Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin  (Read 674462 times)
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:29:05 PM

I believe that a good investor will keep his money in gold and in bitcoin. These investments are both good for making a profit and the distribution of funds will minimize losses.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:29:17 PM

There is no doubt that gold and bitcoin both are  valuable and nowadays both are getting so popular and profitable investment. But bbitcoin have some more facilities than gold. That's why people like to buy bitcoin than gold...
Yes, Gold and bitcoin both are worth investing and keeping. There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin are at present more popular and adorable than gold because of the unstable nature of bitcoin which ultimately leads to great pumps in the values of the bitcoin. There are more chances of making bigger profits with bitcoin than with gold.

I agree too, gold is valuable, visible and we can feel it in our hands, price od gold will be high always, probably in the future price will grow more, slow for sure, but it will grow.
Bitcoin is technology, we can't see bitcoins and feel it in our hands, but it's the future of money and price of bitcoin will rise much faster cause of adoption and rising popularity.
Its good to have both and save in both, at least who can. Price of gold is more stable and safe, bitcoin is risky but can bring more profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:36:17 PM

the obvious reason is that gold whose value tends to always increase and is less likely to fall, so it would be very beneficial if we keep gold for the future. while bitcoin, its fluctuating value, actually makes some people interested to save it, because hoping one day its value will rise from the purchase, but the possibility of falling also can. the drastically decreased value of bitcoin, and the drastically increasing value of bitcoin as well, make everyone interested to saving it, including me. that's my reason, why should I hold gold and bitcoin
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:15:48 PM

Lots of difference will be felt while holding bitcoin as well gold. In reality gold is an commodity that has some form of physical value or commodity value. This has got years of history which makes this to be a much secure asset even though bitcoin has grown high in value in a much lesser time.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:27:41 AM

Every new day tension is growing between USA-Korea-Russia-Middle East. Trump is a nice actor for gold and bitcoin hodlers.
We need safe heaven. Bitcoin and Gold is safe heaven for investors. Hope we are not close to 3rd world war.
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:21:51 AM

The real reason for holding gold and bitcoins is that people want to be in a safe haven as already they are almost fed up with governments trying to loot their money in the name of taxes and also to escape from inflation of the national currencies.Earlier,most people found gold as the ultimate choice as there was no other option left.But now,since bitcoin is available,they have started to invest in bitcoins also.The main reason is to make their investment grow so that they could enjoy a secured life in future.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:03:19 AM

As we know that gold and bitcoin it almost has the same characteristics, its prices fluctuates from time to time that is influenced by various things. Certainly on its prices movements it is often getting experience price increases at certain times, and that can guarantee a profit if we holding gold and bitcoin in the long term until it's time to selling it at a high price to make a big profit.
Gold has no comparison with bitcoin and its silly to hold gold if you have bitcoin with altcoins of huge potential. i think gold is much more weeker investment if we see its previous performance as compare to bitcoin. we all know that gold has increased and will be keep on increasing in future but comparing it with bitcoin is foolish.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:53:45 AM

I think the only reason why people holding gold and bitcoin is both are good investment, but it in comes in longterm investment I'll choose gold even the volatility is very slow, bcoz bitcoin is a high risk investment.
Everyone knows why he holds gold and bitcoin. The reason is obvious which earnings are in the future. If someone has gold or bitcoin in this day he will be the richest man of tomorrow. And it is fact that these two are the big sources of income in the world.

Although bitcoin is more risky and gold has slow overcome. If I have money I will buy both of them in half of my savings because if one lose the other earn.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:11:15 AM

I think the only reason why people holding gold and bitcoin is both are good investment, but it in comes in longterm investment I'll choose gold even the volatility is very slow, bcoz bitcoin is a high risk investment.

I agree with you in the first part when both gold and bitcoin are good for investment but I'd rather choose bitcoin for long term investment rather than gold though. I believe bitcoin will be more of a value than gold in a few years from now.
Yes I also agree with you. But one thing I want to mention is that the more risk we take the more profit we earn. I also realize that investment in gold is free of risk and is very relaxable but the output is very slow as you told. On the other hand bitcoin is much risky and one cannot fully sure about its future and investment may be lost but we should invest in bitcoin up to some limit and not all of our savings.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:23:59 AM

The real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is because the earnings or profit that we are going to generate with their value. Everyone is going crazy to invest and save bitcoin for the future the potential and visibility in the market is too high and lots of investors keeps on investing thats why the value keeps on increasing.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:12:43 PM

The real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is because the earnings or profit that we are going to generate with their value. Everyone is going crazy to invest and save bitcoin for the future the potential and visibility in the market is too high and lots of investors keeps on investing thats why the value keeps on increasing.
If we are going to hold both of them then we should always think that they are the best to hold for a very long time because they are almost a guaranteed investment that it will give you a lot of profit in the future because it will not disappoint you since their prices are almost going up after a long time because of the continuous demand that makes the market even more active and the price to become higher.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:19:00 PM

It seems that people are dissapointed with paper money so they decide to holding gold and bitcoin rather than paper money. You right, this condition makes the market even more positive for bitcoin and gold. I think people are not only want to gain profits from bitcoin and gold but also they want to avoid the inflation of paper money.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:24:39 PM

Everyone will pursue it is the advantage of the investment that is owned.
The longer you wait to invest in GOLD and BITCOIN the more profit opportunities will be. Wink
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:53:31 PM

Gold is the most secure long-term investment, if we need suddenly then we can sell gold to anyone because everyone knows gold, while I hold bitcoin because it is currently the most promising investment.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:57:42 PM

The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

See Dissecting the Parasitocracy.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.

The real reason to hold Gold and Bitcoin is human tendency to secure future or to fulfill security needs compromising present I also realize that investment in gold is free of risk and is very relaxable but the output is very slow as you told
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:54:55 AM

Gold is the most secure long-term investment, if we need suddenly then we can sell gold to anyone because everyone knows gold, while I hold bitcoin because it is currently the most promising investment.
You should get your facts straight, gold was the safe long term investment not is. At present there is clear cut edge of bitcoin as best investment over gold for saving money. Bitcoin is the future of the currencies and I font think so there is any single reason for ignoring bitcoin at present. Bitcoin is far higher in price than gold and the future of bitcoin is brighter than that of gold.
billysunday2000

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:06:59 AM

There is nothing wrong with holding both bitcoin and Gold.  Bitcoin is easier to carry in Large Value Transactions.  But Gold does not require electric power or computer knowledge to be used in commerce. There is a very large number of individuals that do not understand how bitcoin works, how to back up your wallet so you do not loose it all etc.  Some people will never buy bitcoin as they do not understand anything about computers.  You will need gold to transact with them.
wawanzxc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:05:02 PM

Most people would want his name gold and even collect it to be a collection at home. With any bitcoin feels complete the price is equivalent to gold. Everyone would be tempted if they heard it
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

The real reason is that they have limited supply, and people want them. (people may not want bitcoin in the future btw) People always want gold and they want to gather as much as possible in their lifetime. It is the only solid asset which holds its true value through the centuries.

yes why do we hold bitcoin and gold, yes you were correct they are both limitted supply and loved by people. asight from it both increase its value continouosly. specially gold it increase its value alobg the century. and its supply is very limited because mining is really prohibited because it affect the environment and the resources.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:16:27 PM

If we are going to hold both of them then we should always think that they are the best to hold for a very long time because they are almost a guaranteed investment that it will give you a lot of profit in the future because it will not disappoint you since their prices are almost going up after a long time because of the continuous demand that makes the market even more active and the price to become higher.
Indeed. If we both hold gold and bitcoin,they are at perfect match because gold can stay longer,the longer you keep it the more you get higher value and the amount itself. Gold is a timeless material so it is precious if you have that. While bitcoin is also valuable though it is in a modern way but it also makes you profitable if you hold it longer too. These two are both rewarding and can be called treasures because it can make you fulfill your dreams in life at the moment of your convenience. If I have gold I will keep it no matter how small the size is because I'm sure that it is money by the time I'm going to pawn it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: