Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:30:46 AM

Hello,

Are the payments anonymous or is it like the bitcoin?

Is it possible to have a masternode today or is it too late?

What will be the advantages of having a masternode?

Will there be a project governance system?

How will the development of the project be financed?

Thank you in advance for your lighting,

Regards,

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:49:19 AM

Sorry for being absent from the forum. There is a ton of stuff going on in the background right now and there just are not enough hours in the day at present to meet all the demands. Great things are happening and I promise to make a point to go over the last couple days posts and reply to what needs a reply, but that will happen tomorrow after I sleep.

Thank you for your understanding!

In the mean time, tonight we released some exciting news in the Slack.

We have decided that we cannot wait any longer for a new exchange (this has been on the table for several days actually) but when we got let down again yesterday by both C-CEX and Yobit, it was decided that we need to act. Programming is progressing very well, but we are still not ready for the likes of Bittrex or Polo. However, we feel that Cryptopia will be a very good fit for us at this stage because they are a smaller, professional exchange and have therefore decided to pay their registration fee and send in our application data.

In addition to this, we released a special surprise from the TO-DO List in the DESIGNS Department and so we now present you with our NEW and OFFICIAL XBY Coin Logo:

More design work is ongoing and we are confident you will be very happy when we are ready for our website launch.

Thank you all for your patience and understand as our; Developers, Division Managers and the XtraBYtes Community Board all work very hard to bring you what will become the most amazing success story EVER in the world of Crypto.

Sincerely,
The XtraBYtes Crew!!

Great, bought more coins today as this baby will probably go even higher Smiley Two questions though:
a) What do you mean you got let down by c-cex? I mean the coin is already there :/
b) Is there any way to help the coin get listed on cryptopia? Like an exchange form or something?
fengzhiyan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:58:04 AM

Any chance of XBY hitting $10 in the future? Bought 100 bucks worth when it was 50 satoshis
It is possible, like XRP, NEM, that no one ever thought they would reach today's price.

I sorry to tell you guys ,you are having daydream!
XRP and NEM is  operation by a very powerful company~That's why they are price upupup
trumpman

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:02:19 AM

Any chance of XBY hitting $10 in the future? Bought 100 bucks worth when it was 50 satoshis
It is possible, like XRP, NEM, that no one ever thought they would reach today's price.

XRP and NEM is  operation by a very powerful company~That's why they are price upupup

10 $ per coin is probably unrealistic due to the high amount of coins + competition, but a price of 0.10-1 $ is definitely possible in a few months or years. Of course all this assuming the btc price stays in the current levels. But that's just my opinion...
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:31:37 AM

NEM was a community started coin with a market cap of 1m at one point....check your facts, then you don't look stupid.

XRP is a corporate bank linked project with a MASSIVE premine, and everyone hates them because of it. 
vanfly

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:04:49 AM

FINAL CALL FOR STATIC NODE OWNERS TO VERIFY THEIR INFO AND BE PART OF A VOTE
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg19055728#msg19055728
THIS MUST BE COMPLETED TODAY
Molten

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:17:10 AM

Looks like we just went live on Cryptopia.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XBY_BTC
trumpman

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:08:16 PM

Looks like we just went live on Cryptopia.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XBY_BTC

Perfect, we have great news almost on a daily basis Smiley
Cuthbert_Toshi

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:21:13 PM

Cryptopia listing it's incredible news! For the credibility of XBY on the market too.
Sh*tty yolobit had the power of convert the reputation of a Xtragood coin in a shitcoin.

Tnx now I can close my account on this scammexchange  Grin

(and nice graphs, really nice logo!)
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 06:00:46 PM

answers please... Sad

"Hello,

Regards,"

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:03:05 PM

answers please... Sad

"Hello,

Regards,"

Read what was already wrote many times and I am sure you will find most answers to your questions.
Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:05:21 PM

XBY to $500 in a few years if the banking industry likes all the new tech and decides to use it.
orpel

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:09:32 PM

Sorry for being absent from the forum. There is a ton of stuff going on in the background right now and there just are not enough hours in the day at present to meet all the demands. Great things are happening and I promise to make a point to go over the last couple days posts and reply to what needs a reply, but that will happen tomorrow after I sleep.

We have decided that we cannot wait any longer for a new exchange (this has been on the table for several days actually) but when we got let down again yesterday by both C-CEX and Yobit, it was decided that we need to act. Programming is progressing very well, but we are still not ready for the likes of Bittrex or Polo. However, we feel that Cryptopia will be a very good fit for us at this stage because they are a smaller, professional exchange and have therefore decided to pay their registration fee and send in our application data.

In addition to this, we released a special surprise from the TO-DO List in the DESIGNS Department and so we now present you with our NEW and OFFICIAL XBY Coin Logo:

More design work is ongoing and we are confident you will be very happy when we are ready for our website launch.

Thank you all for your patience and understand as our; Developers, Division Managers and the XtraBYtes Community Board all work very hard to bring you what will become the most amazing success story EVER in the world of Crypto.

Sincerely,
The XtraBYtes Crew!!

Can't wait to see your website!
Do you have and planned schedule for the launch?

onedeveloper

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:12:14 PM

( ... snip ... )

( ... snip ... )

First you need to move this amount from c-cex -> 20,633,333.75 XBY Total in sell orders and make them match the 25,671,827.93 XBY Total in buy orders Wink

Then you are free to go anywhere else! Cool
amitd2012

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:23:00 PM

Sincerely,
The XtraBYtes Crew!!

Just wanted to let you know that XBY is getting a hammering on Yobit Exchange & Day-Traders are just killing it for their Self Short-Term Gains.

Addition of Cryptopia was a nice move indeed & I sincerely appreciate your efforts but unless & until we don't get listed on a Major Exchange like Bittrex, things won't really change a lot & for New-Comers, Traders & Investors the price going down everyday will kill their interest of investing into the XBY & also the Long-Term Holders will lose the trust & will try to short & panic dump & which I think is not good for any Coin which has the Great & Enormous Potential.

Just try your level best to get XBY listed on the Bittrex & it would not only move the price UP but would also sustain the price level without any major dumps & also we're likely to get much more Daily Trading Volume on Bittrex & in Crypto-Trading as you all know Volume is all that matters & XBY will really rock once it gets on there so just try to contact Bittrex Exchange & complete the Formalities.

Yobit, C-Cex, Nova & Cryptopia are Tier-3 Exchanges as far as I know & Bittrex & Livecoin are Tier-2 & Poloniex is a Tier-1 Exchange.

Bittrex is all we want & as far as I know Bittrex & Livecoin both requires 3 BTC Fees each to get your Coin listed on their Exchanges.

Would really love to hear from you on this.

Long-Live XBY! Long-Live XBY Dev. Team! Long-Live XBY Community! Cheers

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:26:29 PM

Sincerely,
The XtraBYtes Crew!!

Just wanted to let you know that XBY is getting a hammering on Yobit Exchange & Day-Traders are just killing it for their Self Short-Term Gains.

Addition of Cryptopia was a nice move indeed & I sincerely appreciate your efforts but unless & until we don't get listed on a Major Exchange like Bittrex, things won't really change a lot & for New-Comers, Traders & Investors the price going down everyday will kill their interest of investing into the XBY & also the Long-Term Holders will lose the trust & will try to short & panic dump & which I think is not good for any Coin which has the Great & Enormous Potential.

Just try your level best to get XBY listed on the Bittrex & it would not only move the price UP but would also sustain the price level without any major dumps & also we're likely to get much more Daily Trading Volume on Bittrex & in Crypto-Trading as you all know Volume is all that matters & XBY will really rock once it gets on there so just try to contact Bittrex Exchange & complete the Formalities.

Yobit, C-Cex, Nova & Cryptopia are Tier-3 Exchanges as far as I know & Bittrex & Livecoin are Tier-2 & Poloniex is a Tier-1 Exchange.

Bittrex is all we want & as far as I know Bittrex & Livecoin both requires 3 BTC Fees each to get your Coin listed on their Exchanges.

Would really love to hear from you on this.

Long-Live XBY! Long-Live XBY Dev. Team! Long-Live XBY Community! Cheers

Getting on bigger exchanges isn't the goal right now, not until POSign is running. Cryptopia was requested as yoshit and c-cex are shit exchanges and unreliable. We need another small exchange to actually trade and not worry withdrawals/deposits get disabled without notice.
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:37:38 PM

( ... snip ... )

( ... snip ... )

First you need to move this amount from c-cex -> 20,633,333.75 XBY Total in sell orders and make them match the 25,671,827.93 XBY Total in buy orders Wink

Then you are free to go anywhere else! Cool

Eh?? What are you talking about? Total buy orders and total sell orders has nothing to do with this... Cheesy

People move their coins wherever they wish... that has nothing to do with us. If people want to trade on C-CEX they will continue to do so. We ADDED a new exchange... We are not leaving C-CEX or Yobit.

r33cxe

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:49:57 AM

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg19055728#msg19055728

I'm guessing this was only essential for the vote at hand.... Not for all future votes?
vanfly

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:20:42 AM

I'm guessing this was only essential for the vote at hand.... Not for all future votes?

There will be future vote STaTiC holders are involved in, so if you have one it's best to register.
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 03:43:46 PM

I prepared some easy graph but it say everything :

1200-1500 next stop , u want or u don`t it is like that Smiley

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: