Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL GROUPBUY 5 - RESERVATION  (Read 20096 times)
sovereign7

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:08:20 AM

Is the groupbuy manageable at all, with the baikal stocks? Thousands of people are waiting for tiny batches.
=/ I'm trying to get a Dash Miner myself since Feb2017 and just found this forum a few days ago, which is very helpful by the way.
Since then I'm damned to just watching the charts. Normally I'm the personification of patience... but April nearly is over Undecided

Should I wait for a possible groupbuy someday? (I'm IN at the moment with a Baikal Quadruple or equivalent)
Or should I go with the 1.2GH and try to pre-order? (by transfering to BTC first)

I'm from Austria btw. Don't think that matters, does it?
Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:39:57 AM

Guys, their skype is not hacked.

There are several guys replying on skype, all from baikal.
The only sad fact about that is that from all these guys only 1 understands & speaks english fluently.
The rest of them are just from a bad horror.

When I bought my miner from them, a while ago, I had to wait about 2 weeks just to make the proper order and payment because these guys did not understand a thing of what I was asking.When I reached the english speaking dude it all went very smooth.

BE AWARE: I AM NOT ENCOURAGING YOU TO SEND YOUR BTC OR TO BUY DIRECTLY FROM THEIR SKYPE.IT IS ENTIRELY YOUR DECISION & RISK.
YOU NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO BOUGHT THE CUBE IN FIRST BATCH. IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT THAN GO AHEAD SEND THEM YOUR BTC AND COMPLETE THE ORDER IF ITS LEGIT WE WILL FOLLOW YOU. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE AND FROM THAT EXPERIENCE WE ARE POINTING OUT THIS ISSUE.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

maleemk

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

Is the groupbuy manageable at all, with the baikal stocks? Thousands of people are waiting for tiny batches.
=/ I'm trying to get a Dash Miner myself since Feb2017 and just found this forum a few days ago, which is very helpful by the way.
Since then I'm damned to just watching the charts. Normally I'm the personification of patience... but April nearly is over Undecided

Should I wait for a possible groupbuy someday? (I'm IN at the moment with a Baikal Quadruple or equivalent)
Or should I go with the 1.2GH and try to pre-order? (by transfering to BTC first)

Cheers
YOU ARE ALREADY ALARMED. IF YOU WANT GO AHEAD SEND THEM YOUR PRE ORDER.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

maleemk

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:44:18 AM

I don't understand why anyone would buy their miners at the moment. ROI is about 200 days (at the absolute best)
WHAT IS YOUR LOGIC OF 200 DAYS ROI. KINDLY ENLIGHTEN US.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:44:45 AM

Guys, their skype is not hacked.

There are several guys replying on skype, all from baikal.
The only sad fact about that is that from all these guys only 1 understands & speaks english fluently.
The rest of them are just from a bad horror.

When I bought my miner from them, a while ago, I had to wait about 2 weeks just to make the proper order and payment because these guys did not understand a thing of what I was asking.When I reached the english speaking dude it all went very smooth.

BE AWARE: I AM NOT ENCOURAGING YOU TO SEND YOUR BTC OR TO BUY DIRECTLY FROM THEIR SKYPE.IT IS ENTIRELY YOUR DECISION & RISK.
YOU NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO BOUGHT THE CUBE IN FIRST BATCH. IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT THAN GO AHEAD SEND THEM YOUR BTC AND COMPLETE THE ORDER IF ITS LEGIT WE WILL FOLLOW YOU. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE AND FROM THAT EXPERIENCE WE ARE POINTING OUT THIS ISSUE.

Chill dude I was just saying my experience.
I did not buy the CUBE.I said I bought a while ago that means mini miner.Read with attention what I wrote before you start going nuts.

No, I am not confident until I can get on skype or email the guy that speaks well english from their team.

Tai_Pan

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:47:11 AM

Cheers

You should wait for the waters to chill a bit or until the group order is made.
This CUBE thing is very new and a bit high priced if you ask me.
Considering that a mini miner was 300$ for 150MH the CUBE should be 600-650-700$ not god damn 800$

Wwac

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Hostyourminer.com THE miner Colocation

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 08:50:44 AM

I'm in for 2 quad cubes.

Hostyourminer.com

Makes hosting a single miner profitable!
miningmanila

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:58:46 AM

weird, payment with USD, bank in Singapore, its UOB Bank and they just gave account number without the name of the account number (Beneficiary Name - Recipient). Their skype has been hacked!

I had the same experience yesterday when I reached out to them through QQ. But I got an email from baikal@baikalminer.com confirming that the one from QQ is one of their legit staff.

https://s23.postimg.org/9nnpsn6iz/baikal1.png

Not sure what's going on if they are being hacked or is it truly legit. I mean, I agree with you that having your customers deposit in an account from SG makes it sketchy AF. The thing is that they also validated through their official email. Anyone experienced something similar?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:04:52 AM

weird, payment with USD, bank in Singapore, its UOB Bank and they just gave account number without the name of the account number (Beneficiary Name - Recipient). Their skype has been hacked!

I had the same experience yesterday when I reached out to them through QQ. But I got an email from baikal@baikalminer.com confirming that the one from QQ is one of their legit staff.

Not sure what's going on if they are being hacked or is it truly legit. I mean, I agree with you that having your customers deposit in an account from SG makes it sketchy AF. The thing is that they also validated through their official email. Anyone experienced something similar?

yeah what i was told...if their official email is hacked I'm screwed..but that means skype is hacked too...also this is a pre-order May 15th was it?

so hell

you don't have to get a quad you also can get 4 cubes...but I assume it is still 50 bucks shipping a cube vs the lower cost shipping of the tower

but probably gonna split 2 with a buddy ..so thus my logic

I was also under the impression you had to get 4 quads or 4 cubes or am I way off?

dumb question but they are a confusing bunch to order stuff from

thanks for the info when it comes

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:06:01 AM

No, not yet. Have you wired the money to their SG bank? its UOB, i saw your printed bank detail is same like me i got from them.
miningmanila

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:09:41 AM

yeah what i was told...if their official email is hacked I'm screwed..but that means skype is hacked too...also this is a pre-order May 15th was it?

so hell

you don't have to get a quad you also can get 4 cubes...but I assume it is still 50 bucks shipping a cube vs the lower cost shipping of the tower

I was also under the impression you had to get 4 quads or 4 cubes or am I way off?

Brad

Hey Brad. Same here. The guy told me that the deadline for the pre-order is April 27. Expected delivery is on the second week of May.

I initially asked them when is the next batch of Cubes coming out. Then he replied with the pre-order thing for the Quad Cube.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:17:22 AM

so hell

Brad

Hey Brad. Same here. The guy told me that the deadline for the pre-order is April 27. Expected delivery is on the second week of May.

I initially asked them when is the next batch of Cubes coming out. Then he replied with the pre-order thing for the Quad Cube.

I got 4 cubes to split with a buddy. A quad would probably be cheaper to ship, but for all I know the quad all runs on ONE pi..so probably
only keeping 2 and a buddy will get 2 cubes. We are probably at best looking at over 200 day ROI on these with this dump at best in May
so ..trying to keep this at a toy level. Also so cheap to run ..I can mess around with useless and obscure X11 coins well into my future Smiley
silly hobby

anyway .... 2 cubes for me 2 cubes for the buddy...will give each of us 3 cubes total...probably not wise if they crank out the A900's
but hell at 75 watts I have a hard time thinking I'd never make ROI on these even if it took me 15 months Smiley

and the added effect of blinky lights and whirly noises in the basement

I'm paying mine with BTC if I do get a reply from the legit email account as a confirm

again...a person PROBABLY should be just keeping crypto in hand for the FALL difficulty on x11 and pow scrypt with bitmain is gonna be huge
thus ...trying to limit myself...IF the prices of crypto in x11 and pow scrypt stay high..there always will be equipment..thus my bet to have
something in the tank in the fall (got that equip depreciation I'm gonna need with all the $$$ i'm a making at pow scrypt going up 4x) Smiley

of course I always guess wrong..but at least I know the missed turns in 20/20 hindsight Smiley

later

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
miningmanila

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:29:38 AM

so hell

Brad

I got 4 cubes to split with a buddy. A quad would probably be cheaper to ship, but for all I know the quad all runs on ONE pi..so probably
only keeping 2 and a buddy will get 2 cubes. We are probably at best looking at over 200 day ROI on these with this dump at best in May
so ..trying to keep this at a toy level. Also so cheap to run ..I can mess around with useless and obscure X11 coins well into my future Smiley
silly hobby

anyway .... 2 cubes for me 2 cubes for the buddy...will give each of us 3 cubes total...probably not wise if they crank out the A900's
but hell at 75 watts I have a hard time thinking I'd never make ROI on these even if it took me 15 months Smiley

and the added effect of blinky lights and whirly noises in the basement

I'm paying mine with BTC if I do get a reply from the legit email account as a confirm

again...a person PROBABLY should be just keeping crypto in hand for the FALL difficulty on x11 and pow scrypt with bitmain is gonna be huge
thus ...trying to limit myself...IF the prices of crypto in x11 and pow scrypt stay high..there always will be equipment..thus my bet to have
something in the tank in the fall (got that equip depreciation I'm gonna need with all the $$$ i'm a making at pow scrypt going up 4x) Smiley

of course I always guess wrong..but at least I know the missed turns in 20/20 hindsight Smiley

later

Spot on!  Wink
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:38:17 AM

FYI

was told on skype this pre order is supposedly going to end april 27th and not thru the www site

thus you send what you need (4 cubes min or 1 quad I think it is) to their regular email account

they get back to you and confirm etc that way

so ...hell if it is a hack job they got skype and the main email

so anyway just what I was told ..so I sent the amount I wanted (4 cubes) 2 for me 2 for a buddy

we will see if I get a legit reply from the legit email and cross fingers it is a legit rep at the other end

so be warned how this seems to be shaking out

later
brad

edit: by the by to stay on topic it makes NO SENSE they did not let everyone here just do a group buy with the same confirm as the last
group buys....gonna be a lot more work doing 100 plus individual orders when they could have just used a group buy and email confirm
to do a mess in one swell swoop. Also would have been good PR. They really need someone who knows shipping and logistics at that place.

Tyronite

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:39:17 AM

I am looking to get an X11 miner, I am currently mining ETH, but I want to expand. I am extremely interested in Baikal's products! I just don't know where to find them. Can I register here for 1 Baikal Quad Cube? Or if not possible, I would love to get my hands on a regular Cube.
Tai_Pan

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:40:34 AM

FYI

was told on skype this pre order is supposedly going to end april 27th and not thru the www site

thus you send what you need (4 cubes min or 1 quad I think it is) to their regular email account

they get back to you and confirm etc that way

so ...hell if it is a hack job they got skype and the main email

so anyway just what I was told ..so I sent the amount I wanted (4 cubes) 2 for me 2 for a buddy

we will see if I get a legit reply from the legit email and cross fingers it is a legit rep at the other end

so be warned how this seems to be shaking out

later
brad

edit: by the by to stay on topic it makes NO SENSE they did not let everyone here just do a group buy with the same confirm as the last
group buys....gonna be a lot more work doing 100 plus individual orders when they could have just used a group buy and email confirm
to do a mess in one swell swoop. Also would have been good PR. They really need someone who knows shipping and logistics at that place.

Yeah, their PR is by far the worst I've encountered online so far.

usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:22:13 PM

Ok, so I inquired via skype and was told to request via email, but not getting any replys to email in the last 8 hours...
From what im reading, you have to order a quad or 4 singles?
Thats more than my available BTC, was wondering if I could go in with someone and split 2 single 300's out?
Tai_Pan

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:26:59 PM

Ok, so I inquired via skype and was told to request via email, but not getting any replys to email in the last 8 hours...
Thats more than my available BTC, was wondering if I could go in with someone and split 2 single 300's out?

I do believe it's night there at the moment ?!?

usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:29:22 PM

I do believe it's night there at the moment ?!?
Yes, but for the past 8 hours it's not been night...
I first emailed them right after skype at 10pm PST.
darkshad

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:46:27 PM

If you can get a legit groupbuy together, I would like to buy between 4-8 cubes.

also, is http://www.baikalminer.com/ the only official site for them?

There's also this site - https://minerbaikal.com/ which looks quite similar, and probably a scam site, but just wanted to double-check.

thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: