Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🈂️ Free PAQs 🈂️ The easiest & most profitable giveaway program on BitcoinTalk  (Read 21437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

You promised me 1 PAQ because I was the one and only signature participant,Do you remember? Grin

With apologies, it was an honest mistake on my part, bud. Your PAQ ID# is 83 as depicted in the post above and mirrored here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900371.msg18860324#msg18860324

The following is proof of your participation:

The following is basically a repost found here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.msg19400849#msg19400849

sir I have to leave the campaign because I want to try new campaigns

nor9854, since you were basically the only person who put an earnest effort in our sig campaign, you'll be rewarded 1 PAQ. I'll PM you in a sec to make you aware of this post.

Our next sig campaign will be administered by a user of this forum having a track record in running campaigns. Stay tuned.

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)

Again, I offer up my apologies for my error.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:21:24 PM

You promised me 1 PAQ because I was the one and only signature participant,Do you remember? Grin

With apologies, it was an honest mistake on my part, bud. Your PAQ ID# is 83 as depicted in the post above and mirrored here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900371.msg18860324#msg18860324

The following is proof of your participation:

The following is basically a repost found here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.msg19400849#msg19400849

sir I have to leave the campaign because I want to try new campaigns

nor9854, since you were basically the only person who put an earnest effort in our sig campaign, you'll be rewarded 1 PAQ. I'll PM you in a sec to make you aware of this post.

Our next sig campaign will be administered by a user of this forum having a track record in running campaigns. Stay tuned.

Again, I offer up my apologies for my error.

You have always been so kind to me sir.Thank you for this reward.My best wishes with you always Smiley

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:22:45 AM

2 of my Youtube channels were picked from someone. Am I supposed to do something? if so what?

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:03:09 PM

2 of my Youtube channels were picked from someone. Am I supposed to do something? if so what?

I'll assume you're talkin' about LasCriptoMonedas.Net (proposed TicSym LCM.Net - as depicted) first submitted by BlackCanary, and USBitcoinServices.Com (proposed TicSym USBTCU.Com - as depicted) first submitted by SidneyLu, correct?

In case you're not versed, TicSym = Ticker Symbol, of which I personally proposed the corresponding TicSyms (depicted) as what I consider the most logical choices, but you're welcome to use whatever you desire reflecting your brand(s) (an imperative consideration) as long as the TicSym(s) is available, in which at this stage ALL up-to-eight character TicSyms are available. Please ask any questions if you're still at sea re TicSyms or anything else pertaining to YuTü.Co.in et al.

To address your questions, at this stage all you would have to do if desire is state that you're interested in this program. No commitment, albeit a commitment would consider you the first Lynspinz (singular & plural; follow link) with your channels regarded as #2 and #3 on our ranking system (an important metric on our platform used when ranking all Lynspinz). The official #1 position is currently reserved for Frankie MacDonald's channel (TicSym D&W), but if Frankie passes, then reserved for some other non crypto enthusiast yet to be named/considered - a person with fitting attributes. If by happenstance the #1 position is not filled as envisioned, then [currently] you'll be considered the official very first Lynspinz, but try not to set your hopes too high for that eventuality, with apologies. It's all good!

Compensation:

Follow this link - http://yutubopolis.center/about/off-white-paper/#yALT - to get a feel for what amount of moneys we're talkin' 'bout. Again, please ask any questions if you're still not sure of the concept.

I'll now PM you, making you aware of this reply, with now expressing thanks for reaching out, bud.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:38:29 AM

I'll assume you're talkin' about LasCriptoMonedas.Net (proposed TicSym LCM.Net - as depicted) first submitted by BlackCanary, and USBitcoinServices.Com (proposed TicSym USBTCU.Com - as depicted) first submitted by SidneyLu, correct?

In case you're not versed, TicSym = Ticker Symbol, of which I personally proposed the corresponding TicSyms (depicted) as what I consider the most logical choices, but you're welcome to use whatever you desire reflecting your brand(s) (an imperative consideration) as long as the TicSym(s) is available, in which at this stage ALL up-to-eight character TicSyms are available. Please ask any questions if you're still at sea re TicSyms or anything else pertaining to YuTü.Co.in et al.

To address your questions, at this stage all you would have to do if desire is state that you're interested in this program. No commitment, albeit a commitment would consider you the first Lynspinz (singular & plural; follow link) with your channels regarded as #2 and #3 on our ranking system (an important metric on our platform used when ranking all Lynspinz). The official #1 position is currently reserved for Frankie MacDonald's channel (TicSym D&W), but if Frankie passes, then reserved for some other non crypto enthusiast yet to be named/considered - a person with fitting attributes. If by happenstance the #1 position is not filled as envisioned, then [currently] you'll be considered the official very first Lynspinz, but try not to set your hopes too high for that eventuality, with apologies. It's all good!

Compensation:

Follow this link - http://yutubopolis.center/about/off-white-paper/#yALT - to get a feel for what amount of moneys we're talkin' 'bout. Again, please ask any questions if you're still not sure of the concept.

I'll now PM you, making you aware of this reply, with now expressing thanks for reaching out, bud.

USBS Would be a better Ticker, I think that there is a lot of info to read for this project, it would be interesting to have ready in 2 or 3 sentences what this project is all about (1 script for investors and 1 for social media promoters), other wise the first person seeing this, need to read the whole thing to understand it!

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:58:48 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 06:07:22 PM by YuTü.Co.in

Compensation:

USBS Would be a better Ticker, I think that there is a lot of info to read for this project, it would be interesting to have ready in 2 or 3 sentences what this project is all about (1 script for investors and 1 for social media promoters), other wise the first person seeing this, need to read the whole thing to understand it!

In a nutshell, YuTü.Co.in will crypto-commoditize YouTube channels where its fans could own shares, incentivizing creators to continually bettering their respective brands, resulting in share prices to increase; shares of brands decreasing in value when failing to perform.

Concise enough?

To touch upon TicSyms some more, USBS representing the USBitcoinServices.Com brand is very acceptable, currently envisioned as USBTCS (you would also have final say in its representation unless, that is, you prefer the plain USBS).

As more channels come onboard, each would want their [branded] TicSym to stand out as much as possible in a sea of other brands' TicSyms when viewed on the exchange's generated list. In the exampled case, I took the liberty and used the HTML colors blue and orange gleaned from your YouTube avatar:

Scroll down the contrived list to see how LCM and USBTCS would stand out among other YouTube channels (driving home the importance of enhanced ticker symbols aka TicSyms opposed to plain-Jane archetypes):

YT......Img.......
YouTube......Channel
TicSym......(PRPSD)........SubscrbrsEnrolled......Date......
9GAG TV9GAG📺277,688Dec 4, 2014
AdamKokeshAvsTM220,083May 17, 2007
Anonymous OfficialANON1,496,927Jan 24, 2012
BackToConstitutionBack2C80,930Sep 5, 2011
Bitcoin Music🎶7,733Dec 2, 2014
Bits Be Trippin'BBT'6,380Dec 2, 2013
BraveTheWorld<i|20,104Oct 29, 2013
Christopher CantwellC.C.17,936Jul 27, 2009
Coinsider This!CT!2,544Aug 2, 2013
corbettreportCR189,802Jun 14, 2007
David IckeDI306,548Apr 16, 2006
EpicentereBTC5,139Jun 24, 2014
Ernest HancockEH802Mar 19, 2007
Famos AmosMR.iPAD1,864May 18, 2012
film2240🎥2240843Jan 20, 2010
FreeTalkLiveRadioFTL📻1,802May 27, 2012
GamersGoneTechGGT2,653Jan 23, 2013
Gavin SeimGavSeim128,038Jul 2, 2006
Good Mythical MorningGMM12,075,195........Sep 17, 2008
Jupiter BroadcastingJB48,742Jun 17, 2008
Julie BorowskiJulie B89,173Jun 12, 2011
Khan AcademyKHAN3,085,360Nov 16, 2006
Kimmy TilleyKT3,577Jan 26, 2013
LasCriptoMonedas.NetLCM1,717Feb 11, 2016
Learn LibertyLL137,282Jan 6, 2011
MadBitcoinsMAD5,316Apr 19, 2013
MaddoxMADDOX310,339Aug 26, 2006
MIT224,448Jan 14, 2009
Max Keiser TVMAX📺46,560Aug 4, 2007
NurdRageNR661,124Nov 24, 2008
Paul Joseph WatsonPJW903,040Jul 5, 2011
Raymmar TiradoRAYMMAR2,950Jan 4, 2013
ReasonTVr210,588Oct 13, 2007
Rhett & LinkR&L4,312,240Jun 5, 2006
Singularity Weblog1on117,976Sep 3, 2009
Stefan MolyneuxStefBot597,201Aug 7, 2006
Tatiana MorozTATIANA1,487Sep 15, 2009
The......Alex......Jones......Channel......2,017,767Feb 11, 2008
The Dollar Vigilante$V65,383Jun 29, 2010
The LTB NetworkLTB!5,595Jun 8, 2013
The Voluntaryist RebelVR1,023Jan 1, 2013
TheAnarchastANRCHST21,123Jul 27, 2011
thejuicemediaJUICE114,549May 24, 2008
thetruthergirlsttGIRLS83,301Mar 22, 2009
Truthstream MediaTRUTH110,545Sep 8, 2011
USBitcoinServices.ComUSBTCS403Dec 7, 2015
valleygirlvGIRL4,554Dec 7, 2005
WallStForMainStWS4MS13,910Feb 7, 2010
We The EconomyWTE12,519 Aug 5, 2014
What's the Big Deal?WtBD?166,996Aug 7, 2009
World Crypto NetworkWCN9,725Feb 1, 2014
XodaaaaXod4a1,290,261Feb 27, 2008
Y CombinatorY84,325Oct 24, 2013
Z62
Zennie62 On YouTube Daily Vlogger
35,367Apr 21, 2006

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:52:55 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 08:07:49 PM by YuTü.Co.in

@USBitcoinServices.Com [and others]

As I mentioned in my recent PM to you and penned several times on this forum (and website), YouTubers embracing our program (aka Lynspinz) will never pay an out-of-pocket expense in utilizing everything we have to offer in bettering their brands' reach.

A Lynspinz will be able to procure up to 33 PAQs per channel on YuTü.Co.in at a non-out-of-pocket price point of 25,000 mined shares each, equating to no less than U$250 at U$0.01/share mined over the course of ~34.7222... days. After <35 days, the Lynspinz would have their ancillary PAQs permanently locked in mining their token, they retaining all the shares thereafter. For 50,000 mined shares as outlined above (double the figures), the Lynspinz will be able to direct their ancillary PAQs toward any channel's token having an opening (recall, there's a 100 PAQ max per token) at the end of <69.5 days. During the <69.5 days, we will direct the PAQs in our best interest in a fair, mannerly way.

Once out of Beta, only a Lynspinz will be able to act as an affiliate agent in onboarding other YouTubers in becoming Lynspinz.

Patreon is the closest thing there is to YuTü.Co.in. But on their platform, patrons of Patreon collectively paid ...

In return, patrons received a promise for X. Nothing more! With YuTü.Co.in, fans/subscribers of channels would have a vested interested in their preferred channels, in turn compelling creators to continue bettering their channels in keeping their share prices at acceptable levels.

nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:42:09 AM

Good to see Yutu.co.in making a slow but steady progress.I an supporting this project and believe it is going to be a huge success. Waiting for ICO if there would be any.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 03:36:11 PM

Good to see Yutu.co.in making a slow but steady progress.I an supporting this project and believe it is going to be a huge success. Waiting for ICO if there would be any.

The ICO is forthcoming, albeit the term is a misnomer in our regard... resembling more like a traditional crowdfunding effort since the main product line offered will be PAQs (virtual miner/hasher with a permissioned blockchain), not some coin/token.

Once again, thank you kindly for your support, nor9854.

Bruno

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: