Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
addergebroed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:14:50 PM

@CCRevolution good post, 2 questions a lot of people want to know. If you can answer those, a lot of trust will be gained.

1) You say the team is working very hard and is programming. How come the last github commit is 14 days ago? https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commits/master
2) How do we know for sure the team is different from the team that did Bitmox?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:33:36 PM

@CCRevolution good post, 2 questions a lot of people want to know. If you can answer those, a lot of trust will be gained.

1) You say the team is working very hard and is programming. How come the last github commit is 14 days ago? https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commits/master

OK, first of all, I appreciate your post and I understand the concerns. But please do us all a favor (including yourself) and spend some time reading through the forum. This is FUD with regard to the Bitmox thing... Go read please. The entire story has been on these forums for over 2 months now.

Your other question, the good question:

This was discussed earlier in the Slack...

We cannot do the commit because it is basically ready to go (but there are clean ups needed - added after Slack post; because the Bitmox code was a copycat MESS) and if we release now people will start setting up their STaTiC because the code is ready... So, its a major release that cannot be released. Please be patient... This is all being done properly for the benefit of everyone. You guys need to just be patient. In just over 24 hours there will be an announcement made and then you will see why... Relax please... We have not let you down until now. right??? We do not intend to let anyone down... Have faith, you will be rewarded.

That is our statement... and know this: What is happening here has the potential to be the greatest success story EVER in the history and future of crypto. You are all taking part and next week when you see the price and look back knowing where we are now, you will be blown away... You will see.

Thank you and again, please read... You will be far better served.

trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:43:33 PM

Ccrevolution seems like a nice guy. Just bought around 20.000 coins. Let's what happens Smiley
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:50:56 PM

Ccrevolution seems like a nice guy. Just bought around 20.000 coins. Let's what happens Smiley

Thank you Trumpman and good choice! Wink

addergebroed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:51:02 PM

OK, first of all, I appreciate your post and I understand the concerns. But please do us all a favor (including yourself) and spend some time reading through the forum. This is FUD with regard to the Bitmox thing... Go read please. The entire story has been on these forums for over 2 months now.

Your other question, the good question:

This was discussed earlier in the Slack...

We cannot do the commit because it is basically ready to go (but there are clean ups needed - added after Slack post; because the Bitmox code was a copycat MESS) and if we release now people will start setting up their STaTiC because the code is ready... So, its a major release that cannot be released. Please be patient... This is all being done properly for the benefit of everyone. You guys need to just be patient. In just over 24 hours there will be an announcement made and then you will see why... Relax please... We have not let you down until now. right??? We do not intend to let anyone down... Have faith, you will be rewarded.

That is our statement... and know this: What is happening here has the potential to be the greatest success story EVER in the history and future of crypto. You are all taking part and next week when you see the price and look back knowing where we are now, you will be blown away... You will see.

Thank you and again, please read... You will be far better served.

Thanks, great reply. I'm buying some, let's see what happens. Good luck with the announcement!  Smiley
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:03:13 PM

man. no need to respond FUD.

ask them to play with the pre-release wallet then they will have hint what will come next.

maybe it is not perfect now, but it is certainly something new.

bozarlom has been talking about proof of signature for years. i believe this time he is trying to deliver it.
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:09:33 PM

New logo idea

vanfly

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:15:11 PM

Yes, I suggest people play with the wallet and get familiar with setting up STaTiC nodes, this alone proves development is being done. I would also familiarize yourselves with borzaloms history which is easily searchable.

I'm including questions like these ie. who is the dev what is their history and wallet development in the FAQ, a draft of which I will send to CCRevolution within the next few days. My aim is that this will be something that you can reference for quick concise answers.

I saw someone ask for a slack link https://xtrabytes.slack.com/, once in move from general to #xtrabyteschat by clicking it on the left hand side, the community is fairly active in there.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:15:28 PM

New logo idea

A fresh modern look indeed, the current logo feels so 90s like lol.

nice one.
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:21:25 PM

ask them to play with the pre-release wallet then they will have hint what will come next.

bozarlom has been talking about proof of signature for years. i believe this time he is trying to deliver it.

Thank you for the endorsement!

Great advice also!! Smiley

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:24:11 PM

New logo idea

A fresh modern look indeed, the current logo feels so 90s like lol.

nice one.

Looking good... Please correct the font though: XtraBYtes so the XBY is evident.

Thank you for efforts, it is highly appreciated by all of us here at XtraBYtes! Smiley

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:28:36 PM

I can tell you all that we are causing a rumbling in the crypto world.

Borzalom just informed me that he just pushed a blank commit because a troll on one of the troll boxes is trying to FUD that Borzalom has left the TEAM.

So, don't be confused by the new commit...

Things are still as stands, the release comes soon and you will all know EXACTLY what is happening when we do our next announcement.

Thank you for understanding!

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:26:47 PM

I can tell you all that we are causing a rumbling in the crypto world.

Borzalom just informed me that he just pushed a blank commit because a troll on one of the troll boxes is trying to FUD that Borzalom has left the TEAM.

So, don't be confused by the new commit...

Things are still as stands, the release comes soon and you will all know EXACTLY what is happening when we do our next announcement.

Thank you for understanding!

Please tell Borzalom not to waste his time on yobit's cancer box...people on that chat remind of people back in 2014 lol, a few noob fucktards with 0.01 btc thinking someone with 2 BTC buy or sell order is a whale...
laissezfaire

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:47:59 PM

Poloniex' troll box is so much nicer than both yobit's and c-cex'
Their coin request form is fairly easy. I thought of doing it (but not without your permission/advice), but I thought it would be better if devs would do it, maybe after all the STaTiC nodes are online.

Another good plus additionally decentralized exchange for the future would be shapeshift.io

You are doing grand work here. No matter what trolls and fuders tell.

I 100% agree with everything said here!
eastward

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:47:27 AM

加QQ:410192694
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:43:21 AM

OK, I have a very important post for anyone who has invested or is considering investing in XBY.

I see so much talk in the troll boxes of people telling others to dump. This how the game is played and everyone makes their own decisions of how and when to buy or sell... I get that.

However, I want to put some perspective into this and I have said this on numerous occasions but now I want to post it:

First a disclaimer:

I don't know where the price of this will go, this is completely up to the community. So, I am just sharing how I see XtraBYtes with a big picture. Invest as you wish, don't take my advice because I am not a financial advisor. So, the risk is yours in the end...

But what do we have here with XtraBYtes?

Sure, some at this point continue to say we have nothing but a story... and that is true, but its a really good story and it is 100% true. However, lets forget about that story...

Let's create a NEW "imaginary" story!!

Borzalom and I met and began collaborating because he needed a marketing guy for communications and he chose me. (story is the same so far, just a small difference).

We did not have a forum, there was no ICO scam, we didn't lose (almost lose) any BTC to some wiener scam head Tongue and NOBODY knew what we were doing (big difference in the story now) So, lets continue...

Borzalom starts laying out all his technology ideas he had been working on and I start to develop marketing campaigns around what he is building and we keep all of this under wraps until the programming is complete, the whitepaper is complete, the website is complete and the distributed storage system is ready to start taking payments from people storing stuff on our network.

Then one day, we are ready... testing is complete and all systems are GO!!

So, we launch the marketing campaign and spend 2 weeks advertising that we have a new consensus mechanism that will revolutionize crypto and we also have unique programming for our storage system and people start getting ready for the release of XBY (XtraBYtes - The Proof of Signature Blockchain Database).

Now let's say that it will start trading on a couple high powered exchanges, like Bittrex or Polo....

Let me ask you this very simple question: What price do you think the listing would start at and where do you think it will go when people see the system functioning as advertised??

You decide!! But this is where you should start seeing the TRUE price of XBY.

My advice is to stop listening to the trolls... they are stealing your money with their FUD.

HODL your XBY folks!!
TOTO6131

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:52:41 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 09:59:43 PM by mprep

Today at 01:43:21 AM
[ANN] XtraBYtes - The Proof of Signature Blockchain Database
OK, I have a very important post for anyone who has invested or is considering investing in XBY. I see so much talk in the troll boxes of people telling others to dump. This how the game is played and everyone makes their own decisions of how and when to buy or sell... I get that. However, I want to put some perspective into this and I have said this on numerous occasions but now I want to post it: First a disclaimer: I don't know where the price of this will go, this is completely

OK, I have a very important post for anyone who has invested or is considering investing in XBY.

I see so much talk in the troll boxes of people telling others to dump. This how the game is played and everyone makes their own decisions of how and when to buy or sell... I get that.

However, I want to put some perspective into this and I have said this on numerous occasions but now I want to post it:

First a disclaimer:

I don't know where the price of this will go, this is completely up to the community. So, I am just sharing how I see XtraBYtes with a big picture. Invest as you wish, don't take my advice because I am not a financial advisor. So, the risk is yours in the end...

But what do we have here with XtraBYtes?

Sure, some at this point continue to say we have nothing but a story... and that is true, but its a really good story and it is 100% true. However, lets forget about that story...

Let's create a NEW "imaginary" story!!

Borzalom and I met and began collaborating because he needed a marketing guy for communications and he chose me. (story is the same so far, just a small difference).

We did not have a forum, there was no ICO scam, we didn't lose (almost lose) any BTC to some wiener scam head Tongue and NOBODY knew what we were doing (big difference in the story now) So, lets continue...

Borzalom starts laying out all his technology ideas he had been working on and I start to develop marketing campaigns around what he is building and we keep all of this under wraps until the programming is complete, the whitepaper is complete, the website is complete and the distributed storage system is ready to start taking payments from people storing stuff on our network.

Then one day, we are ready... testing is complete and all systems are GO!!

So, we launch the marketing campaign and spend 2 weeks advertising that we have a new consensus mechanism that will revolutionize crypto and we also have unique programming for our storage system and people start getting ready for the release of XBY (XtraBYtes - The Proof of Signature Blockchain Database).

Now let's say that it will start trading on a couple high powered exchanges, like Bittrex or Polo....

Let me ask you this very simple question: What price do you think the listing would start at and where do you think it will go when people see the system functioning as advertised??

You decide!! But this is where you should start seeing the TRUE price of XBY.

My advice is to stop listening to the trolls... they are stealing your money with their FUD.

HODL your XBY folks!!
What's puzzling me, in YOBIT you find a person whose level L1 is the total of what he owns does not exceed 0.01 BTC and talk about XBYor other currencies as an expert

happyhours

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 02:16:12 AM

This look like a promising new coin, i hope the development continues.

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:19:29 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 09:59:57 PM by mprep

What's puzzling me, in YOBIT you find a person whose level L1 is the total of what he owns does not exceed 0.01 BTC and talk about XBYor other currencies as an expert

This does not mean the only own a small amount of crypto... it just means they don't have much on Yobit.

Most people do not leave their coins on an exchange. Its a good way to lose them.

This look like a promising new coin, i hope the development continues.

Thank you! Development will definitely continue...

Welcome to XtraBYtes!!

TOTO6131

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:29:19 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 03:54:08 AM by TOTO6131

This does not mean the only own a small amount of crypto... it just means they don't have much on Yobit.

Most people do not leave their coins on an exchange. Its a good way to lose them.

I understand I've read what happened to you with bitmox

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: