Bitcoin Forum
April 29, 2017, 01:36:07 PM *
News: If the forum does not load normally for you, please send me a traceroute.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Demonoid.me Invites (1.00 BTC each)  (Read 585 times)
SimmsPCF

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 09:55:30 PM

Im not selling Invited because it's against Demonoid rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
opensourcerer

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 12:35:46 AM

Lawl, you do realize it's against Demonoid rules to sell invites ? the invites contain ur username, when signing up with an invite code it clearly says "IF YOU PAID FOR YOUR INVITE CODE, ASK FOR A REFUND. IF THE SELLER WILL NOT GIVE A REFUND, CONTACT ADMINS TO HAVE THEM BANNED" or something along those lines Tongue but you go right ahead selling ur invites...

IF YOU WANT A DEMONOID ACCNT (sry, i only give them to people I personally know :{ ), BEFORE YOU PAY FOR ONE, REMEMBER THAT DEMONOID REGISTRATIONS OPEN ONCE A MONTH. ALSO REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN SEARCH FOR & DOWNLOAD TORRENTS WITHOUT REGISTRATION.

oh and sorry simmspcf, i don't wanna ruin ur buisiness, it's just against demonoid rules Sad
ibisy70

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 01:08:26 AM

What he said.....ill blackmail you for a free invite lol
SimmsPCF

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 03:09:18 PM

I'm not dumb, this is an alias account, if my account gets banned so does the one I sell you..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.