Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a long term loan  (Read 509 times)
arzee (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:13:46 AM

Hello guys I'm Arzee and I've known this trend of cryptocurrency for only 2 years so you can say I'm pretty much a newbie.
Let's cut to the chase.

I need someone who has a lot of BTCitcoin
Yes you heard that right, I need someone who has a lot of bitcoin and willing to lend me few bitcoin for a very long term.
Why do I need someone with a lot of bitcoin? I need such person so that when he/she is lending me, he/she isn't feeling like losing some bitcoin at all. Grin

So what is the collat?
Well I don't think I can offer you much, but if anyone is interested in lending me their bitcoin, I can return the exact same amount plus few percent as a thank you from me. Also, I will contact them via all social media available. By doing this, you can always get in touch with me, and you will know almost everything about me since I put a lot of info in my social media accounts.
Plus, I will send an SMS to your very own number if you like, so that you have my number and can track me anytime if you wish.

Seems so fishy
Yes, even I think it's very fishy and might get this post a negative feedback and stuff, and making people think this is a scam. That's why if you wanna ask what I'm going to use with the bitcoin, you can message me first so that everything is clear, before saying this post is a made up story.

If you are interested or have any question
please don't hesitate asking me through the message or here. I'll try to reply here if the subject isn't aiming at anything sensitive.

Thank you for reading,
Arzee Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:01:09 AM

Hello guys I'm Arzee and I've known this trend of cryptocurrency for only 2 years so you can say I'm pretty much a newbie.
Let's cut to the chase.

Yes you heard that right, I need someone who has a lot of bitcoin and willing to lend me few bitcoin for a very long term.
Why do I need someone with a lot of bitcoin? I need such person so that when he/she is lending me, he/she isn't feeling like losing some bitcoin at all. Grin

So what is the collat?
Well I don't think I can offer you much, but if anyone is interested in lending me their bitcoin, I can return the exact same amount plus few percent as a thank you from me. Also, I will contact them via all social media available. By doing this, you can always get in touch with me, and you will know almost everything about me since I put a lot of info in my social media accounts.
Plus, I will send an SMS to your very own number if you like, so that you have my number and can track me anytime if you wish.

Seems so fishy
Yes, even I think it's very fishy and might get this post a negative feedback and stuff, and making people think this is a scam. That's why if you wanna ask what I'm going to use with the bitcoin, you can message me first so that everything is clear, before saying this post is a made up story.

please don't hesitate asking me through the message or here. I'll try to reply here if the subject isn't aiming at anything sensitive.

Thank you for reading,
Arzee Smiley
Just a note, paying the original lend amount + putting up an interest is not a collateral, even your social media/personal information are not valid.

but if anyone is interested in lending me their bitcoin, I can return the exact same amount plus few percent as a thank you from me.
Also, isn't interest a mandatory thing in terms of lending?  Huh
Welcome to the forum arzee.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:07:02 AM

Let's cut to the chase.

So what is the collat?

Seems so fishy

Thank you for reading,
Arzee Smiley

So, you are 2 years here (?!) and still you don't give a cent, how things work here.
In fact you admit, plain and simple, that you will default no matter what. That's some nerve you got here noob!

Let's cut to the chase then, as you say. GTFO and don't come back here. Cheers scammer!
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:09:47 AM

I don't think anyone would loan a newbie account a few bitcoins without any valid collateral.
arzee (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:12:28 AM

Let's cut to the chase.

So what is the collat?

Seems so fishy

Thank you for reading,
Arzee Smiley
Just a note, paying the original lend amount + putting up an interest is not a collateral, even your social media/personal information are not valid.

but if anyone is interested in lending me their bitcoin, I can return the exact same amount plus few percent as a thank you from me.
Welcome to the forum arzee.

Hello npredtorch, thank you for welcoming me.

Yes it is, the few percent is different from interest, it's my way to say thank you the one I added when I said few percent, sorry for the confusion.

Yes that's why I said I have not much to offer since it's very difficult to do stuff over the internet. Those are the only guarantee I can give.
arzee (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:20:36 AM

So, you are 2 years here (?!) and still you don't give a cent, how things work here.
In fact you admit, plain and simple, that you will default no matter what. That's some nerve you got here noob!

Let's cut to the chase then, as you say. GTFO and don't come back here. Cheers scammer!

Hello Mr. Josephdd1, thank you for replying to my forum. I am sorry to say I am not a scammer, as I mentioned earlier, before you judge or anything you can message me directly. And if you'd like after that, you can contact me through something else so that you can share who you thought is a scammer to the internet.
Once again, thank you for noticing my post Cheesy
arzee (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:26:54 AM

I don't think anyone would loan a newbie account a few bitcoins without any valid collateral.

Hello Oxygen88,
Yeah I know it's true, but I am not giving up. Maybe some people has something extra that they wanna share for a while Cheesy hehe

Thank you for noticing my post
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:33:51 AM

Sorry OP, you won't get this loan from anyone. No matter how much ID you give that is worthless to anyone online. People value trust here or collateral. Without those, then good luck getting any loan here. The least you will get here is negative trust for asking for a loan from a newbie account without collateral and offering ID as collateral.

Edit: There you have it. Negative trust. Just like that.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:38:25 AM

You got negative trust.. and i think most of the newbie here are scammer they even don't read the first page of the lending section which is they can know the full details how to borrow or get a lone here in lending section..
Enjoy your negative trust better to be careful next time or better to increase your rank someday that you can use for collateral in the future..
arzee (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:39:57 AM

Sorry OP, you won't get this loan from anyone. No matter how much ID you give that is worthless to anyone online. People value trust here or collateral. Without those, then good luck getting any loan here. The least you will get here is negative trust for asking for a loan from a newbie account without collateral and offering ID as collateral.

Yeah I should have made this account 2 years ago so people trust me a bit more  Grin

Thank you for noticing my post, I was actually looking at your posts since 20 mins ago hahaha and you replied.
arzee (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:47:10 AM

You got negative trust.. and i think most of the newbie here are scammer they even don't read the first page of the lending section which is they can know the full details how to borrow or get a lone here in lending section..
Enjoy your negative trust better to be careful next time or better to increase your rank someday that you can use for collateral in the future..

Yeah I said that in the previous reply too that I should have made my account 2 years ago instead just lurking  Grin
Thank you for noticing my post though
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:51:20 AM

Yeah I should have made this account 2 years ago so people trust me a bit more  Grin

Thank you for noticing my post, I was actually looking at your posts since 20 mins ago hahaha and you replied.

It's not about registering now or since 2011. If you have something to offer then you can get a loan, if not then you'll likely get a red trust. Like the guy asking for 12btc loan. He has a 15btc collateral but his account is just newbie. He got a loan from us and he never did get a red trust. That's how it works.
arzee (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:56:15 AM

It's not about registering now or since 2011. If you have something to offer then you can get a loan, if not then you'll likely get a red trust. Like the guy asking for 12btc loan. He has a 15btc collateral but his account is just newbie. He got a loan from us and he never did get a red trust. That's how it works.

Aah I see. But at least if I made it back then I could have posted and gained some reputation which can be collateral for some people  Grin
My bad hahaha.
Thank you for replying to my post
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:06:37 AM

Aah I see. But at least if I made it back then I could have posted and gained some reputation which can be collateral for some people  Grin
My bad hahaha.
Thank you for replying to my post

You continue to say and use hypothetical scenarios, "if i paid", "if i post earlier", "if i manage to gain reputation", blah-blah-blah.
Lending here it's NOT working like that. It's NOT some lending service site that you can "gain" rep because you...repay a debt of yours!
Ofc it's not even funny but you are not serious, so...

Read the stickies and good luck to your new account. It's 100% guarantee that you will try again...
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 08:21:25 AM

Let's cut to the chase.

You are a newbie so many chance that you are not going to get a loan.
Also you have only 2 activity here how can you think that someone can loan you that amount?

You haven't mentioned the amount you want and just said who can loan me few bitcoins which definitely makes you suspicious.
No one will loan you.

So what is the collat?

If you can't offer an collateral equal to the amount of bitcoins then no loan. No one gives there bitcoins as loan without any interest and you are talking about thank you lol.
Social media doesn't proove that you are going to pay the money back. How many social media account you want? I will make them and it will look much more then real.
A number which can be stolen or you can use the number of your friend etc or just some stranger and ask him/her that you want to text a msg.

Seems so fishy

You already got the negative feedback congrats.

P.S : Your loan request is totally wrong you don't even know how to ask for loan. You should've checked the loan requests before posting here. In your thread you didn't tell that when you are going to pay the moeny back. Why you want the loan? . How you will repay it? What kind of exact collateral you are gonna give?

Everythings matter wether its a 1$ loan or 1000s$ loan.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: [1]