Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:31:18 AM

Hi all, Just bought my first 100k on C-CEX after reading your site and blog. Is there any way to buy a StaTicNode? I'm a bit confused on how to buy it and how much it would cost. Thanks.

-Ghost

Hi Ghost!  You can register a STaTiC node on the system by following the instructions posted by CCRevolution a few posts above yours in this forum.  Those are the final and complete instructions for registering a node.  You will need 500,100 XBY.  500,000 XBY for the node itself, and 100 XBY for the transaction fee.  You do not have to purchase a STaTiC node.  If you do want one, XBY is still very, very cheap on C-CEX and Yobit exchanges.  Join the XtraBYtes Slack if you have any questions.  And welcome to XtraBYtes! Smiley

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:29:53 AM

Hi all, Just bought my first 100k on C-CEX after reading your site and blog. Is there any way to buy a StaTicNode? I'm a bit confused on how to buy it and how much it would cost. Thanks.

-Ghost

Hi Ghost!  You can register a STaTiC node on the system by following the instructions posted by CCRevolution a few posts above yours in this forum.  Those are the final and complete instructions for registering a node.  You will need 500,100 XBY.  500,000 XBY for the node itself, and 100 XBY for the transaction fee.  You do not have to purchase a STaTiC node.  If you do want one, XBY is still very, very cheap on C-CEX and Yobit exchanges.  Join the XtraBYtes Slack if you have any questions.  And welcome to XtraBYtes! Smiley

Thank for your support Fish!! Great to have you on board... Cool

This is just 1 small example of what is happening inside the XtraBYtes Community Corporation. Here we are all working together for a common goal and that is the long term success of our company and coin, XtraBYtes. Anyone is invited... you just need to own some XBY and how much you own is completely your choice. However, at this point everyone has an equal opportunity to purchase enough to set up a STaTiC node and you can do as many of these as you wish also. The only limit is the total coin supply of 650 million XBY, which means that theoretically, it only possible for 1300 STaTiC nodes to exist.

So, thank you for your interest and question, Ghost!

Welcome to the XtraBYtes Community Corporation!

Ribbetlover

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:16:18 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 07:37:22 AM by Ribbetlover

How stable is the OSX wallet?

It looks like it has synced but it is just hanging on 'out of sync'?
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

Code:
Hello. We have added XBY and you can check it out here: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/xby/

Let me know if anything needs to be changed or updated. Thank you

Best regards,
António Madeira

YANDEX
Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:43:45 AM

Updated instructions make more sense now.

If I understand correctly, what is a big security risk, is that the online static wallet should contain the private key of the deposit wallet. This negates the purpose of the wallet with the deposit being offline.

Instead, you could suffice with the txid of the transaction. This allows for a check that the deposit is still in the address and that way the online static wallet is totally secure.

I have passed your question on to Borzalom... but I think you are not aware of how the full system will work yet because it has not been fully explained. I will try to get that previous question that was answered by the explanation of the Virtual Chord Network completed today. It needs to be properly interpreted.

Thank you and please stand by... he will be online later.

Hello again CCRevolution, thanks again for your time here.

It has occurred to me with these technical questions, that you have two types of investors that appear on most coins.

1) The tech savvy investor who wants to do clever things via nodes, PoSign and whatever else there is.

2) The novice investor who has no idea other than price.

I am more the latter myself, and I think if this project is to go mainstream the majority of investors will be type 2 like me. But I do think the heavy tech puts newer people off because they will not buy into something they don't understand, and also something they think others do understand and have an advantage over them with. I even see some people on Yobit chat who are quite experienced traders, not fully understanding things.

So I propose, is it possible to edit a video explaining (for the novice) what XBY is exactly with an introduction to static nodes and PoSign? You could also mention the simple advantages of buying it as a potential investment with no need to indulge nodes and tech themselves. That is where I believe most people will be interested, especially as there are only 1300 nodes anyway, most will not have them.

But a well presented vid with graphics and sound would make it all less of mystery and everyday people might feel confident buying XBY if they see basically how all these things work.

I realise this sounds like a huge ask considering how busy you are already, but if things are to move forward then I believe marketing is very important.

Also I would include your own voice in any vid as I believe you sound honest and reliable and that would help.

Just my 2 cents worth, but if you know anyone who can throw something together to explain things I believe we will all be better off for it.

Thanks.

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:51:36 AM

If I understand correctly, what is a big security risk, is that the online static wallet should contain the private key of the deposit wallet. This negates the purpose of the wallet with the deposit being offline.

Instead, you could suffice with the txid of the transaction. This allows for a check that the deposit is still in the address and that way the online static wallet is totally secure.

I have passed your question on to Borzalom... but I think you are not aware of how the full system will work yet because it has not been fully explained. I will try to get that previous question that was answered by the explanation of the Virtual Chord Network completed today. It needs to be properly interpreted.

Thank you and please stand by... he will be online later.

Hello again CCRevolution, thanks again for your time here.

It has occurred to me with these technical questions, that you have two types of investors that appear on most coins.

1) The tech savvy investor who wants to do clever things via nodes, PoSign and whatever else there is.

2) The novice investor who has no idea other than price.

I am more the latter myself, and I think if this project is to go mainstream the majority of investors will be type 2 like me. But I do think the heavy tech puts newer people off because they will not buy into something they don't understand, and also something they think others do understand and have an advantage over them with. I even see some people on Yobit chat who are quite experienced traders, not fully understanding things.

So I propose, is it possible to edit a video explaining (for the novice) what XBY is exactly with an introduction to static nodes and PoSign? You could also mention the simple advantages of buying it as a potential investment with no need to indulge nodes and tech themselves. That is where I believe most people will be interested, especially as there are only 1300 nodes anyway, most will not have them.

But a well presented vid with graphics and sound would make it all less of mystery and everyday people might feel confident buying XBY if they see basically how all these things work.

I realise this sounds like a huge ask considering how busy you are already, but if things are to move forward then I believe marketing is very important.

Also I would include your own voice in any vid as I believe you sound honest and reliable and that would help.

Just my 2 cents worth, but if you know anyone who can throw something together to explain things I believe we will all be better off for it.

Thanks.

Thanks for reaching out Martin!

This stuff is all in the works... in fact, one of our Community Members is working on a nice animated introduction and we will do the voice-over ASAP.

Otherwise, I would kindly encourage the experienced traders on Yobit take some time out of their busy day and break free from troll mode for a few hours and come in and educate themselves about what XBY and the XtraBYtes Community Corporation is all about. Probably the best advice they could ever get and after that, as they say, Life is about CHOICES!

I hope you will join us in our Slack?

Have a great day!!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:24:24 PM

OK, we have your answer:

"online static wallet should contain the private key of the deposit wallet."

This is BAD...

The online static wallet does NOT contain the private key of the deposit wallet.

The online static uses a 100% separated and randomly generated private key. This random private key is generated during registration and this is a very-very long private key.

Thank you!

Ribbetlover

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:24:49 PM

What the project could really do with is someone who has a certain amount of tech savvy and also knows Borzalems first language and English who can understand and help him write a good White paper.  A concise Whitepaper is what the tech guys look for in the end.

The big whales with money usually do know the tech and why something is great, just saying.
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:41:44 PM

What the project could really do with is someone who has a certain amount of tech savvy and also knows Borzalems first language and English who can understand and help him write a good White paper.  A concise Whitepaper is what the tech guys look for in the end.

The big whales with money usually do know the tech and why something is great, just saying.

Thank you for your input... The whitepaper is not NOT completed because of languages or someone else tech savvy is required (although we need help in this department), it is not completed because the programming is not completed yet. This is not a copy/paste blockchain. He is rebuilding it to do what it needs to do for PoSign and the STaTiC network and also the Storage Network...

Things will change along the way... as it says on the ANN this is experimental.

The whitepaper will be out in 2 to 3 months...

Have a great day!!

Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:11:15 PM

Most whales in this project will likely be locked into static nodes. Hopefully when this goes mainstream most trading types will be people simply trying to invest the much smaller amount of XBY left over. As the dev has insinuated, it works against people pumping and dumping as usual. So everyone needs a good heads up on this one, especially since it's unique tech.

I think a white paper will help too, good point.

But I think patience is required, I will try to sit back and see what comes. You can never rush a good thing.

I will also join the slack as CCRevolution suggested. Then I can vent my enthusiasm there more easily.

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:30:59 PM

Please note that we made an important wallet fix today that requires everyone update their wallet... Please download the wallet from the link below, but do your backup first and also close the wallet to restart it after replacing the old wallet.

https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/windows-STaTiCpre

Thank you!

OSX qt is now upated
https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/osx-STaTiCpre

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
lizidev

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:32:19 PM

Please note that we made an important wallet fix today that requires everyone update their wallet... Please download the wallet from the link below, but do your backup first and also close the wallet to restart it after replacing the old wallet.

Thank you!

OSX qt is now upated
it is very nice
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:56:11 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 03:17:47 PM by CCRevolution

Proof of Signature Basic Introduction

The PoSign Mining is very easy to understand.

Each client (STaTiC Node) sees the same transactions and therefore each block is equally visible by the entire network. The STaTiC Nodes job with regard to the consensus is to simply sign the blocks. If any STaTiC tries to sign a fake block, the other STaTiC's will blacklist it and continue signing the VALID blocks.

For example:

Let's say there are 100 STaTiC Nodes online across the network and 1 tries to create a block that contains fake information (such as; fake transaction or bad blockhash etc...) This fake/bad block hash will be different than the other 99 hashes and therefore the other 99 clients (STaTiC Nodes) will send a warn/repair RPC message to the "bad" client. If the "bad" STaTiC Node repairs the block then the hash will become the same as the other 99. If it doesn't repair it and instead tries to resend over and over, the other nodes will eventually blacklist the STaTiC.

All other nodes (non STaTiC nodes) will see the last block that signed and how many STaTiCs accepted.

In comparison; Bitcoin and all other coins have only one untrusted, randomly selected node that signs and creates the block. With XBY, each block is created and signed by all the currently ONLINE STaTiC Nodes.

With XtraBYtes, there is no POW or POS mining to sign and verify the blocks. As we said, each online STaTiC signs and this is where you start to see the power of PoSign... Because, this means there are more signatures and more signatures = more security. Nobody can know all private keys from the STaTiC Nodes and therefore it is impossible to create fake STaTiC signed blocks.

At this point, we have ONLY 1 STaTiC node controlling XBY and the network is fast and secure...

After more STaTiCs have been registered on the network, XBY will be better than ALL other coins in the crypto world.

At this point, nobody really understands what is really happening here... We are developing THE COIN Wink This is the LATEST INNOVATION in BLOCKCHAIN technolgy and our man Borzalom is the Genius Mastermind who thought of it.

So, to summarize:

If Bitcoin security is 100% (with untrusted nodes signing the blocks) How much more powerful is XBY when it is also (100% + the use of trusted nodes) * the number of STaTiC Nodes? Like I said... he was blowing my mind when he was explaining all this to me a few nights ago.

Congratulations to all of you who are already with XtraBYtes... You are way ahead of the people who will be coming on board soon.... VERY SOON...

I have a few questions about the specifics of your consensus algorithm.

I generally approach consensus algorithms from a few angles:
-What are the attack vectors (both in stalling consensus and in reversing established consensus)
-How is power distributed (and what effects does that have on censorship)
-How does it impact scalability (both in transaction volume and number of users)

With those main ideas in mind:
1. How does someone actually become a STaTiC node? Do they have to go through the developer, can they set it up themselves?
2. How do you ensure that each STaTiC node sees the same transactions? Further to that point, if I send two transactions that conflict with one another, and some STaTiC nodes see the first and some see the second, how do they come to agreement which transaction is the legitimate one?
3. What constitutes a 'fake' block?
4. How do normal nodes know who the STaTiC nodes actually are, to verify the signatures against? How do thin clients do it?
5. Are blocks deterministic (i.e. everyone on the network at any point would be able to construct an identical block)?
6. It appears every STaTiC node is able to independently create identical blocks, is that true?
7. What is the threshold for normal nodes to accept a block as valid (99% of STaTiC signatures? 51%?)
8. What prevents the creation of an alternative history if someone compromises the original private key of the first STaTiC node? Is the network only weakly-subjective?

This is one of the RARE occasions we will post with Borzaloms English. Anyone can see from his history that this is him...

I do not have time to convert this to easily understandable English at this time because we are busy preparing the announcements.

However, I do not want this to go unanswered because it is troll food and all of you deserve to have the best chance at winning here at XtraBYtes.

Thank you for understanding, Borzalom and I will update this post ASAP.

[3:46:20 PM] -- CCRevolution -- $: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18775624#msg18775624
[3:46:46 PM] -- CCRevolution -- $: That is a very heavy question... We will not have time to answer this tonight I dont think... unless you can make it very simple.
[3:46:50 PM] Borzalom: 1 working. maybe just a hour needed
[3:47:35 PM] Borzalom: I like heavy questions
[5:09:07 PM] Borzalom: Here is the answers:
[5:09:13 PM | Edited 5:09:51 PM] Borzalom: This is a first very- very good question. Therefore firstly I thank your contribution. I love the hard constructive technical questions.

1.) need deposit ( own address ) + need registration + long online time need after registration ( until old STaTiC-s accept the new STaTiC-s )
Difference the now and later the first registration ( between 25.000 - 50.000 blocks ) don't need the long online time and old STaTiC-s acception.
After registration code released then don't need developer. Maybe some code fixes but no more. And of course this is experimental therefore
if don't work the original plan then consensus maybe will change.

2.) The "chord" type internal routing between the STaTiC-s ensure the communication. Example If the hash of transaction is begin the 0x1
then the 0x1 STaTiC will the root who first validate and accept this transaction. If you sent the conflicted transactions then the first
will accepted or both will denied. The target STaTiC-s will decide this. I say again, this is expermental therefore i don't know exactly
the best solution. We will see how to work and if need then i will change the protocol. This is a top reason why no whitebook.

3.) Very difficult to answer. Of course lot of checking needed. Better question that what is the good block. If any block not good then that is fake.
Each STaTiC need to make consensus and need exactly 100% same block accepted. If the all accepted transactions broadcasted between the STaTiC-s then
the transactions of block will be equal therefore block has also will equal. ( just signature will the difference )

4.) STaTiC registration will ensure the public keys of STaTiC-s. The key revoke will work simile. All emitted and revoked key stored to blockchain.
nonSTaTiC nodes download the blockcahin and after done the download then will see all STaTiC public key and see also if the public key revoked.

5.) YES. The nonSTaTiC nodes created the blocks too but not broadcast. Each nonSTaTiC node validate the signed block and compare that the self
generated block. Therefore if any STaTiC try generate false blocks then nonSTaTiC nodes will recognise too.

6.) YES. See above. All node is able to independently create identical blocks not just STaTiC. Difference between nodes:  the STaTiC is able to signing too.

7.) Some STaTiC online and some offline therefore no exact number how many needed. After offline STaTiC go to online then will signing
the all unsigned blocks. This work like the confirmation of transactions. Each client decide yourself how many signatures needed to accept
the block. Now just one STaTiC working therefore very easy this number is one and 100%. Need expermence founding the best ratio and number.
After all newly registered STaTiC begin the work we will see how many online and offline at a time. I don't know this number exactly before STaTiC.

8.) The first static is just temporary. Required this fast patch because nobody want mining zero rewarded blocks. After STaTiC registration success then
i will burning the checkpoint to source code. The first temporary STaTiC will be removed.
[5:28:07 PM] Borzalom: ----
[5:28:09 PM] Borzalom: remark:
These answers valid at now. This is experimental coin. If required i change the plans. Remember why no white book. Just the goal fixed. We want STaTiC nodes, community owned coin and code, community data storage system, new block signing method. I personaly want very very big community who help me reaching the goals. I know this is big goal but i hope i have enought experience and knowledge to reache these goals. I say every time This is not tipical investment money this is experimental money. I don't richer or poor if you bought or sell. This is not my money i just the developer who experimenting. I think my first goal to save investor money who invested to bitmox successed. This is a next step. I don't guarante to this next experimence will als success or not.
[6:47:41 PM] -- CCRevolution -- $: Hello, I just finished the video...
[6:47:47 PM] Borzalom: ok
[6:50:15 PM] -- CCRevolution -- $: I am going to post your response as is... there is no time. So, here is how I will preceed:

Thanks for the answers.

How does the network know when to produce a new block? A decentralized network like this can't keep a reliable timestamp--for example, Bitcoin has a timestamp that can be about ±2 hours, and that timestamp is embedded by miners into the block they mine.

Also, how do you ensure that all nodes truly do see all the same transactions? While distributed networks like these generally work in a flood-fill-like manner, all kinds of things can cause nodes on the network to have a slightly different mempool. If all nodes on distributed networks truly had identical mempools, we wouldn't be having discussions about block propagation on Bitcoin, or they would be significantly different and less interesting (see https://gist.github.com/gavinandresen/e20c3b5a1d4b97f79ac2 for example).

To clarify a bit on the 'transaction contention' issue, here's an illustration:

Assume the existence of two transactions which conflict with one another (but are each independently valid), Tx1 and Tx2.

Purple nodes are normal STaTiC nodes, red ones are regular or STaTiC nodes controlled by the attacker.

The attacker node on the right releases Tx1 and the blue nodes are the STaTiC nodes which are aware that Tx1 exists on the network.

The attacker node on the left releases Tx2 and the green nodes are the STaTiC nodes which are aware that Tx2 exists on the network.

The remaining nodes on the network all hear about either Tx1 or Tx2. At this point, some STaTiC nodes believe Tx1 to be legitimate and others believe Tx2 to be legitimate, and can't reconcile without abandoning what they believe to be truth. It could be said that, once a block containing either Tx1 or Tx2 reaches 51% signature threshold, that the other STaTiC nodes would reconcile. But then the attack vector still exists: what about 3 attacker nodes and Tx1, Tx2, Tx3 which all conflict? And you can't just change the signature threshold to 34%, because then the reconciliation problem moves up to the block level. And on that note: if you choose 51%, then control of a few STaTiC nodes could double-sign and potentially cause desynchronization.

On the note of compromising the original STaTiC node, it would theoretically allow a separate, perfectly-valid blockchain separately. Since at block, say, bn only the single STaTiC node was relied on, then compromising it would allow creating a block bn+1, and a block bn+2, etc. And since none of these blocks on the attacker chain would include commitments of additional STaTiC nodes, that blockchain would only ever have that single authority, and could be created to arbitrary depth effortlessly.

Sorry for the delay in responding to this very important question.

This is the first time I have revealed this process after coming up with it about 1 year ago.

P2P systems work like this:

This is not the best type of network and therefore many problems exist. You have displayed some
 of these problems, but more exist which is why we will be using a type of "overview" network.

This is another very big innovation we are implementing and no other coins use overview networks:

We will use what is referred to as a chord overview network where the the STaTiC and nonSTaTic nodes connect to "chord nodes". The "chord network" is a "virtual overview" or in other words, the upper layer of the network and we will call it the Virtual Chord Network.

The STaTiC nodes and the nonSTaTiC nodes create the blocks... All nodes create the same block and all blocks have the same blockhash. Therefore, all block have the same ID (we will explain later why contain all blocks contain the same transactions).

Transactions work exactly the same as the block creation and so now we can see that all blocks will be the same in each STaTiC and nonSTaTiC and later you will see why this is, as we continue this explanation.

Each node (STaTiC and nonSTaTiC) is connected to one "virtual chord node" the chord nodes are only virtual, instead of being real nodes. If the block is ID=1 ( or if we create transaction then TR ID ) then this block will create the #1 virtual chord node and will then send the created block to the #2, #4, #8 nodes (this is an example of a network with just 16 virtual chord nodes) the #2 will send to #3 #5 #9 and so on...

The block creation time is not uncontrolled either. So, if we use 160sec block time (just an example because 160 seconds is easier to understand with a 16 virtual chord system).

Therefore, the chord nodes create blocks as follows:

#1 between 0-10 seconds
#2 between 10-20
#3 between 20-30

and continuing to #16 up to 160 seconds.

However, we will use more chords of course as this is just a simplified example so the process is more easily understood.

Therefore, no transaction or block conflicts occur and every peer knows who will create the block and who will first distribute the block.

Added question: But what if that creator block is down or attacked? Does it switch to a different STaTiC?

Since all chord nodes are virtual it is impossible to DDOS. There are no IPs or other relay identities available to attack.

Chord nodes are virtual, so they are never removed:

#1S = #1 STaTiC
#1C = #1 virtual chord node

If just #1S is online ( only one STaTiC ) then:

#1S will control #1C-#16

If #1S-#3S is online, then:

#1S will control #1C-#5C
#2S will control #6C-#10C
#3S will control #11C-#16C

If any STaTiC goes offline, for example #3S, then #11C-#16C will be shared between #1S and #2S

This is the reason why it is not important how many STaTiC nodes exist or how many STaTiC nodes are online or offline. The number of overview virtual network nodes is a constant. The block and transaction time are not part of the ID.

So, one of the key points to answer your question is that all STaTiCs and other nodes do not have to learn about the blocks simultaneously... The transactions distribute throughout our network, sequentially, over the 120 second block time in intervals that eventually get out to the entire network before the next block is created.

With regard to network lag, this is not relevant because the network is virtual. Therefore if lag exists it is equal across the entire virtual network. So, the virtual overview network or the Virtual Chord Network solves the problems you bring up.

To simplify this explanation for those less technical:

P2P (peer to peer file sharing type systems) is like water in a lake. The Virtual Chord Network is like a series of canals. We use water, just like in the lake, but the lake is uncontrolled.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:59:05 PM

Thank you!

OSX qt is now upated

good to know that ,thank you
kriser

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:04:14 PM

it seems that xby has a good plan.
realistic1

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:04:55 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 03:34:52 PM by realistic1

PLEASE GET THE NEW LOGO AND THIS INFOMATION IN A REDONE OP!!!!!!

This is the time people are looking at this one time, the old logo would put of almost any investor. Huge opportunity to communicate the project gone. I'm starting to see this as a failure in basic marketing. It has been nearly a month now since the OP was posted and the job would take 10 minutes. Give me the damn password and I'll do it!
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:38:11 PM

This is the time people are looking at this one time, the old logo would put of almost any investor. Huge opportunity to communicate the project gone. I'm starting to see this as a failure in basic marketing. It has been nearly a month now since the OP was posted and the job would take 10 minutes. Give me the damn password and I'll do it!
We have invested in technology not in logo.
realistic1

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

It's the technology they need to know about. This is a dreadful mistake. Squandering the biggest opportunity to communicate to the right people on this forum. Big mistake looking like just another shitcoin and not putting the node and consensus information so no one can miss it. Big big mistake. Most people won't check an OP put more than once to decide if it's any good or not. Wasted opportunity for job that takes 10 minutes of cut and paste info.
Ribbetlover

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:39:39 PM

Thank you!

OSX qt is now upated

Why is this taking more than an hour for my computer to download? Its only 22MB?
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:03:54 PM

It's the technology they need to know about. This is a dreadful mistake. Squandering the biggest opportunity to communicate to the right people on this forum. Big mistake looking like just another shitcoin and not putting the node and consensus information so no one can miss it. Big big mistake. Most people won't check an OP put more than once to decide if it's any good or not. Wasted opportunity for job that takes 10 minutes of cut and paste info.

This in no way offers any help whatsoever. Instead of acting like a child, maybe you should reach out and offer some real assistance. But I have the feeling that you're not much into that kind of thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: