Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
kromkommer

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:44:25 AM

sorry! i am just a newbie about XTRABYTES
just wnat to ask ~ if i want to register a STATIC NODES....(maybe like masternode?!)
but i don't have a static ip......is that means I still have to rent a VPS to run this node??                                 

No you can even run itnon a raspberry pi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:03:22 AM

Please answer me this:

How much does it cost to move $10,000 worth of BTC?

How much does it cost to move $10,000 worth of XBY?

It costs $0.70 for XBY and will be completed very quickly, whats the answer for BTC and how long does it take?

you are taking 75 coins apparently it's gone up, it's ridiculous, if you want to be serious idea it should be way less. it's not going to drive price having it so high, it's not in relation to bitcoin that matters it matters how much the coin exchanges for, if you buy coins and send coins buy something, you have to tipple the amount lost in-case you have to send it to new exchanges or cash out. so you make 3 transactions you'd have to put the price up by 75 x 3. because thats extra coins to do business, thats not attractive to set up a business use the coins.

it's not a practical way to use a coin. it makes no sense. the is no point in saying this is the bitcoin price so we must charge this amount. it's such a irrelevant way of looking at any situation.

it's lunatic nonsense

all the other things they say is nonsense as well. people are happy to use what they want to use. they don't want to use Xtrabytes otherwise the price would be doing better. it's not.

the evidence backs my point not his.

Look, you really do not know what you are talking about. The fees for trading are normal fees charged by the exchanges. The higher fees are ONLY for moving to the external wallets. A person can trade all day long, moving thousands or millions of coins and pay normal fees. Then, at the end of the day, they move their coins offline for 50 XBY and yes Cryptopia added 25 on top... But this is ONLY for transfer to wallet. Eventually, these transactions fees for external wallets are being reduced.

you can click on coinmarket cap here, https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

click on trade volume, you are not where near anyone decent coins. who cares about cryptopia

More importantly, between our 3 exchanges we have the following amounts of coins for sale:

Cryptopia: 15.5 million
C-CEX: 13.4 million
Yobit: Unknown but likely far less since we advised people to move away from this exchange

This is out of a total liquid supply of about 430 million XBY. This means less than 10% of XBY is available for sale.

XTRABYTES is a future giant... We are building something that will change the industry because the Blockchain can be better and we are making several critical changes to make our coin far superior. Clearly the majority of the XTRABYTES Community sees this and therefore they are not selling... Others, such as yourself are more than welcome to complain but in your own best interest, we encourage you to do your homework.

Thank you!

still irrelevant, you can release all the tech in the world and won't raise trade volume till you lower the cost of transaction

You're Weird...

really constructive, you only attack the man with one word when you've lost the argument.  

you know it's holding down trade volume and the only reaction to increasing the trade volume, is to reduce the transaction fee.

reduce the trading fee increase the volume, let other people build infrastructure or implement the coin around them so people who run business can grow the coin supply to run nodes, by having it high you suppress trade volume. this word is truth. but you people can't handle the truth. you can only try to rubbish things you do not understand.

its obvious maths involved, by lowering the fee, the are billions of people in the world, you use the fee as a selling point of implementation, which should be 0.0002 per coin and you start by connecting to business to implement the coin into systems, probably online companies, and thats how you earn money from holding the investment, you earn more this way than having a high fee. due to a increase in volume in transactions. if you think this is weird, then you are just a  clown.

it's a law of economics. bitcoin never had a 75 coin transaction fee. no successful coin ever has.

name one coin that has a 75 transaction fee that is worth $100+

you won't be able to name one, you won't have a solid argument, you will just have insults, so i won't take anything you say seriously, because you've not a decent come back,

well done at proving you are in a weak position.

nobody here defending the transaction fee has a solid position.

proper weak.

Hey, look... post all you want, it's your time. If you somehow think that this or any other kind of FUD is going to help your other positions, fire away!!

As you have been told, we do not have a high trade fee on the exchanges. Clearly you are not listening about this and this further goes to show that you completely do not understand why XBY is different and what MAKES XBY different.

But, go ahead... keep up the argument. Anyone here at XBY knows the truth and they are probably just breezing over your posts now, because quite frankly, you make no sense. This is like trying to teach someone how to drive when you have not even read the basics of driving theory yet.

Do yourself a favor and learn about XBY, rather than post this nonsense that is only relevant when talking about other "TRADITIONAL" coins.

We are NOT like the other coins.

“You can resist an invading army; you cannot resist an idea whose time has come.” Victor Hugo

XTRABYTES

22justin

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:28:58 AM

You know many people say Satoshi is/was Hungarian.... Ultra-secretive, rainmanesque, single dev Borz is also Hungarian..... connect the dots people!

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
seethevalue

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:54:46 AM

Please answer me this:

How much does it cost to move $10,000 worth of BTC?

How much does it cost to move $10,000 worth of XBY?

It costs $0.70 for XBY and will be completed very quickly, whats the answer for BTC and how long does it take?

you are taking 75 coins apparently it's gone up, it's ridiculous, if you want to be serious idea it should be way less. it's not going to drive price having it so high, it's not in relation to bitcoin that matters it matters how much the coin exchanges for, if you buy coins and send coins buy something, you have to tipple the amount lost in-case you have to send it to new exchanges or cash out. so you make 3 transactions you'd have to put the price up by 75 x 3. because thats extra coins to do business, thats not attractive to set up a business use the coins.

it's not a practical way to use a coin. it makes no sense. the is no point in saying this is the bitcoin price so we must charge this amount. it's such a irrelevant way of looking at any situation.

it's lunatic nonsense

all the other things they say is nonsense as well. people are happy to use what they want to use. they don't want to use Xtrabytes otherwise the price would be doing better. it's not.

the evidence backs my point not his.

Look, you really do not know what you are talking about. The fees for trading are normal fees charged by the exchanges. The higher fees are ONLY for moving to the external wallets. A person can trade all day long, moving thousands or millions of coins and pay normal fees. Then, at the end of the day, they move their coins offline for 50 XBY and yes Cryptopia added 25 on top... But this is ONLY for transfer to wallet. Eventually, these transactions fees for external wallets are being reduced.

you can click on coinmarket cap here, https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

click on trade volume, you are not where near anyone decent coins. who cares about cryptopia

More importantly, between our 3 exchanges we have the following amounts of coins for sale:

Cryptopia: 15.5 million
C-CEX: 13.4 million
Yobit: Unknown but likely far less since we advised people to move away from this exchange

This is out of a total liquid supply of about 430 million XBY. This means less than 10% of XBY is available for sale.

XTRABYTES is a future giant... We are building something that will change the industry because the Blockchain can be better and we are making several critical changes to make our coin far superior. Clearly the majority of the XTRABYTES Community sees this and therefore they are not selling... Others, such as yourself are more than welcome to complain but in your own best interest, we encourage you to do your homework.

Thank you!

still irrelevant, you can release all the tech in the world and won't raise trade volume till you lower the cost of transaction

You're Weird...

really constructive, you only attack the man with one word when you've lost the argument.  

you know it's holding down trade volume and the only reaction to increasing the trade volume, is to reduce the transaction fee.

reduce the trading fee increase the volume, let other people build infrastructure or implement the coin around them so people who run business can grow the coin supply to run nodes, by having it high you suppress trade volume. this word is truth. but you people can't handle the truth. you can only try to rubbish things you do not understand.

its obvious maths involved, by lowering the fee, the are billions of people in the world, you use the fee as a selling point of implementation, which should be 0.0002 per coin and you start by connecting to business to implement the coin into systems, probably online companies, and thats how you earn money from holding the investment, you earn more this way than having a high fee. due to a increase in volume in transactions. if you think this is weird, then you are just a  clown.

it's a law of economics. bitcoin never had a 75 coin transaction fee. no successful coin ever has.

name one coin that has a 75 transaction fee that is worth $100+

you won't be able to name one, you won't have a solid argument, you will just have insults, so i won't take anything you say seriously, because you've not a decent come back,

well done at proving you are in a weak position.

nobody here defending the transaction fee has a solid position.

proper weak.

Hey, look... post all you want, it's your time. If you somehow think that this or any other kind of FUD is going to help your other positions, fire away!!

As you have been told, we do not have a high trade fee on the exchanges. Clearly you are not listening about this and this further goes to show that you completely do not understand why XBY is different and what MAKES XBY different.

But, go ahead... keep up the argument. Anyone here at XBY knows the truth and they are probably just breezing over your posts now, because quite frankly, you make no sense. This is like trying to teach someone how to drive when you have not even read the basics of driving theory yet.

Do yourself a favor and learn about XBY, rather than post this nonsense that is only relevant when talking about other "TRADITIONAL" coins.

We are NOT like the other coins.

“You can resist an invading army; you cannot resist an idea whose time has come.” Victor Hugo

XTRABYTES

this does not address anything, i know what the coin is, but i'm not fudding your coin i'm making a obvious statement, the fact is it's to high. if you don't want to change it don't change it.

but your response is arrogant. in-fact since you've introduced this system it's not moved anywhere but down. should be telling you something. anyway if you are using X Fuel as a way to gain cash, then putting higher makes no sense either. it's just greed at this point and also a waste in marketing funds, if you are marketing it, because you are charging 75 a transaction, you should be only marketing if this transaction fee is low, it's a waste of cash.

they will work this out, they should use the marketing funds when they have low fees, because what attracts people, it's not low it's high in coin volume.

it does not matter what you claim, people will go and use something else with transaction fee the loads to choose from.
seethevalue

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:06:30 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 10:55:24 AM by seethevalue

this is the equivalent of whats going on here,

i'm like Gordon Ramsey talking to this numpty it's just like the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKfeQ8JNS38

maybe i should go in a bit hard as well, maybe it's not hard enough,

why would you make the amount of X Fuel so large to many coins?

why would you not have a decrease in X Fuel? so the value of X Fuel holds better? in value?

why would you not then pay out X Fuel and maybe have a higher Fee that because it's use case will be less?

clearly you should have low transaction fees on Xtrabytes. it's a obvious selling point.
you should have less X Fuel.

X Fuel should be about 35 million max, be preferably 20 million.
dedby

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:38:54 AM

xfuel worth nothing anyway except for worth lie from yankee that he sell it for 400 sat. where proof make sale yankee?

this type of people xtrabye is lie about thing hope it go away.

lie can't be mine but cna be mined but no worry not big deal. yes it is big deal you make claim and then it turn out fake 2 times just this post and many more i list later.

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:09:53 PM

reduce the trading fee increase the volume

What?  There is an exchange trading fee.  If you have an issue with "trade fees" take it up with the exchange, not the ANN Page.

The XFUEL TX fee is 1 XFUEL

Again, the transaction fee for XBY is 50.  Cryptopia has it at 75 and they have been contacted numerous times.

Trading on the exchange costs zero transaction fees.  They take a small fee, paid to the exchange., etc

The argument that you use that "no coin has a hundred dollar transaction fee, = XBY is bad" is invalid.  It has been stated over and over that fees would be reduced in the future AND that there is most likely going to be a feature to pay zero transaction fees, such as a friends list.

Have a good day everyone . . . yea, even you seethevalue  Grin

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:15:25 PM

why would you not have a decrease in X Fuel? so the value of X Fuel holds better? in value?

why would you not then pay out X Fuel and maybe have a higher Fee that because it's use case will be less?

clearly you should have low transaction fees on Xtrabytes. it's a obvious selling point.

I have a really good idea for you.

Go make your own coin!! You clearly know far better than we do. So, good luck~~

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:24:11 PM

It still uses PoW from the old bitmox chain right now. So you could theoretically get some of the tx fees which are supposed to go the dev fund, but it is not much. See answer above

Yes, but XFUEL is using new algorithm, on 10 hard coded nodes (test-chain for the developer).

When XBY goes over to the new chain tech will it be automatic or will there be some sort of swap?   

This post from a few months ago explains the basics of what will happen:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18995594#msg18995594

seethevalue

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:39:35 PM

reduce the trading fee increase the volume

What?  There is an exchange trading fee.  If you have an issue with "trade fees" take it up with the exchange, not the ANN Page.

The XFUEL TX fee is 1 XFUEL

Again, the transaction fee for XBY is 50.  Cryptopia has it at 75 and they have been contacted numerous times.

Trading on the exchange costs zero transaction fees.  They take a small fee, paid to the exchange., etc

The argument that you use that "no coin has a hundred dollar transaction fee, = XBY is bad" is invalid.  It has been stated over and over that fees would be reduced in the future AND that there is most likely going to be a feature to pay zero transaction fees, such as a friends list.

Have a good day everyone . . . yea, even you seethevalue  Grin

= the Friends list statement. come on..
seethevalue

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:19:09 PM

I have a really good idea for you.

Go make your own coin!! You clearly know far better than we do. So, good luck~~

Yeah thanks! Good luck to you!! have a good trip up the river denial.
bigboss154

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:20:49 PM

just wnat to ask ~ if i want to register a STATIC NODES....(maybe like masternode?!)
but i don't have a static ip......is that means I still have to rent a VPS to run this node??                                 

Renting a VPS would be optimal.
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

It still uses PoW from the old bitmox chain right now. So you could theoretically get some of the tx fees which are supposed to go the dev fund, but it is not much. See answer above

Yes, but XFUEL is using new algorithm, on 10 hard coded nodes (test-chain for the developer).

When XBY goes over to the new chain tech will it be automatic or will there be some sort of swap?   

This post from a few months ago explains the basics of what will happen:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18995594#msg18995594

Thanks I had missed that page of posts when I skimmed through all the pages.  Going to go read and digest it now.

kromkommer

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:53:35 PM

Well it depends of the stability, I prefer a local set up for eg on raspberry  pi or a local installation with os on usb stick, much cheaper
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:21:57 PM

VPS is the way to go.  I have a Pi also, but honestly never have used it since VPS rental is so cheap now.

Eventually, when the XBY platform is live and nodes are hosting modules (such as X-CHANGE), it might be best to have a powerful server running the node.  I am sure we will get all the information needed before that time.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
everythingisgreat

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:41:31 PM

VPS is the way to go.  I have a Pi also, but honestly never have used it since VPS rental is so cheap now.

Eventually, when the XBY platform is live and nodes are hosting modules (such as X-CHANGE), it might be best to have a powerful server running the node.  I am sure we will get all the information needed before that time.

It seems like VPS will be the way to go especially if you have more then one nodes.  Hosting the modules will probably take more resources to get good performance.  It will matter what the fees that you can collect from hosting versus the cost of running the VPS.

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:43:13 PM

It seems like VPS will be the way to go especially if you have more then one nodes.  Hosting the modules will probably take more resources to get good performance.  It will matter what the fees that you can collect from hosting versus the cost of running the VPS.

Yes, once we get rolling with modules and the need for X-VAULT storage, you definitely want to have some performance and space. Its important to know that most modules will use X-VAULT. This is another critical infrastructure of XTRABYTES.
everythingisgreat

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:16:42 PM

Yes, once we get rolling with modules and the need for X-VAULT storage, you definitely want to have some performance and space. Its important to know that most modules will use X-VAULT. This is another critical infrastructure of XTRABYTES.

It will be better for the network as a whole if people use remote VPS servers.  More spread out Statics should mean more resiliency in the system.  If we have to many statics clustered in homes the system would still probably be fine but it seems that it would work better with greater resources at its disposable via VPS servers.

SupremeGoose

Activity: 168

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:52:11 PM

Xtrabytes Blockexplorer is online!

Yobit and Cryptopia exchanges are also linked Smiley

C-Cex - a bit later.

PS: Block explorer for XFUEL is coming soon Smiley

Thank you.

bigboss154

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:54:17 PM

It will be better for the network as a whole if people use remote VPS servers.  More spread out Statics should mean more resiliency in the system.  If we have to many statics clustered in homes the system would still probably be fine but it seems that it would work better with greater resources at its disposable via VPS servers.

I believe you are rewarded more for having spread out nodes not isolated to one location (assuming you own more than one), so the incentive is there for it.
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: