Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:03:42 PM

We are top 10 on Yobit now for volume Smiley

https://yobit.net/en/trade/XBY/BTC

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realistic1

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:37:52 PM

This is what people should be reading.

http://xtrabytes.club/#

This coin could become something extraordinary.

(yeah the website is not good and i assume temporary)
TroySmith

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:45:23 PM

Thats amazing!!! But the information of this should go in OP I think so. Nobody use websites  Shocked
Authority9

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:47:09 PM

If this coin performs as it's supposed to it will be an absolute game changer
TroySmith

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:00:30 PM

Proof of Signature Basic Introduction

The PoSign Mining is very easy to understand.

Each client (STaTiC Node) sees the same transactions and therefore each block is equally visible by the entire network. The STaTiC Nodes job with regard to the consensus is to simply sign the blocks. If any STaTiC tries to sign a fake block, the other STaTiC's will blacklist it and continue signing the VALID blocks.

For example:

Let's say there are 100 STaTiC Nodes online across the network and 1 tries to create a block that contains fake information (such as; fake transaction or bad blockhash etc...) This fake/bad block hash will be different than the other 99 hashes and therefore the other 99 clients (STaTiC Nodes) will send a warn/repair RPC message to the "bad" client. If the "bad" STaTiC Node repairs the block then the hash will become the same as the other 99. If it doesn't repair it and instead tries to resend over and over, the other nodes will eventually blacklist the STaTiC.

All other nodes (non STaTiC nodes) will see the last block that signed and how many STaTiCs accepted.

In comparison; Bitcoin and all other coins have only one untrusted, randomly selected node that signs and creates the block. With XBY, each block is created and signed by all the currently ONLINE STaTiC Nodes.

With XtraBYtes, there is no POW or POS mining to sign and verify the blocks. As we said, each online STaTiC signs and this is where you start to see the power of PoSign... Because, this means there are more signatures and more signatures = more security. Nobody can know all private keys from the STaTiC Nodes and therefore it is impossible to create fake STaTiC signed blocks.

At this point, we have ONLY 1 STaTiC node controlling XBY and the network is fast and secure...

After more STaTiCs have been registered on the network, XBY will be better than ALL other coins in the crypto world.

At this point, nobody really understands what is really happening here... We are developing THE COIN Wink This is the LATEST INNOVATION in BLOCKCHAIN technolgy and our man Borzalom is the Genius Mastermind who thought of it.

So, to summarize:

If Bitcoin security is 100% (with untrusted nodes signing the blocks) How much more powerful is XBY when it is also (100% + the use of trusted nodes) * the number of STaTiC Nodes? Like I said... he was blowing my mind when he was explaining all this to me a few nights ago.

Congratulations to all of you who are already with XtraBYtes... You are way ahead of the people who will be coming on board soon.... VERY SOON...

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:38:45 PM

Congratulations to all of you who are already with XtraBYtes... You are way ahead of the people who will be coming on board soon.... VERY SOON...

Good, but the big bold red and black font reeks of desperation
Lopchi

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:49:53 PM

Not really, it lets people focus on it and read it because most people don't take time to read anything. That's why alot of people are getting scammed on yobit because they believe everything that is said in the trollbox.

kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:12:19 PM

Not really, it lets people focus on it and read it because most people don't take time to read anything. That's why alot of people are getting scammed on yobit because they believe everything that is said in the trollbox.

People have no idea on yobit, they are still talking about french coins, such low bottom feeding morons on theor only understand shitcoins and pumps. Even by end of today I predict a Whale will find out about XBY and buy up the whole wall.

Some on Yobit are aware though and trying to get cheap before word spreads but I think they might lose their opportunity.
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:20:33 PM

voted for XtraBYtes as much as i could if it helps https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?lang=en

In a month time Poloniex will want to add XBY.  Poloniex love unique coins with huge vol and this coin is going to get both of those.
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 08:33:41 PM

Please put instruction how to run node. I want to start it and nobody cant explain me ;(

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:38:36 PM

Please put instruction how to run node. I want to start it and nobody cant explain me ;(

I am working on it, please be patient as it is a process that must be clearly explained.

Thank you for your understanding and interest. Smiley

Welcome to XtraBYtes!!

bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 09:28:43 PM

I am working on it, please be patient as it is a process that must be clearly explained.

Welcome to XtraBYtes!!

When will u put that info ?

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:48:21 PM

Welcome to XtraBYtes!!

When will u put that info ?

Right now:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18715889#msg18715889

Follow the link back to the top of page 21... These are the instructions. They are not verified yet but this is testing phase. So, please test a few times and be ready because we will go live as soon as the possible... this is days away, not hours...

Again, please be patient because Borzalom needs to make sure everything is perfect before he puts all the STaTiC nodes on the blockchain. No more deadlines...

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:03:28 PM

Would it be possible to have STaTiC nodes consisting of let's say 500000 coins or is there a technical reason why it would be bad for the system or even impossible?
I mean I'm sure all nodes need to have the same amount of coins. And it's already set at 1000000/node.
Although I realize that it could be too late for such a question.

I will pass this on to Borzalom. The system is set for how it is currently though.

Thank you for your question!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:18:08 PM

Warning lots of FUD spreading on Yobit and other forums they are trying all day to dump the price so they can get on the cheap, first they tried sell walls and failed miserably and now FUD they are failing and will keep failing this project is very promising

Yes, its been a crazy day!!

I think we shook up the crypto world last night with the release of our information about how XtraBYtes works.

They can FUD... we will fight back...

It is time to revolutionize the industry and put an end to scammers and the FUD Trolls that do their best to make people believe things that prevent them from buying good coins and remain in their shyte coins that they suck up all peoples BTC with. You never know who these people are or what their motives are, and I can assure you they always have a motive... But if they are going to come here:

I am a WARRIOR!

I will NEVER surrender...

My beliefs are strong and unshakable, within: Justice, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity and Protection of anything, anyone and everything I love. And when I am not doing battle, I am a humble and gentle with a heart and soul full of: love, kindness, passion and warmth for my fellow citizens of the universe, my friends, my family, my associates and my businesses.

Anyone who crosses my boundaries is confronted and dealt with accordingly. As a younger man, I stood up to anyone and was not afraid of anyone and if it came to battle, I more than held my own and for an untrained fighter, I had a very impressive winning record. As a child and youth, my father (and mother) always instilled these beliefs and developed my character to be someone who NEVER throws the first punch and I never have.

Perhaps this is why my buddies always called me Dynamite Dave because if someone hit me, it was not long before they were laying on the ground. However, I was also taught to stop when the threat was neutralized and I always have done so.

So, for you trolls who come in here and give us this BS and lies about our coin, which is our BABY... You will be dealt with accordingly. You are not dealing with someone unable to fight through the keyboard and I will expose your lies if you are not being honest, because I am also a virtual warrior! I have a strong command of the English language and I am extremely articulate.

Don't you think we are well aware that there is stiff competition in our market space? We know this and we are prepared to do battle if required and will also make all the right moves in all positive directions to attract and serve our fair share of the market.

Don't you think that we are well aware that greedy trolls will do everything in their power to keep people from buying a different coin to protect their own interests, even if their coin cannot hold a candle to what we have with XtraBYtes?? We don't need to tear down your coins and we won't throw the first punch. But we are well prepared to fight back against your lies and we can easily educate people who ask us questions.

So, come on... Give us a break!! You do not fool anyone...

If you come into our thread and cause problems, you will be confronted and shown the door. So, post if you will, we are OK with that because it gives us the ability to get more eyes on our thread and cannon fodder to post against. We are assembling a TEAM (an army) and that TEAM will fight along side of us, because we are all warriors and we will not let you spread lies about our coin, our investment and our vision!!

Have an XtraBYtes day!!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:22:51 PM

Thats amazing!!! But the information of this should go in OP I think so. Nobody use websites  Shocked

Thank you Realistic1 and TroySmith!!

The website will be made better as we go... The coin will definitely become something extraordinary, without question. There is a TON of additional technology coming from Borzalom and this company and this community will create one of the GREATEST success stories in all of crypto. Anyone getting involved with us and maintaining a balance of XBY will be very happy in the future.

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:25:28 PM

Thanks. I think XBY would be well suited for smart contracts with the trusted network. And better than SegWit in some aspects.

Thank you again... I will pass this on to Borzalom also. However, I do know that storage will not be our only product. We just have not gotten into more details because we have been so busy taking us from where we were 2 months ago, to where we are today. It has been a crazy journey and it never could have happened with all the support from our community.

Thank you for being part of XtraBYtes!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:30:25 PM

Alright i got over a million in coins where do i see my masternode status? and I can never take out anything or i just cant go below 1mio?

Congratulations and welcome to XtraBYtes!

The STaTiC node system is not automatic. Please refer to this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18715889#msg18715889

You need exactly 1.000.100 XBY and then you take the coins offline. If you want the coins back you can put them back online and sell them, but we recommend selling the STaTiC node to someone else. These setups will be income producing assets because they receive equal shares of the fees and services that come through the system.

All details are on the post.

Thank you!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:38:28 PM

If this coin performs as it's supposed to it will be an absolute game changer

Borzalom is a genius and he has extremely good ideas... Not only will XtraBYtes perform as advertised, there is MUCH more to come in the future... XtraBYtes is the place to be.

There are other great projects out there also, but make no mistake that this is the beginning of what will become one of the biggest success stories in crypto.

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:40:04 PM

Point taken, but no desperation is required here. He was obviously just making sure people read that very important difference.

Thank you for joining us!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: