Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rating of bounty managers  (Read 2009 times)
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

I see before that there is a topic listing all existing managers and rating them to rank. But that topic has disappeared. Evaluation of managers is a must. These assessments will help people have a more objective view of the manager as well as the projects they have been involved in. There are currently many ICO scam projects, causing huge losses for investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:00:55 PM

There are some ratings, but all of them are subjective in one way or another. Now even experienced managers have skam projects.

By clicking on this link (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2845483.0) you can find useful information on choosing a company's bounty manager. There, a person describes the managers of companies in which he participated and their attitude towards bounty members and awards.

It seems to me that the whole point of choosing a Bounty campaign manager is to find an honest and decent person who performs his duties. But the quality of the company itself does not depend on it. Even good Bounty managers can also fall into the trap of scammers.
The bonus payment depends on the management of the ICO project and the bounty manager can not control so should trust the serious and reputable project management on the forum. To limit your participation in bad projects, it is important that the bounty hunter needs to do a thorough examination of the ICO project before deciding to participate in the bounty campaign of that project.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

Is there any rating of bounty managers available? That could be a great resource to see who is most experienced and best.

I think we could see the bounty manager who is the best and well experienced through their rank position and if they have a lot of positive trust ratings. And also we can see the good manager if they manage the campaign properly and become active to the project they manage through bounty campaigns.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:35:51 PM

It's a good idea to think that Bounty managers will know what the Bounty manager rates are. Whether they are really trustworthy or not. So I'm so grateful that there is such a topic like this, it really helped to this furom. Thank you.
Jenny111

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:51:49 AM

a good question but we can only refer to it because there are too many scam projects that the manager doesn't know yet. But I will also give some managers that I think the project they manage is pretty good: Sylon, Colorlessk, deadley,...
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:59:38 AM

This is a good idea and can be helpful for bounty hunters and community in general. Also, this will ensure that bounty managers will do their best, be more responsive and be able to deliver bounty rewards on time coz there are bounty managers that just create a thread and that's all, they will just go back to the thread when bounty finish ..but not all, just some of them  Wink

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

Yes there is. There is a very good table showing almost all the managers and bounty that they do. And in this table you can vote for your favorite Manager. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051158.0
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

Is there any rating of bounty managers available? That could be a great resource to see who is most experienced and best.

Very interesting idea. It's cool. Perhaps somebody could bring this idea into reality. It would be helpfull not only for ICOs but also for bountyhunters.
Such rating could even help bountyhunters to get the best ICOs based on bountymanagers picks.

Where would  you base the rating? To the success of the ICO, handling the participants in the bounty campaign he/she is handling? I mean it is hard to give a rating to anu bounty manager since they are all doing thier job. What if the ICO tunred into scam would you give a bounty manager a negative/low rating evenif he/she doesn't have anything to do with the project turning to scams. There are lot to be considered before givng an opinion or rating.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

A good campaign managers have to be ranked senior member, hero member and legendary. Because they have the full knowledge of a project and aim to bring it to higher place.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

When you are a long time to participate in bounty companies, you will already know from your experience with which manager you work best. I saw the ratings, but not always my personal opinion coincides.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

I have long developed a rating, there are managers in the bounties of which I will not participate even if they threaten me with a gun. Recently, they painted the trust by the way, which says a lot.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

- Aren't the forum's trust ratings enough ? I mean if someone's a good manager,that would reflect on his ratings.
- Moreover,who'd you call a great bounty manager ? Someone's who's good at managing spreedsheets or someone who can make sure the bounties help in reaching the target audience ?
-Subjective

You said it perfectly, I support you!. For whom should a good Manager be? for the creators of ICO or for hunters ? I think that ranks on the forum are more than enough. However, there may not be enough site that will only have a list of bounty managers and their companies that any newbie can choose him.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

Agreed with this proposal , there should be a dedicated thread to know which bounty manager is best performer and which one only manage scam ICOs .
here i am not saying that even dump in ico will be treated as scam but some managers announce bounty for complete scam project which run away just after ico end and never show their face .
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

I think bounty manager should be ranked higher than our expectations. Now some bounty hire newbies and junior member to control a project this is totally wrong. Because not newbies and Jr member don't have sounds knowledge of promoting a project to higher place. Good bounty manager should be ranked legendary and hero member
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

I think for the official rankings may not exist, but I am used to make a benchmark on the trust they have, the more positive trust then I will believe it more than the manager who has red confidence

Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

thats a good idea so the bounty manager will give extra power to get excellent ratings from participant each project

Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

I just yesterday met a topic on the forum, where they discussed which bounty managers are the most popular. Many participants gave objective feedback with whom to work, and who is better to avoid. I can't remember the names of these managers right now, but I'll be back here as soon as I find this post...
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

If the rating of a bounty manager is plenty high and eventually a crypto company will prove to be fraud, what will it change? By the way we see it so often!

Ratings with trust rating can't be that accurate when it comes on handling any campaign.
Remember that some people who have green trust are buyers and sellers with the risk of bitcoin.
For me, i have known some great campaign managers, because i followed their campaigns.
great handling in spreadsheets, easily to communicate, great haste in paying participants.

Jxlmd

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

If the rating of a bounty manager is plenty high and eventually a crypto company will prove to be fraud, what will it change? By the way we see it so often!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: