Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is MLM ideal for bitcoin?  (Read 5449 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

100% MLM are scams, and they uses almost anything to scam people. No wonder they are using BTC to make quick money and fraud people.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

I  think MLM is scam, 100% I don't trust MLM, and MLM is not ideal with bitcoin. so don't trust MLM.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

MLM (Multilevel Marketing) are pyramid schemes! Ponzis aren't in anyway to be associted with $Bitcoin MLM's already have a bad reputation, associating them with $Bitcoin will only increase the magnitude of hatred  that $Bitcoin is already attempting to weather down! $Bitcoin is commodity money, in the words of Christina Laggard of the IMF; A time has come when we need to recognize commodity money, MLM on the other hand works with the principle of "Robbing Peter to Pay Paul" $Bitcoin however is commodity you can buy and sell like every retail shop, plus you can use it to make payments for other goods and services; the purpose for which it was created!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
kimmy28

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

I think MLM is a not Good for bitcoin since MLM company like ponzi schemes and other MLM involvement from other Scams Accusations about MLM company since all we have a Good start make sure to do some research on what you are joining so you wont make complains about of it in the future Smiley
131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

I think MLM is not ideal with bitcoin where bitcoin is a digital currency, MLM is more suitable to use fiat currency or transact using wire transfers, MLM is more concerned with targets, and when we pursue targets, of course customers need fast services without being complicated, when we use bitcoin, we don't know whether our customers have a bitcoin wallet too
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

MLM = Many Lose Money
Depends on what you mean ! There are real projects and there are scammers ! Bitcoin is not always good for MLM projects because its network is anonymous. It is better to pay by card it gives more confidence in the project!

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

Personally, I feel that MLM only benefits certain people. Even not infrequently, which ultimately ends with fraud. So I think, it will worsen the popularity of bitcoin
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

Many MLM project include bitcoin for their working, we have found many project always put bitcoin as cryptocurrency for their coin listed and sell to the public, but the system of their project similiar like MLM and make many investor are lost.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

I do not have much knowledge about MLM as you say, but in the opinion of many investors they do not like this form of investment. You should use your capital to invest in bitcoin to make a profit instead of engaging in multi-level marketing. It makes you spend a lot of time waiting

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?
Bitcoin was originally incorrectly named. Coin all confused, here is and belong to him as to money. Although on the subject endlessly debate can be. For most, it is easier than to understand the crypto wilds.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

Mlm model wont work with Bitcoin because of the price fluctuations we cant exactly predict where the price will go so we cant estimate the price movements most of the mlm failed because of bitcoin price volatility

MLM projects use bitcoin for deposits and it's profitable for them because the transactions are non-reversible and investors can't get back their money.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

because MLM is a scam site, ponzi, pyramid scheme. MLM can use anything, including bitcoin. because bitcoin reaches everyone in the world, the MLM website uses bitcoin to deceive members. why isn't there a thread section for MLM here? because MLM is very detrimental to people. while here all bitcoin users want to advance and make users successful at bitcoin without harming others.
kenel

Activity: 578

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

MLM has never been an ideal way to disseminate information, because at the initial stage it laid Mercantile interests of their creators
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

I do not have much knowledge about MLM as you say, but in the opinion of many investors they do not like this form of investment. You should use your capital to invest in bitcoin to make a profit instead of engaging in multi-level marketing. It makes you spend a lot of time waiting
MLM has proven to do a lot of fraud, don't get trapped in the lure of getting a big profit. It is clearer if you invest in bitcoin that is clear, don't believe in fraud-based MLM.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

I myself am not interested and interested in MLM because most of the MLM is currently a scam and only enriches the above, so it's best to let a BTTC or Cryptocurrency like this in order to produce a healthy community and reduce the risk of scam
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

I think MLM is something similar to ponzi scheme on cryptocurrency, those who come and invest first are the ones who get the benefits, and those who last can only hope that the MLM / ponzi can still survive. if the question is whether the concept is ideal for bitcoin? I don't think so, this will only reduce the level of public trust in bitcoin, they will assume that bitcoin is nothing more than a fraud.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

MLM can push the price of Bitcoin because if they want to invest in MLM they need BTC.  I strongly discourage everyone to invest on this scheme it will harm you and they can blind you for their false promises. I am speaking from my worst experienced on this type of scheme. Guard your assets very well, and it's better to invest it directly in BTC because its within your control.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:33:26 PM

The ideal of MLM is to bring in more people and pay you as you advance in stages. A major problem is how to cope when new members stops coming up.  This doesn't affect Bitcoin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:59:00 AM

Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?

It is ok to join this kind marketing in which they will use Bitcoin platform for their investments but make sure that their projects are legal because most of them are scams in which they will just steal your Bitcoins in the end especially if the offered earnings are so good to be true, better if you will invest directly into trading or buy Bitcoins and hold them for long term investments.
Royal Script

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:01:31 AM

What is implanted in my brain about MLM is just pure nonsense as only those who are on top benefits the most from their sub nodes/members. Aside from that, most of MLM's are just pure scam who do nothing good but making other people as their milking cows. I am really having a placard with me saying "No to MLM! No to SCAM!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: