Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If YOU were Satoshi, what would you do now?  (Read 4384 times)
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:05:01 PM

What do I do if I were satoshi? Well, if I were Satoshi Nakamato then I would just do the same thing that the "real" Satoshi does. Cuz I believe what is Satoshi doing now is the best thing for him to do, it's not like this is the perfect thing that can be happening but it's just at least a good thing that could happen.
So are you telling that you wont be doing anything even if you see that the greatest invention of the century is having some minute issues with the transactions and it could not support the amount of transaction it is receiving at the moment and there are groups claiming to support one rule or the other,i really would like to see him say his opinion in this time as it will be highly regarded by his pure followers and there will be back lash from people who are behind money but at least you can voice your opinion.
ihavearedcouch

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:11:16 PM

you can't be satoshi, but you can try and be his friend. try to put your feet in his shoes, his personality, his intent.. Read "the book of satoshi." I've been reading it and i sparked a new idea from his words. Here is the proposal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1870382.0.

I really believe we should avoid the hardfork. its disrespectful to the users. it erodes trust. those who want a hardfork should be the ones taking risk. I've describe this in post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: