Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 06:36:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallets in maintenance on Yobit  (Read 3374 times)
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:23:36 PM

Yobit does not show as the best trading site because I have done a withdrawal but a long time in its work to get confirmation and it is almost a year withdrawal that I do not enter in my address  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebitcoinkiddo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:36:30 AM

hi all,

first of all , i dont know if this the right place to telling it here, otherwise i will hear it.

for along time i do buying and selling coins on yobit, at begin i didnt noticed it but the last times but now i  allmost only see not working wallet , there is now more on not working wallet , then other wise.

i count it till 50 and stopped with counting ( i own the coins but wallet is not working) :

and these are :
- Bigup
- Coxst
- CMT
- Echhi
- ETC
- BTCE
- HMP
- Metal
- Fist
- DCR
- MOJO
- TP1
- OP
- LAZ
- MMVXI
- Boom
- Wisc
- Sport
- FRE
- Jane
- Dgd
- BTCR
- Planet
- XFCX
- Jobs
- Gotx
- EMPC
- XSSX
- Zyd
- Way
- CMT
- p7C
- GT
- 2Bacco
- Pinkx
- PTA
- NUM
- Brain
- PRM
- CHRG
- ODNT
- M1
- Nice
- Tell
- FGZ
- Steps
- Vip

ect ........

to all, check ALLWAYS the wallet before you deposit to it..
That's a LOT of nodes to run for really dead coins. But yea, if you deposit into those you're probably screwed for a while.
pedrillo0

Activity: 466

Nada y tu?

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:34:05 AM

Fucking Yobit is a scam, they have stolen my Espers (ESP) under false pretext of trying to update the wallet code for 3 fucking months.

I suspect they sold my ESP and all the other depositor's ESP coins to other exchanges and stole the money, so now of course I can't withdraw!!!!!!

Naturally, they won't answer to my support requests  about Espers, either, as the ESP is no longer in their possession.

Fucking Scam, Yobit.

Don't use this exchange people, they are thieves.

Noojna

Activity: 455

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:22:39 PM

Also Pesobit has been stuck on the wrong fork at Yobit, please add Pesobit (PSB) to the list of wallets in maintenance at Yobit.

It doesn't show as "in maintenance" per se, but their PSB daemon is on the wrong fork, so if you withdraw PSB from Yobit, your coin will be lost.
Strongkored

Activity: 728

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:35:22 AM

Thanks for the warning, and need time for you to look at one by one the wallet and find the maintainance wallet.

I am sure there is also a coin that at the time when we see the wallet is not written as a maintainance wallet.

So when you want to make a deposit see also the last block written on the wallet and check in explorer, The block is the last block or not.

litaf

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:04:05 AM

Does that mean if they're permanently in maintenance, prices will just drop and you won't be able to sell at a "market" price?
kaltun

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 07:16:56 AM

Thanks for the warning, and need time for you to look at one by one the wallet and find the maintainance wallet.

I am sure there is also a coin that at the time when we see the wallet is not written as a maintainance wallet.

So when you want to make a deposit see also the last block written on the wallet and check in explorer, The block is the last block or not.

my idea (why i opened this thread), is/was to warn people , to check first the wallet when they wanna deposit....

there is much more not working wallets and honestly i dont want put my time to check them out .....

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄     
░░░░▄████████████████▄      
░░▄████████████████████▄       
████████████████████████     
▐████████████████████████▌  ██▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██  
████████████████████████▄  ████ ████
█████████████████████████▄ ▀███████▀
████████████████████████████▄   ███▀
▐██████████████████████████▄ ▄██▀
██████████████████████████████▀
░░▀█████████████████████████████▀
░░░░▀██████████████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
.WhaleCoin.

▶  .Twitter.....
▶  .Facebook.
▶  .Website....
Noojna

Activity: 455

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:52:27 AM

Exactly. Pesobit is on the wrong fork at Yobit, since January, and they dont seem to care; so in this wrong fork, the wallet is not in maintenance mode. It is technically working, just not on the right fork. We warned them about this countless times.

Just if you try to withdraw Pesobit from Yobit, you will lose your coins, if you are on the right fork; but Yobit does not warn people about this.
ysell

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:34:41 AM

i dont know why yobit still listing altcoin with zero network, seem its bad for trader, but for pumping group its easy to make moneyw with altcoin without network, so he can buy a lot altcoin then pump it and not woried about new deposit :: )
Personally I think it's unethical to sell a coin that has no way of being withdrawn. What value is a coin if if cannot be transferred. It's pointless unless you feel that selling people something they cannot own is okay. Sounds more like fraud to me
ysell

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:40:27 PM

Yobit.net have really fraudulent customer service https://siliconangle.com/blog/2016/02/28/problems-with-withdrawals-support-reported-at-bitcoin-altcoin-exchange-yobit/ . Yobit don't try and resolve issues with your money being stuck on their exchange. Many including the law would call this fraud https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims
gallery2000

Activity: 686

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:03:23 PM

I agree with you that Yobit has a bad business model.  You can not get your coins to another exchange or your own wallet.  Avoid Yobit at all costs.

bitcoindev2014

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:21:56 PM

yes, cannot withdraw or deposit , coin nearly die
Xypherian

Activity: 40

HTE

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:02:48 PM

Just did the math.

There are around 917 wallets in YoBit.

From those:
20 are in "Delayed" status. That's around a 2%
573 are "In Mainteinance" status. That's around a 62%
324 are online. That's a around 35%. However this number is even smaller as some of those online wallets are running a "YoBit Fork" (yeah, that's even a thing now) and some others appear to be online but they throw a last time warning, not allowing users to withdraw coins.

More than 50% of wallets disabled on a exchange. It's ridiculous.

Xypher.io -  Powerful day trading tools.
gallery2000

Activity: 686

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:38:54 PM

Just did the math.

There are around 917 wallets in YoBit.

From those:
20 are in "Delayed" status. That's around a 2%
573 are "In Mainteinance" status. That's around a 62%
324 are online. That's a around 35%. However this number is even smaller as some of those online wallets are running a "YoBit Fork" (yeah, that's even a thing now) and some others appear to be online but they throw a last time warning, not allowing users to withdraw coins.

More than 50% of wallets disabled on a exchange. It's ridiculous.

Yobit business practice:

Jail your coin -->  Coin price dropped to 1 satoshi --> Yobit bought all the coins at 1 satoshi  -->  Open up the wallet -->  price went up to market price -->  Yobit sold all your coins at market price and make a ton load of money -->  Jail your coin again   ... rinse and start over again
the SEC should investigate Yobit for price manipulation and jail all the owners for doing this.

vlast01

Activity: 40

TokenStars – the first platform to tokenize people

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:09:57 PM

hi all,

first of all , i dont know if this the right place to telling it here, otherwise i will hear it.

for along time i do buying and selling coins on yobit, at begin i didnt noticed it but the last times but now i  allmost only see not working wallet , there is now more on not working wallet , then other wise.

i count it till 50 and stopped with counting ( i own the coins but wallet is not working) :

and these are :
- Bigup
- Coxst
- CMT
- Echhi
- ETC
- BTCE
- HMP
- Metal
- Fist
- DCR
- MOJO
- TP1
- OP
- LAZ
- MMVXI
- Boom
- Wisc
- Sport
- FRE
- Jane
- Dgd
- BTCR
- Planet
- XFCX
- Jobs
- Gotx
- EMPC
- XSSX
- Zyd
- Way
- CMT
- p7C
- GT
- 2Bacco
- Pinkx
- PTA
- NUM
- Brain
- PRM
- CHRG
- ODNT
- M1
- Nice
- Tell
- FGZ
- Steps
- Vip

ect ........

to all, check ALLWAYS the wallet before you deposit to it..
Thanks a lot  for this useful information,  it helps a lot specially for me as a newbie.  I do keep this in my mind to avoid such malfunction ing of wallet.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.