Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:21:26 AM

this coin jump so higher,why?

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be an announcement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realistic1

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:01:17 AM

I wish people would stop saying they bought at 1sat because it makes it seem like they could easy dump. If you look when the coin was 1sat there was almost no vol so the boasters saying they bought at 1sat bought around 50000 coins which is nothing. Most exchange buying was more around the 35-67 range where there was a boost in vol.

The rich list shows better the real amounts the early ICO and 1 sat traders bought and it's not much in actual quantity.

I bought myself a few million for 2btc at 40-50 sats and im happier than if I bought 35,000 at 1 sat which is what many are boasting.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:20:49 AM

Can I suggest a new moderated thread when the team get their ducks in line and have a new website and someone to do the graphics etc. All great coins early on get FUDed to death because traders are frustrated they can't buy a large amount cheap so they want the price drop.

agree. I wonder if we should change the name later. its fine for crypto but its not very user friendly if average people use it.

A new moderated thread may be something to consider and we will discuss the PROS and CONS of this in the newly forming committee (if interested in being on the committee, please see this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18740035#msg18740035 )

Changing the name? You mean to not use XtraBYtes?

I personally believe this is the most powerful brand name we could ever ask for in the space we are entering. We can and will build massive campaigns around this name.

I am about as worried about the FUD and Trolls as I am about going to the bathroom later... but if they lie and are rude, they are shown the door with truth and collective hammers.  Cool

Anyone informed by reading our thread is a solid supporter of XBY and XtraBYtes. We do not need to worry about the people saying bad things in an effort to drive down the price of the coin so that they can buy low and sell high...

It's all good and just brings more attention Smiley

For Fud's & Troll's all I will say that ' Let them throw stones and bricks at us, so that we can build a house from it'. Secondly we should continue with the name XtraBytes .
tedlikeskix

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:41:05 AM

I receive many emails and as you can see in the thread we have some people offering their services for design work. I just received another, but this is a suggestion... I will share:

Banners
« Sent to: CCRevolution on: Today at 03:24:44 AM »

You guys should ask the community members to make some banners so we can help get the word out about the coin. I think this coin has a lot of potential and marketing is essential for it's success. Theirs a lot of good coins out there and if people don't know it exists it will never grow.

We definitely need to start seriously discussing our promotions and I think this will start with our committee.

Anyone else interested in being in the committee, please contact me by PM and please remember the initial criteria of having sufficient XBY to own at least 1 STaTiC node.

Thank you!!

I suggest you start another channel in slack for "design work". We can all share there?
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:45:25 AM

I receive many emails and as you can see in the thread we have some people offering their services for design work. I just received another, but this is a suggestion... I will share:

Banners
« Sent to: CCRevolution on: Today at 03:24:44 AM »

You guys should ask the community members to make some banners so we can help get the word out about the coin. I think this coin has a lot of potential and marketing is essential for it's success. Theirs a lot of good coins out there and if people don't know it exists it will never grow.

We definitely need to start seriously discussing our promotions and I think this will start with our committee.

Anyone else interested in being in the committee, please contact me by PM and please remember the initial criteria of having sufficient XBY to own at least 1 STaTiC node.

Thank you!!

I suggest you start another channel in slack for "design work". We can all share there?

Great idea Ted! I will set it up now.

Welcome to XtraBYtes!!

ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 06:11:04 AM

Do not sell your XBY. We just broke down an important sell wall and XBY is gaining momentum.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
amy1284455127

Activity: 536

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:15:42 AM

I bought in the 2-3 sats, XBY seems to make me rich! Grin

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:23:18 AM

Do not sell your XBY. We just broke down an important sell wall and XBY is gaining momentum.

Very good advice!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:24:07 AM

I bought in the 2-3 sats, XBY seems to make me rich! Grin

Congrats Amy... We are just getting started.

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:27:37 AM

this is a really interesting coin, I'm in.

Wish I got in earlier today but, HODL
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:33:13 AM

this is a really interesting coin, I'm in.

Wish I got in earlier today but, HODL

Thank you for the valued endorsement!!

Welcome to XtraBYtes!

EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:16:11 AM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

This has been a CRAZY week... but I am LOVING it!! How about you all? Having fun yet?? Cheesy

One of the things you are going to see as we go is that everything that needs to be transparent, is transparent and that when we say we are going to do things, they will get done because integrity is the KEY to TRUST and this entire project has to be built upon TRUST.

So, when we say there is an announcement coming, there will be something worth waiting for... Just like this past weekend when we said we were going to release some special information, we released some special information. This is KEY to our long term success and this is the FIRST thing Borzalom and I agreed upon after we began collaborating on February 17th.

Today, we started to see some upward movement with our price again and this is exciting. We have also had an INCREDIBLY busy day on the forum and SLACK and that is awesome... Guess what else is awesome?? We have MANY people stepping up and into self roles to become active in our XtraBYtes community to take the load off my shoulders and I want you all to know that I appreciate this MORE than you can know. Thank you!!

Now... what is next??

Well... with every opportunity I get, I will give all of you an opportunity to spread the word and watch our price "hopefully" rise higher.

We have an announcement coming... it is not coming today though Wink This is just a teaser Cheesy

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be an announcement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

So keep talking to people you know... this is a community project and it is something that our extended circles can benefit from in many ways and now could not be a better time...

The more eyes we have on XtraBYtes, the bigger it will become!!

This is amazing.. Love this project and what you have in store...can't wait to hear the update on Thursday.. Will be a crazy day then..I saw the walls tumbling down like Jericho today..It was fun to watch..Thank you so much for your efforts and together we all can win!!!
godaraweb

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:18:52 AM

Very nice market reaction to our video and the Special Announcement!

So far we hit a high of 103 on Yobit and currently selling at 82 on C-CEX.

http://xtrabytes.club/images/XtraBYtes0425.JPG

Do not sell your XBY. We just broke down an important sell wall and XBY is gaining momentum
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:29:04 AM

This is amazing.. Love this project and what you have in store...can't wait to hear the update on Thursday.. Will be a crazy day then..I saw the walls tumbling down like Jericho today..It was fun to watch..Thank you so much for your efforts and together we all can win!!!

Yes, it was exciting to watch! Smiley

Thank you and once again, great to have you on board!!

It is our pleasure to be doing all this together... Smiley

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:34:51 AM

This has to get on another exchange, anyone submit a request to cryptopia yet?
seddik

Activity: 425

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:52:44 AM

hope the news will be "we release the white paper check OP"  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
realistic1

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:15:20 AM

Cryptopia is going backwards IMO. We need to be on an exchange that can be trustworthy with a large vol. I don't want to scare people but I don't completely trust some random Russian guy that runs YOBIT, if the coin is suddenly worth millions and he holds it there is a lot of motivation for him to run off. Yobit normally only has low vol shitcoins.

BIttrex would be natural next exchange then Poloniex.
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:27:40 AM

Cryptopia is going backwards IMO. We need to be on an exchange that can be trustworthy with a large vol. I don't want to scare people but I don't completely trust some random Russian guy that runs YOBIT, if the coin is suddenly worth millions and he holds it there is a lot of motivation for him to run off. Yobit normally only has low vol shitcoins.

Point taken... I was just looking at Cryptopia again... I agree we need to get over to Bittrex.

lizidev

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:19:31 AM

Point taken... I was just looking at Cryptopia again... I agree we need to get over to Bittrex.

it is very good. xby will been listed on  bittrex.  when  ?
realistic1

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:31:15 AM

it is very good. xby will been listed on  bittrex.  when  ?

You misunderstood, he just said Bittrex would be a good goal for next exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: