Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REPOST FOR NEWBS] - I of Mems list Encourage boycotting MPEx and SDICE [RACISM]  (Read 4082 times)
ktttn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Capitalism is the crisis.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 10:01:09 PM

Back to the topic, Its easy to overlook what may very well be neat ideas when youre yelling at someone for using cursewords. Identifying implicit racism is more prodictive than finding explitives.

So now we're back to the topic of you making recommendations to me, while overlooking the fact that I'm by far the only pro PR on this forum and you have no credentials. Where do you get off, exactly?

I am saying that it is exactly how things should work. Everyone thinks he personally is worth two shits. Let him prove that rather than whine and solicit "empathy". The onus is on him.

Being a person is something you earn, not something you're born into.

Youre intelligent enough to see an arguement from authority here. You don't need to tell me what pro pr is, but if you did I might want to overlook some of that outoftheblue weirdness. Im tossing ideas about combatting racism back and forth. Ignore them, defeat them, whatever. Up to you. What I said about implicit ideological racism embedded in content being more harmful and more important to call out than pointing at surface cursewords is true and has no relation to anyone's credentials. Also, being a person is what you're born with. Being a happy or accomplished person is something you earn. Empathy gives us more information about something, and has helped to resolve innumerable conflicts.
So yeah. Meow.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Ever see a gutterpunk spanging for cryptocoins?
LfkJXVy8DanHm6aKegnmzvY8ZJuw8Dp4Qc
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:20:09 PM

LOL, it's not everyday you witness a person supposedly retained to provide public relations services engaged in a full throated (if convoluted), public defense of her employer's use of racial slurs. Good show!

Let me go out on a limb by suggesting that MPOE-PR has never met a real public relations professional or perhaps there's just not much of substance going on in the MPOE organization.

Oh I know, I'm just a newbie nobody demonstrating my intellectual inferiority... or a scammer. You got it all figured out PR chick!

I think that according to the most recent bleedin' edgy research in the field of Internet telepathy your problem is something deep down and the cure is hugs. Or something like that anyway.

@kttn your quote is all messed up. I did not say what you quote me as saying (principally because it's a stupid defense of the entire "here is what I think on some topic I have no competence on" approach to communication).

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
ktttn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Capitalism is the crisis.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 10:53:57 PM

LOL, it's not everyday you witness a person supposedly retained to provide public relations services engaged in a full throated (if convoluted), public defense of her employer's use of racial slurs. Good show!

Let me go out on a limb by suggesting that MPOE-PR has never met a real public relations professional or perhaps there's just not much of substance going on in the MPOE organization.

Oh I know, I'm just a newbie nobody demonstrating my intellectual inferiority... or a scammer. You got it all figured out PR chick!

I think that according to the most recent bleedin' edgy research in the field of Internet telepathy your problem is something deep down and the cure is hugs. Or something like that anyway.

@kttn your quote is all messed up. I did not say what you quote me as saying (principally because it's a stupid defense of the entire "here is what I think on some topic I have no competence on" approach to communication).

THEYSEEMETROLLING THEYIGNORING. tryintocatchmefapping to aynrand tryintocatchme fapping to aynrand..
YOU SAID EDGY. LOLOLOLOL.
 /thread

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Ever see a gutterpunk spanging for cryptocoins?
LfkJXVy8DanHm6aKegnmzvY8ZJuw8Dp4Qc
FCTaiChi

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 11:32:35 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2013, 04:24:41 AM by FCTaiChi

MPOE why do you keep attacking me?  Try to use logic and ideas rather than making up things about my lifestyle.

We're not talking about a person unintentionally causing their self harm.  This is about a person or group taking something from another person or group.  When a society normalizes or trivializes any such event, it encourages it to worsen.  Look at year by year statistics of sexual assault in the military.

As to learning, what has the victim learned?  Someone is discriminated against or assaulted, what have they learned?  Fear?  That they are to blame?  "Hey you shouldn't have been there.  Should have defended yourself.  Shouldn't have worn that!"  Concentrating on the victim mostly just causes them to take an unwarranted share of the blame.

Maybe you missed this? 

What I am preoccupied with is the fact that you seem to be arguing that it is a waste of time to make an attempt at treating people decently.

As to Moe, is there a way to restate that if you change his physical defect to something he was born with?

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:33:46 AM

Ah, I see. You're paid by the post. I'll leave you to your bleedin' edgy public relatin'.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:39:22 PM

What I am preoccupied with is the fact that you seem to be arguing that it is a waste of time to make an attempt at treating people decently.

That is not a fact, that is a strawman. Go argue with it privately.

As to Moe, is there a way to restate that if you change his physical defect to something he was born with?

Who exactly was born muscular? I mean I get it, you were born stupid and lazy. So was everyone. You have decided these are things you wish to cultivate in yourself. Guess what? Not everyone has.

Ah, I see. You're paid by the post. I'll leave you to your bleedin' edgy public relatin'.

Nope, I make fixed rate. Want a hug nao?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
scab

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:25:11 PM

So.. how exactly is this racism?
FCTaiChi

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 05:08:47 PM

Ok I'll rephrase then.  Is it a waste of time to make an attempt to be decent to people?

Who exactly was born muscular? I mean I get it, you were born stupid and lazy. So was everyone. You have decided these are things you wish to cultivate in yourself. Guess what? Not everyone has.

Is it really so hard to admit that there may be some people born at a disadvantage?  In this case I am thinking particularly things imposed on society to keep the status quo.  There are many other things.  Of course every person needs to make the best of their situation, that is up to them.  Did you know it's possible to be born with PTSD? 

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
MPOE-PR

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:47:46 PM

Did you know it's possible to be born with PTSD? 

Can they be born with Global Warming too?

FCTaiChi

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 03:27:06 PM

If it's not a waste of time to attempt to be decent to people what's the problem?

MPOE-PR

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:54:29 AM

If it's not a waste of time to attempt to be decent to people what's the problem?

The problem is that you're pretending like you have a clue what "decent" and "people" mean. You don't.

davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 02:38:22 PM

To whichever mod deleted my post featuring a perfectly on-topic racist joke :

FCTaiChi

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 06:15:26 PM

Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently abandoned, everywhere is war.

Unless you're suggesting genocide.

How about now you tell me what good it does to discriminate in this way?

mem (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:38:55 AM

the stupidity of you monkeys never ceases to amaze me.

nigger is an insult.
so is fag.
so is bitch.
so is cunt.

you can choose to care or you can choose not too, but realize it makes no difference either way.

/enlightened

Smiley

One can never and may never be judged by recourse to a group. This is essentially what racism is, judging one individual by recourse to a group.

smoke some more crack you pedantic twat.

racism is an implied sense of inferiority. nothing less, nothing more.

Pretty sure thats what fuels his deranged postings.  Grin Grin Grin

the stupidity of you monkeys never ceases to amaze me.

nigger is an insult.
so is fag.
so is bitch.
so is cunt.

you can choose to care or you can choose not too, but realize it makes no difference either way.

/enlightened

I find it highly likely that a person who would say this is white, straight, and male.  Happens to be my situation too.  I didn't think much of the privilege argument until I started looking.  It seems like the craziest thing to say, so rude, "You think I'm privileged?  I don't get into good schools because of the color of my skin."  And so on.  It wasn't until I started listening to people coming from that side of things that I realized that not only was there something to it, it is system wide.  There is advantage to demonizing whole groups of people.  Do you not see that?  or do you think it's a good thing?

Unfortunately I am very certain MPOO-ER is a racist who simply does not have the courage to stand by their convictions when put to question.
It simply a case of wilful ignorance, an honest intelligent person confronted with this information would have no recourse but to admit their fault and ignorance, unfortunately MPO-ER and MPEx are intelligent but have near 0 credibility (MPO-ER for instance is frequently caught out in their own lies). So his only course of action is to feign miscomprehension and restate his flawed opinions again and again.

Indeed, every bit as repulsive as the WBC - why they chose to make a gambling and stock platform their soapbox for racism is beyond me.

The problem is that you're pretending like you have a clue what "decent" and "people" mean. You don't.

Well standing next yourself is a good start for improving anyones relative decency.

mem (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 05:33:51 AM

Bumping thread - you newbies need to be aware of SDICE's affilations and warned against MR-POO'ER and MPEx.

MR-POO'ER and MPEx are confirmed racists.
MR-POO'ER is a confirmed liar.

Please consider this information carefully when doing any dealing with them.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: