Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FaucetHUB] RainPool.io - The most original faucet claiming website  (Read 3739 times)
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 09:08:37 PM

Great site you made! Congratulation.

There are some ideas that may be good for RainPool.io
  • While claiming on a faucet, pause the chat in order not taking much resources
  • Fill in BTC Address automatically when opening a faucet, so no need to paste BTC address; May be done by faucet script creator
  • An Chat in Full Mode including a Night mode (reducing sleep problems before going to sleep) with a navbar on the right side
  • irrelevant to RainPool.io: Global FG's network which uses ONE Registration to access every Sites provided by FG

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yurka5356

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:22:47 PM

Thanks for the new site, Mex!

Just love it from the first sight  Smiley
Make it friendly to Mozilla, pls.

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:42:42 PM

Great site you made! Congratulation.

There are some ideas that may be good for RainPool.io
  • While claiming on a faucet, pause the chat in order not taking much resources
  • Fill in BTC Address automatically when opening a faucet, so no need to paste BTC address; May be done by faucet script creator
  • An Chat in Full Mode including a Night mode (reducing sleep problems before going to sleep) with a navbar on the right side
  • irrelevant to RainPool.io: Global FG's network which uses ONE Registration to access every Sites provided by FG

Cheers
Salmen

1) Can't do that, lots of reasons
2) Will see what I can do about it
3) Done
4) I've been planning that for quite long, but it's not the time yet. Need to launch 1 more project and then I'll create a global login system Smiley

Thank you! Smiley
Thanks for the new site, Mex!

Just love it from the first sight  Smiley
Make it friendly to Mozilla, pls.
Check now please. Let me know what kind of issues you're having so I try replicating them and fix ASAP
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:31:18 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 10:33:49 PM by mexicantarget

Bitcoin Rained since last night.

Don't miss the rains today.

Since weekend is near, and a lot of people are going to be online, I'm extending the promo where you can post your ref links on FaucetGaming Network.

Promo will end Sunday night, 12 GMT.

Please remember the rules. 1 post per hour.
If you want, you can ask users in public chat if they would like to join the site through your referral link.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:30:03 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 01:11:37 PM by mexicantarget

Welcome to the best freaking site you've ever used to get free bitcoin.

http://rainpool.io

New features added, pool already jumped to 300k 400k satoshi, after 10 minutes.

http://rainpool.io/upgrades
IvanKalyada

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:46:36 PM

If you have any issues/performance problems at rainpool.io, or if you have found any bug/malfunction, you can PM me report here at bitcointalk, or at MMGP dot ru, especially if you don't know English fine, but good in Russian.
Ecли y Bac вoзникли кaкиe либo пpoблeмы (в тoм чиcлe c пpoизвoдитeльнocтью) нa Rainpool.io, или жe Bы нaшли нeиcпpaвнocть/бaг нa caйтe - Bы мoжeтe cooбщить мнe в ЛC здecь нa Bitcointalk.org, либo нa фopyмe MMGP
 Cool
P.S. Я мoдepaтop / I am moderator of Rainpool.io
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:53:06 PM

I see the good site, but i don't see THE MONEY. This is only you who are filling the pool.
Are you planning to improve the rotator?
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:31:34 PM

I see the good site, but i don't see THE MONEY. This is only you who are filling the pool.
Not sure if I understand what you mean above?

Are you planning to improve the rotator?
Yeah
Rabbot

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

I mean that the rainmaster fill the pool with 10.000 every hour and this is more than comes from the rotator.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:09:57 AM

I mean that the rainmaster fill the pool with 10.000 every hour and this is more than comes from the rotator.
How much time did you spend on the site? Sad
Rabbot

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:10:28 PM

Not much, but reached level 8. This is enough to understand that is not worth visiting five awful faucets for the 10.000 pool. On the other hand, if you can choose what to visit - why not.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:34:30 PM

Not much, but reached level 8. This is enough to understand that is not worth visiting five awful faucets for the 10.000 pool. On the other hand, if you can choose what to visit - why not.
On average is much higher than 10k satoshi per hour.

We're talking about a rotator which gives you 90% of its profits back in rains, plus 10k I've been tipping each hour.
You don't seem to understand the potential of this newly launched site.

Imagine if there were 1000 users online claiming and bringing in referral fee in rainpool.
Site launched 1 week ago. You can't expect to get rich from it.
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:05:39 PM

MEX, to be honest, it's kind of annoying to claim faucets that either payout 10 sat (and 1 as a ref for rainpool), have A LOT of popups, are either disabled or dry and so on, and also wait 60 seconds until next faucet appears, which might be as sh**y as the previous, so here's an idea, maybe you can implement it:

Me, as a user, to have to ability to create my own faucet list with my own faucets, using YOUR btc-addr as a referral address, so when the list is complete and i enter a faucet of my choice, i get the claim and you get the referral commision.

But, of course, leave the 'default' mode available as a choice for new/lazy users Smiley

How's that?

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

MEX, to be honest, it's kind of annoying to claim faucets that either payout 10 sat (and 1 as a ref for rainpool), have A LOT of popups, are either disabled or dry and so on, and also wait 60 seconds until next faucet appears, which might be as sh**y as the previous, so here's an idea, maybe you can implement it:

Me, as a user, to have to ability to create my own faucet list with my own faucets, using YOUR btc-addr as a referral address, so when the list is complete and i enter a faucet of my choice, i get the claim and you get the referral commision.

But, of course, leave the 'default' mode available as a choice for new/lazy users Smiley

How's that?
Empty faucets get removed automatically from the site.

Not a bad idea, I'll consider it Smiley
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:42:10 PM

İs there any problem with rainpool? I can't open site since yesterday.

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:26:09 PM

Working fine on my end. No errors, nothing.

Try deleting cache and cookies, see if it helps.
If not, please give me a description of the error so I can look at it
Agent Smith

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:51:40 PM

When i try to go to http://rainpool.io/ i get a 500 error

Cookies and cache are cleaned.

Request header:
GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: rainpool.io
Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0
Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.75 Safari/537.36
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Accept-Language: it,it-IT;q=0.9,en;q=0.8,en-US;q=0.7
AlexaToolbar-ALX_NS_PH: AlexaToolbar/alx-4.0.1

Response header:
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 22:44:55 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: keep-alive
Set-Cookie: __cfduid=d83f971dedca0f1b7728e8cea7cb4aa581509921895; expires=Mon, 05-Nov-18 22:44:55 GMT; path=/; domain=.rainpool.io; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: PHPSESSID=mb8onbrthsatos045p1gigijb4; path=/; HttpOnly
Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate
Pragma: no-cache
Set-Cookie: http_referer=deleted; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:01 GMT; Max-Age=0; path=/
Server: cloudflare-nginx
CF-RAY: 3b935724b4c36f30-FCO
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:15:02 PM

Working fine on my end. No errors, nothing.

Try deleting cache and cookies, see if it helps.
If not, please give me a description of the error so I can look at it

Actually I asked others. Looks like site was down only for half hour and I tried to sign in on that time Smiley

Now it works fine. Thank you!

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
sumair7230

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:09:07 PM

some thing magical happened  on rainpool 3 days ago the pool was filled with 57k sats from no where  , no one know from where they come it was a huge rain ,  rainpool is about to hit 1 btc rain  Current Status ( 0.97864859 Bitcoin Rained) it is best rotator i am on the site for more than the most .  i saw some people talk about less revenue and i saw mex talking about 1000 users i can saw 1000 are alot coz it will only rain on 50 or 100 btw the update may change history but just imagine 100 users if every use do one offerwall every hour the pool will be beyond expectations also the sats we claim from faucet goes to fhub , Rp is The best rotator

http://Coinsteacher.com a simple blog for simple readers .
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:10:27 AM

some thing magical happened  on rainpool 3 days ago the pool was filled with 57k sats from no where  , no one know from where they come it was a huge rain ,  rainpool is about to hit 1 btc rain  Current Status ( 0.97864859 Bitcoin Rained) it is best rotator i am on the site for more than the most .  i saw some people talk about less revenue and i saw mex talking about 1000 users i can saw 1000 are alot coz it will only rain on 50 or 100 btw the update may change history but just imagine 100 users if every use do one offerwall every hour the pool will be beyond expectations also the sats we claim from faucet goes to fhub , Rp is The best rotator

Hi fan! Wink Wink

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: