Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal Charge Back From BTC Sale To Coinman1  (Read 1330 times)
PontiacGTX (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:40:57 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 11:56:11 PM by PontiacGTX

6 days and yet he hasnt sent me any of the remaning part of the refund

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Whitepaper  ▓  Telegram  ▓  Twitter  ▓  Facebook  ▓  Medium  ▓  Reddit  ▓  Bounty Thread
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PontiacGTX (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:05:12 PM

now coinmain1 pretends to no refund me a tleats 90% of what I paid, when the amount of BTC i have done the deal with him was 0.3460 now he tells me that he woudl give me 0.217BTC or $475

what I sent him was 0.346

Whitepaper  ▓  Telegram  ▓  Twitter  ▓  Facebook  ▓  Medium  ▓  Reddit  ▓  Bounty Thread
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 03:10:50 PM

now coinmain1 pretends to no refund me a tleats 90% of what I paid, when the amount of BTC i have done the deal with him was 0.3460 now he tells me that he woudl give me 0.217BTC or $475

what I sent him was 0.346
ok lets do this at different way as EcuaMobi offered before our deal was you send me 475$ BTC and i send you back 475$ in paypal right ??
so i just refund BTC what i give to you and chose any trusted exchanger of the forum i will send him BTC what ever he want for 475$ paypal and he will send you 475$ Paypal or lets say he will pay you 500$ paypal 25$ paypal is enough platy for 20 days hold of 475$
EDIT : BBTC are ready to send but first talk to me via PM and dont do this to me i have all your and mine PMS you want me to post here

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
PontiacGTX (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:29:24 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 03:52:41 PM by PontiacGTX

if you were going to at least refund the money Why you make me wait so long long since May 2nd to just send me the value in BTC? because it seems what you are trying to do is waiting that BTC value to  increase, just  return less of the BTC I gave,asking for many weeks of waiting when you clearly had the BTC to refund me back, you did trades everyday iny our thread since then,but just excuses to keep waiting,by now then BTC value has increased and the same amount of 0.3460 isnt the same amount in paypal you paid me $475. and you expect I accept that like if it was ok

COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 04:09:02 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 05:17:12 PM by COINMAN1

if you were going to at least refund the money Why you take SO long since May 2nd to jsut send me thevalue in BTC? because it seems what you are trying to do is waiting that BTC value to  increase, just  return +/-50% the BTC I have sent you,asking for many weeks of  waiting when you clearly had the BTC to refund me back,but just excuses since then BTC value has increased and the same amount of 0.3460 isnt the same amount in paypal you paid me $475. and you expect I accept that like if it was ok

now you are doing this so let me properly describe my case in details and let the any trusted member her decide whatever is best for both of us
he connected me for a deal of his BTC for my paypal HIS 475$ BTC for my 475$ paypal and he send me 475$ BTC that time they was equal to .346BTC so i tried to send him paypal but that time my pp creating problems to sending him payment  i ask one of my partner to send him paypal and he send him 475$ paypal and i only earn 35$ i think in that deal
that paypal supplier was one of the most trusted supplier in my community and we are dealing with each other for more then 5 years and never have any problem with him
but i dont now why he become a scammer and after some days maybe 5 or 6 days he opened the dispute
SO I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT 475$ so i ask PontiacGTX that i will try to resolve that issue ASAP so i try to contact with sender but he is not replying and after 1 day i realized that i got scammed so i ask PontiacGTX that i will pay him back 475$ paypal from my own pocket but its a big amount for me and i can only pay him from my earnings and in parts so he said that is ok but he will not take anymore paypal from me so i only have to send him in BTC i said that is ok for me but you send me 475$ BTC so i pay you back 475$ BTC he said ok so i send him first 100$ in BTC and that time that was equal to .06331BTC so remaining is 375$ BTC so i ask for 3 or 4 days to payback that 375$ but before the time i got 170$ BTC so i send him that 170$ that time they were equal to 0.09487741BTC but he was offline and when he came online BTC price drooped and that BTC price remain 162$ so he start bargaining me that i didnt send him 170$ i only send him 162$ as that time BTC rate is down i said that is only 8$ and i am paying you back 475$ so just forget that lets count it as 162$ and after some time i receive more 30$ in BTC so i send him that 30$ too at that time they was equal too 0.01743000BTC so now his remaining 182$ BTC   and the next day was payback day so next day i didnt get any BTC so i ask him that i have some personal expensive too i have to support my family too so i need atleast 7 days to pay him back his remaining  he said ok and today is payback day and i said i will paying him back his remaining 182$ but he start blackmaling me that he will not take that 182$ back he need back whatever he send me ETC
so total i paid him
100+30+162=292$$$$
0.09487741+0.01743000+.06331=0.17561741BTC
MY point is if the BTC price goes down he start bargaining me that he pay me 475$ so he accept only 475$ he is not responsible about BTC price
and now BTC price is up so he start bargaining me that he send me BTC so he only accept what he send i mean he is trying to blackmail me now
i also offered him many times that if he have problem with BTC price i will pay him back in paypal like chose any trusted member of the forum and tell me i will send him BTC whatever he demand for 475$ PAYPAL and he send you back your paypal and if he want late fees lets do it like 500$ paypal

I HAVE ALL THE PROOF OF MY WORDS I CAN SHOW THIS VIA SCREENSHOT AND IF NEEDED VIA TEAMVIEWER AND IF NEEDED VIA PROVIDING LOGIN DETAILS TO TRUSTED MEMBER TOO
Please HELP me
Now he send me this MSG i ak for his BTC addy but he is offline now
ok I am just tried of this just send me the remaining $182 in BTC. but all now, I am just tired of waitin and all those excuses are just making me lose the money I really had gave to you

EDIT : i replied to him many times that he send me PM in proper format and in full details but i think he just want me to send him BTC and then he start asking again that there is still left etc
here is the proof

Here are my sent PMS at his reply

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 05:34:46 PM

some days ago PontiacGTX connected me for a deal of his BTC for my paypal HIS 475$ BTC for my 475$ paypal and he send me 475$ BTC that time they was equal to .346BTC so i tried to send him paypal but that time my pp creating problems to sending him payment  i ask one of my partner to send him paypal and he send him 475$ paypal and i only earn 35$ i think in that deal
that paypal supplier was one of the most trusted supplier in my community and we are dealing with each other for more then 5 years and never have any problem with him
but i dont now why he become a scammer and after some days maybe 5 or 6 days he opened the dispute
SO I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT 475$ so i ask PontiacGTX that i will try to resolve that issue ASAP so i try to contact with sender but he is not replying and after 1 day i realized that i got scammed so i ask PontiacGTX that i will pay him back 475$ paypal from my own pocket but its a big amount for me and i can only pay him from my earnings and in parts so he said that is ok but he will not take anymore paypal from me so i only have to send him in BTC i said that is ok for me but you send me 475$ BTC so i pay you back 475$ BTC he said ok so i send him first 100$ in BTC and that time that was equal to .06331BTC so remaining is 375$ BTC so i ask for 3 or 4 days to payback that 375$ but before the time i got 162$ BTC so i send him that 162$ that time they were equal to 0.09487741BTC and after some time i receive more 30$ in BTC so i send him that 30$ too at that time they was equal too 0.01743000BTC so now his remaining 182$ BTC   and the next day was payback day so next day i didnt get any BTC so i ask him that i have some personal expensive too i have to support my family too so i need a tleast 7 days to pay him back his remaining  he said ok and today is payback day and i am paying you back your 182$ that is equal to 0.08267BTC according for current BTC rate and after this 182$ and after this 182$ your total will be 100+30+162+182=475$ so after this there is nothing left between me and him
your BTC addy is 1A4vFmjAuKgdeH8D68db98mcZbXt6ZhHMp
so if you want refund please Quote this MSG and reply me with this ( I am totally agree with this ) once you did i instatntly send you back 182$

I Totally agreed with the terms offered for the refunds, here is the BTC address to recieve the $$183 in BTC value (0.08382) per Preev Rate

My BTC Address 1A4vFmjAuKgdeH8D68db98mcZbXt6ZhHMp

So now our matter resolved i just pay you back your remaining 182$ BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/b42c03e7c5c25c91532f54bfe4a2f98a8413f6732fc3695caa20a97f45aeffb3

PontiacGTX (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:38:50 PM

Coinman has shown me the 0.08382BTC sent to my BTC address and with this paid the $475

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:56:52 AM

We noticed an issue with your account
service@intl.paypal.com
Sun 2013-12-15, 6:59 AMYou
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We need your help
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear VICTIM,

We have reviewed your PayPal account and found that you have been involved
in the sale of electronic media exchange (such as electronic money or
digital currency). Per our current Acceptable Use Policy for Money Service
Businesses, PayPal may not be used for currency exchange including the sale
of Bitcoins.

To continue using your PayPal account, we need some additional information
from you. Please provide us with a signed and notarized affidavit stating
that you understand and will comply with PayPal's terms and conditions.

The affidavit should include the following language. You can simply copy
and paste the text below to a blank document and then print it for
signature and notarization:

I, the undersigned, do affirm that I understand and will comply with
PayPal's policy regarding the use of PayPal accounts to sell electronic
currency. I understand that PayPal may not be used for the exchange of
electronic currency. I further affirm that any future violation of the
policy may result in immediate restricted access to the account.

Next Steps:

After you sign and notarize the affidavit, please log in to your account
and go to the Resolution Center for further instructions on how to send us
the document. If we don't hear from you by 01/15/2014, we will limit what
you can do with your account until the issue is resolved.

We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for choosing PayPal as
your payment provider.

Sincerely,
Jennifer
PayPal Compliance Department
PayPal, an eBay Company

Please do not reply to this email address as it is not monitored and we
will not receive your response. You can get in touch with us by clicking
"Contact Us" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: