Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING! james clayton from expanse is a con artist and exp is a pump n dump  (Read 4775 times)
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:15:28 PM

http://www.cryptocollectorsclub.com/the-coinmarkets-cartel-and-a-history-of-crypto-scams.html

Some of you people are straight up retarded. EXP was pumped and dumped by the Jumbucks group, they are Coinmarkets, UBIQ. Scambuster told me all about them after they ran a PnD on EXP ages ago. I did not initially know that Jumbucks was the Coinmarkets Cartel. I have a few BTC, well zero now just some ETH I use as Bitcoin, sorry dimwits, not thousands. Hey though, believe I am a whale that could create 2 million volume I have so many Bitcoins if that makes you happy. I am sure that would scare people away. 

I have 11k people in my cryptoclub, we focus on honest projects and expose scams like UBIQ, although I was so damn fair I didn't comment at all until the UBIQ Community Manager would not stop using Sock Puppets to FUD. He called one of our advisors a "shit advisor," someone that hired four devs and is better than everyone in UBIQ combined by a million miles. Fucking with my friends is not a good idea. I am immune to shit for brains trolls though. Not even a challenge, you never were, and this thread is a parody of the joke personalities and twitter trash that you all are. Stupid kids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:01:32 PM

http://blog.expanse.tech/

Read up on the countless pages of information and decide who is honest and who is not. As for Horizon, I helped out with a takeover project once and learned my lesson. I did learn a lot from the experience, but mostly to never help out with a takeover project, if you are invested in one, just dump, sell, they have no future. The lead dev had vanished, but he came back once the price rose and he dumped on my orders and I lost a lot of money from it, and I left the project after I realized I should have never joined. Sort of like Alex Sterk and UBIQ, he will learn the hard way to check Github and know the true history of what you put your name on. Those same people from Horizon made SHIFT after I announced Expanse by the way. Shady people always trying to profit one way or the other.

If I was a pump and dumper, why am I not pumping Expanse each time we have amazing news? I must be terrible at it! The only manipulations I have ever done in my life are writing articles and posting what I am trading, if I buy into some Alt, that is a buy in of a few BTC, nothing huge. My holding in Alts are nothing amazing or to brag about, but I am a good trader and I do better than most as I learned how to avoid the scams for the most part and be patient. I started talking about Alts back when only Hazard was doing it, as I figured there might be an angle for an honest person that was not making scam coins by changing 6 lines of code. Starting early and having some insights has led to me having a huge following, and scammers are always trying to take advantage of me, but I am not naive like the early days, so good luck with that bullshit now as I actually am a pro. I won't buy scam coins, and if they want to try and personally attack me, I am more than happy to share what I know about them.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 03:52:40 PM

i agree
clayton = scammor

Well the guy hasn't posted here with so many comments going on,made me think expanse is a big project after all I checked the coinmarketcap and they are in the 84th spot not bad for a pump and dump coin,maybe this thread will help them to pump more.

Tanglemymind

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:41:07 PM

http://www.cryptocollectorsclub.com/the-coinmarkets-cartel-and-a-history-of-crypto-scams.html

Some of you people are straight up retarded. EXP was pumped and dumped by the Jumbucks group, they are Coinmarkets, UBIQ. Scambuster told me all about them after they ran a PnD on EXP ages ago. I did not initially know that Jumbucks was the Coinmarkets Cartel. I have a few BTC, well zero now just some ETH I use as Bitcoin, sorry dimwits, not thousands. Hey though, believe I am a whale that could create 2 million volume I have so many Bitcoins if that makes you happy. I am sure that would scare people away. 

I have 11k people in my cryptoclub, we focus on honest projects and expose scams like UBIQ, although I was so damn fair I didn't comment at all until the UBIQ Community Manager would not stop using Sock Puppets to FUD. He called one of our advisors a "shit advisor," someone that hired four devs and is better than everyone in UBIQ combined by a million miles. Fucking with my friends is not a good idea. I am immune to shit for brains trolls though. Not even a challenge, you never were, and this thread is a parody of the joke personalities and twitter trash that you all are. Stupid kids.

Fuck you james clayton. You are a scammer you pencil neck. You are the getto of crypto vd.

I cant wait to see you in person you skinny little prick. You have pissed off serious people and you will pay.
Tanglemymind

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

just google the dev franko and scammer bryce weiner names in search together their names are always side by side. lol

All these losers hide behind keyboards.

2017 will be street justice in cryptoland for these losers
Tanglemymind

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:44:40 PM

let the unveiling of james clayton, the walmart trailer trash crypto slut begin...

i have a soft spot for radium. a great staking token
rads should be in the 2-3 dollar range

That one is a scam
it is by Prometheus,
Anon scam devs, no future, but he is a pumper. They are mafia, they ran LTC mining rig scams.
Dead serious.
After scamming enough miners they starting making and pumping scam coins.
As they are organized crime

red is james clayton speaking

stay tuned to this unveiling of who james clayton really is. the small stuff first then i will finish it with
his own words discrediting expanse, dan and franko.

get your popcorn!
Tanglemymind

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:45:28 PM

i will be dripping factual information about james clayton over the next couple of weeks that proves he is a scammer,
low life walmart trailer trash crypto slut.

***REMEMBER***
the expanse franko red dildo candle

This is soooooo true!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:19:40 PM

This is a pathetic attempt, there are many pump'n dump groups on FB and twitter but The CCC is about the furthest thing from one... I've been a member since there was less than 1000 people on it and now we're at well over 10,000 people 4+ years later. There is always warnings about p'nd coins or cloud mining scams... people who post them are usually perma banned... which is why you guys are probably so butt hurt.

Make your own group and get it to 10k members... lol but it would probably just turn out to be 10k sock puppet accounts.

If you had proof you should have posted it at the top of the OP, but you didn't, so you're probably not done twisting them up and I'm not going to waste my time checking.

get over yourselves

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:28:41 PM

James is a stand up guy and CCC is one of the most legit communities in cryptoland.

Nice try...not
jds1119

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:09:15 AM

How many of them 10k are dead or spam accounts? What the big deal with that number when its the same 12 people that post all the time? You try to disagree with any popular opinion in there and its just like this forum. EXP/PIVX/NXS all that gets discussed, and great they are sending a rocket into space. The group is ok for what it is, if you don't take it seriously. Just another circle jerk talking about how awesome they are, welcome to the internet.
dking7334

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:24:26 AM

Trolls everywhere! No proof or screenshots posted that was promised just pretty big red words on BTT yes thats concrete enough lmao just whales trying to shake loose weak hands and doing a shitty job at that...
Mr.Charlie (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:45:46 AM

Trolls everywhere! No proof or screenshots posted that was promised just pretty big red words on BTT yes thats concrete enough lmao just whales trying to shake loose weak hands and doing a shitty job at that...

hey cock sucker, how about having a couple more posts before jumping into something you have no idea about nor want to be digitally associated with.
Mr.Charlie (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:50:14 AM

How many of them 10k are dead or spam accounts? What the big deal with that number when its the same 12 people that post all the time? You try to disagree with any popular opinion in there and its just like this forum. EXP/PIVX/NXS all that gets discussed, and great they are sending a rocket into space. The group is ok for what it is, if you don't take it seriously. Just another circle jerk talking about how awesome they are, welcome to the internet.

spot on!

about 70% are spam accounts, multiple accounts.

this group is a expanse pump group.
dking7334

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:52:36 AM

hey cock sucker, how about having a couple more posts before jumping into something you have no idea about nor want to be digitally associated with.

Fair enough here's one more I'm still waiting for that proof you promised. Come on Chuck don't be shy! *Crickets* Tongue
mind808crime

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:10:23 AM

Fair enough here's one more I'm still waiting for that proof you promised. Come on Chuck don't be shy! *Crickets* Tongue

There is no proof, just an Angry Little Boy with daddy issues.  I feel sorry for him, really.  I hope that he can overcome his inferiority issues in time to become an adjusted Adult.  Unlikely, but possible.
dking7334

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:12:01 AM

There is no proof, just an Angry Little Boy with daddy issues.  I feel sorry for him, really.  I hope that he can overcome his inferiority issues in time to become an adjusted Adult.  Unlikely, but possible.

Don't worry we have "safe spaces" these days for his type we'll get him some help for those daddy issues yet!  Grin
mind808crime

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:14:35 AM

There is no proof, just an Angry Little Boy with daddy issues.  I feel sorry for him, really.  I hope that he can overcome his inferiority issues in time to become an adjusted Adult.  Unlikely, but possible.

Don't worry we have "safe spaces" these days for his type we'll get him some help for those daddy issues yet!  Grin

a little padded playpen with brightly colored toys with soft corners Wink
dking7334

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:17:03 AM

Now very important don't forget the stress card he might need a timeout at some point!  Roll Eyes
mind808crime

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:21:11 AM

Now very important don't forget the stress card he might need a timeout at some point!  Roll Eyes

get him some teething toys laced with Ritalin
mind808crime

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:51:01 AM

dennis king is james clayton drunk sidekick. all true. i am going to enjoy exposing james clayton for the scammer walmart trailer trash crypto slut he is.

where's that proof u keep talking about?  If u had any at all you'd post it ALL, RIGHT NOW.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: