Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL GROUPBUY 5 - RESERVATION  (Read 20096 times)
mcaval

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:20:11 AM

I'm in for 2-4 cubes.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
M1n0r

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:44:31 AM

Lol usless Cheesy only nubs mine DASH. Made around 0.1BTC with Quad in less than 2 days (x13).
Cool but what coin do u mine or its nicehash ?  Huh
There is no x13 calculator on what to mine.
I have search on google but dont find x13 calculator.
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:46:21 AM

Lol usless Cheesy only nubs mine DASH. Made around 0.1BTC with Quad in less than 2 days (x13).

Another way to calculate is as follows:

Find : Network Hash Rate = NHR
Your Hash Rate = YHR
Block Reward Rate = BRR
Block Average Time in min = BAT

so for example if:
NHR = 100 TH/s
YHR = 1TH/s
BRR = 5
BAT = 10

Than you should (1440/BAT)*5 = Total daily coin output.(TDCO)

TDCO x (YHR/NHR) = Your daily coin generation

so for above example it would be.  7.2 coin for you per day. (It does not take in account for TXN fees or pool fees etc)

It goes without saying that make sure to convert Hash/Kilo/Mega/Giga/Tera appropriately.

Goodluck
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:49:13 AM

Your Hash Rate = YHR
Block Reward Rate = BRR

so for example if:
NHR = 100 TH/s
YHR = 1TH/s
BRR = 5
BAT = 10

so for above example it would be.  7.2 coin for you per day. (It does not take in account for TXN fees or pool fees etc)

It goes without saying that make sure to convert Hash/Kilo/Mega/Giga/Tera appropriately.

Goodluck

This also doesn't accout for difficulty and luck.  But yes it should give at least rough estimate how much coins  you make.

And yes i mine some shitcoin which is very profitable and these shitcoins never show up in calculators eitherway.
crypticj

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:23:38 PM

Your Hash Rate = YHR
Block Reward Rate = BRR

so for example if:
NHR = 100 TH/s
YHR = 1TH/s
BRR = 5
BAT = 10

Goodluck

This also doesn't accout for difficulty and luck.  But yes it should give at least rough estimate how much coins  you make.

And yes i mine some shitcoin which is very profitable and these shitcoins never show up in calculators eitherway.

You dont have to account for difficulty that number is arbitrary its like having another variable.Yes the following calculation should give you rough estimate on expected coin mined per day.
kurbeks

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:04:26 PM

Your Hash Rate = YHR
Block Reward Rate = BRR

so for example if:
NHR = 100 TH/s
YHR = 1TH/s
BRR = 5
BAT = 10

Goodluck

You dont have to account for difficulty that number is arbitrary its like having another variable.Yes the following calculation should give you rough estimate on expected coin mined per day.

You have to account difficulty. Some have bigger retargetting period in blocks. So it's possible that someone with large hashrate comes in-> drives up diff-> leaves. And you will get 1/20 of coins you calculated.
crypticj

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:26:23 PM

Your Hash Rate = YHR
Block Reward Rate = BRR

so for example if:
NHR = 100 TH/s
YHR = 1TH/s
BRR = 5
BAT = 10

Goodluck

You have to account difficulty. Some have bigger retargetting period in blocks. So it's possible that someone with large hashrate comes in-> drives up diff-> leaves. And you will get 1/20 of coins you calculated.

Nope you don't because your Hash Rate to Network Hash rate will tell you instantly how much coins are you expected to get on that particular day.
ilostmyface

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:40:01 PM

Glad to have found this thread! I am down for 3-4 units depending on price.

sc8nt4u

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:27:07 AM

I'm interested in 2 cubes.
kurbeks

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:18:02 AM

Your Hash Rate = YHR
Block Reward Rate = BRR

so for example if:
NHR = 100 TH/s
YHR = 1TH/s
BRR = 5
BAT = 10

Goodluck

Nope you don't because your Hash Rate to Network Hash rate will tell you instantly how much coins are you expected to get on that particular day.

No, read up again. I said diff. retgrgetting make diff spikes and when miner with hashrate leave. You might have let's 50% of network but difficuty will make block time increased let's say from 1 min to 10 mins and thus your coin rewards will be low. Yes if pools show estimate block time, then yes you can calc. from that. But if you take time from coin specs you usually will get less coins.
leecher2k16

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:19:27 AM

I want 6 cubes too for reservation please!
u0000

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

Gutted I missed the last groupbuys.

If possible please reserve for me:
1 cube
mantor84

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:26:15 PM

Hello,

are there some new information regarding the "CE-Marking"?

Just in case someone missed it: Without the CE-Marking on the package and on the miner itself we are not allowed to import that product legally to the EU-Countries. The last Baikal Miner had it, but they forgot about it on the first batch of the Baikal Miner CUBE.

I'm interested in buying, but I really don't want to risk to pay a penalty and my product been destroyed from the duty... I had a phone call with them and they literally told me: If it doesn't have a "CE-Marking" we will find it." Cry So I'm hoping the next batch of miners will have it.

Had someone else a conversation with Baikal about this topic?

VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 02:07:52 PM

I have been trying to acquire a couple of these for months and emailing Baikal with typical response of we do not have any stock and do not know when we will have more. So naturally I'd love to be in on this group buy!

RESERVE up to 12 Baikal Miner -- I would like to buy 3 QuadTowers if given the option.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
xdookiex

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:30:06 PM

Earlier I said I would like 2-5 cubes.

Well that number is now definitively certain to being 5 cubes!
Vladeg

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:43:36 PM

Want to buy 2-3 Cubes
maleemk

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:45:43 PM

Hello,

Just in case someone missed it: Without the CE-Marking on the package and on the miner itself we are not allowed to import that product legally to the EU-Countries. The last Baikal Miner had it, but they forgot about it on the first batch of the Baikal Miner CUBE.

I'm interested in buying, but I really don't want to risk to pay a penalty and my product been destroyed from the duty... I had a phone call with them and they literally told me: If it doesn't have a "CE-Marking" we will find it." Cry So I'm hoping the next batch of miners will have it.

Just got mine and i can confirm you that CE marking is there.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:13:32 PM

Hello,

Can you say anything about the sound output? How loud are they up close and from about 1 meter?
Thanks
maleemk

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

Hello,

Can you say anything about the sound output? How loud are they up close and from about 1 meter?
Thanks
Same as mini. nothing too alarming.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█