Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Writer job for news website  (Read 826 times)
Fuyuki_Wataru (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 06:56:44 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 02:17:01 PM by Fuyuki_Wataru

Greetings,

Are you someone who likes to write stories as a hobby? Then consider joining us in this adventure! We're almost finished with a new news website.
A brand new website dedicated to covering Bitcoin from a business but also fun perspective, is looking for writers to contribute articles on Bitcoin economy, development, innovation, politics and technology. We're looking for writers from a fresh and dynamic perspective and who follow emerging trends in the Bitcoin community. We're not only looking for strong writers but also for creative writers who can distill and communicate business topics to a global audience.

As a writer you will have to gather news and information by interviewing people and attending events. Undertake research to provide background information for articles,
assess the suitability of reports and articles for publication or broadcasting, within an established style and format, and edit as necessary. And write articles that comment on or interpret news events, some of which may put forward a point of view on behalf of the publication. You are to be expected to report day-to-day news events and require these skills below;

• able to write clear, concise, objective and accurate material quickly
  • good general knowledge
  • interested in current events
  • aptitude to learn keyboard and shorthand skills

Do you think you have what it takes? Sent me a mail and post in this thread!

-Fuyuki

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J0EJ0EJ0E

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 05:37:50 PM

I would like to do it but i am not sure if I am good enough, maybe I can write one for free so you can see if you want me?
nebulus

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 11:59:25 PM

Hope you succeed... Good luck!

Fuyuki_Wataru (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:03:21 PM

Thank you for the support and to all those who are interested!

I would like to let everyone know that, we are still working on this project. And so far we have received many applications, but still require more writers for the team.
So if you want to be part of something fun, and think you met the requirements in the first post, then please shoot me a mail!

-Fuyuki

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
Nova!

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:05:49 AM

Thank you for the support and to all those who are interested!

I would like to let everyone know that, we are still working on this project. And so far we have received many applications, but still require more writers for the team.
So if you want to be part of something fun, and think you met the requirements in the first post, then please shoot me a mail!

-Fuyuki

Can you PM me your email address?  I know a few people interested in the writing aspects of this.  They posses excellent written english skills with a high degree of general knowledge, but they also don't really want to be members of this forum for some reason.  (Nothing personal guys)

Donate @ 1LE4D5ERPZ4tumNoYe5GMeB5p9CZ1xKb4V
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:38:26 AM

I'm interested. I have some writing samples and such, course they're all fictional... Where should I send them?

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
Fuyuki_Wataru (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:15:53 AM

Emails have been send to all those who wish to participate in the project.

We are however, still looking for more writers and good graphical artists!

If you wish to participate, you can send me a mail through the forum.

-Fuyuki

Fuyuki_Wataru (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 07:57:35 PM

We are still actively recruiting for new enthusiastic writers!

We are now also looking for;

Coder

The website will never be finished, and that only makes it more fun to participate in!

We are mainly looking for coders who understand the application programming interface (API) to transfer live stock data to the website.

Graphic Artist

Graphic artist to design infocharts and news article headers. Requires previous work to be shown.

Do you think you have what it takes? Sent me a PM on the forums!

-Fuyuki

arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:13:17 AM

don't forget to mention the important part: the job doesn't pay.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: