Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is MLM ideal for bitcoin?  (Read 5449 times)
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

i don't know about MLM until right now and when people want to offers the product or anything else, there are people said that that is the MLM and don't join with MLM you will get some lost because of the MLM scheme, i don't know about MLM but i think its not have a good impact for bitcoin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

The people at the top get rich on the labor and money of their new recruits. I have never seen one that actually worked for people other than those at the top.This mode of business must be scam, because the level must always be.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?

Im not into Multi level marketing schemes
i dont like this kind of investment your profit really depends on how many referals you get and normally the pioneer members are the only one that can benefit a lot.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

Exactly!! made me laugh! Don't even think about it
Kenthunan_rondo

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

In my opinion, most MLM businesses ultimately lead to fraud, it makes everyone who joins MLM experience losses and ultimately fraud that occurs.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

There were plenty of examples in the past and there are some MLM going one right now which will scam people later. 99% of the MLM's are scam and we know that the remaining 1% will become sooner or later.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

MLM is not good for bitcoin and altcoin as mostly all multi level marketing companies will work as ponzy schemes and will stop after sometime. Many MLM companies will go scam with only some exceptions which will live long due to their better and real product.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

I think Multi Level Marketing is not ideal way for bitcoin. All we know that MLM is full of trash talk and lie to make people believe that they are going to be reach when they will be part of a team in exchange of money and to encourage you to buy and resell their health and beauty products. But in bitcoin you can do a business without any buying of products or any paying a membership fee to be part of team. I can say that because I was part and member of one big MLM before so I know bitcoin did not need a MLM strategy because bitcoin dont need an hyper marketing or promotion to make people believe that it will make our lives better.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

Schemes and plots designed to attract consumers with attractive messages may seem like quick money making machines, but in fact they are a sort of scams carefully plotted to defraud the innocent people. They might look very fascinating to eye, but the real motive is to mislead the innocent people. And the success of such MLM's owes to the fact that the people are unaware and unknowingly in anticipation of high returns risk their money.

"Many of these types of investment scams ask for people to send a minimum of bitcoin so they can expect a bigger payout in the future. Furthermore, a lot of these shady organizations run under a Multi-Level-Marketing (MLM) business model. MLMs consist of people who are selling in a pyramid or referral type of marketing system. The business model requires recruiting more people to fund the entire network and has always been a controversial business plan. Companies can often be seen operating in this manner using bitcoin within their operations and accrue revenue from direct sales and downline distribution. And yes, there are legal MLM structures in many markets that run legitimate business operations and should not be considered Ponzi schemes." (Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/beware-crypto-mlms-high-return-investments/ )
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

Those activity make bitcoin bad in the eye of new comers but they do not know deeply what bitcoin brings to all people who really needs an extra income. We do not need to tolerate ponzi program because they cant support the investors in the long run they will turn into scam project.

endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?

I don't think you just believe it right away, if MLM falls on bitcoin. because until now, according to many people, MLM was a fraud. so I also don't believe. because many say. therefore with us hearing the news, we also need to be vigilant.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

Most of the MLM (Multi Level Marketing) turn into scam. Please stay away from any MLM site. I have joined a MLM site named DESTINY 2000 LTD. It turned scam and all MLM sites i have seen, all are scam now.

Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Before I joined MLM because I see their marketing strategy and the profit is good but later I found out that I was scam. I just give you my experience about MLM but its up to you.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

MLM business is having some confusion for me.Actually most of the country didn't legalize it. The business is a good type of business but you need to choose the right platform. I never found any site like this. You can share with me so that I can judge.

remuy24

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

I really do not believe in MLM because there have been many proven MLM-based scams. especially since they cheat crypto based

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

For me personally I strongly disagree if BTC can get into MLM because basically MLM enriches someone at the top level, and a lot of MLM is a scam, many MLMs who use FIAT are already scam, especially those who use anonymous BTC. very high risk
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

any idea?

MLM people have played and are playing a different game on the name of Bitcoin. If you notice most of these MLM came into existence after Bitcoin started gaining value after when its value was $500-$1000. MLM are just fooling people with a fix return which is practically very difficult to give.
I recommend you not to be a victim of such scams.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:05:24 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 12:04:43 PM by cotton ball

Most of the MLM (Multi Level Marketing) turn into scam. Please stay away from any MLM site. I have joined a MLM site named DESTINY 2000 LTD. It turned scam and all MLM sites i have seen, all are scam now.
There is nothing wrong with MLM, even herbalife still survives until now, but this business network method is not suitable for crypto because it only focuses on the velocity of money investment. I reject the crypto MLM method until at least bitcoin is regulated and they can rely on their real products in the circulation of chain networks.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

No, as I find it difficult because many MLM companies run scams after some time after their launch and people lose their hard earned money.  there are only some good MLM companies which are a real product, will survive long lasting due to the real benefit.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

Mlm model wont work with Bitcoin because of the price fluctuations we cant exactly predict where the price will go so we cant estimate the price movements most of the mlm failed because of bitcoin price volatility
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: