying to create a fight with you so that he can take your LTC and BTC from you. The more I think about this, the more I realize he may be trying to draw you UASF retards into a fork war trap so he can strip you of your wealth. Everybody who values the value of blockchains will sell the UASF fork, because democracy totally devalues blockchains and makes them worthless. I think Jihan wants to make money while also making an ideological point. It is survival-of-the-fittest and he wants to impoverish all those who don't understand that immutability is what makes blockchains valuable and democracy is what makes everything bankrupt, untrustable, and valueless. However, after bankrupting all the USAF, BU, Blockstream retards, I think he might allow SegWit to proceed on Litecoin as its final upgrade (because otherwise scaling will move to another altcoin which he can't profit on). I think he may be stalling and playing shenanigans not only to maximize profit interim, but also to instigate a fork fight with retards, so he can once and for all teach them they can never succeed. What better way to teach than by taking all their money. I try to teach with words. Jihan is more efficient. He understands that men understand spanking better than words.

Interesting discussion going on over there... (click the quote if you're interested to go read the context)

Also BTC will not be used by billionaires only, that's stupid, people will demand changes so bitcoin cannot be used only by a handful of people on earth. If it takes UASF then UASF will happen so segwit + LN can happen and everyone can use bitcoin, additional blocksize increases will come too. Nobody will support the "billionares only blockchain", that's stupid.

Sorry you can't do anything to stop it:

Cry and scream all you want. You are wasting your time fighting what is inevitable.

Soon you will realize this. Go ahead and try. My popcorn is laughing.

It's as easy as UASF + PoW change with a new solution such as randomly changing algorithm to avoid efficient ASIC stacking.

"BillionaireChain" used by 2,000 people on earth will be seen as a joke by the rest of the population and it will no longer be Bitcoin. Progress will move on.

None of your democracy shenanigans will prosper. But feel free to lose all your wealth trying.

The opinion of the masses does not matter, if we presume that fungible money will remain supreme in the economy.

I have one alternative to offer which is the theory that the economy will bifurcate into fungible money driven tangible economy and a knowledge age economy in Inverse Commons. The latter is what my BitNet project is about. If I am correct, then that will be our only alternative.

But don't believe me. Please go waste your time and lose all your wealth. The smart money is starting to recognize my expertise. Please do your own due diligence.
iamnotback

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:19:59 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 08:13:56 PM by iamnotback

@btcbug, I realized another factor on ETH in addition to those I stated in my prior post:

But I think you are wrong regarding UASF. What is currently going on is a hostage situation where 1 man is holding back an entire network. Two, actually.
You say "immutability", I say "his own benefit". Who knows what it will be next, and before you know it, he's in bed with certain entities.

But while he can block us from activating SegWit, he can't HF by himself to do something naughty, because the other miners will turn against him and he apparently doesn't control 51% by himself. He forced alliances on this SegWit issue, but I don't think he could for naught activities.

Btw, I agree that having one manufacturer that makes such a large percentage of the ASICs is not good. But that is PoW. I actually am trying to develop a replacement for PoW.

If you don't want PoW, then go to PoS coin instead. ETH was able to take control because Vitalik is going to fork to a POShit eventually anyway, so there is no investment in ASICs.

UASF is, currently, the best way to put him and other mining entities back in their places and set a precedent, as a warning to anyone that attempts to attack the network. And, strictly from a speculative pov, people seem more than happy to put their money where their mouth is wrt this UASF event, opposite of your claim that people don't want to store value on a democratic chain.

You try and you will lose your money. I warned you. The big money will not tolerate a non-hashrate driven MOB. If they could tolerate it, they would already have invested in PoShit tokens.

You say you want PoW then you say your don't want PoW. Make up your mind.
Rikim4ru

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:55:40 PM

I have a new theory on what Jihan's strategy may be...

I don't know if Jihan plans to try block SegWit entirely from Litecoin. I don't understand what his motivation to do that would be. It seems insane.

But I will say that none of your UASF shit will work. So Jihan might be trying to create a fight with you so that he can take your LTC and BTC from you. The more I think about this, the more I realize he may be trying to draw you UASF retards into a fork war trap so he can strip you of your wealth. Everybody who values the value of blockchains will sell the UASF fork, because democracy totally devalues blockchains and makes them worthless. I think Jihan wants to make money while also making an ideological point. It is survival-of-the-fittest and he wants to impoverish all those who don't understand that immutability is what makes blockchains valuable and democracy is what makes everything bankrupt, untrustable, and valueless. However, after bankrupting all the USAF, BU, Blockstream retards, I think he might allow SegWit to proceed on Litecoin as its final upgrade (because otherwise scaling will move to another altcoin which he can't profit on). I think he may be stalling and playing shenanigans not only to maximize profit interim, but also to instigate a fork fight with retards, so he can once and for all teach them they can never succeed. What better way to teach than by taking all their money. I try to teach with words. Jihan is more efficient. He understands that men understand spanking better than words.

Interesting discussion going on over there... (click the quote if you're interested to go read the context)

iamnotback

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:14:34 PM

@Rikim4ru, are you blind to the yellow highlighted text in my prior post. I refuted you before you even posted.
Rikim4ru

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:17:18 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 10:36:11 PM by Rikim4ru

If you try to control a blockchain, That control will be ripped off you.

But if you have enough charisma, leadership and are able to demonstrate that you work for the many and not your selfish interest, Money will follow you.   Tell me now, where Jihan is situated in this context?

He is overplaying his powerhand and will be the one receiving the spank as he keep assaulting the interest of the mass for his own gluttony.

Rikim4ru

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:17:46 PM

@Rikim4ru, are you blind to the yellow highlighted text in my prior post. I refuted you before you even posted.

its no where near the correct answer.
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:19:51 PM

Who knows? He might decide to mine a load of coin blocking segwit in the process, then signal for segwit and activate it, and then dump his coin on the segwit worshipers.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
iamnotback

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

its no where near the correct answer.

Tell us the correct answer. Oh boy I am waiting to hear this shitload of retardedness.  Undecided

Try me. If you dare.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4536

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:35:09 PM

another topic  changed into the nashian echo chamber of trainwreck/iamnotback quoting himself as the source of information. and asking everyone to bow down to Nash

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
iamnotback

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:38:34 PM

another topic  changed into the nashian echo chamber of trainwreck/iamnotback quoting himself as the source of information. and asking everyone to bow down to Nash

I am not @traincarswreck. Stop lying.
Rikim4ru

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:39:08 PM

No no , you got it wrong, you have the burden of proof.

'ETH was able to take control because Vitalik is going to fork to a POShit eventually anyway, so there is no investment in ASICs.'

go ahead, I'm listening. Justify how this can happen in the few Billions market that represent ETH. If its not that the MANY and the MONEY still trust Vitalik/team and his commitment....  everything would be long gone and ETC would be 0,05.

Dev and Apps, for a fact, dont care about POShit. If Vitalik and friends would have move to ETC over control drama, ETH would be long dead.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:39:16 PM

another topic  changed into the nashian echo chamber of trainwreck/iamnotback quoting himself as the source of information. and asking everyone to bow down to Nash

I think this poster said it best:

Let this guy go. He has no proof and obviosuly gets zero pussy.

iamnotback

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:41:08 PM

No no , you got it wrong, you have the burden of proof.

'ETH was able to take control because Vitalik is going to fork to a POShit eventually anyway, so there is no investment in ASICs.'

go ahead, I'm listening. Justify how this can happen in the few Billions market that represent ETH. If its not that the MANY and the MONEY still trust Vitalik/team and his commitment....  everything would be long gone and ETC would be 0,05.

Well you reading comprehension sucks.
Rikim4ru

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:42:40 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 08:53:24 PM by Rikim4ru

how are the investment is ASCIs related to this?  
Are you making things up again  Roll Eyes  Cheesy  Cheesy

(ASCIs, Except if you have proof of course, Is only an incentive to REMAIN and STICK to the chain where your ASCIs Belong, what  2+2 is equal to, big boy?)
Rikim4ru

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:56:03 PM

another topic  changed into the nashian echo chamber of trainwreck/iamnotback quoting himself as the source of information. and asking everyone to bow down to Nash

I think this poster said it best:

Let this guy go. He has no proof and obviosuly gets zero pussy.

Soon we'll see the hidden agenda or it will whirlwind in non-sense hairyass talk. He can't defend what stink with so much energy much longer.
Rikim4ru

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:00:51 PM

Oh wait, we got there already  Grin
iamnotback

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:09:41 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 05:01:40 AM by iamnotback

how are the investment is ASCIs related to this?  
Are you making things up again  Roll Eyes  Cheesy  Cheesy

(ASCIs, Except if you have proof of course, Is only an incentive to REMAIN and STICK to the chain where your ASCIs Belong, what  2+2 is equal to, big boy?)

I love how you insult me while asking me to explain what you don't know.  Cheesy

"I am ignorant and you are an asshurl, but tell me what I don't know before you fuck off". Lol. Very persuasive.

Ahem. Ummmm. (Grabs chalkboard and prepares to writes some BIG LETTERS like ABCs for ADHD children)

Uhhh, can SHA256 ASICs on the scale owned by Bitmain be profitably repurposed to any other coin? No. Can GPUs be profitably repurposed from ETH/ETC to another coin or activity? Yes.

Can the supply of hashrate on Bitcoin be suddenly increased by 50% by renting hashrate? No, supply of ASICs is constrained. Can the supply of hashrate on ETH/ETC be suddenly increased by 50% by renting hashrate? Yes, GPUs are not constrained and GPUs from other coins can be incentivized to switch.

Miners on ETH/ETC have no vested interest. Vitalik will be kicking them out someday anyway. They can repurposed to the most profitable coin any time. So miners on ETH/ETC have no vested interest to enforce immutability. On Bitcoin they have huge vested interest to prevent retards from turning Bitcoin into a political clusterfuck or a BDFL such as Vitalik.

More saliently, Ethereum is a power-vacuum because miners have no vested interest. Thus Ethereum can only exist with a BDFL. This is why ETC was able to fork off.

Stop insulting me and respect the knowledge of those who are smarter and more widely studied than you are. Feel free to reason with me, but stop acting like childish nincompoops.

"i" and "s" in Ethereum stand for "immutable" and "security".
Rikim4ru

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:21:21 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 12:25:22 AM by Rikim4ru

You are blinded.

The 'vested interest' that you speak of, is already in the hand of retarded control freak.

They are the only 'mass' interested in their profit or GIGANTIC loss if that is ever taken from them.

I don't know why you don't realize it but you are in fact proving me right.

'Uhhh, can SHA256 ASICs on the scale owned by Bitmain be profitably repurposed to any other coin? No.'

ETH is an economic power and was build to not fall in control of a monopoly, other than the initial investment. Want a way out? sell your coin. Asic race is just a mess, and those who won that race are manipulating BTC/LTC for their own agenda, while Satoshi made bitcoin to get rid of this kind centralization.

ETH > ETC because of the leadership and the will of the MANY. nothing else, certainly not ASIC investment... !!!!!!! GPU mining was made to get rid of as soon as PoS get in, What does not align in your mind?
Rikim4ru

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:27:14 PM

And I tend to make fun of you because you are a mess and you are defending something that stinks 20 miles around and everybody is already disgusted.

You must have an agenda to defend such behavior and sooner or later we will all find out Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: