Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to immigrant crime?  (Read 1280 times)
darkseid1199

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

As long as the grass is always greener on the other side, people will always move to other destinations to seek greener pastures. the best way to control immigrant crime is to implant a microchip on every immigrant and monitor them so to quell crime, if they refuse to it, then they should stay in their countries.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:38:21 PM

Also all these discussions are always refering to one group of people.

In the UK we dont have issues with sikhs, buddists, hindus, jews, the chinese, indians, polish etc.

Every other group moves to this country, integrates, accepts the law of the land and just gets on with life.

The other group arrives, causes constant trouble with constant demands we change our way of life to suit them etc.

I would just end all migration from islamic countries immediately.

Every time there is an islamic attack you shut down and bulldose every mosque in their home town + deport all family members.

Prevention is better than cure. Why wait until some terrorist incident occur? Why can't we deport these people before that? Muslims in the UK must be given the same choice faced by non-Muslims in the Muslim majority nations. They should either convert to some other religion, or go back to their homelands.
Don't forget that Syria was a city of Christians and they have lived for centuries in peace with Muslims. It seems to me that we have all witnessed the religious wars of the middle ages. Deportation on religious grounds is not right. There are other methods.

I agree with you.
In fact, it's impossible to convert people to other religion peacefully, only by force.
Are we going to force people to change their religion?
Also, we can't deport people who are already living a few generations in the West and don't have any ties with their former countries.
Most of them are loyal citizens, working, paying taxes, serving in army, in wars etc.
It's crazy idea to deport such people only because they are Muslim.
Last man who did something like this was Hitler in Germany, before WW II, with Jews.
I hope that Hitler is not example anybody wants to follow.
There is no immigration crime.
Criminals don't have nationality, religion or anything else.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

They just tried to cause trouble here in the Philippines, in a province farther away from the small Muslim-majority area. http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/04/11/17/hundreds-of-boholanos-leave-homes-due-to-abu-sayyaf-afp-clash

I would like to tell Europeans that they should just try to prevent them from coming in but that would be impossible at this point. Again, we are not saying all Muslims are bad but something should really be done to deter them from committing violence.

My suggestions for Europe:

1. Recent immigrants (those that came during the Syria and Iraq civil war, as well as those that came from North Africa around the same time) would be immediately deported after committing crime or inciting violence.

2. 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants (anyone not native of Europe) will have their families deported with them if they committed violence or has been proven to join a terrorist group abroad.

3. If terrorist and family are already naturalized citizens (in which case it might be complicated to just kick them out and/or revoke citizenship), then the family loses welfare.

Hopefully if they know their family will also suffer the consequences of their actions, they might think twice before going out and shooting at people. Unless they also happen to hate their families. Maybe this will reduce the number of the Real Housewives of ISIS.
Okurkabinladin (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:24:18 PM

They just tried to cause trouble here in the Philippines, in a province farther away from the small Muslim-majority area. http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/04/11/17/hundreds-of-boholanos-leave-homes-due-to-abu-sayyaf-afp-clash

I would like to tell Europeans that they should just try to prevent them from coming in but that would be impossible at this point. Again, we are not saying all Muslims are bad but something should really be done to deter them from committing violence.

1. Recent immigrants (those that came during the Syria and Iraq civil war, as well as those that came from North Africa around the same time) would be immediately deported after committing crime or inciting violence.

2. 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants (anyone not native of Europe) will have their families deported with them if they committed violence or has been proven to join a terrorist group abroad.

3. If terrorist and family are already naturalized citizens (in which case it might be complicated to just kick them out and/or revoke citizenship), then the family loses welfare.

Hopefully if they know their family will also suffer the consequences of their actions, they might think twice before going out and shooting at people. Unless they also happen to hate their families. Maybe this will reduce the number of the Real Housewives of ISIS.

You wonderfully resumed what I was trying to say. All the better, that you have experience with Philippines, highlighting that this is indeed global problem, that has to be dealt with. Indeed the solution is as simple at it is universal. Held the criminals guilty in the eyes of people they fear and respect the most - their own family. If they act for themselves, they can claim to be martyrs, but if everything they archieve is suffering for those closest to them, their own people will start to see asocial behavior as a mental illness and move to crush it.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:43:48 PM

Your points can never be put in to practice. May be they can be implemented in some of the third world nations, but definitely not in the western nations. If a government in the western world attempt to do any of these measures, then the judiciary will anull the measures, and most probably the president will be impeached and put to trial for inciting racial hatred.
kodoll

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:40:27 PM

It is necessary to punish not only those who commit crimes, but also those who push or provoke crimes. Then no one will have the desire to commit unlawful acts. Europe has already given so many things to many peoples, and they shit into the well from which they drink.
BigBall

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:20:09 PM

Want to stop third worlders being third worlders? Then there needs to be brutal punishment to set an example.
What happened to European creativity? sheesh.

Your idea is excellent. But personally, I would prefer the methods used by Emperor Wlad of Wallachia, to prevent the Muslim hordes from invading the European territory. Or perhaps, we could use a mix of these methods.

I like your idea,it is better than any muslim idea which they had in their life.From this we can see how we have better methods in everything and how we are smarter and we need to get controll in own hands.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:36:25 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 04:21:27 PM by Mometaskers

You wonderfully resumed what I was trying to say. All the better, that you have experience with Philippines, highlighting that this is indeed global problem, that has to be dealt with. Indeed the solution is as simple at it is universal. Held the criminals guilty in the eyes of people they fear and respect the most - their own family. If they act for themselves, they can claim to be martyrs, but if everything they archieve is suffering for those closest to them, their own people will start to see asocial behavior as a mental illness and move to crush it.

Yes. They tend to be very clannish so might as well put that tendency to good use. While you're at it, might as well boost the birth rate in Europe. It need to be at least above replacement level. Give them incentives to have at least 3 children.

To prevent any particular group from carpet-bombing the place with their screeching spawns, put negative incentives for having a lot of children. Maybe after the 4th child, the rest would not be getting benefit so the parent would have to take money out of their own pockets for things like vaccines. (They shouldn't have children they can't support in the first place anyway.)

Apply the policy on a per household basis so that having multiple wives would not allow you to have 3 kids on welfare per wife, preventing people from abusing the incentive.

Your points can never be put in to practice. May be they can be implemented in some of the third world nations, but definitely not in the western nations. If a government in the western world attempt to do any of these measures, then the judiciary will anull the measures, and most probably the president will be impeached and put to trial for inciting racial hatred.

And that's why Europeans have this problem. They've allowed themselves to be bred out and to be easy targets. I was actually shocked when I found out that police there don't carry firearms. I'm all in for personal freedom and all the goodies humanism has brought but unbridled liberalism can also cause problems. Even oxygen is poisonous in high amounts.

Anyway I'd suggest a book https://books.google.com.ph/books/about/Shall_the_Religious_Inherit_the_Earth.html?id=nXVylycU2gQC&redir_esc=y For anyone who want restless nights, I suggest you read it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: